Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

noble maverick kosher

Go down 
AuthorMessage

noble maverick kosher Empty
PostSubject: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime20th March 2018, 2:39 pm

Today seemed a bit indiferent with kenichi, mentally he seemed to be focusing on something which seemed impossible for the kenichi which he currenetly knew, over time kenichi grew an adddiction to what seemed natural to all ninja; training. Kenichi spent all hours of the day focusing on becoming stronger without any real focus on what exactly, yet was still unable reach the results he needed, he decided to take a different route on training today, since a new enviroment might be good for his mentality. He was in an area know to be the rocky plains and with one glance of the area it was quite obvious where it got its name from, with many rocks in the area it would be different to see the effect his gravity release would have on the rocky enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime20th March 2018, 4:28 pm

A woman was sitting cross-legged on one of the rocks watching the genin from a distance, she had grown bored, there had been no one she had met who she felt like she shared a kinship with besides her crew and her pack. Still she felt like her life was one which could end at anytime after all hunting down sea bandits within the seas for Epsilon was dangerous and she had already seen some of her crew perish in the line of duty. She needed someone who could be worthy if her Contract, and such decided like how she always did, on a whim so the first person she saw today would be the benefactor of it. It just so happened that the first person she saw was a lone genin of Hakagakure, all that remained was to observe him longer before she made her move.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime20th March 2018, 6:35 pm

Kenichi would be seen swinging his mace around as if it was lighter than the actual weight of something it's size. He would continue this for a while before activating his lightning sensory, which focused on sensing for people through neural location. The mysterious person would be noticed unless she had an lightning based hiding technique equal to B-rank, if she doesn't possess the necessary technique he would look over to her if she was within a distance of 120 feet from him; if not she was luckilt outside of his range. If she was within a close distance to him, he would question while spinning the mace around his hand "Is there something I can help you with?"

technique:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 2:04 pm

Yeah, there is. Say kid do you want a summoning contract? Sun Wu said once he managed to notice her not bothering with trying to hide her intentions, it really wasn't her style. She would actually pick up her staff and point it at him when she asked the question wordlessly telling him to keep his distance. Of course if he didn't listen she was happy to beat personal space into his head, as honestly she didn't exactly like shinobi all that much. The only plus was that he was human and as a fellow primate he was right in her strike zone, perhaps she could get more out of finding a successor than just that. "Also if you are looking for a catch, there is none other than I'll let you sign the contract if you agree to do something for me." she said and using her other hand to pull apart her gi a bit so he could see the summoning tattoo on her left breast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 3:47 pm

the sudden offer took kenichi by surprise, it wasn't something that he planned to hear and it didn't explain much about the woman. "if I obtain a summoning contract wouldn't that make me stronger?" kenichi thought to himself, but at the moment she could only be teasing him since it was only the two of them there. He watched as the woman took much more of a defensive posture to him, kenichi assumed that he had meet the girl once before but wasn't sure where. Her word and her actions almost seemed as if they were teasing him, yet once kenichi took a better look at her breat he would confirm that she was in possession of a summoning contract. "What exactly do you want me to do?" he questioned placing the mace on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 5:15 pm

Simple, we trade. Equivalent exchange if you will, I allow you to sign my contract and you give me your virginity. Sun Wu said with a predatory smirk revealing her true intentions as while she was completely willing to give him the contract free of charge she saw an opportunity to get something else from him. The sex was merely a bonus since she enjoyed corrupting unsullied individuals, it was a kink of hers while most would consider her a cradle robber, she only went after those who had their forehead protector. It was unfortunate that the Republic didn't have the same laws as the ASN as things like that would get her jail time so she was forced to travel here to look for "adults" to satisfy her itch since older folks just didn't do it for her. "So what do you say? Fair trade isn't it?" she said shifting so that she could show off her curves in a bid to entice him to accept her offer.

Sun Wu:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 5:56 pm

Kenichi face showed a bit confussion to her trade, as it would favor him more than her in that regaurd unless she was specifically looking for sex of someone who seemed younger than herself"for someone to be teasing me isn't this a bit out of porportion" he thought to himself, assuming she wasn't serious about actually taking his virginity. Kenichi was one who hated to lose even in a scenario were it wasn't a game he hated losing, he decide to walk over to her with an unfazed look on his face, once he stood in front of her, he would place his hand on her left breast than lightly grope her breast. If she didn't react to this kenichi would look away from her, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest almost mocking the sound of a drum, his teeth lightly bit down of his bottom lips to him it felt like he could almost taste the blood from his lips "since you are serious about this, i'll do it" he spoke with an shacky voice it was almost obvious how nervous he was.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 8:02 pm

She loved when they tried to act confident and she became aroused at his nervous look, indeed she'll really have fun with this one."Wonderful. I'm glad I can be your first" Sun Wu said and she would start things off by leaning forward to kiss him and using her other hand to slip his hand that was currently grabbing her breast into her gi for a better feel. Things would proceed as normal albeit with a couple of surprises but over all it was a rather enjoyable experience at least on Sun Wu's end. Though she was confident in her skills in pleasure so she was sure being that she was his first he would have nothing else to compare her to and his future lovers will find themselves unable to measure up to her.

-Fade to Black (An hour later)-

Sun Wu was divest of any clothing as was probably her partner as she would lounge on her stomach basking in the afterglow of an orgasm while channeling chakra into her summoning tattoo. As a result after a puff of smoke the massive scroll would be revealed partially unraveled to the place where her name was with some space under it being large enough for him to sign his own name. "When you recover, sign your name in blood." Sun Wu said with a sigh as now she had to worry about clean up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 9:20 pm

The whole event seemed to go by in a flash, the only specific details he could remember were the moist feeling of being inside her and the exhaustion he felt after releasing himself. They were only the most memorable things about the encounter other than the feel of her mouth during the time she decide to use her mouth to please him. kenichi slowly move to catch his breath before biting his thumb and signing his name on the summoning contract. "I didn't expect it to feel so good, I'm hope there will be other sessions with her now that I'm here student on the summoning contract"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime22nd March 2018, 10:33 pm

Indeed it was a truly blissful experience it seems that Kenichi was thinking about how she took him in her mouth to see if he could last long enough to satisfy her folds. Unfortunately it wasn't the case but she still managed to use him to get an orgasm, he was so tight it was like a dream and this was why she loved going for younger lovers. Sun Wu would turn over and her now flaccid member would rest on her leg obscuring her feminine parts. Indeed she had both after all she was a hermaphrodite, though at sea they called her gender by a different name, futanari blessed with both male and female lower anatomy. "Virgin ass-pussy is just the best. I'll have to try this again some time, maybe offer it for future training if he wishes to learn Saru Style, hehe." she thought to herself before her adamantine staff woulf quiver a bit before with a puff of smoke revealing itself to be a member of the Monkey Contract.

"So, essentially you picked your successor through sex. How apathetic of you, I approve. You have no shred of care in your body towards the future of the contract or your legacy it is what some people call pleasing." Kong said now that he had grown tired of remaining in his staff form. He was the Boss of the Monkey Contract the most powerful member of their long since corrupted contract and the epitome of what every member strives for. Yet Kenichi would find that his voice was monotone and he looked bored if anything disinterested with the world as a whole. "He should probably clean up he still has some of your spunk in his hair." he said with a frown.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: noble maverick kosher   noble maverick kosher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

noble maverick kosher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Land of Graves :: Rocky Plains-
Jump to: