Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Empty
PostSubject: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime15th May 2017, 1:55 pm

It was a fine day of training, or better yet, the break that Enzo was experiencing after training in the low lit caverns of Hakagakure. With his wind feeling sensory, atleast he wouldn't have problems with his surroundings if he couldn't see. His other team member had a lot of catching up to do when it came to being more prepared for the chunin exams, so he would leave it to them in order to get it together. On the other hand, Enzo was dedicating most of his time to completing assignments. Pretty soon, he would run out of thing to do, but making up new techniques for his summons to use in the heat of battle would be fun. “But in the meantime, I wonder if there is any part of these caves that hasn’t been explored yet?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime17th May 2017, 2:26 pm

As Enzo explored the caves he wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary, there was a cave-in in one of the paths which most likely deterred other people what with a sign stating that this portion of the caves were closed until the demolition corps managed to clear it out. Though with his sensory active he could sense that the cave-in wasn't as thorough as it appeared to be and that there was space behind the rocks. But seeing as the rocks completely blocked off the path which was about 10 ft in diameter it didn't seem like he would be able to get through easily, not unless he was able to carefully clear the rocks without either causing more of a cave-in or being buried alive if they came tumbling down on him. Of course he could just cease his exploration and call it a day, but what sort of adventure would that be.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime17th May 2017, 2:50 pm

"Well well well, look what we have here?" Enzo would say as he took a look at the rock clearing. It seemed that there as quite a few rocks That Enzo had to move, but he didn't think it would be smart to do it by himself if he had some help. After giving it some thought, Enzo bit his finger and summoned an ally to his side. "Inyata! Help me out here!" When the small puff of smoke disappeared, the hairy muscular Tapir appeared and lifted Enzo up."

"Boy, do you still think I forgot when you tried to shave me that time?" Enzo had a nervous giggle as he rubbed Inyata's biceps. "Come on buddy, I need your help. I think there is something in that clearing over there, but I'm too weak to lift them out of the way. Can you give me a hand?" Inyata rolled his eyes as he looked away. "You know that hair tonic shampoo that makes it shiny and stuff? Get me some of that and we have a deal!" Enzo agreed, Which made the summon put him down as he started to remove the clearing with his b rank strength.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime18th May 2017, 11:54 am

Upon removing all of the rocks he would be able to see farther into the pathway, which if he continued to follow it would lead him to bodies adorning the floor, earlier it had been reported that such deaths were the result of a cave-in however considering most of them bore stab wounds rather than being buried alive meant something else was going on behind the scenes. The bodies weren't simply stabbed rather there were holes all along their partially rotted corpses, causing the air to be filled with the stench of rotting flesh. They were civilians for the most part, miners looking to dig for minerals and yet something had slaughtered them all and may have caused the cave to collapse in the first place. All in all it wasn't a pleasant sight not in the slightest, if he continued to move then he would stumble upon a partially collapsed section of the path which split it into two. Either he could continue down the path jumping over the 10 ft gap or he could head into the gap and see what was below.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime18th May 2017, 8:48 pm

"Are we done here?" Inyata would say with a shrug as he flexed, seemingly feeling good that this light work was no trouble for him at all. However, Enzo still felt that he could get a bit more mileage out of cooperating with his summon. "Hey, you should care a little more about my safety, you wont get your hair products that way..."

"Dont care! We had a deal! I'm outta he-

"Ok ok! Two bottles, it's going to cost my weekly allowance but i'll make that sacrifice just for you. Can you just back me up here? At least until i leave the cave?"

Inyata rolled his eyes, something you couldn't see because of all the hair, but he nodded as he raised two fingers in the air. "Two, with the best fragrance..."

In the meantime, Enzo started to walk up, with Inyata following behind,. They already started to notice the carnage and the smell of rotting flesh. "Heh, wonder who did all this? Or...what..."

Enzo looked down to the main gap, wondering if there was something unearthed from the cave in? "Lets head down... maybe there something there.."

Inyata did a sniff, keeping his senses sharp as he followed in after enzo to explore the gap.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 11:07 pm

As Enzo plummeted he would land on bones, as apparently this was another section of the path that people had died in it a long time ago, once more just like the ones above their bodies were stabbed, piercing all the way to the bone from what it seemed like. Either way it was pretty dark, but the path still went forward and eventually if he kept moving he would find a single object in the middle of the path. It was a spear, sheathed in what seemed to be a bottle, with a single cloth attached to it flowing in the breeze that flowed through the cave. Next to it were more skeletons, yet it remained pristine despite having been here for who knows how long, still the situation was quite eerie. Numerous corpses pierced by stab wounds and after walking further skeletons with multiple stab wounds as well, and finally a spear in the middle of the death surrounding it. If Enzo got closer he would actually see that one of the skeletons would actually be holding the hilt partially seeing as the only thing still attached was the hand and forearm.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 11:23 pm

"Can't see anything Enzo, just call me back if anything..."

"Alright, take ten..."

With a poof, Inyata vanished a puff of smoke as Enzo continued to move forward. " Even though the light was pretty dark, he was still capable of figuring out where he was going through the use of his wind sensory. As he continued to walk, Enzo would take notice of the spear.

"Cool, looks like some kind of weapon or something. "

Enzo was more of a hands on kind of guy, but the spear still looked a bit cool to him. The skeleton holding the hand seemed to not be animated in any kind of way, so Enzo decided to grab the spear and pull it from the skeleton. "So, i'm guessing the bottle must mean some kind of symbolism or something? Maybe it's an artifact that the hakagakure museum was looking for or something? But..."

Enzo looked around once more "Doen't explain the dead bodies, and these people were all killed the same way. Some kind of warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 11:55 pm

When Enzo touched the spear, the sash would wrap around his forearm and pulling it upward would likewise unsheathe it from the bottle causing the tip to be revealed which would promptly cause it to glow with a flame like aura. Enzo would find that the spear would immediately try and lash out but upon not detecting anyone else nearby it would force him to spin it while it would project it's thoughts to him. It wouldn't speak necessarily but Enzo would get the feeling that this spear was incredibly bloodthirsty and literally demanded to be used on the field of battle, in fact merely wielding it filled him with this urge to maim and kill. Other than the intense feelings of blood-lust and carnage that came from the spear the only other thought that would be projected clearly would be it's name...Areadbhar

Areadbhar:

Last edited by Aurielle on 26th May 2017, 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime24th May 2017, 4:47 pm

Enzo couldn't understand the sensation he was feeling when he grabbed the spear, it seemed to almost come alive. He felt an insatiable thirst of violence that this thing desired, moving all around as it made Enzo spin the spear around. "Areadbhar?" Enzo was trying to atleast figure out the weapon's name, maybe he could command it to calm down or something?

"You did this, didn't you?" Enzo would say as he looked at the weapon and looked at the entrance. "I can obviously Notice it's power, but i need to be careful with it." The boy said as he got up and started to walk back to where he came.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime26th May 2017, 7:47 am

It would seem, he did not realize how dangerous this weapon he had picked up was exactly, something which would only be increased by the fact that he had left the object that was imprisoning it behind as well. Would he be strong enough to hold it back in combat, or will he be just like those before him too weak willed to control it and have it be the death of him. Who knows, but it wasn't like he was off to a good start or anything. It may just end up like the miner who stumbled upon it after the cave collapsed, slaughtering all of his fellow miners before dying of exhaustion, or the countless others who had been so unfortunate to stumble upon it in the past. It left such a trail of bodies every time it was used, with it's blood lust and drive to kill indiscriminate in it's targeting that often time it's owners after slaying their loved ones promptly fell on it's spear tip in a bid to gain solace.

OOC:

Last edited by Aurielle on 1st June 2017, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: An Uncanny Fate Part 2 [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime26th May 2017, 5:02 pm

Traveling back to the village with the spear in hand, Enzo was wondering how his family would feel about checking out the new weapon that he managed to find. He had half a mind of seeing if a museum could trace back it's detailed, maybe the money could help out the family. However, holding something so powerful as a secret weapon for the chunin exams might be the best way to go about it. “Maybe Raion would give me some tips on how to use these things? He’s pretty strong, physical, and Himiko sensei….”

Walking ahead on the premisis of his aunt and uncles house, Enzo shouted out his presence. “Hey everyone, I’m back and check out what I found!” He braved the odds and investigated a crazy tomb, Enzo was rather proud of his find.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime26th May 2017, 5:36 pm

Being that his uncle was currently on a mission for Hakagakure it would seem that the only two who were home were his aunt and his young cousin, they were currently sitting outside the house. His baby cousin was asleep and his aunt was in a rocking chair with a serene expression on her face, at least until she saw him wielding an odd spear which kept him spinning it around. "Enzo, welcome home where did you get that odd weapon and why on Gaia are you treating it like a toy." she said though there was no heat behind it just a warning to get him to stop messing around with it. Spears were weapons and weapons were used to hurt people especially if being handled so recklessly like that, this spear in particular was quite interesting seeing as when it noticed that there were not one but two presences near it's master it would immediately set out to get rid of the threats.

Enzo would find himself losing control over his body, suddenly stopping his spinning of the weapon and would end up bolting forward towards her as fast as his body was capable of doing. That is unless he possessed the strength necessary to reign his weapon in, though given his nature as a genin this was unlikely. If he did however fail to reign it in, well he would find himself stabbing someone who gave him shelter seeing as his aunt would not understand why he chose to disregard her warning nor would process the fact that her nephew was going to murder her. It wasn't something that came to mind really, sure everyone was afraid of someone running with a weapon especially when holding a child but for him to actively try and kill her when she could do more than run at civilian speeds with a sleeping child in her bosom well..that was just unthinkable.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime26th May 2017, 6:00 pm

Something was extremely wrong; the spear was acting odd. It gave Enzo a weird feeling as he saw at his family that laid in front of him.

“Run! Get away from me!”

Enzo tried with all his might to pull, but he was beaten. He couldn’t make hand signs at his fastest speed in order to call upon a tapir or baku for help. He also couldn’t make a bunch of hand signs in order to do his heat raiser technique and stop the spear from doing what it did. But why? What wrong did he do? Was it simply attacking everyone out of malice? Did he foolishly release it without knowing how to master it?

Toughest of all, Enzo released it on the kinfolk of his bakuhatsu clan.

“No!!! No! Stop, Stop it!!!”

As the spear made contact with flesh, sticking inside and exterior of his aunt, Enzo was in tears as he proceeded to draw. His facial expression was becoming crimson as he did everything in his being to resist, tensing up is body to the degree that his estranged expression caused him to bite the side of his mouth. The blood trickled down with his tears as he went on to perform the very best he could to withstand the drag of the artillery. However, his aunt was already gone, and it started to go after his baby cousin.

“No, please!! AREADBHAR!! Don’t kill my family!!”

Only it didn’t listen, piercing the head of his cousin. The spear was covered in their blood, and it felt like a bit of his soul died because of it. Why did this happen? How could he have been so foolish?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime26th May 2017, 6:13 pm

It was unfortunate but, it wouldn't listen after all it was a weapon and they didn't have morals they existed purely to kill there was no compromise with them for that was their purpose. Areadbhar would pull itself back as his cousin blew up, the most dangerous aspect of a Bakuhatsu was the fact that on death, their corpse turned into bombs a final death to the enemy aspect of themselves. Truthfully had his aunt not suffered a miscarriage with her first child she too would of detonated like her infant, either way due to it's length it allowed him to stab without having to get that close to them and as a result it was outside of the blast when it pulled itself back. Once the threats to it's wielder were dealt with it would spin once more, while he was forced to look at the fleshy remains of his baby cousin scattered all along the floor and the mangled corpse of his aunt with a mixture of stab wounds and chunks of her body blown apart. A grisly scene enough to make even a shinobi pause and those without iron stomachs or strangers to the battlefield even lose their lunch. The boom was loud enough to attract others to the scene, sure an explosion was not uncommon within the Bakuhatsu Clan but one of that force? It was only the death of one of their own that caused that specific type of blast sound, yet..no one was sick and their elderly had their own section to prevent them from accidentally killing others not around their age group...
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime26th May 2017, 6:25 pm

Seeing his baby cousin explode was heartbreaking. Enzo was trying his best not to throw up, but he already found himself hunched over as the splurge of fluid left both his mouth and nostrils.

“Oh my god, what did I do?”

Enzo coughed a few more as he used his free hand to wipe the tears from his eyes, and the blood from his mouth. He stressed to slow down his hand in order to let go of the weapon, but he didn’t look like he could.

“I have to stop this thing before I hurt anyone else. I can’t have anyone else come looking for me."

Enzo would say as he started to try and resist the spear spinning around, running back towards the way of where the caverns were at b rank speeds. He had to move as fast as he could, avoiding any sort of human contact. The village was in peril, his people were in peril. He was the cause of the slaying of his aunt and cousin, they would never forgive him for this.

“But even so, I can still do something. At that place must be some clue in where I found it. I have to hurry!!!”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime29th May 2017, 10:56 am

Unfortunately for the genin more individuals would end up arriving, one of them was a member of the village ANBU who had moved from his post at the sound of an explosion, while the other two were members of his clan who lived close to his aunt and uncles compound. The two Bakuhatsu Clan members had been moving at C-rank speeds and would get to the gate during the whole commotion and him freaking out momentarily before he tried to escape and thus would see him, with a bloody weapon in hand with a distraught expression and tears streaming down his face. "Enzo?! Wha..what's going on? Why is that spear of yours bloody we heard an explosion!" The man said while his wife would actually tense up behind him as she was always more paranoid than he was and being that Enzo was running maybe they were under attack, but by whom...that was the question. As for the ANBU member well, he was a bit of a distance away, it was most likely that if Enzo killed these two quickly then he would just miss the ANBU arriving. However if he held back and let his spear do all the work well..there was a certainty that he would be caught, then again that could be preferential after all as of yet he could still blame the weapon since he was an unwilling participant. Speaking of the weapon, once again upon detecting enemies around it's wielder it would spring into action turning Enzo's desperate run into a fearsome charge and once again it would begin to try and kill the two before him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime29th May 2017, 1:01 pm

This really wasn’t Enzo’s day, was he cursed or something? More people were starting to show up, much to his dismay. On top of that, it was more bakuhatsu members. "No, I refuse to be responsible for the death of my people any longer. “Enzo would think in his head as he noticed them coming because of his wind sensory. To the very limit of his wind sensory being 40 feet, he would tell them to keep their distance. “ Dodge! It’s controlling me, run away! Back, more than 15 feet! For everyone! “ He played it smart this time. By recognizing his limits and how fast he was, he gifted his own simple instruction that he trusted he could watch while he held out the pull of the weapon with his total being.

He had to obey the will of its accusation in order to utilize it in battle, stabbing with the intent of B rank damage at b rank speeds once the spear was aware of them. But Enzo was starting to do more, think more. He called for it to end, he had to be responsible. Hopefully, they would listen to his words and avoid Enzo.

option 1 picked
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime30th May 2017, 10:51 am

The pair would manage to back up, with the woman doing so faster than the man at B-rank speeds, while he on the other hand would get clipped by the spear tip opening a wound in his side but otherwise he was okay. "Ugh." The man said having not been combat active in years ever since he got that injury that ruined a good chunk of his chakra network, unlike him his neighbor was still a shinobi if not the best receptionist in Hakagakure. Well she thought so, but still it wasn't like she had anything to fight with that didn't deal with vanquishing the ultimate foe that even Kage were helpless against...paperwork. So now they were at an impasse while she had managed to get 15 ft away from Enzo, the other man didn't and was only 5 ft away due to dodging to the side. Which meant that Enzo wouldn't be able to let up since the spear wished to kill him, while the woman would instead try to back up more so she didn't get caught in whatever this was. The man on the other hand would realize he couldn't escape and would take up a lose fighting style, deciding to fight his way out of this rather than just run and get killed.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime30th May 2017, 8:29 pm

If anything, things were starting to turn around more positive. They appeared to listen to Enzo’s instructions and respond to them accordingly. One person went away, that was a serious augury. Nevertheless, the elder male seemed to be a snatch out of practice when it came to their Taijutsu, making them a little bit dull and dull. He couldn’t do much to help about their own physical aptitude, but Enzo would assist in any manner that he put up.

“Coordinate, just trust me!”

If there was anything that Enzo can do, he would challenge the intentional movements of the spear with his own wind sensor. Even with presence senor, the spear’s attack patterns were known to Enzo since he could sense what his physical structure was acting because of the spear, as good as the role of the wind sensory itself. Enzo knew for a fact that he might have lost the trust of everyone in this village after what befell, he could hardly forgive himself for being in this position to start with. But, in the off chance that this ninja decides to trust him, maybe he could prevent another life being taken.

“Left, right, right, down, Left again!”

At best, he gave instruction as he lashed out, already receiving a feeling of the attacks as his body broke through with the involuntary action, along with his wind sensory recording it. Even if Enzo was seemingly faster, he brought it upon itself to serve as the man’ extra wind sensory. Who really knew if it would work? It would either work out to keep them alive, or add to Enzo’s grief by taking another life that he should be protecting as a ninja of Hakagakure.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime1st June 2017, 12:14 pm

This time as Enzo rushed forward to try and finish the job after giving the two of them instructions he would find himself being dragged underground which in the process would cause him to lose contact with Areadbhar and be released from his control while the weapon would stop glowing in response to wanting to be picked up. A few feet away the ANBU would emerge from the ground having used a specific technique to immobilize the threat so that everyone could settle down, while his remaining comrades were on their way. Not that he couldn't handle the genin all by himself he just merely wanted to make sure that the crime scene remained untouched so they could piece what exactly happened during Enzo's inevitable trial. "Enzo Bakuhatsu. You are under arrest for the murder of your aunt and cousin, I suggest you do not resist further lest I be forced to resort to lethal force to bring you down." The ANBU member said with his Mole mask adorning his face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime1st June 2017, 1:43 pm

Maybe with them, he could do it, if they could listen to instructions and did well enough, maybe they could lead Enzo back to the cave and possibly avoid him afterwards. He needed to find the thing that caused the spear to be inactive, he truly needed to. However, before Enzo even knew it, he was dragged underground. "What the?!" Enzo didn't necessarily know how or why, and thought of it as a blessing before he started to truly explain. However, when he noticed anbu, he was pretty silent, along with a look of defeat as soon as his aunt and cousin were mentioned.

"I....."He was a criinal now, done by his own hand. "I surrender...."

A killer, if you will. Who know what would happen to him. His ninja way was to find ways to appreciate life. He didn't want to appreciate his life by sacrificing the lives of his family. It's funny how it goes, you are willing to kill anyone else, but once they have the label or a blood link, you find yourself trying a little harder not to.

Either way, it was over for him. He knew what he did, he had nowhere to go even if he did run. And he felt like there needed to be justice for his family, even if it was at his expense.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime1st June 2017, 1:58 pm

The Anbu would seal away the weapon within a scroll and hit Enzo hard enough to knock him out, meanwhile his comrades would move to the grisly scene and promptly record what when one one of them using shadow clones and the transformation technique to recreate the scene perfectly before the other one cleaned the area so that the two of them could be properly buried by the members of the Bakuhatsu Clan. Both the second, and first ANBU would vanish along with Enzo who was in the ground most likely taking him to the Torture and Interrogation Department where the events of today would be formally recorded and he would await judgement for his crimes.

(ANBU Exit, Enzo Force Exit)
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]   An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Uncanny Fate [Enzo/???]
Page 1 of 1