Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orcsav's Misadventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Orcsav's Misadventures Empty
PostSubject: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 12:02 am

Orcsav would run out of the Orc Cave with anger in her heart and hunger in her belly. That berry she ate long ago just wasn't going to cut it. No she wanted meat amd if she couldn't find any well when they got back she would find those who tried to rape her and eat them. That'll show them and it would have the added effect of making the others fear trying to rape her after that she was sure of it. Still being outside at night was kind of scary and would look around trying to see anything. If the others arrived she would turn back to look at them and smile as she was grateful for their help. "I'm Orcsav what's your names?
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 12:23 am

Alvaro couldn’t help but let out a loud sigh the moment he had exited the mine. All he wanted to do was find a sweet spot in the cave and eat the meat he had caught and have a nice nap. But no! He just had to interfere with that Orc and his business. No there is a possibility that he’d be even more sought after than before. Just fucking peachy. It would take a while for him to answer her question given how he had been running all night but once he had caught his breath he would speak. “I’m Orcalvaro. This is Orcemi and this lovely gentleman here is Orckite. You should be careful around these parts miss, danger lurks around every corner.” He said before offering a handshake. Now that they were back outside and without food, they needed to find something to eat and somewhere to rest for the night since going back inside is a big risk. “Orckite, you said you could forage right? Could you kindly see if you can find something around here to eat?” He’d ask the Orc before turning back to Orcsav. “So what’s your plan? We can’t stay out here forever.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 2:11 am

Orckite would try to forage in the dark but it seemed like he couldn't find anything right now still it would seem that they would have to venture further away in order to find something, now it was up to them to decide whether they wanted to head further north, further west, or head to the east or south. After all it was all for the sake of getting some food after all. Orcemi would look around with a frown as it was really dangerous at night and she knew they were hurt which was why she was more wary of it, whereas Orckite was generally paranoid but fortunately they all were monsters and thus could see in the dark.

Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 3:08 am

Orcsav would sigh before thinking their best bet would be to head north after all they were northerners so they probably would have the best chance in that sort of environment. Not that she had ever been outside before and all of her skills were purely theoretical but who knows they might make it back home and everything. "North we can walk north that way we just walk straight home to get back" she suggested making sure everything was in the proper place and if Orcalvaro agreed she would proceed to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 10:31 am

It was never that easy, Orcalvaro thought as he recalled the time he held similar thinking, there was something always lurking and waiting for them. “Sure. Though I have to say something. As you can see I’m not in the best of shape. I just came back from hunting and came across a rather nasty Hind Cub back there and had all intentions to get some rest but you know that didn’t go to plan. So I might not be able to hold my own very much ” He thought he needed to say that as he didn’t want her to think he was holding back or purposely putting her in danger. Though he did have Orcemi to look out for him so there is that. “Well north it is! Hopefully, we don’t run into that rock wolf again. That thing has been popping up everywhere
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 12:47 pm

As they wandered Orckite would stumble upon two spiky nuts on the ground and would pick them up carefully so as not to prick his hands, it wasn't food but it was something that was interesting enough to pick up as he could see that it could potentially be good for throwing at the very least. Meanwhile they would hear noises in the distance a lot of whooping and squealing, and they collectively would come across a clearing where a battle seemed to be taking place. On one side there was a Stamp Stoat which judging by their previous experience was a variant of the Stamp Piglet that looked slimmed down and built for speed rather than bulk and it was currently backed against a tree surrounded by three Yellow primate like monsters with red and blue buttocks. As they walked it would seem Orcsav would step on a twig and two of the primates would turn before pointing at the orcs and hollering whereas the Stamp Shoat would see more things who would try to eat it but it didn't mean it didn't remember the Yellow Baboons trying to hunt it. Either way it seemed like it would be a three way battle between pig, monkey and orc!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 1:59 pm

Orcsav knew what she wanted to do she would focus her mana into imbuing her trusty Iron Ore with her stench before tossing it at the Stamp Stout. Her throw was with enoigh force to bounce and seeing as the Yellow Baboon was in between her and the Stamp Stout hopefully it'll hit him as well. "Hey you there please pass me those spiky things so I cam throw them." she said gesturing for Orckite to pass his recent finds as she personally thought she had the best throwing arm out of the group. Besides even if they did miss she could throw it in a way to bounce off of something to have it return to her. If he agreed then she would throw them at the two other yellow baboons so as to focus their attention on her as she knew she had the most health currently.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 3:09 pm

If there was a God in this world he or she was obviously a cruel one. What were the odds of them ending up in the middle of another fight? Since they were already spotted by the group of them, Alvaro decided it was time to come up with a plan for them to escape this scuff alive. Of course, they could always just attack both of them but so far his strategy of taking the side of the one who was most vulnerable in this situation and that was the hog. Before he could say anything, however, Orckite had already handed over his findings to Orcav and she had already begun her assault. Letting out a sigh he would look to Orckite. “See if you can find anything else she can throw or anything besides a rock Orcemi can wield as a weapon. Orcemi get your rock ready just in case they try and get close we’ll try and intercept them. Running in now will be too risky.” Alvaro ended as he kept his eyes focused on the monkeys while Orcemi had hers on the stamp hog.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 5:41 pm

Orcsav's throw would strike true bouncing off of the Stamp Stoat's skull before rebounding and hitting the Yellow Baboon on his own head causing blood trickle down it's face, this would cause the Stamp Stoat to immediately charge forward with a pained squeal slamming into the same Yellow Baboon who had just been hit by the Iron Ore as it was the nearest thing to vent it's anger out on. Meanwhile Her throws at the other two yellow baboons would see it coming and try to dodge out of the way, fortunately they were unable to but contrary to popular belief that they would just bounce off they would stick fast to each of the baboon's sides. This would cause them to screech and start to run closer to the Orcs not realizing their leader had just gotten tackled. It seemed like the Orcs were in full control of this fight but anything could change at any moment, this was because when the Stamp Stoat tackled the Yellow Baboon it would just continue forward towards the orcs while the Yellow Baboon would clutch on to it and repeated beat at it's face with both of it's hands while it's feet held on for dear life.

Rather than get caught up in that the other two Yellow Baboons would veer off and try to attack the weaker Orcs as they could see that these ones probably wouldn't put up as much of a fight whereas their leader as well as their former prey were going to collide with Orcsav anyways. One of them would leap at Orcemi trying to claw at her face while the other would leap at Orcalvaro trying to do the same. As for Orckite he would actually manage to find yet another 2 Spiky Nut it seemed like they were common to this area or something.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 6:43 pm

"Oh shit quick give me more of those spiky things!" Orcsav said seeing the incoming Stamp Staot and would ready herself to catch them if Orckite thought it would be quicker to just throw them. Once she had them she would jump backward while throwing them both forward aiming for the stamp stoats ears . if she wasn't able to avoid being tackled before she was able to get them then she would just brace of impact open her mouth wide and try to take a bite out of whatever part of the Yellow Baboon she could.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 7:54 pm

Seeing the immediate danger they were in Orckite would quickly throw the spiked nuts over to Orcsav before trying to disappear during the chaos hoping no one would see him. Alvaro couldn’t help but sigh at the complete and utter chaos that was ensuing before his eyes, he didn’t have time to curse his luck however since he was currently under attack. Now, with the monkey currently in mid-air, Alvaro would move to the left in an attempt to avoid the attack and would follow up with a quick tackle. If the tackle was successful he’d follow up with pulverizing the monkey’s face with his fists. If not he’d be glad that he was able to at least avoid the attack. Orcemi would do the same as Alvaro. However, instead of tackling it, she would follow up by trying to grab it while it was in mid-air and slamming it into the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 9:51 pm

Orckite would quickly throw the spiked nuts and fortunately for Orcsav she would manage to catch them otherwise they would of stuck into her flesh like they had for the Yellow Baboons and when she threw them they would go wide due to the Stamp Stoat & Yellow Monkey colliding into her. Just like the baboon it seemed that she was carried as well and before the Yellow Baboon could react she would bite into and end it's miserable existence. The Stoat would finish it's tackle by slamming into a tree before backing up with a snort as it's reckless tackle hurt it in the process, still Orcsav would definitely come out far worse as the impact rang her bell.

Meanwhile the Yellow Baboons would try to leap on their enemies only for them to try and dodge out of the way which they wouldn't succeed at doing beyond causing a sure fire landing to turn to a glancing blow but the two orcs would turn the tables on them very quick. The Yellow Baboon who was tackled by Orcalvaro would howl in pain as the spiky nut would dig further into it's flesh due to the impact, whereas the Yellow Baboon who was slammed by Orcemi would land on the spiky nut stuck in it causing it to reel in pain on the floor. The first Yellow Baboon would be knocked away from Orcalvaro landing about a foot away while Orckite tried to slip away and be unnoticed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 11:57 pm

Orcsav would get knocked off her feet and into a tree causing her to groan in pain as the corpse of the Yellow Baboon would land on top of her. With nothing to throw her options were limited until she decided to try something out that she had a good feeling about. As such she would grab at the corpse with both arms and throwing it at the stamp stoat using Bounce Throw and hoping that she could Catch it if it did rebound. "ugh my back hurts and my head maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all" she said with another groan thankful that they were close enough that the stars she still saw wouldn't impact her aim too much
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 1:03 am

Pleased that his tactic had worked, Alvaro stood before the monkey triumphant and began to boost. “Is that all you got monkey? One would think that you apes were smart but you’re as dumb as you look.” He said with a laugh as he mocked the beast. To the others, it would seem the situation had gone to his head but he was doing this so that the monkey would focus all its attention on him so that Orckite could come in from behind and biting down into its neck aiming to rip its throat open. If that was successful, Orcalvaro would run over to Orcsav to see if she was holding up fine after the collision. Orcemi on the other would move over to the monkey that was writing in pain and decided to add insult to injury by repeatedly stomping the monkey in the nuts until it was nothing but a distant memory. If successful she too would head over to Orcsav once she had finished.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 2:20 am

Orcsav's body throwing would pay off big time as the weight of the corpse would impact the Stamp Stoat and cause it to collapse with it weakly squealing before stilling moments later, perhaps all of that head trauma had caught up to it in a bad way. Meanwhile Orcalvaro would mock the Yellow Baboon causing it to get up enraged but before it could capitalize on it Orckite would come from behind and bite it's throat causing blood to ooze out from the wound as it slumped to the ground dead. Meanwhile Orcemi would stomp down repeatedly on the final Yellow Baboons testicles causing it to let out high pitched shrieks of agony until they were completely crushed with pain from such a manhandling causing it to keel over. It seemed they had survived the battle in the middle of the night without any casualties that was something to be admired. Now if they could make it home without any problems they would be even better.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 1:40 pm

Orcsav wpuld raise an arm victoriously before exhaling with relief it was finally over. "Ugh lets head back they are probably asleep by now we can head further into the mine amd I can show you were I usually sleep." she said deciding to look around for the spiky nuts she had thrown before and when she found them she would stick them into the yellow baboon she killed before deciding she wanted to drag the Stamp Stoat instead. Hopefully that would leave someone to carry it as the stoat was nig enough that it would require both her hands to carry. She wanted to try to get home as fast as possible there was no telling what they could run into after this.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 3:26 pm

That went a lot better than I expected. Alvaro thought as he surveyed their surroundings. Orcsav seemed to be fine so all that was needed for them to do now was to collect the spoils of war and head back to the cave for that well deserved rest. Alvaro would order Orcemi and Orckite to carry a monkey each while he took the one that Orcsav killed. "Alright. Let's go back home." He said leading the way back to the Orc mine pleased that they actually made it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 5:13 pm

The group would begin to wander home with their newly hunted prey, trying their best to rush home as quickly as they could. Though one their way back they would stumble upon a group battle in front of them two groups of monsters predator and prey trying their best to survive. It was interesting to note that they were merely weaker versions of what they had just fought, namely 2 Stamp Piglets fighting against 2 Yellow Monkey's. It seemed at night the two really did not get along, either way the two groups would freeze upon seeing the Orcs carrying the corpses of their stronger kin and collectively would wait with bated breath ready to attack if needed.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 5:38 pm

"No. Fuck that." Orcsav said immediately upon seeing the monsters and would decide to just run past them rather than slowing down considering they were nice enough to freeze in place. If they thought it was some sort of attack at the very least she would be backed up by her newly found allies. If not well then that was perfect and they could just continue on their way home.

(Orcsav attempts to Flee)
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 9:23 pm

Though he felt that they probably could’ve taken this group out as well, he felt as if engaging them immediately after their fight would be pushing their luck a bit. As such he’d agree with Orcsav that the best course of action would be to just run by them while they were busy gawking at them. He had silently hoped that they would be kind enough or at least too afraid to engage them since they carried the bodies of their fellow species which would signal that they would have no chance against them or that’s what he hoped. “Nothing to see here…” He mumbled under his breath as he signaled to Orcemi and Orckite that they were just going to make a run for it.

(Looking to flee)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 9:32 pm

The orcs would manage to successfully run away, perhaps it had to do with the stamp piglets and yellow monkeys being intimidated by the fact that they were carrying corpses of the things they ranked up into in the case of yellow monkeys whereas the things that they considered the elites, namely the Stamp Stoat. Either way by avoiding this encounter they would make it home much more easily than before and potentially live to see tomorrow. As for the monsters they left behind well, it would take an interesting turn sometime after they left, this was because a Yellow Monkey would drop down from above clutching weird weapons made out the bones of it's former prey and wearing a helmet made out of a goblin's skull of all things. Either way with it's assistance the Yellow Monkeys would make short work out of the boars and would eat good tonight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orcsav's Misadventures   Orcsav's Misadventures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orcsav's Misadventures
Page 1 of 1