Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kozzen's Dipu solo training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kozzen's Dipu solo training Empty
PostSubject: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 7:35 am

Kozzen had been up all night the day after his graduation from the Dipugakure shinobi academy, at first he was simply just staring up at his roof as his mind wandered about the life he had lived before this moment. He started off living a nomadic lifestyle with his parents and two siblings, travelling the world in a massive caravan with other families. This did not mean that he wasn’t close to his extended family, he had his mother’s side of the family that had a compound in nearly every village in the country. As for his father’s side of the family, Kozzen had met quite a few of his Erlang cousins along his path, so he had a healthy relationship with both sides of his family.
Living in a caravan was rather appealing to him to be perfectly honest, he never really felt comfortable living in one place for too long. Hell, living in Dipugakure for so long just to graduate the academy was painful enough, he had hoped that his new team would be travelling the world quite a bit. He made friends in the caravan, one of which seemed to stand out more than anyone, his friend Jael. They had many child-like adventures as they travelled the globe…… Well as many as they could when he had to drag Jael’s tired ass all over the place, seriously that guy could fall asleep during a bandit raid. Which Kozzen was pretty sure had happened once or twice. However as tired as the kid was, he was a good friend.
Then there was his friend he had “Aquired” while he was in the academy. Banhi the red salamander familiar was an odd one to say the least, overly emotional, quite the opposite of himself, but she did seem to get him quite a bit, which was nice, even though she did seem to try and speak for him more often than not. Sure she was right most of the time, but it was rather annoying for someone to just blurt out what he was thinking at times. He cared for her nonetheless, and the fact that he was stuck with her had nothing to do with it……… Mostly.
Which brings us to where we currently are, the small salamander was flopped over on his chest crawling towards his face trying to get his attention. “Kozzen, Hey Kozzen. Are you up? Come on, are you up? Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wa…..” she was starting to say before Kozzen placed a hand over her body in order to silence the chittering amphibian. “You know I’m awake Banhi, I’m just thinking” He would say as he he lifted his hand to let the salamander get some fresh air, who was now weeping as she was scared that she was going to die from suffocation. “Why would you do that to me? You know I’m ascared of the dark and not so fresh air” She sniffled as she licked her eyeball to wipe away a tear before crawling up to his neck and nuzzling it, leaving a slimy trail behind her. This was a feeling he was certain he would never get use to at all, but for the time being he would just have to suffer.
Well on second thought he would not let himself suffer this slimy hell he was experiencing any longer as he decided to get out of bed, causing Banhi to fall off his body and onto his pillow. Which started even more crying from the salamander. “Why are you so mean? I just wanted to be a sleepy girl. But….. But….. But…...” Was all Banhi was able to say before Kozzen had done a set of hand seals while he stared at himself in the mirror. It was time to start training some genjutsu that he had been wanting to test out, well either that or some other techniques he had in mind. Such as……. His chakra blade. Which seemed to form around his hand, to be honest he wasn’t sure if it was going to work or not. So to give it a test he would take a slash at his mirror and would notice how it would be cleanly cut in half at an angle before crashing to the ground, which caused the salamander on the bed to scurry under the covers to try and protect herself from the scary scary noise of glass breaking.
Quite surprised with the success of the technique he just made, Kozzen had decided to go on and continue to go one making another set of hand seals. This time he was able to create a non tangible clone that seemed to go towards the cowering salamander in the bed and start to ruffle the covers, resulting in the squeeks of the creature. The real Kozzen couldn’t help but let out a chuckle as this happened before dispelling the clone. “KOZZEN THAT WAS MEAN!!!!” She would shout at her summoner before let out a stream of fire in his direction, which the boy was able to evade rather easily. “What the shit Banhi!?! You could of hit me” He would say with a straight face as he glared at the lizard. “And you could have squished me by ruffling the blankets like th…..” That was before she had noticed that Kozzen himself was too far away from the bed to have done that, and not realized that a basic clone had done that to her to begin with. Oh Kozzen was going to have so much fun messing with Banhi with this technique, maybe he could one day make it better and his jokes on her would be that much better.
This brought on another thought in his mind as he made another set of hand seals before he would turn himself into a salamander just like his summon, however only too late to realize that Banhi would be overjoyed that her big friend was now a small boy like her. To which Banhi would leap across the room, and collide with Kozzen. “KOZZIE YOU A SMOL GIRL LIKE ME NOW, LETS HAVE FUN!!!!!” She would say as she jumped around his flopped over body, causing him to groan and revert back to his original form. “Banhi, go back to sleep okay. I have a bit more work to do before we meet up with our new team in the morning” Kozzen would say to his salamander familiar as he picked her up off the floor and placed her on his pillow, to which she would instantly fall asleep. Kozzen would groan as he would go back to the broken glass that was scattered on the floor and would begin to pick up the pieces, he was happy for the technique working, but in hindsight he knows he should have practiced it on a less messy object in the room, maybe next time he would use it on some old clothes of his that he did not use anymore. Well either that or he would end up slicing up everything in his room just to be sure his techniques worked properly. By the gods he wished he could get out of the village and explore soon.

1205/1200

Techniques Learned:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 7:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 3:30 pm

It was yet again another sleepless night for Kozzen as he had spent most of his evening packing up most of, if not all of his gear and clothes for a long term mission out in the world with his team. Baq had informed himself and the rest of his team that they were known as the tracking and exploration team, which meant they would be out in the wilderness of the republic of five in order to do just that. A job that he was really looking forward to doing to be perfectly honest, to be travelling the world like he use to as a child with his family. An exciting development to say the least, though to be honest he had been hoping that things would have been able to get on the road sooner than this, but there was nothing he could do about that now as he had been given a team.
He hadn’t really gotten to know his team minus one member, Jael who was his childhood friend. A rather sleepy person who loved nothing more than to sleep the days away instead of trying to get better as a shinobi, but he wasn’t all bad as the kid had a few unique abilities that had to deal with metals and magnetism, so he guessed the guy wasn’t all that bad. Next was a newcomer that was a member of the Kurogane clan that’s name is Gado, he really didn’t know all that much about the guy yet, but who knows what exactly the guy would be able to do. Sure he had an idea from the rumors he had heard about the clan, but the rumors just seemed to be too outlandish. Seriously, animalistic transformations and being able to manipulate their own bodies to extreme measure? Too weird to be true, am I right. And finally there was his jonin sensei whose name is Baq shinto, a member of the bug manipulators clan, now the rumors standing around this woman were rather obscene to say the least, but who was he to judge about someone's…………. Literature tastes of yaoi love novels, just as long as he wasn’t written about in her smut books.
After spending some time packing up a duffle bag with some travelling clothes, and a few cloaks, and any xel he had into the bag. He had no real shinobi gear at the moment but for the time being he would just have to make due until he had obtained some money during missions. Meanwhile Banhi was just sitting on Kozzen’s bed, watching the genin pack up his gear, not really understanding what was going on. “Kozzie, why are you packing up your stuff?” She would say in a quizzical tone as Kozzen continued to fold his clothes to place them in his bag. “Well Baq-sensei informed me that we are going on a long term expedition” He was saying before Banhi would start jumping around on his bed. “YAY WE’RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!!!!! I’LL GO GET YOUR DAD!!!” She said as she made a mighty leap for her size(Only a few feet), only to be grabbed by her tail while mid-air. “No, I’ll be going to tell my father myself as he will not be joining us.” He would say as Banhi would look at him while dangling by her tail, confused by his statement. “But….. We always travel with a member of the family? Are you running away? Are you leaving me behind? PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!!!!” Banhi almost shouted crying out of the fear of being left alone without her summoner.
This made Kozzen place the salamander onto his palm and give her a small kiss on top of her head. “Don’t be silly, I’d never leave you behind. We are not running away, it’s just one of the tasks as the team is to explore the world as much as we can, plus we will have Jael, and out new friend Gado with us, so we won’t be alone.” He would say trying to comfort the small lizard, who seemed to kind of blush at the small kiss on the top of her head. Oh if he wasn’t her summoner, and she was a bit bigger, she would rock his fuckin world. Wait why was she having these kind of thoughts, she was still a child in terms of a salamander. After shaking those thoughts from her head, Banhi would would look up to Kozzen who was now placing her on his dresser so that she could watch him pack up his gear some more, which made her wonder just how long they would be away from his father and on these missions. “Do you think we will be gone for long?” She would ask him before he would look out the window, the rare grin coming across his face. “You know me Banhi, I feel more at home when I am travelling, exploring the world we live in. So I really do hope so...” He said before grabbing his new crossbow from under his bed, and placing it gently into the bag so as not to damage it. “You think we will run into your mother and siblings?”
After realizing that he had let his emotions show in the slightest way, Kozzen’s face would go back to it’s rather emotionless state. “I hope so, I miss them a lot, but I understand why they didn’t want to come to this village. My great grandfather nearly destroyed the village all to gain power in the Jiko clan. My instructors in the academy knew I was his descendant and judged me for it, worked me harder than anyone else in the class. But I made a promise to myself when I found out about what he did to make sure that I would be a better person than he ever was.” With that Banhi would leap onto Kozzen’s shoulder after hearing this and begin climbing up his long hair until she was sitting on the top of his head. “Why do you think he did all those things? Leaving the village, joining up with those monsters, and coming back only to try and destroy Dipu?” Kozzen would sigh as he moved towards the bad, and would sit down, leaning his back up against the wall. “Well I heard he was best friends with the Demiurge, you know, the goddess of invention. They had a rough time together when they were a team in the village together. She being vastly superior in intelligence, while Ka was too emotional. But all he wanted was to be her friend, which it seemed to be too great of a task. Something had happened around the time of their chunin exams together, and Ka felt that he was being held back by the shackles of the Allied Shinobi Nations”
He would take a small breath even though he had no real need to being a completely inorganic being and all, and would look out his window from his bed in the direction of one of the scars left behind from the war. “So he decided to leave and joined up with Pandora, where he met some new friends, who despite their monstrous appearances turned out to be really kind and just wanted their own personal freedoms. Which brought him to the conclusion that he wanted his entire clan to be free. Funny how after his death, his dreams had become a reality.” Kozzen would let out a soft chuckle as he got up from his bed yet again and would begin collecting the remained of his gear for the long expedition. “So he nearly destroyed this village so he could what? Bring peace and freedom to his entire family? Sounds kind of stupid if you ask me” Banhi would say as she poked her head down from on top of Kozzen’s head, who had let out another laugh from her statement. “Yeah, I guess it was, then again he wasn’t really known for his intelligence.” He said picking up his katana, and giving it a couple swings before putting it in its sheath, and strapping it to his hip. “So in what way do you want to be better than your great-grandfather?” She asked as she scurried back up to the top of his head while he continued packing. “Well I want to prove that there is a way to do the things he wanted to do without causing so much destruction…….. Then again he always believed that Chaos brings upon order, which is true if you think about it…...” He would say before stopping what he was doing to look at himself in the mirror.
“What is it?” She asked examining the look on his face through the mirror. “If I tell you something, do you promise not to tell anyone. Not the team, or even the other salamanders?” He would say moving his eyes to look at his familiar in the mirror. “I swear that I won’t betray your secret at all Kozzie” She would say, hoping that would satisfy her summoner, who looked like he had believed her statement. “I want to be a god some day, not like those would be gods in Pandora. But like Kami, or cthulhu, or even the Demiurge. I just don’t know how to do it yet, or what aspect of the world I would be a god of yet.” The look of utter shock on the salamander’s face brought concern to the young genin, but would pick up the salamander in order to look in her eyes. “I don’t want to do it by wreaking havoc in the world, by the gods no. I just feel that……. I don’t know. That there is so much in this world that needs to be discovered, but even being inorganic I wouldn’t have enough time to see it all. You understand?”
With that in mind the salamander would take a few moments to contemplate what Kozzen wanted, and in what ways she could assist him in achieving his goal of divinity. “Well I think you just answered your own question about what aspect you want divinity over. Discovery. Though the how to, that is something I don’t know if I’d be able to help you with right now, but I promise that I will help you figure it out if that is something that you really want to become.” With that Kozzen would bring up the salamander to his lips and give her the smallest kiss on her nose. “THank you Banhi, for everything.”
With that done with Kozzen would look to his alarm clock and would see that he still had a few hours before he had to head off to meeting his team mates and sensei for some sort of test or something of the sorts they were doing. He had to bring something that was precious to him, which he would look around his room to try and see if there was anything he thought was just that. Sure he had his photo of his family, well not just his family, but the group in the caravan all posed for a picture. There were memories in that picture for sure, great ones to be certain, but it was not that was most precious to him to say the least. If he was to lose that he had those memories to rely on, there was no real use for a physical reminder, so that was out. Then there was the tired salamander that was sitting on his head, fighting to stay awake despite her outward appearance. He had the young salamander ever since she was a larvae when he entered the academy, she was invaluable to him. She spoke her mind which more often than not followed the same train of thought as his own, but as dickish as it was to say this, she was just another tool to use in his plans, and whether or she was lost to him wouldn’t change his plans in the slightest, so useful, just not precious.
The one thing that he currently found precious to him was his drive and motivation, his goals to prove that he is better than those who came before him. He joined the Republic of Five’s shinobi forces to prove that he was more than his family, his heritage, and his lineage. That his own ambitions would be able to shape this world in a more positive light than before, and to achieve that he would have to rely on mainly one thing. That would have to be himself, so that would have to be what is precious to him, his own willpower. It was this that kept him going through the academy here in Dipu, it hadn’t been so long since it happened. People could have grandparents who were around during the attack. Survivors who spoke of how Pandora was lead by a former member of Dipugakure had nearly brought it to its knees, so it was a regular thing that he was given the gears by the instructors, and the elderly of the village. He would take on the abuse of those who think of him as nothing more than Ka’s offspring, he had to for his plan’s to come to fruition.

2220/2200

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 3:32 pm

Approved, no Solo Training for 11 Days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime30th September 2018, 2:08 pm

Kozzen would wake up after a midday nap, the sun was still shining as he lay in the grass of one of Dipugakures many parks. Seemed his team mate and childhood friend’s antics were starting to rub off on him, but it was rather relaxing to let his literal batteries recharge every once and awhile. And from what he knows there will be many times during this long term mission that he wouldn’t be getting many chances to rest so easily like this, so it was best to take advantage of it while he could. Though he knew he would have to get up soon so that he wouldn’t be getting bothered by village guards, but perhaps just for a few more minutes, seeing as his other alarm clock was still in the summoning realm. He would watch as a few birds flew through the sky, almost jealous about how they were able to traverse where ever they pleased. Moving through the skies with little to no worries. The clouds listing lazily through the sky, sure he knew they were just water molecules, but they sure did look like giant floating marshmallows, which after thinking that started to make the teenager hungry. So why the hell not get something to eat right now am I right?

So he would roll backwards until his feet were planted firmly on the ground, and would stand up straight, hearing his “bones” pop as he stood after laying on the ground for a while. He didn’t really know why but to him that was one of the greatest sounds to him, so satisfying to him. But now was not the time for him to be listening to the sounds his body made, it was time to fill his stomach with some savory food while he could. So with that he would make his way towards the shopping district of Dipugakure to do just that, sure it would take him a while for him to get there, but it would taste that much better with the more anticipation. While he moved through the streets he would notice some of the older people giving him a glare as they recognized him as the offspring of the one who almost destroyed the village, but he paid them no mind as he knew that their opinions meant literally fuck all to him. Why should their thoughts of him bother him at all, he would prove that he wasn’t a mirror of his great-grandfather in time. After a while he would make his way to his favourite sweet shop and purchase himself a box of donuts because why the fuck not right? They were delicious.

After getting his snacks he would make his way towards the apartment his father had rented out for them as they stayed in the village, it was a short term lease as his father knew that soon Kozzen would be taking a long mission that would afford him the chance to go back to their nomadic ways. He needed to get his gear to do some solo training as he felt that he was not exactly quite up to par in means of combat situations, and wanted to make sure that he could keep up in missions. So without jostling his snack around much in their box he would take off at bullet release speeds to get to the apartment as fast as he could so he could get to training as soon as possible. Eating these things would be so much better after he worked up an appetite, at least that was his personal opinion. He would have to ask his dad for some recipes that he could make while on the road, sure his mother knew how to cook, but his father was just….. I don’t know how to say it without hurting feels, he was just so much better. Guess it was the man’s true passion. Once he got back to the apartment he would leave a couple donuts for his dad on the counter for when he got back from his job, and then grab his own gear and make his way towards the southern island training ground at bullet speeds.

It would take him a few minutes to make it to his destination, his excitement growing with each passing step knowing that he was going to be getting stronger than he was. He found a small spot in the training ground as he noticed quite a few teams were doing their training together, which he really didn’t mind his small training area as he really didn’t need that much space. And would then drop his bag onto the ground so he could retrieve his katana. It was so pretty to him, but then again that was probably due to the fact that he purchased it himself, having worked hard for it. Guess his parent were right that it felt that much better to have something that you earned to possess, they had to be right every now and then. After placing the sheath on his hip the boy would toss a few shuriken up into the air and await for them to make their way back down towards him, and once they were at about eye level he would draw his sword to make a connection with each projectile. With The clashing of steel he would watch as each projectile would fly towards the target boards scatter around in front of him, though at his skill level they really didn't make it anywhere near their destination, but that really didn’t bother him as he knew that with practice he would be much better at what he was wanting to do. So with his training regiment figured out the boy would spend the next few hours training in order to be better than he was the day before, he had to prove to his team that he wasn’t going to be dead weight, that he could make his mark in the world somehow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime2nd October 2018, 8:37 am

Approved, no solo training for 5 Days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime4th October 2018, 5:23 am

It had been a couple hours since Kozzen had finished his training in the southern island training grounds, and to be honest he was still feeling restless, like there was more that he needed to do in order to get better. He sat at the table in the apartment that him and his father had been renting out while he attended the academy in the village of Dipugakure, eating the donuts he had bought just a couple hours previous. It would seem that his father was yet to return from his job, but this did not bother the young cypher as he had become self reliant while living the nomadic lifestyle in his younger years. Shit he had to make sure that his childhood friend got his share of work done, if one didn’t pull their weight in the caravan, they did not eat. Which was a fair trade if you asked Kozzen, then again Kozzen was never really one to shy away from doing that little bit of extra work to help out the others who lived there. He almost felt like it was his duty to make sure everyone was taken care of even as a child, must have been the Jiko in him, though he would never really admit that.

Kozzen would get up from the table to place the box of sweet pastries on the counter where they would be spotted easily by his father once he actually returned home from his shift at the restaurant that he helped to run. He never thought less of his father for working in that industry as he felt chef’s were just as important in the world as shinobi were, like seriously, who was going to feed the masses while everyone was off to battle? Guess it was his father that the boy had gotten his love of cooking and caring for those around him, and he would be lying if he did find it a bit easier to cook just for two instead of twenty or more. So after placing the donuts on the countertop, Kozzen would open the refrigerator to pull out a couple steak and peppers they had purchased a couple days ago and would begin to prepare their meal for the night.

The teenager would pull out the heavy cast iron frying pan from the cupboard and place it on the stove with a bit of oil in it to preheat while he prepared supper, cast iron really was the best way to cook a meal if you asked him, plus it made for a great weapon as he had seen his mother use often. That was a woman you never wanted to make angry as she was quick to discipline those who got out of line, like his siblings, they were always the troublemakers. Playing pranks on those in the caravan, making all the noise in the late hours with the other teenagers doing gods know what. He would continue the reminisce over the years he spent living the nomadic lifestyle as he chopped the vegetables for the meal as he fried up the meal, the sound of the blade slicing the crisp peppers rang through his ears, truly a peaceful sound to the boy if you asked him, he could understand why this was the profession his father chose.

It took less than twenty minutes for the meal to be finished when he heard the familiar jingling of keys in a lock which signaled his father return, good timing if you asked Kozzen as he was just setting the table for supper when his father entered the apartment. “Smells good son, I’d say if this shinobi thing doesn’t turn out you’d make a damn good chef” His father would say with a smile as he put his coat on the hook and removed his shoes, and would enter the kitchen to see the meal his son had prepare. “Thanks for the compliment dad, though I shudder to think what the caravan is eating right now since you’re not there to prepare the meals” With that the two would laugh as they both sat at the table to begin eating their supper. They chatted about their day as they filled their artificial stomach, Kozzen found it oddly relaxing to hear the stories his father told about his day in a kitchen. Perhaps the old man was right, if the shinobi life wasn’t for him, then the life of a chef would be perfect.

Shortly after they started eating the meal Kozzen prepared, they would finish and the two would spend some time washing the dishes that had been used. “So how are you liking your team? I think I remember you saying that lazy bastard Jael was on your team, is he still sleeping his days away?” His father would say with an obvious disapproving tone over the boy, but Kozzen paid it no mind. “You know me, I keep him awake with stuff to do. Plus he’s not that bad dad” Kozzen would say as he passed a recently cleaned dish to his father to dry. ‘’Gado seems like he has a stick up his ass though, though at the same time rather impulsive. Moves before thinking you know?” His father would nod as he continued to dry the dishes and put them back in their proper place in the cupboards. “And your sensei?” With that question Kozzen would let out a groan as he continued to wash the dishes. “The famous Hunter Tonish….. You know that yaoi author that Jael loves to read” With that Kozzen’s father would let out a laugh nearly dropping the dish he was drying. “Kami be damned if he doesn’t bust his ass just to get a copy of her entire work” Kozzen would just groan as he drained the sink of the dirty dish water and would walk away towards his bedroom. “Something ought to, but anyways I’m going to do some studying before going to sleep, I will speak to you in the morning before you head off to work”

1016/1000
Trained: Perfect Physical Spec
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime4th October 2018, 6:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime11th October 2018, 2:24 am

Kozzen would enter the room he stayed in in the apartment with a full stomach and a head full of a single goal that he knew he had to get through, to study up on some fuinjutsu so that he could possibly get better at being a shinobi. Sure his father’s offer before was tempting, to live the life of a professional chef, not really having to worry about the politics of the world as it currently was, but at the same time he really couldn’t prove to the world that he is better than his great grandfather. Upon entering his bedroom he would notice the pile of books laying on his desk, all books for studying the complexities of fuinjutsu. It was something he desperately needed to work on, since he was certain that his team mates would have zero skills in. Gado seemed to be the type to go in guns blazing without thinking, meanwhile Jael would think too much, to the point where he would fall asleep. So it would fall to him to do the long term planning for any situation.

If Kozzen could somehow store his gear in a scroll or possible tattoo for quick retrieval would make mission easier to handle, plus it would make things less of a burden for transportation. Plus the possibilities one could end up doing with an expertise in fuinjutsu was honestly just mind boggling, storing the elements one could manipulate, basic materia, and possibly even living being within them. Not to mention the traps one could make if he took the time to make them, but that would have to be something he would have to discuss with the team. For now he would just need to work on basic fuinjutsu for ease of access to everyone’s gear, plus maybe something he could use for quick reloading of his crossbow. It was while he thought of his gear that he would look over to his katana and crossbow, basic weapons that he would need to upgrade at one point.

This made him think of his one team mate Gado, if the rumors he heard of the Kurogane were accurate, it would seem that the boy would be able to craft some rather impressive items using his own bones, but that would possibly put a lot of strain on the boy. Plus it made him think about how the boy was able to use his own body, and how quickly he was able to heal from using such techniques. Kozzen would have to speak with the boy at one point to see exactly the extent of his abilities, and how the hell this guy was able to survive with ripping his own bone out from his body without dying from the blood loss and pain. If nothing else he could use the guy’s ability to craft bones into some kind of monetary side thing, have to make money out on the road somehow, sure the shinobi life was good, but the pay really wasn't that great.

Then there was his childhood friend, Jael. An interesting individual, lazy but interesting. With the boy’s natural ability to turn his body into organic metal, but he was able to manipulate that metal with his magnetic release. Which would make him quite a valuable asset if you asked Kozzen, not to mention his ability to shift that metal into weapons of any metal that he could shove down his mouth. If there was a way Jael could learn to turn objects he touched into the same metallic substances he could take on….. Well Kozzen could just see the xell rolling in if he could get him to work with Gado’s bones. If there was a way to fuse the metals he could manipulate with Gado’s bones, then there would end up being very little he would need a blacksmith for.

It was during that train of thought that he noticed a particular set of seals in a book, seemed to have been created by one of the gods. The fusion formula. This seemed to be the answer to the problems that he kept thinking of, this was the way to make his team stand out more than anything else. If he could figure out a way to fuse a particular metal with Gado’s bones, or an element with a set of armour or even one of his crossbow bolts, that would make his team unstoppable in any combat situation. The thought of the many combinations of items and abilities were starting to overwhelm his mind as he continued to think of the possibilities. Explosive bolts, Armour that absorbs elements or energy, swords and other weapons that could unleash such destructive force upon it’s target. With his team and these set of seals, they could overpower anything that came in their way.

However these thoughts were beginning to overwhelm him, so he would have to push on with his studies while keeping the fusion formula in the back of his head for the time being. His eyes would continue to scan through the many books laying on his desk, lost in the world of books and the knowledge they shared with him. So much so that he didn’t acknowledge his father when he came in to wish him a good night's sleep, he was just too much into his work at the moment, and his father had seen him like this before while Kozzen attended the academy. Once the boy had a goal in mind there was little he or anyone could do to steer him away from it. His father just hoped that his son would not be all consumed by his desires, that he would take some time seeing the beauty that this world offered. With that Kozzen’s father would close the door and make his way to his own sleeping quarters, a smile on his face as he himself thought of the possibilities that his offspring could end up coming up with. The gods would tremble if they ever tried to stop Kozzen from getting what he wanted.

1015/1000
Trained: Perfect Fuinjutsu spec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime29th October 2018, 7:13 pm

Kozzen would wake up in the morning to the sounds of his father moving through the apartment as he readied himself for work, wiping the sleep from his eyes the boy would slowly raise his upper body from the comforts of his bed. The morning sun was shining through the blinds covering his window, the rays of sunshine illuminating portions of his room as he contemplated getting up after such a busy day yesterday. He had half wanted to go back to bed and sleep for a few more hours, but he knew that such attitude was just like his childhood friend Jael. However that was not his own attitude, as he wanted nothing more than to prove he is better than his name. True a Jiko sat upon the title of Abisukage currently, but in his own opinion they weren’t worthy of the title as they had done nothing to try and better the village or it’s military force. Which is why he would have to take on that task himself so as not to sully the name of both clans he belonged to. The nomadic Jiko clan and all their wonderous abilities, and the erlang clan which held many doujutsu abilities.

It was that thought that got the boy to roll his ass out of bed and to grab his equipment as he knew it was going to be another long day of training ahead of him, and that this was just the beginning of the longest week of his life. There was much for him to do as he needed to get himself mission ready, and to help him get the rest of his team ready for whatever was to come. With his sword, crossbow, and other essential supplies in his duffle bag, Kozzen would head towards the kitchen in order to get himself something to eat. After arriving in the kitchen, he would spot the pastries from the other day and would sigh as he noticed that they were untouched by his father, probably wanted to leave them for his son as he knew that there was lots the boy still had to do in order to get to the point that he wanted to be at. So with a shrug he would quickly eat three of them before heading out the door to get to the training grounds.

It would take him a few minutes to move from his apartment to the training grounds, and would find that it was almost completely packed with other teams training for whatever reason, which would cause the boy to sigh as he moved towards as small training area that was still left untouched by anyone around him. So he would take it upon himself to use this spot for his own personal training, and would drop his bag onto the ground, and fall to the ground landing on his hands in order do do some pushups in order to warm up for a more intense training session this morning. It wouldn’t take him longer than fifteen minutes to do a couple hundred pushups, and if he had any kind of muscular system in his inorganic body he would be feeling the burn in his arms from the strain, however being who he was he would just roll onto his back as he would begin to do some crunched in order to work on his core, not the false heart, but his midsection of course. After a couple hours he would finish off with his warm up exercises with barely a bead of sweat running off his body, but that was due to his inorganic physiology, which he was more than grateful for at the moment, since it allowed him to do more than any meatbag he met.

After his warm ups, Kozzen would move back towards his bag and would grab the katana out from it, and take a couple of practice swings. Then a thought would come to his head, which brought a grin to his face, so he would grab a smoke bomb and explosive tag from the bag. Then would make a set of hand seals as the two items had turned into clones of himself, after a quick set of instructions the clones would start to make their attacks towards him. He was easily able to evade the first few sets of attacks from the two clones, deciding not to make any attacks himself as he knew what the clones were capable of. The smoke clone would go for a sweeping kick, to which Kozzen would do a backflip in order to evade it before slicing at the clone’s midsection, which would envelop the area in a thick cloud of smoke. With his vision hampered with this he would grin as he knew that the explosive clone would be going to make it’s attack any second now. Even with his vision distorted, his senses were still as sharp as ever as the clone would come in trying to punch Kozzen in the back of the head. Kozzen would duck out of the way of the punch and roll away from the clone deeper into the smoke. This was the clone he had to ensure not to strike down as it would cause a bit of pain if struck. It was as he got to his feet from the roll that he would feel the bag near to him, and would quickly reach into it in order to pull out kunai. This would allow him to win this match without causing damage to himself, at least for the time being. That is when he heard the clone move towards him in order to try and attack the boy, which was easy to evade once again in order to get out of the thick cloud of smoke. That is when the clone would escape the cloud itself, which made Kozzen grin madly as he tossed the kunai right between the eyes, which had caused the clone to explode large enough to dissipate the smoke cloud.

1011/1000
Trained Perfect Physical Spec
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime30th October 2018, 9:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kozzen's Dipu solo training   Kozzen's Dipu solo training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kozzen's Dipu solo training
Page 1 of 1