Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Prodigal Student Has Returned!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

The Prodigal Student Has Returned!   Empty
PostSubject: The Prodigal Student Has Returned!    The Prodigal Student Has Returned!   Icon_minitime30th March 2018, 4:37 pm

Gorotsuki wrote:
Reiver loosened his shirt to reveal the curse mark, it was a start for the foundation of him remaining hidden. "It isn't their fight, it is either mine or that of my students, and knowing my students they would more than likely be gathering as much Intel on the target while keeping busy and getting stronger. As for Crystal and the kid, nothing just go on as if you don't know I'm alive. No need to get anyone worked up. Reiver finished off his food and drink before speaking again. "The knowledge of me being alive must remain between us, and when I reveal myself you must remain as if you didn't know and be surprised I'm alive. Reiver was unsure as to why there was a need to see the curse mark but just entertained the boy anyways. Soon after he paid his bill before turning toward Armen " You're a man in a high position, so try to speak like you do in here outside as well, sounds so much more pleasant to the ears. Also as for the information I need you to gather for me are that of Crystal and my child, my students and the current standing of everything between the current nations.

Armenezra had just left the hospital where Himiko laid recovering. He was grateful and very fortunate that no one had any permanent deaths during their bout with the five tails. It was passed time that he heads back to Bachiatari, he's been gone for too long and he needed to get his head checked before the effects worsen. He was about ready to leave but before he could there was something that he needed to do. He needed to see his gorgeous sensei and her kid. Crystal has meant so much to Armen and his upbringing ;she took him and his brother on as students. If it hadn't been for her, Armen would've still been a vagabond that robbed, cheated and jumped people off the streets for food and money.  Armen views her as the woman who gave him purpose and saved him twice from the person he would've become.

FlashBack:
Spoiler:

Armen stood tall at her door nervous as to what to say to her after two years. He'd check his breath and but his game face on to show her that he was ok. Although his headache was getting worse it was important to him that Crystal doesn't see him as just a cry for help, or someone that she had to constantly fix. He knocks on the door hoping she'd be home, and that she'd even remember his face.
Back to top Go down

The Prodigal Student Has Returned!
Page 1 of 1