Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

One of the same

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime2nd March 2018, 4:45 pm

The council has been talking a lot recently, one of the things they mention was a training system which help get genin assest the strength needed to become chunnin, unluckily for kenichi his training partner was occam, known for stopping opponents in their tracks while keeping a distance. The council must have place these two together for the comparisons between the two as both are know for long range, while doing it with different affinities. Kenichi was given the location of the canyons to meet up with occam, it was a first for kenichi to meet with someone from his village other than his old teammates, this was finally a change of pace for him. He made his way to the center of the caynon in search of his instructor for the day.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime2nd March 2018, 4:53 pm

After a bit came the soft sound of clinking metal and the scuff of boots on dusty ground. The boy that came around the corner looked rather bored with his situation in life. He had a black trenchcoat tied around his waist and a light grey shirt on. Black trousers covered in metal buckles went over large black boots. His hair fell down over silver eyes and his hands were up, resting behind his head. He scanned around for a moment before looking at Kenichi and raising an eyebrow. "You must be the Juryoku I was told to come train. I'm Occam Kaironokuma, a Tokubetsu Jonin. I'm not the best at training but I can at least look over what you do and tell you what you're doing wrong." Reaching back, Occam took the rather large gourd off of his back and let it drop to the ground with a loud, solid thump. He then hopped up and sat on top of it, letting the metal sand his body was producing pool on the ground around him. He performed a few hand-seals almost lazily but nothing happened and he just sat there. "Do your best to come hit me." He said with a soft yawn, taking out a notebook and a pen. As he sat there though, his body changed quite drastically, strange pipes slid out of his body and he took a deep breath, dragging some iron sand off the ground and into his body, empowering it with his blood to start generating Silver Sand, the metal pouring out of his back and onto the ground. To anyone not used to Kaironokuma, it was probably quite terrifying.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime3rd March 2018, 1:06 am

Kenichi looked at the shinobi in front of him, it's not like kenichi had never heard of him, it's more like kenichi had a bit of an obsession with meeting meeting him since kenichi had read the records of a shinobi who effortless defeated their opponent in the genin exams, despite the fact that it wasn't much to be obsessed with it told kenichi that he was a strong opponent different from everyone else in the village. Kenichi wanted to show off a bit of his strength to the person he obsessed over wanting to be notice as a rival or maybe even a friend, kenichi would start off by dashing at B-rank speeds covering a 15 feet of distance leaving only the last 25 feet of distance, Kenichi would follow his dash by preforming handseals for both his aero and bolt blade; since he was still to far away from occam getting the blades to engulf his hands would have no meaning to the amount of distance he had to conquer; but it was a start to something bigger.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime4th March 2018, 10:08 am

"Hm... Close combat ninjutsu. Interesting." Occam murmured to himself, scribbling something down in his notepad. He then lifted his head and brought an arm up, fingers twitching. Silver sand from behind him leaped upwards and launched outwards at B-Rank+ speeds as his eyes were staring at Kenichi to see what he would do. The rods wouldn't hurt too much but they were sharp and could break defenses if the boy wasn't careful about getting rid of them and with the additional speed they had, he wouldn't just be able to sidestep them. He had plenty of metal to spare but he did hope that Kenichi wouldn't completely destroy the silver. Other than that, he lifted some of the iron sand off the ground and unleashed it in a wave around, forcing Kenichi to either backpedal to avoid it or take it straight on... Which would reveal it didn't do any damage or even hurt, it was simply to get a lot of chakra charged metal stuck on his body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime4th March 2018, 5:27 pm

kenichi glance at the upcoming waves of metalic sand, it was something he hadn't quiet expect occam to come with right offf the start, but from the occam he knew was very to the point and didn't like to play around much. "damn, bloodletter normally tell me that i'm about to do something stupid; guess i should follow my instincts on this one" kenichi thought before doing  just that, he rushed into the incoming silver sand with hope that he actually made a good decision, once inside the metalic sand kenichi would continue to dash forward at B-rank sppeds placing him 10 feet of occam he,d placed his hope into a tech formed ages ago in order to entertain kids who he'd babysit. kenichi made hand-seals at B-rank speeds before creating an small orb of lightning which move at D+ speeds towards occam.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime4th March 2018, 5:47 pm

The metal rods would hammer home into Kenichi's body, driven deep due to his own movement. However he made a pretty bad choice launching a lightning technique as he moved. The ball would flutter forwards before being drawn backwards to slam into one of the Rods stuck in his body and deal the damage of the tech to him instead. Occam then cocked his head and flicked one of his fingers, his eyes tracking Kenichi. Due to the metal embedded in his body he'd suddenly get launched away with A-Rank force, after all the Rods were made of metal and he was in Occam's Circuit Zone, which let him control any metal he made. So with that he'd toss Kenichi away at A-Rank++ speeds but wouldn't do anything further. "Do not rush blindly into an attack you do not know the properties of. Wait and see. I could have done a lot worse than just throw you away but thankfully I don't want to kill you. So try again, next time I throw attacks at you, be ready to avoid or destroy them. That is one of the main issues with the Kaironokuma form of Pulse Release, it is inherently physical in nature, it can be smashed to pieces if the Kaironokuma isn't careful. Focus, come at me again, and remove the Lightning Rods, they won't bleed due to their small size." Occam's voice was almost bored, calm and slow, but his eyes were alert, locked onto Kenichi. In addition, he fed another C-Rank of blood and iron sand into his reactor, this time it started to pump out Gold Dust instead of Silver.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime5th March 2018, 11:16 am

kenichi thought he had found the answer to his problem by using lightning to complete the distance it would take to actually reach occam, instead the lightning base technique was absorbed into the metallic sand then return to kenichi in lightning damged which his body turned into a D-rank of materia for another time. It didn't seem like occam was going to let him continued where he left off instead he was picked up and thrown away with A++ speed, kenichi wouldn't be able to react at that speed he was barely able to react to anything, when kenichi landed he listened to the words which occam spoke, this was honestly just a training day for the two of them supposedly. Kenichi pulled out the lightning rods which were hidden within the metallic sand, once that was complete, kenichi motioned to move forward then stop to actually think. "Isn't silver conductive to lightning, there wouldn't be much point to having silver to just have it, which means one of his elements have to be lightning, while the other must be related to sand so I'm just going to guess earth. Meaning earth and lightning makes pluse, shouldn't I be able to mess up the movements of his pluse if I use gravity?" he thought to himself before dashing forward.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 6:24 pm

"Good. Think about your plans before you move." Occam called out after having tossed Kenichi about forty feet away. He cocked his head to the side and dragged his metal sand back and left it in the pile around him. He drew up a decent amount of his iron sand rather than his silver and then forced his chakra into it. Incredibly quickly the darker grey metal became shiny and bright and Occam dropped it to the ground. As he done so he also performed a few hand-seals and took a deep breath, immediately being able to follow Kenichi with ease, he could feel the metal all over him after all. "I'll tell you about my metals as we fight, you'll learn a bit more about Kaironokuma. What I hit you with there was Silver, highly conductive to heat and electricity. I am also creating Gold, not only is Gold heavy, which is useful for specific techniques, but it also allows me to reduce the amount of materia I need for techniques. Lastly I just created Aluminium. This metal is very light which makes it fast but it is very reflective, light bounces off of it with ease and it means it's good for reflecting things like Light Release or just blinding people by reflecting rays from the sun."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime8th March 2018, 12:00 pm

LIstening to occam explain the versatility of his kekkai genkai, it was something that kenichi knew nothing of, gravity was know for affecting the weight of objects; whetther it be adding or losing the weight of a target, his kekkai genkai wasn't needed for much versatiity it was focused to one specific. Once occam had stopped talking he paused before making any sudden moves "occam, am I allowed to go all out and use my gravity?" he question, he wasn't sure if he was allowed to actually try to use his full force against occam. If occam said yes kenichi would begin to stretch to get ready to use his gravity techniques, if occam had said no to the use of kenichi's gravity he'd dash forward with B-rank speeds once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One of the same Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the same   One of the same Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the same
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Land of Graves :: Canyons-
Jump to: