Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank]   Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th April 2018, 1:07 pm

sadlyy being a ninja was his downfall, he wasn't as strong as those from other races, thus getting himself caught in the net. The two girls didn't seem to plan what they were going to do too well as they would find themselves on the ground drifting before this dimension and the afterlife; with this the capture of the organizations leader was completed, all that was left was to interrogate him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank]   Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd May 2018, 8:45 pm

Occam sighed and turned the other two swords into nets, wrapping them around the guy and keeping him locked tight so he couldn't break them and get free. He then waited for Yuki to come out before coming down and lifting her up onto the platform with him. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but it was manageable. "Right, this is for a very good reason, I need to release something..." He then floated upwards about forty feet before taking a deep breath and unleashing the metal he had kept under the ground. Not only would it annihilate all evidence of the bandit fort and the bodies due to the obscene amount of metal lurching up from the ground but it would give him ample opportunity to start sealing away the metal. "Right, you take him, the nets will be fine. I just need to gather most of this up and then I'll come with you." He said to Yuki with a smile, lowering them to the ground that was now completely coated in a thick layer of metal sand that crunched under each step. Yuki had seen this before but not to this degree...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank]   Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd May 2018, 9:08 pm

Yuki's bake floated around a little more, seeing Occam with one of the bandits netted up. It merged back in with her as she went out through the front.
---
She couldn't really put her finger on it, but she thought she smelled pancakes. All of that was cast aside with an overwhelming scent of metal though. Yuki began to have this feeling that how long Occam waited for her was determined with how much metal sprang out of the ground. She was probably taking too long, especially since their target was captured so quickly. Man.... She let out a little sigh and looked at the bandit. Bladed bone was still jutted out of her arm and she simply hooked it through the net and started to make her way back, dragging the man behind her, the bone itself growing a couple of tiny hooks so the net wouldn't slip off. She wasn't exactly strong, but it's not like the weight was too much for Kotsu to handle now.

When Occam was done sealing his metal up, she looked over at her teammate. "I'm not crazy right? Did I smell.. pancakes?" Did he bring emergency snacks or something? Did she actually keep him waiting that long?
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank]   Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th May 2018, 5:26 pm

Once the metal was all put away, Occam rolled his neck, feeling the soft burn of chakra loss in his body. He hated how much it took to put away the metal he made but it had to happen, he understood that. "Someone else came out with pancakes, almost dropped them. I cut them down and took the pancakes from them, made things more bearable. Pancakes are absolutely delicious after all." He told Yuki, walking alongside her and lifting the metal slightly with his circuit zone to make it easier for her to carry and to lessen the load on him without making it seem like she had done absolutely nothing this day. "I'm bothered that he just came out to fight, how did things go over on your side? I noticed that you didn't need help and came out pretty quickly... Was resistance really that light close to a bandit captain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank]   Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th May 2018, 5:54 pm

Knowing Occam, someone dropping pancakes before him was more than a simple 'yeah I just cut him down' kind of kill. Even if he was good at hiding his emotions most of the time, she knew something like that would unleash an unhealthy amount of fury. "Well... the ones guarding the back. One was a coward, the other wasn't that great. Ran into a threesome and just slipped by. My clome probably killed more than I did..." She didn't know about telling Occam about her failed attempt to scout the place and finding pretty much nothing, but she pushed herself to anyways. "I tried to use my bake to search for the target so we'd have an easier time finding him but... Seems like you got to him first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank]   Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Falls Like Snow [Cold Iron - Mission Topic - B-Rank]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2