Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Truth Revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 3:05 am

Roxas awoke in an unfamiliar area, he touched his head, unsure of exactly what happened. His memory seemed to be fuzzy but he didn't really feel like he was hurt anywhere. He stood and looked around before clutching at his chest where his reactor core was. He could feel his time running short as the purpose he was back within the Shogunate was trying to pull at him. He was going against his mission which was causing his body to react to the breech of protocol, but like usually he fought it down. This however caused him to collapse to the ground and onto his knees. Despite not really feeling any pain, this shock to his system was enough to bring him down to his knees. Despite this however, he still needed to complete his new mission. But for that he needed to get stronger. And to get stronger he needed to know where he was.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 3:53 am

While Roxas was trapped within the void devoid of most things in the real world such as any semblance of gravity and a complete lack of air or even ground in the typical sense seeing as it was filled with geometric shapes and various weapons scattered along additional shapes in the distance, Jazz was reading him. Sure it had been easy to pass him suddenly collapsing of as exhaustion after all they had been fighting non-stop for 3 straight weight classes and even she felt some of it despite her own ability to quickly recover her stamina. However when she got somewhere safe and could properly utilize her Psychometry on him she was shocked, certain suspicions she had about him were confirmed while others only gave her more questions. "Interesting, so you faked your death with the help of the supposed traitor Reiver only to use your new lease on life to try and get revenge on the Shogunate for starting the war. I suppose I should say thank you for arriving after Ka and I fought, I won't hold it against you since you were always late for things like that." Jazz thought to herself once she reviewed the first couple of sights, seeing as she was using her Psychometry alongside her vision. When she delved deeper though things would begin to not add up and the moment she saw test tubes and a person smiling gleefully in what seemed to be a lab something clicked. He was...like her, and while she might not of had good enough vision to appreciate the sights, back when she was born she always had perfect recall.

It was unnerving and she felt that the only way she could get to the bottom of this was to go back to the source, something she had been putting off for a while but now wasn't the time to do so. She would proceed to head there post haste relying on Trick Speed to move towards her destination in Sheol, namely her creator's lab as she knew he would have the answers to what she sought.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 4:07 am

While searching his memories one thing would occur when she saw his birth from the tube. There wasn't too much time to really observe it, as it was more of a fleeting glance to Roxas upon his birth at the lab. But what she would see a glimpse of was something dark. On a large wall across from the tanks was the Kurogane clan symbol on a large sheet of paper. It had multiple strings going to other clan marks, such as Kaironokuma, Zakiyoshi and others. One curious thing that also had an attachment was a picture of a fetus in a tank and it was also attached to something. A picture of a Vejiro(SP? The blood dinosaur god beast). Strings went to multiple different pictures. 7 of them being either clan symbols or race symbols. Others went to potential future experiments, one that might be the most eye catching was that of Jasmine and the picture of an eel that it was connected to. Clearly whatever all these pictures were, they foretold something of the future or maybe the past, as all the pictures eventually connected with the Kurogane symbol.

------

At Kyoshiro's Laboratory that was semi hidden as a mere house on a cliff, Kyoshiro was in his laboratory going over some papers on his desk. He was going over the experiments he needed to further research and ones that he needed to perfect. He still needed to try harder at attempting to extract the kekkei genkai of these clans. He had been semi successful in implanting Weaponkin DNA into an older subject, since he really had no real use for it, but the results were less than ideal. Rather than melding with the current genetics it had overwritten part of them completely. It could be said that the experiment was now a failure. There was little else he could really do with it. Kyoshiro sighed and stood up, looking at each of the tanks in the main lab. He stood in front of the Kaironokuma he had captured in Madness before moving along, looking at six of his subjects. He still needed one more. He got to the seventh, which was merely an extra that was his most recent failure. He wiped away the frost of the cryotube that was next to the entrance to his lab and looked at the young one armed boy with snow white hair. He wondered if he should dispose of it or not before cursing Jasmine's name. If not for her the experiment might have succeeded. But she was late in bringing over his experiment for her checkup. If he had been able to see the results of implanting the eel dna within Jazz he could have potentially been able to better meld the Weaponkin DNA with that of Roxas. But no, he had no idea where she currently was.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 4:30 am

Jazz would eventually arrive and would touch the ground once more using her Psychometry to determine not only the entrance but from there the way to get into the base without tripping any of the alarms, and unless there was some sort of alarm system that her myriad of sensory mediums could not pick up she would slip into the lab with ease and seek out Kyoshiro. It wouldn't take long as thanks to the information she gleamed she would figure out where he would most likely be and would skate into the lab before stopping and regarding the person who had the most input in her creation. he was young with black hair and intense red eyes though a bit short for his presumed age. Still she wasn't winning any height records either but seeing as chronologically she was only 4 give or take a couple of months well, she supposed she had leeway where he didn't. Still she would analyze the tubes in the room in order to get some idea of their purpose and design, she was innately curious to a degree that was only heightened by her shinobi background so she couldn't resist.

"I've been looking for you." Jazz said her voice clear and completely devoid of any uncertainty, she knew why she was here and what she wanted nor did she feel any sort of conflict of identity upon coming across the place of her conception and subsequent birth. "But before we discuss my questions, I suppose you owe me an explanation for that." she said before pointing to the object which contained a frozen Roxas Kukinorite.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 4:41 am

Kyoshiro sniffed the air and smiled, as it was about time, he walked over to his desk and pressed a button under it that disabled traps and unlocked his doors so that his experiment could enter easily. He took a seat at his desk moments before she entered the lab and merely smiled at her as she spoke. "Owe you an explanation? Hah. I do not owe you anything. You owe me one though, as you are quite late for your check up," he would say before standing and putting on some sterile gloves. He motioned for her to have a seat next to his desk, hoping she would comply.

"But I suppose there is no harm in telling you anymore about the failure of an experiment. However, first, lets take care of that pesky unstable DNA of yours. Unless you'd prefer a young death," said Kyoshiro with a smile. If she took the seat he would press a button on the side that would recline her before lifting up her shirt, hoping she didnt resist. The seal he placed on her during birth would appear as he resonated his chakra with it. He would then mold some hand seals and place his hand against her belly. "That there is the REAL Roxas Kukinorite. Descendant of the Kurogane clan," he would say teasingly, knowing she probably already knew who it was. He was more teasing her by not giving her more details, by making her ask for the details. Though this was also because he needed to concentrate on stabalizing her DNA, which as he slowly turned his hand she would feel some minor shocks throughout her body.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 4:56 am

The Truth Revealed Hydra_11
"The only person making modifications to my body from now on is me, old man. Besides I merely wanted to confirm that my rapid aging was a fact rather than mere speculation, but since you put it that way, I'd say I have about fifteen or so more years before I need to truly be worried about that and I am already taking measures to fix the flaws in my design." Jazz said her Shadow flaring up for an instant as he motioned for her to sit down near him, it wasn't his fault or anything she was just done with other people having that much control over her life. The last time she had been on an operating table they had messed with her brain and she lost herself in the memories of another, it was only through her traitorous teammate that she managed to regain her personality and only through introspection and the Fission Technique that she managed to truly become who she was meant to be. So to say that she was not comfortable with being at the mercy of anyone, especially the person who cloned her from her mother and thus had the most knowledge on what she was and how to take her apart, would be an understatement.

"So the one who taught my team and I was a clone, like myself? Interesting, what are you going to do with the original then?" Jazz said somewhat interested in the original as she knew from personal experience that a clone and an original were often much different given her own differences from her "mother" Jasmine. While she held no sense of comradely with her former sensei simply because of past dealings and the fallout of her team, she bore no animosity for the original especially since it didn't seem as if he willingly offered himself for cloning. She would tap the ground slightly irritated as she realized that her teammates, would probably react badly to this knowledge and it would be best to keep it to herself for the time being.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 5:08 am

"You solve it yourself? DNA Tampering requires life release and Kurogane medics are rare. Plus if they don't know the cause for it or the formula used it could very well kill you. I could tell you one of the things, as you aren't just a simple clone, Jazz Kukinorite. You are also my experiment and my daughter. The cause for your rapid aging is the very thing that managed to help fill in certain gaps in the DNA processing. Currently you are mixed with my DNA, your mothers and an Eel. The Eel DNA is foreign and would normally kill people. However, mixing it in as you were a fetus and utilizing a special seal to keep the DNA from rapidly expanding throughout your growing body in which it would have killed, I instead managed to successfully hybridize the first humanoid being and fauna ever known. All I have to do is stabalize the DNA and you'll live. It was the promise I made anyways. As for you as an experiment, I also need the results from the seal. Other than that you would have no cause for me. So, you can let me stabalize you now and be done with me, or I can just gather your corpse in a few years. Your choice," he would say, slightly annoyed at her obstinence.

Kyoshiro would then look over at the tank and shrug. "Probably kill it. It was the first experiment I've managed to successfully get a clone from. Thanks to him and a few others you were able to be born. However, back then I didn't have the necessary accommodations. His original tank caused some damage to his body so he has degraded a bit. Might need physical therapy. Plus the experiment I attempted on him recently to fuse that Weaponkin DNA with him also caused some damage. Besides overwriting his Yoroi DNA, the shock caused damage to his long term memory which hypothetically should give him permanent amnesia. All in all, he will basically be unlike the child who won the Chuunin Exams. Who knows, maybe he'd have regressed mentally to an infant. Either way, it would probably be more merciful for me to put the failure out of its misery. Why? Do you want it?" he said, curious as to why she was asking about the clone. From the rumors going around her and the Clone weren't on good terms. Though that was mainly due to the clone being a failure and falling from its true course. But it didn't matter, it had fulfilled its purpose.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 5:38 am

"DNA Tampering no, not exactly my field of study but it's quite a simple solution I'll turn myself into something akin to a Self Puppet. Replace the imperfect biological parts with synthetic materials synthesized from my forays into seals and incorporating Rikigaku Techno-organics while retaining my consciousness and soul within an object of my choice. It just happens to stack up well with my need for a Regalia, so I'll convert this body that you made for me into the Vector Regalia." Jazz said knowing that it would probably upset him that she would turn her back on him in such a way but on the other hand she didn't quite care all that much. "So I do believe their exists a third choice. But yes, I do want it, it's not like you have anymore use for it anyways. Worst case scenario and he's mentally retarded I'll just harvest him for parts for my puppetry. Consider it a repayment for all those birthdays you missed "father". she said humoring him as he had expressed that he considered her to be more than just a clone, while she was sure his meaning for daughter meant partially successful experiment she took what she could get.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 5:43 am

Kyoshiro bit his lip a bit as he considered some choice before sighing. "It was mostly not my fault, simply being a donor and all. It was my sperm cells that helped in your creation in the faux uterus since your mother could not normally give birth. I removed bits of my DNA so that you'd stay mostly like your mother. Alas, I'm sure your mother would not like that a child was around calling himself your father. I suppose Uncle could work as a substitute, whatever really. Doubt I'd be seeing you again. Though your decision is most curious. I'd like to hear more about it some time, maybe see it once its complete as it would resolve some of the issue. Well, you don't want me tampering with your body. Could I at least have a look at the seal to see the results of its evolution for future data?" he asked as he walked over to the tank and began pressing buttons on its side. He would then step away from it and motion for her to open it, as it would become her responsibility after.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime26th August 2017, 1:43 pm

"Very well." Jazz said pulling out a slip of paper and using the reflective surface of one of the tanks to copy the seal on her body rather than let Kyoshiro get a look at her bare skin, it wouldn't take too long and when she was done she would pass it over to him. "As for Roxas?" Jazz said gesturing to him though she was actually somewhat curious to know what were in the other tanks now that she was here anyways. "Would you mind if I asked about the other experiments, assuming they are also failures or merely stalled until additional materials can be obtained to continue your work. I myself am in a rut lately concerning my puppetry, it's quite frustrating." she would mutter the last sentence her eyes narrowing to the point of almost appearing closed as she felt she had wasted too much time on her current collection and wanted to move forward with new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime26th August 2017, 2:04 pm

"Just open the door and he is yours. As per the others. They are DNA subjects. All are missing nin I have either paid or captured. Though the collection is incomplete. Your cloning and Roxas's DANA merging experiments are also part of a larger experiment for the Shogunate. I am attempting to create a living being from scratch. It will possess pure elements to hopefully create a new type of unique dual and tertiary element. As well as possessing multiple body kekkei genkai. Such as the paw prints of the kaironokuma and the spinal cord of a kurogane. Effectively I am creating a bio weapon for the Shogunate. A few of these are against their will. If you wish, when I am threw with those you can take them for yourself to do with what you wish. I'll even allow you to utilize my lab for an experiments you wish to run." Kyoshiro would say as he looked over the seal work.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime26th August 2017, 6:05 pm

Jazz would open the door resulting in the original Roxas being freed from containment with a hiss as the internal air temperature stabilized with the external ones which was found within the lab. She would grab the back of her neck summoning something from her Digitized storage which would carry the still unconscious boy before she would look back at her father before speaking. "I see, interesting. Still thank you, if I didn't receive your permission before hand I would have felt much worse about doing something like this." she said revealing her use of Vector Trick: Control on him, before her body erupted into electricity. "It's too dangerous for me to allow people to know how to take me apart, or how to create me from scratch. So you must understand why I'm doing this right?" she said while the lightning forming armor around her body took form and she would close the distance between them while using a technique made specifically for assassination.

"Forgive me, Fa- no... Creator." Jazz muttered as she attempted to shove her lightning coated fist straight into his forehead. If she was successful she wouldn't remove her hand but instead point her other one which would become frayed into thread strands to remove his heart as she fully intended on having him become a part of her as genetics had intended all along. Sure it wouldn't be just like it should be, but at least he could be content that his heart would beat alongside hers and the others she would eventually collect from others. Meanwhile the object in particular summoned from her Digitized Storage would be none other than one of her Fissions, who after being brought out would dash off using Trick Speed to flee with Roxas's prone form allowing the original to be free to let loose assuming her sneak attack didn't go as planned.

Jazz:

Assassin:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime26th August 2017, 6:37 pm

"Oh dear me, so naive," said Kyoshiro as he simply smiled at her before her hand pierced his forehead. Despite this, however, before her hand could Pierce his heart his body seemed to melt in a way, the flesh oozing down it's body as it just became a mass of flesh that was often left behind by a flesh release technique. Followed by the confusion of a pool of flesh at her feet a buzzing noise could be heard from the ceiling before Kyoshiro's voice echoed out.

"I dare say. That was quite interesting. I did not expect you to betray the Shogunate and take my life. Well, one of my experiments. The imperfect cloning technique is truly marvelous. Sacrificing a mere limb to create a copy of myself that can live until death. Though still limited it seems. But, my dear pawn, I would hurry and find the exit. And maybe run away from the Shogunate. Anyways, one minute till this base self destruct. Bye my dear failure." The intercom then went off and steel frames shut over the cryopods before a whooshing noise could be heard. Then red lights and a siren began to blare.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime26th August 2017, 7:20 pm

"So that's where I get it from." Jazz thought to herself with a smile before quickly escaping the facility still utilizing her Lightning Armor, as she moved she would eventually catch up to both Assassin and the Roxas that she was carrying before picking both of them up and using Teleport to get out of this place before it blew up. However, despite doing what she did once she got out she would slow hger mind already working on ways to spin this to her favor, the first thing she would need to do is get in contact with her Da, she would need the backing in case Kyoshiro went through with his plans to expose her. But while she did that she needed to already put her own spin on events if need be revealing Roxas as who he was, rather than some boy she picked up from the clan. Either way it was unfortunate and yet fortunate that she couldn't dispose of Kyoshiro in such a way, sure while it would have made her life much easier in the future at the same time she would of been disgusted that someone so inept at preserving their own life could give rise to her own.

(Jazz Exits?)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed   The Truth Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth Revealed
Page 1 of 1