Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Civil Studies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vêlas

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 4:22 pm

Velas was pretty content with how the day had went so far, she had managed to kill a bounty with little to no ease and even obtained a nice weapon as a prize. She would chuckle to herself as a bit as she adjusted the body on her shoulders before placing it down near a tree amd hiding it somewhat. She was going to take it in for the xel but first things first she wanted to try and find a blacksmith in this town who could possibly make her a proper weapon. She would also note that the town would be filled with other missing ninia tho more than likely anyone knew fighting in a public area would mean death. Vêlas would jump into the sky and begin flying north for a few minutes before dropping down and landing in the middle of a shopping market causing everyone to look in sort of shock before simply going back about their day.

Vêlas would scan the area then move to begin looking over each of the items around.
Back to top Go down
Sharktooth

Sharktooth

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 4:44 pm

Wanari would be walking down the dusty path with his hands in his pockets as he made his way towards the little merchant shop that sold weapons. He could go to a blacksmith, but he felt like they taxed all their weapons too much, and sometimes the merchants had rare items. The boy was wearing a black tank top, black shorts, and black shinobi sandals. His left arm had bandages going down from his elbow to his fingertips, and he was wearing two shuriken holsters strapped to his right leg and two kunai pouches on the back of his waistband. His katana was also strapped to his back with a white rope that was slung over his shoulder. He had actually just bought all this gear, but he was taking the day off and wanted to see if the merchants got anything new within the last couple days. It was crazy how much money he had now that he was bounty hunting, the bounty office really paid up.

Eventually he reached the shopping market area and started browsing for some weapons. The stuff wasn't really that interesting though. Out of no where a girl dropped down with giant wings, that were beautiful, but nonetheless dangerous looking. The boy instantly grabbed the hilt of his katana, thinking it was an attack, but let it go when he realized she was just shopping too. What the hell? The boy put his hands back in his pockets when he heard all the screams and a couple of awes of the crowd of civilians in the area.
Back to top Go down
Vêlas

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 4:52 pm

Vêlas was looking over some things while everyone was looking at her though she only made a note to look over anyone who looked like a possible threat and that was when she spotted Wanari and quickly took a notice to him from the amount of tools he had on his person she would pull out her book and began looking over the first page before going back and forth from the book to wanari.

"Hey you!"

Vêlas would say walkimg over toward Wanari and getting a closer look she had been looking for a male who had killed alot of people recently and from his get up this guy was most likely that person. He had a aor about him as if he had seen some combat recently and was just beginning to break his seal of power.

"You got quite alot of weapons to be buying more. You planning on hunting something?"
Back to top Go down
Sharktooth

Sharktooth

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 5:03 pm

Wanari would freeze for a second when the winged girl called out to him, Ah damn. Why is she talking to me? The boy really didn't want to get involved with the girl drawing so much attention with her colorful wings, but it was looking like he had no choice but to be dragged up in it. The boy then thought about how strong she could be if she could fly and all and figured her question was asked because maybe she wanted to team up. Wanari had no problem hunting solo, but it did get kind of lonely. Ever since he left home he had been by himself. Maybe it was time to make a new friend. The boy smiled while looking at her with his red eyes, "Oh. I actually just was seein' if they had anything new today. I actually just got all this stuff not too long ago." The boy paused for a moment and looked at her bright feathers, "So wassup' with the feathers? Are they a part of your arms?" The thirteen year old couldn't help but be curious with the feathers on her arms. He never saw anything like that before.
Back to top Go down
Vêlas

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 5:23 pm

Velas would retract her feathers and then look around for a little before looking back at the boy and thinking for a moment she usually killed anyone trying to learn about her but she intended on having this boy join her and make a team so she would be a little but nicer than normal.

"They are bird feathers I am a Phoenix. But maybe I can show you how they work I was gonna go hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Sharktooth

Sharktooth

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 5:55 pm

The long haired boy looked at the older girl in front of him and tilted his head to the side. She's a phoenix... The boy straightened his head and gave a little laugh before speaking, "You're a phoenix? Okay. And uuuuuh... Why do you want me to go with you?" The boy was totally down with making new friends, but he still had to be careful. She was a hunter, just like him. She could be just trying to lure him out in the open. He figured he was strong enough to hold his own anyways though so it wouldn't be too dangerous. He still had to see her reasoning however. Most people in Gekidogakure weren't this friendly, and almost everybody had a hidden agenda.
Back to top Go down
Vêlas

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 6:31 pm

"I want you to come with ne because I think you know that the more people we kill the more of a target we will become. I am just starting out and I think you are to because I have no records on you. If we team up we will live longer. I am not asking you to trust me or anything just hunt with me"

Vêlas would say this with a glare looking wanari dead in the eye allowing her feathers to expands fully for a moment while she talked then they would retract of course the two were still in the market place but Vêlas would give him a ultimantum before flying away.

"If you wanna hunt with me then meat me at the entrance of the village a mile north from there"

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sharktooth

Sharktooth

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime24th March 2018, 6:48 pm

Wanari yawned a bit as he pondered what she had just said. Everything she was saying was the truth. Eventually Wanari would get some heat and people would start going after him, and he was only a beginner right now. If they teamed up, there would be a higher chance of success and also he would have a friend to be around. He was all in. The boy smirked and nodded his head, "Alright I'm down." He would watch as she started flying away and then he began walking North. Apparently it wasn't his day off anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Civil Studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Studies   Civil Studies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civil Studies
Page 1 of 1