Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Wanna start a fight? [Training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Wanna start a fight? [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime6th September 2019, 11:30 pm

It was just past supper time in the village of Nazogakure when an awful ruckus had been started in one of the local water holes, it would appear as a few patrons had decided to start a fight within the establishment. It was over some stupid reason or another, it was either the one person commenting on how another was dressed or the other person's response by breaking a bottle over their head, was anyone's guess really. You see, as inexperience in combat as Shreesh was, he didn't let anyone insult the way he dressed. His shit was on point and handmade, examined by professional tailors within the village. Although he had plans to make a career out of what he enjoyed, he was being temporarily forced into joining the academy, even if he was only there to drop out eventually. The fight didn't last long as Shreesh had been thrown out of the bar and given a lifetime ban, was the fifth one this month, which really pissed him off at the moment and was tempted to enter the establishment yet again if only to wreck everyone's shit in his weapon form. "Your bar fuckin' sucked anyways!" He shouted towards the entrance of the bar, knowing full well that the result would end up the same as before. He really needed to get a bit stronger before he left the shinobi life for good and start his own business.

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime9th September 2019, 1:19 am

A few days has passed since Eli had gone deep into Ibaragakure with his teammates. Despite the many happenings since then, he felt as if part of him never came back. The things he'd seen, and what was left of his historic culture was nothing short of horrific. These stomach turning events left him in quite a mood these past couple of days and so to keep himself busy he decided to flood himself with busy work. Part of his job for the day was just to patrol the streets and help locals with whatever they need. But as time passed it just seem more futile. He couldn't get the images of that video out of his head. It was tormenting, and this village was just too quiet up until a ruckus broke out. So naturally he just made his way to the sound and once he got there he'd see a man who seemingly had been kicked out of the bar. At this point, Eli would clear his voice announcing his presence. Normally he'd be very friendly in his approach but he just wasnt in the mood. " You aight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime9th September 2019, 9:16 pm

Shreesh would groan as he brushed off the last remnants of dirt/dust off of his handmade clothing when he would hear the voice of an adolescent call out to him. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Fuckin' pricks can't keep their holes shut if you know what I mean." He would say straightening out his attire before looking at the kid standing before him, Kidd looked like he was a fair bit stronger than he was currently. Perhaps he could end up using this person in the future when he gets his business up and running, but until then he would just have to try and get up to this guy's level in strength. So he would walk towards the boy and held his hand out for a handshake,  his sly grin that he always wore plastered across his face. If his hand was taken, Shreesh's grin would widen only slightly while he pulled the boy in closer. "Issa, Shreesh Issa. Future entrepreneur." He would say as he gave the boy a quick look over his own attire, and the grin now turning sour as he could see the imperfections within the boy's outfit. "You need a better look kid, but never fear. Your good ol' uncle Shreesh can open your mind to the world of fashion"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime10th September 2019, 12:12 am

Eli chuckled at the man's inappropriate comment. Typically shreesh would be his kind of people. The rowdy trouble maker type would always prove to be the most fun. But today he really wasn't in the mood. At this point he didn't even want to be cheered up, but he didn't want to be rude either. Soon after the man got up and then offered his hand to Eli. In which he'd stare at it a good while before taking it. That's when he felt the tug of his hand which ended with Shreesh being pulled in instead due to Eli's incredible heaviness. Of course he did not look heavy or fat but he just was and as the man came close to give his name, he'd lightly push the man away to create space. " You wylin bruh. How're you supposed to help me with my swag?" He'd observe the man's look and admittedly he was fashionable but his style was too old for what Eli preferred.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime10th September 2019, 8:52 pm

Myrcella couldn’t help but chuckle as she watched the man get thrown out the bar and into the streets. Though she had just started working there for a few days she had lost count on how many fights she had to watch the owner break up. It was funny to her how violent the patrons got after just a few drinks, then again most of them were shinobi so it was in their nature, that and harassing her constantly. Fortunately for her, her shift had just ended so she quickly made her way to the back and changed into her casual clothing before getting out as quickly as possible. She was tired and wasn’t in the mood to be held back like yesterday.

Immediately after walking out the front door she would see the dude that was thrown out having a conversation with some kid about clothes. Why? Who knew? It was none of her business, she just wanted to go home and get some rest.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime11th September 2019, 7:05 am

-E'rahka is exempt from training until Kangen releases, thus she is CD only during this topic.-

-I'll bring in Jonin NPC in little while, didn't really feel like they would just insert themselves here and now.-

Time was running out and she needed to get the process moving. She'd made a name for herself on the stage as the singing sensation Erika Kangen, but now The Asari needed her time to shine. She had been using her shows as an excuse to travel far and wide, to find the best recruits. Though so far she had found little in the way of muscle. What she did find however, was the talk of someone who reminded her of old tales of excitement and drinking. From what she had dug up from Academy records this man wasn't exactly built for fighting, but as she sat with her cloak up and wearing a black wig, she definitely watched his tenacity. Chugging the last of her drink after watching him tossed out, she slammed the glass down and began making her way out.

E'rahka hoped to find the well dressed man by himself, but instead he was stopped in the street with a young man. She took in as much detail as she could about him, but there was just something about him. He just gave off those goody-goody vibes. He probably wouldn't go for her offer if she tried. She leaned against the wall by the front door observing the man she had briefly met in the past. And that was a nice surprise to have already met during her earlier days as an Idol for tailoring advice. Not feeling the need to hide as much, she snatched the black wig off of her head to reveal the blonde hair with red and green streaks. If they recognised the Idol it wouldn't matter now, she could work with that. She glanced over as one of the bar workers also walked out, and flashed a sly grin her way. No harm in being polite after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime12th September 2019, 12:53 am

Shreesh was taken aback by the weight of the teenager standing before him, but only briefly as they kid themselves started to respond to his earlier comment on how they were dressed. That's when the grin had returned to his face as he wrapped his arm around the kind shoulders, and would attempt to lead the boy away from the bar. "Yo nigga, yo' gear is cheap. ah'm seriously asking if yo' motha buys yo' sheeit at da bone swapmeet. da material iz god awful, da colours is gross, an' don' even git me started on dat fro. Bet if you stood on yo' head you peep like uh mop. But don' trip little nigga, ah will show you some great stores fo' you ta git some bettah gear than da rags you wearing now. an' if you tell dem Shreesh sent you, dey will he`p you out wif da niggas an' family discount sho 'nuff!" His words were coming out of his mouth without really thinking, working with civilians in the world had taught him to try and connect with his clients, and upon hearing how the kid initially spoke, his mind just auto-translated everything to his mouth. It was as he tried to lead the boy away towards the now closed shopping district that out of the corner of his eyes he would spot two vaguely familiar faces, one was a server at the bar he was just banned from that much he was certain of. The other one, however, was a mystery to him, that was until she removed her gaudy wig, to which anyone around would HEAR Shreesh's eyes roll. "You know for an Idol, your taste in clothes is still shit. I told you to get your stuff at one of the shops I work at."SHreesh would say loud enough for the would-be idol to hear, meanwhile he would hope this conversation would be enough to distract the kid as Shreesh had activated a quaint little technique of his.

Trained:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime12th September 2019, 12:48 pm

Eli would listen to the man begin in a dialect that he simply couldn't understand. The slang was out dated and possibly made up as far as he was concerned. Confusion would come across his face making out only a few things from his speech. Apparently the man wasn't impressed with his outfit. Eli started to believe that he was dressed like shit right up until he'd bow his head in discouragement and realize that he's wearing his Air Bijuus. At that moment he noticed the guy place his arms around him and try to lead him away from the bar. "HEEEELP!STRANGER DANGER!! STRANGER DANGER!" It all became clear to him now, there was nothing wrong with his outfit at all/ " I shoulda known! How can a thin man, with the skinniest slacks ive ever seen who shamelessly wears grass for hair ever teach me about fashion?! My man you look dressed for a casket, and you so skinny you need two belts to hold your pants up. Instead of getting a job to afford some food you out here tryna touch little boys!!!!!" Eli would say this loud enough for the two strangers near him to heed his warning. This truly mustve been the intention that Shreesh had all along.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime12th September 2019, 2:38 pm

"Hey, hey Shreesh. Heeeeey." E'rahka gradually got louder to make sure that the man was looking at her. In which case she made a show of just violently flipping him the middle finger. "You wanna fuckin' die?" But it seemed to boy he was pestering had gotten the better of him, shouting out about how he was apparently trying to kidnap him or something. She tried, she really did, but it got her cracking up so easily. She clutched at her stomach in laughter. "Sh-Shreesh! Wh-what the hell, leave the b-boy alone. W-We can find you a legal b-boy who just looks like young," She wanted to make it obvious that she was telling that he wasn't like that, but still very much mocking him. By then she calmed enough to take in the boy, but with the way that Shreesh was speaking, she found her muse.

"Left the bar lookin' for a man
Findin' you in, what, another ban?
Just the man I'm lookin' for if he can just relax
Buildin' myself a crew, a family, a clan."

She kept the beat simply by scratching her feet across the floor, keeping her pace by swaying so she wouldn't go too fast or slow. Even if it was an incredibly impromptu rap.

"Skills are flyin,
This Idol's stylin'
Spendin' the night
Just doin' what's right,
Livin' by my own name,
Runnin' my own game,
Spreadin' the word,
We Blue Suns gonna soar like a bird,"

A grin crossed her face as she flicked her ponytail back behind her, a little symbol that she had finished. "And for the record Shreesh, I'm wearing this so I don't stand out. You really think I wanna be wearing some dim cloak and a tacky wig? You think I can hide this level of cool hotness? But for real, I been looking for you. Got a plan and need a good man who's good with his cash. And I picked you to be that man cause you got just the style I need to up my Idol game too." Having wandered over she clapped a hand on the Shreesh's arm to shove him off the boy. "But I aint sayin' anything more with a kid here. Looks like a village rat too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime16th September 2019, 4:43 pm

Shreesh's grin would not leave his face as the boy started spouting off, calling him a pedophile. Let the kid have his fun for a bit, ready to continue joking Shreesh was just enjoying the fact that he was taking this kid's money for the time being. However, this uppity little ninja had decided to keep flappin them gums, saying that his clothes looks like he should be in a casket, this kind of talk would not fly with Shreesh, not at all. So he would bring up his free hand and shove his index and middle finger into the boy's mouth as he spoke and transformed it into the battel of his weapon form. "Now listen here you little shit, talk shit about who I am all you want, I could give a fuck. But you ever disrespect my clothes again and I'll paint the walls behind you with your brain matter, you hear me?" Shreesh's face had gone from his usual grin to that of pure malice and rage, it was taking everything in his power not do end the kid's life right now for that comment, but there were a few things stopping him from doing that at the moment. First was the fact that he still was not that strong yet, and secondly he was still tied to the ASN's strict no killing allies policy. He really needed to hurry up and get strong enough that he could make it out in the world on his own, well that and try to network as much as he could. That is when the Idol's failed attempt at rapping went ringing through his ears, the sound was so irritating that he pulled the gun barrel fingers out of Elias's mouth, and took aim at E'rahka instead. "Jazz almighty, keep your caterwauling to the stage where people pay you to sing badly." He would say taking a pop shot at the area between her feet. "Now what's this thing you need my help with. Besides making sure you never look like that again when you're around me"

Trained:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime17th September 2019, 12:46 pm

Ugh the only thing worst then dealing with a drunk was dealing with one without a sense of humor. Eli wasn't sure if it was the accusations of trying to fool with little boys or the teasing of the man's weight that got him the most ticked off. No wait, it was making fun of his clothes. That came off a bit ironic to Elias since this started with shreesh making fun of what he was wearing. Guess not all who dish it can take it. Further on that note the man would completely lose his mind by trying to shove a finger into his mouth like a real weirdo. Eli would back up not allowing this weird stranger to put a finger in his mouth. Seconds after that finger became a barrel. This was strange and new to Elias so he'd look towards the barrel and then back at shreesh with a grin. Thoughts of breaking this mans bones entertained his mind allowing him to see this moment as the time to take out all his grievances on shreesh's skeletal appearance.  Caring not for the warning shreesh had gave he was about to give another diss when they were both interrupted by some bad rapping.  Eli stood there very confused as the woman attempted to appropriate a preforming art form from his people. Worst part was that none of it was good. The only good that came from that was it allowed Eli some time to shift the ground underneath shreesh away from him to create about 10ft or distance between the two before he takes an arm or leg away from shreesh.

He would prepare to speak but go easier on their female guest because of her gender. Making girls cry isn't really honored by the skreets. "Wow is that true? Do you really get paid for that hot trash you just dumped out your mouth? That's insane, guess your type of peeps would pay for anything. My goodness, how uninteresting." he'd laugh at her and attempt to walk away from the two, not before warning her first about her friend shreesh. " oh and I wouldn't stay here if I were you. He might try to put his dirty fingers in your mouth. If you don't let him , he'll shoot you apparently. And don't you dare joke, his ego can't take it"  he'd throw up the peace sign and begin walking.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime18th September 2019, 4:13 pm

-The Jonins are here now-

"Yeah well... I gave freestyling a try. Seems I'm not too good at it." E'rahka waved off the critisism. She didn't quite actually need it, she knew the rap wasn't that good, she had plenty for her actually songs that actually worked. It was just hard for her to go off of the top of her head. "But hey, can't tell what you're good at without trying right?" She shrugged, "Also, if you wanna make the case that you don't touch kids, did you ever think about not sticking your damn fingers down the kid's throat?" She reprimanded, all whilst he shot at her feet. She just stood her ground. She didn't need to fear him. Instead she turned her gaze hard, lips turning in to a snarl. "You wanna fuckin' try that again Screech-stain?" But then the boy was turning on her too. "You wanna fuckin' die too kid?!" She was getting angry again for real, a faint blue pulse overtaking her.

"Now now Miss Erikan, you might wanna cool it," E'rahka turned to glare at the new comer, but very quickly calmed at the older guy stepping out. His hair slicked back, and sun glasses perched on his face despite the time of day. He very much sported the business casual, including the sandals on his feet. By his side was what looked a teenage red headed girl. "Don't wanna ruin that sweet self image you got for herself."

"We very much like Detonation," The girl spoke in a peculiar tone, almost etherial, and she took the hand of the man despite the perceived nearly 2 decade age gap.

"Ah shit, why didn't I think of that!" E'rahka threw her hands up and through her hair, before breaking in to her actual song this time.

"You've seen its foundation
Holding up a ragged nation
You know it in your mind
What it's like and how it lies
You want the right resolution
The right to get another portion
You know now is the time
To get ready for detonation"

Meanwhile as E'rahka was getting in to her own song, not aiming to actually perform she was just getting in to her own song, the man shook his head, leaving his wife to watch the impromptu performance and went to the boy first. "Hey kid, sorry I didn't catch your name. The name's Souji Kurusu. The wife and I are Jonin, not like this two... individuals. This academy guy causing you trouble?" For such a nonchalent way of looking and talking, it was very clear he cared enough to worry about the boy.

For reference of the song:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime22nd September 2019, 3:04 am

"Bring it on you failure of an Idol" Shreesh would say with a grin on his face as he could see that both his and the boy's words were starting to get to the girl, his finger still in its gun barrel form keeping aim at her feet in case he wanted to try and make her dance a bit more. That was until someone else in gawdy attire had decided to join in the fun, which to be honest was something he wished would not have happened anymore tonight. There was only so much terrible attire that he could handle, and all this was starting to raise his irritability. Then the man would move towards Shreesh and Elias, and questioned the boy, asking him if he was being bothered by SHreesh. "Not at all, I was just trying to give this kid some fashion pointers before he started talking trash about my own clothing. One thing no one should ever do is disrespect a tailors clothing unless they want to only buy trash clothing in the future. Word amongst civilians travels fast you know, might end up getting blacklisted from purchasing the good stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna start a fight? [Training]   Wanna start a fight? [Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna start a fight? [Training]
Page 1 of 1