Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meetin' Teach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime26th February 2017, 7:46 am

Himiko still wasn't quite used to Hakagakure yet since her move there, but since the disbanding of her team and the brothers leaving for some organisation outside the ASN, she didn't have too much keeping her there and had wanted to move on with teaching others whilst she worked on her goals. The downside came when there was no open teams currently, or even possibly forming soon, except for if she came to Haka. And there she was.

Making her way from her morning temple duties, unable to smirk some as her exploits over the past few years during the visits had spread the name of the Blue Siren. She wasn't sure when she somehow became a kind of superhero ... but she did. Wiping the smirk from her face she looked to the dossiers she had been given, giving them another read over as she made her way to the meeting place. As it was where she'd been doing her recent training, she had chosen their meeting spot to be a clearing around the back of the Temple. As she planned to test their abilities, she had requested that they not know anything about her other than her first name. She seemed to be there first too, so would set her satchel down, kneeling as her eyes closed and began to meditate. All the while she was still in her Priestess of Kikuri robe.

Team Training, tech requirements, EDITTED FOR SPEC INCLUSION:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 2nd April 2017, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime26th February 2017, 4:40 pm

For starters, Enzo didn't know hot to feel about meeting his new sensei. She was away for quite some time, and Enzo had plenty of near misses when it comes to life experiences. So meeting with this woman was something that shouldn't surprise him or keep him in a shocked position. However, Enzo couldn't help but to feel nervous. He's going to be meeting someone that serves as a mentor for him. "Maybe I should buy some chocolate........."

With a quick stop to the supermarket, Enzo bought a nice box of chocolates in order to give to his sensei when he met her. "This temple is pretty...out there.." Enzo would mumble to himself as he entered the temple, seeing a lone woman in the back. "Am I the first one here?" Enzo would ask in relation to his teammates. "Miss...Himiko sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime26th February 2017, 5:18 pm

Luffy was in the supermarket as well when Enzo had stepped in he spotted him but decided there was no reason too address him since they were gonna be ending up in the same place, Luffy was buying a apple for himself cause he was hungry despite the breakfast the group had had prior minus their new sensei. Luffy would stay quiet and follow Enzo walking into the area behind him just as he started speaking Luffy would pass and stand in the middle of the two looking from one too the other before placing his hands in his pockets, he didn't know much about his new sensei and for the most part he did not care he knew for this team too work it would mostly depend on the team members and not the leader, and Luffy was content with the team that had been formed in the last few days since he passed the genin exam and gained his forehead protector just thinking about it would cause him too adjust it which was tied too his forearm and not his head showing the symbol for Hakagakure shiny and bright.

"why a temple of all places too meet?"

Luffy would begin scanning the area however he figured they would be tested in some way like most genin teams and he wanted too know his options for hiding and cover if it came too it from the looks of everything the confined space would actually play too his favor causing him too mentally chuckle as he scan the room pivoting on his feet before looking back too his sensei awaiting either a response or the arrival of keinichi.
Back to top Go down

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime26th February 2017, 10:19 pm

To kenichi dad today was a special day, thus his father came to wake kenichi up quite early despite kenichi being and pleading that he didn't want to be woken early. Yet still kenichi found himself lying on the ground staring at his father "you're quite annoying, you know!" He stated with his eyes closed,but mentally he glared and prayed to one day defeat his father. "Now get ready, before you don't make it permanently!" The thought of his father's cruel comment made him shiver and jump off the ground. It wasn't much to his surprise that his father is like that, despite being the oldest of his generation, he achieved the least. Kenichi throw on a pants, a shirt, and his mace before rushing out the door. "those whom are last, wI'll be first!" he thought on his way to the temple.

It seemed he was only a few steps behind his teammate when it came to time, yet he missed the comment luffy had made "sorry, I'm late!" He panted from behind enzo, which caused him to line up beside Enzo. "Sorry, I'm late guys, what did I miss?" He questioned holding the large mace in his hand.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime27th February 2017, 7:22 pm

Himiko remained in her meditation until all three of the genin arrived, and from the sounds of things they had already met each other enough. Definitely a difference than what she herself went through when meeting Crystal those years ago. With a small sigh she stood up, turned, and smiled at the three. "Good morning. It's a pleasure to finally meet my students," With a wave of her hand, the Disguise faded from her body, revealing the Priestess Robe was part of some technique as it turned into a semi-viscous mass of water constricting and vanishing behind her back where she had a vial tucked into the back of her belt. She wouldn't let them see the source of one style of her techniques after all. Standing before them in her usual attire she cocked her head looking them over. "So... I would like to see for myself what you do." She began, folding her arms behind her back, "So, like my teacher before me, I'd like to propose a test. Quite a simple test really. I chose this area for a specific reason. I currently stand in the centre of this clearing. I'm going to stand here," She dragged her foot through the ground, carving a circle a foot around her standing location. "You can do as you like to attain this goal. And your goal... is to push me out of this ring." She gave them another smile then as she knelt down into place. "Now, you'll approach me when I finish singing. All I can say is... good luck. And impress me," Tilting her head back, her eyes closed as she took a deep breath and her Aria began.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime27th February 2017, 7:37 pm

Luffy would look from Kenichi too enzo, then motion for the two too gather around for the most part he would be very demanding he already knew their sensei would not move from the circle so there was no real reason too rush in blindly and without a plan, the team would be in a football style huddle and luffy would look from one too the other before clapping his hands and offering a smile, "Okay so i don't know much about what yall can actually do but i have a plan i want too propose, i wanna hide and see if she cannot see my ghost if she can't well i will stun her and make a opening for you two. If you wanna go with this plan make sure too watch her eyes if she starts moving and watching something that you cannot see than the plan will not work. Does anyone have a plan B in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime28th February 2017, 11:59 am

A test huh? This was new? So Himiko was just going to sing in that circle until they moved her out? "Well, I could always try my new taiJutsu and try to push her out. Maybe throw a few kunai and force her to dodge. " Enzo said in a whispering tone. "I think we can go with plan A, and make up a plan B by giving Himiko sensei a reason to move. Is that alright? Trust in Luffy for an opening while we figure things out." Enzo then put his hand out. "We probably won't get another chance like this to talk it over, sensei is up to something. 1,2,3 break?"
Back to top Go down

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime28th February 2017, 3:07 pm

Kenichi glanced towards his insturctor during the time enzo and luffy were talking, he continued to pretend to listen until the moment luffy had offer up if anyone had any suggestion. Hope opened his mouth to interject, but could find the exact words to tell them. He mind seemed to wonder towards the singing of their instructor, it seemed to pull away from the group once again, until enzo mention plan b was to give her a reason to move. "Enzo it's quite simple if I say so myself, why don't we blow her away with you?" The idea was out of the ordinary but something out it would make tones of sense to kenichi. The word "break" was heard but kenichi had another plan, which didn't to kindly involve the rest of his team. Kenichi walk over to her in the slowest pace he could, until he finally reacted her and decide to sit down in front of her "what's the point of test when the answers are right in front of us?" he stated forming hand signs before sitting the mace beside him.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime28th February 2017, 4:45 pm

Himiko would continue her song, all the whilst listening out for what was going on around her. She was glad that they could at least follow instruction. Lesson one learned. She kept her eyes closed however as she was aware of Kenichi's presence in front of her and didn't want to give anything away too easily. "Not joining your friends in a full frontal assault Kenichi? Careful, you might become my favourite," She cocked her head in a rather sweet tone of voice, complete sincerity within it. "But the goal still stands," She suddenly took one large inhale before delivering another loud note with her voice. As nobody seemed to recognise she had flooded the air with chakra, the sudden thick mist overtaking the field would sprout of of nowhere in a flash as the chakra around the air from the basic Hua Po took on it's new effect. With her September Morn', she triggered the wider range variety, electing for the higher ranking Hidden Rain technique. Whilst they would have little evidence so far, she hoped that they would use their cunning to find the source of her rain without her saying so, having used an open vial in her satchel as the materia for the rain's upkeep and A-rank intensity. She did after all know one of her students had Explosive release, and interesting technique that could actually counter her mist. From there however her song would continue, unable to help but to smirk as she controlled the rain enough to let Kenichi alone see her first secret; she looked him dead in the eyes as her Bakufukogan was activated, signalling her clan lineage. He would however also notice how heavy his body would get at such a close range, her song shifting to a lower solemn pitch, her activation of the Winter Song. All three of her team would in fact feel that extra weight upon them, making all of them move a tier slower unless they could push through it. The rain curtain would then move it's way back to hiding Himiko from even Kenichi. They knew where abouts she was still, but they couldn't see her. But she could see them perfect through her scrying.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime1st March 2017, 12:53 am

Luffy would rub the bridge of his nose and watch as his teamate began walking toward their sensei well the plan was off seeing as how Keinichi simply left without a word Luffy would look toward Enzo and grab him by the shirt before watching a mist form into the area. Wait for a moment, since i can't see anymore i am gonna need your help, you can use sensory i know cause you tracked me during our spar not too long ago. What i want you too do is see if there is a change in movement by our sensei after i try this little technique out.

Luffy would have been doing handseals as he talked even with the weight pushing him down forming his ghost and sending it forward in order too hit their sensei for the most part Luffy didn't think it would work but it was his best option considering the ghost could not be weighed down and if it didn't work he would have too try and think of another option he could try and use his bow but with the weight slowing him down he would need a way too speed himself up. Luffy would start thinking and after a while he would spark a idea; it was risky but now was the best time too try out a new technique he would focus on cycling his chakra and start sending increased blood flow too his body causing his body too begin bulging with increased muscle mass as he stood up pulling his bow from his back, the drain was serious but it seemed too be working Luffy would ready two arrows before scanning the area trying too catch a glimpse of anything in front of him where he knew his sensei's circle was at.

learned and used:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime1st March 2017, 11:05 pm

Enzo was unsure what Haio was planning, but he would let the id do whatever he wanted. He couldn’t stop him really, and didn’t want to test his luck against that mace If the guy had a mean streak. “Guess he wanted to go first…” Enzo would say with a shrug as the rain started to pour.  Of course, it would be something a bit damaging as Enzo started to receive a C-Rank worth of water release damage to avoid himself from possibly being slowed.  Luckily, Enzo had B rank endurance, so he would fare a bit well and only take D-rank damage. “Phew… now what…” Enzo would say as he moved his hands at B rank speeds in order to put on his wind sensory technique. After that, Enzo figured something out about the way Himiko fought.

Her singing was actually beneficial to wind sensory jutsu in order to find out her location.  He had to be at least within the 40 feet range, and the rain felt a bit different from the singing. “it’s up..Luffy..”  Taking out two morpher shuriken, Enzo would  then toss both of the shuriken in  the direction of Himiko sensei. Or better yet, in the direction of where the singing was coming from with the precise accuracy of utilizing the wind sensory. Even if it was in the direction of Himiko and not a direct hit (Aka close to her feet), or even if it hit her and did nothing because of her mastery over water, Himiko would realize that it wasn’t any ordinary shuriken that Enzo threw at B rank speeds. They were explosive shuriken, which was generated by the morphing of earth materia. The default was hybrid, but since the materia devoured from before to make the shuriken was a rock, it would explode into earth hybrid damage, two sets of c rank in total that would create a 1-foot explosion upon contact.

“I hope this would do something for Luffy to act."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime2nd March 2017, 3:07 pm

"enzo and nik are west of my current position, while our instructor stood to the east of me. If nik goes though with his plan, he probably say something if he figures out how to combat her." he thought to himself. He need a way to make sure she couldn't suspect even the tiniest bit of nik's attack. his eyes glanced upon the hands of the teacher, and keep their focus there, well until it started to get foggy inside the building. "but I didn't see her make a hand sign!" he stated before glancing up towards her face, he knew at that moment that it could either be one of two things; my reaction speed was too slow to recognize the  movement of her hands, or the source of her chakra can from another location. "could it have been the songs, but where it came from would be the better question?" he thought to himself, as she was still within viewing range of his eyes even without forcing himself to use reaction tiers. His eyes were still focused on her face, surprising enough she glance down upon him, reveling her dojutsu to him, well that was before it started to rain. Kenichi's eyes widen before he active his technique repulsive core, which moved from his body and expand ten feet out,  this worked as a way to push himiko out of her circle and protect him from the rain for a few short while.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime4th March 2017, 10:43 am

To the two further out, the would be able to see nothing of what truly went on in close range. They would hear her singing continuing with a different pitch, sounding more solemn. What Himiko wouldn't have known however was Enzo's knowledge of her position, despite not having moved, but also that he would see there would be another figure within the mist. And this figure alone would be the halt to her team. If not for her Scrying, she just might have not known she would need to push back against her students so much to teach them the lesson she wanted of them. Kenichi on the other hand see only a slight blur and outline of something that formed a wall in front of Himiko moving at A++ speed. "Oof, I could feel that level of force before my protector got in the way." The force however would clear the rain from their small area, not reaching far enough to allow the other two to see, and reveal the protector; a woman resembling a form of solid water, a ribbon of water having shot from her wrist and forming the wall that blocked both the repulsion, but also the kunai thrown by Enzo, albeit suffering from that damage, and even Luffy's Ghost thanks to the barrier that blocked it completely. "Well Kenichi, wanna keep being my favourite student, make your place in my silent grove and pass my test," She would speak during brief intervals of her singing. "I'm going on the offensive shortly," she spoke softly enough that only Kenichi would hear her directly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime4th March 2017, 1:36 pm

Luffy would wait for a moment then feel his ghost fade however it didn't hit anyone so he figured that the sensei must have had a way too block the technique causing him too be somewhat stumped he would look over too Enzo shaking his head before sitting down and peering into the mist, this was a good learning experiance. Luffy now knew he needed a couple more forms of attack. He could not rely on his basic physical techniques in situations like this where he could not see and he only had his ghost in terms of a energy attack. He would place his bow on the ground in front of him and try too look through the mist before giving up and going back too thinking up a idea, he had basically wasted this strength boost and his body would be reverting back too it's normal size right about now causing the weight from the water too once again be too much for him too handle; the reason being why he had sat down as too not be forced too the ground when the blood flow technique wore off.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime4th March 2017, 8:12 pm

So, the Kunai was a dud. However, there were plenty of things that could be done with this situation that Enzo could capitalize on. Seeing that Luffy decided to sit down and maybe call it quits for a little while, Enzo didn't want to be the guy who gave up too early. " Don't give up Luffy, just take a look at Kenichi!" Enzo was a close range fighter, but he couldn't necessarily break through the tough defense of his sensei. However, If he knew one thing, he knew that his sensei was aware of them somehow. He also knew that earth jutsu or earth variants were stronger than water.

Doing some evasive maneuvers at B tier speed. Enzo threw a kunai in the direction of the singing once more. When it happened, if Himiko was able to see the kunai coming before, she would also notice a kunai hitting her dead on. Himiko would be experiencing C rank mental damage as a result of it. "Got to think fast!!" Enzo ran over to a rock pillar design of the temple in order to take a bit of the earth materia and take up a few kunai and shuriken.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime7th March 2017, 8:45 am

Kenichi planned to push himiko back with a C-rank of force, it would've been enough to allow them the right to go home, and kenichi the right to sleep; but that thought was soon going to change after what he witnessed. He grinned, evilly see that not only was his force being block, but also she had a support jutsu to do "hey himiko, isn't that cheating!" he stated loudly making sure his team could hear, on his face, a smile which came with a enlarged smile o on his face. "himiko, if you keep coming with these surprises, I might fall for you. And it's best to keep that from happening." he teased. Since he still had he gravity protecting him he'd use this time to create a gravity or, which would split into two B-ranks of chakra at that moment he'd push both orbs towards himiko, the orbs stopped everything moving at B-rank speeds and lower, while everything faster was reduced a rank; but this didn't effect those who were jurkuyo. Kenichi rushed at himiko with C-rank speeds, more than like he'd be intercepted by what seemed to be protector. He had prepared handsigns just in case the protector tried to interfere with him, if he was right he had a surprise that was shocking, literally. He'd release electro-spheres around himself, then continue to chase after himiko at C-rank speeds, once he reach her he'd use the back of his palm to strike with C-rank speeds at her chin.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime14th March 2017, 7:17 pm

Himiko's singing would simply continue, Enzo's kunai in fact being let through by the construct's focus upon stopping Kenichi. She was however able to prepare enough to finally activate her Hydrification, letting the kunai simply pass through her. Kenichi seemed the most prepared however, and Himiko had to truthfully give him more focus here simply as his electric moves could win him this challenge that much more easily. She would suddenly go silent however as her construct moved to block, and would even take the electric blow that caused it to dematerialise. "Hold it!" She called out suddenly, "Surprise on the spot test; I have hardly used any of my chakra, how am I doing this and how do you stop it?" Like with their intro however, she was giving them two little tests in one; the question, and preparing a technique by curling a tiny ball of her water chakra in each hand. "Tick tock," She doubted of course that they would have the pH sensory to recognise she was up to something, and likewise would likely be unable to see the small balls regardless due to the small concealed size.

[spoiler]Technique is just two chakra balls being prepared in her hands for the moment, thus I am not linking the technique yet[/url]
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime14th March 2017, 8:39 pm

Believe it or not, the kunai would definitely hit its mark, regardless of Himiko's resistance, dealing about C rank of mental damage.  "Kenichi! Stop flirting with sensei, this is a test remember?" After that  Enzo would follow the path of the singing, throwing another kunai in the process at Himiko. Once more, besides the kunai that Enzo thrown at Himiko, before that's even dealt with, a Kunai would once more hit its mark  on Himiko dealing another C rank of mental damage to her. Himiko would have received about a total of B rank mental damage as Enzo regrouped with Kenichi, just in time to hear the surprise pop quiz.

"Well, hardly using chakra doesnt mean you haven't used any. You are only reusing the water that's being produced by the rain. Is that it? As long as there is materia in the area, you can use it whenever you want. " However, Enzo was finally going to make his move, biting his finger and placing his hands on the ground. "And you stop it by blocking!" A puff of smoke would appear as Enzo's summon would hit the area. Honobleesha would appear with her curvaceous figure, already noticing the vibe.

This was the first time she was summoned, but she as already loving the scenery. "Water.... nice first impression... you know i love a good hot spring. "  Enzo had to focus though. "Hono, bring it up! " Hono then melded chakra with the ground and raised up a 9 foot mud wall, high and wide, in order to prepare for Himiko's attack. "I also know water style is weak to earth style.

Hono
Spoiler:

Enzo
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 9:26 pm

He chuckled at enjoy response to what he had forgotten to be a test "oh yeah I forgot this was a test." he admitted, he glance towards himiko once more, the question of hers caused him to stop in his tracks. He knew quite well he didn't know the answer to the question, so he blamed on the fact of her wanting to buy time. Well she might've done just that, if it wasn't for enzo's quick response "so that's how she doing it, but that doesn't feel quite right. Maybe we are missing something. kenichi thought as he watched enzo attack himiko, despite the fact they were receiving a pop quiz. Kenichi needed to join his teammate enzo in his attempt to attack himiko, in order to do so he needed something sharp and small; a demon at this time would be perfect, but he hadn't quite put that into a practical use yet, well maybe it was time for him to test on himiko, even though she'd probably make her way out of it. He move his gravitational orbs closer to her, cause her to be affected by the gravitational force of his orbs requiring a B-rank of strength tiers to move.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime25th March 2017, 7:52 pm

Himiko was truly surprised by what her student Enzo was capable of, of all things she really did not expect a genin to come capable of summoning, and more so a peculiar species it seemed. She had picked up enough of them both however to make what would be her final move. With the balls in her palms, she mixed them together into a single one as it became a disc in her single palm, "Good try," She added, swinging the disc as numerous needles would shoot out, piercing through the gravitation through their own A-rank speed. She'd given her students a chance after all. She would however split up the target between them both, sending 11 at Kenichi in front of her simply as he was the closest and was curious how he's respond to being the one taking the lighter attack, whilst the following 14 would go at Enzo, breaking through the Earth wall as it was an A-rank water technique itself. These needles were specially formed however with her Beast Arts, each needle dealing damage to their Slumber limits of 4 per needle, she did however weaken her poison so that they wouldn't take any direct damage, whilst they would still feel the A-rank of pain. All thanks to the rain even, the needles could perfectly track for any movement. Meanwhile her singing had begun again, this time creating a slightly different construct that simply stood in the way, holding it's ground against the gravity push whilst Himiko held to it to keep herself from moving. She would give them one last chance to complete her task before she would end the test. She was happy with them, she could have been much more strict after all, though they hadn't been able to answer her quiz correctly. Even so, she would keep her Lioness construct, however she began to relax her chakra, focusing it enough to be ready to clear the rain once they gave their last attempt.

Learned, and used:

Used:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime29th March 2017, 10:34 am

Welp....." Enzo would say as the wall broke through and started heading towards them. He had quite the foreboding feeling and didn't know how to properly dodge, but he couldn't let the summons get hurt. Calling her off was the first thing that happened, possibly noticing that those needles were coming before her. After that, there was a substitution technique with the contact of the needles after dropping all of the kunai, giving Enzo a good amount of spacing and exploding into a b rank hybrid explosion. When this happened, the explosion set off the kunai and the shuriken as well.

The point of the explosion as to set off enough force to ...well... force a movement from kenichi. If it could push him back with a small headstart and offset the needles, at least Kenichi would be able to use it to his advantage. Enzo was only trying to help after all. Enzo knew that the move that Himiko sensei just used was something that he couldn't dodge naturally, even if he tried. However, his substitution jutsu was a way out, his only way out. In terms of utility, he could possibly be on his last legs.

Guess I have to try to pull this out...."
Enzo would say as he finally decided to using his explosive karate he was waiting on. "Wait! You didn't even say if I solved the question or not? You are using the remaining moisture of your rain as material. Either that, or you're reusing your techniques...or.....no.. you was singing all day! It's the songs!!!" She was too strong, they had to solve the question.

Spoiler:

Learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime29th March 2017, 4:23 pm

It must've been something out the ordinary, which actually made him do some thinking her using a lot of techniques, but using a low amount of chakra. This could be the equivalent of his lightning rod effect that he learned through having giggi attach to his skin and constantly being shock out of meditation, with this the question could be answered, but he felt like it wasn't his to question to answer leaving all to enzo. As kenichi refocused into the current situation, he need a way to guarantee him even the smallest of a hit landed, he reached into his tool bag and pulled out one of his kunai; he threw it with A-rank speed, his kunai wouldn't even breeze against the needle which were sent at him instead it would have the best chance to actually hit himiko, if she wasn't able to react to it, the kunai would hit her kneecap. His arm was practically shit right now, plus the pain from the 11 needles would make him drowsy as he was near his limit against his sleep.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime29th March 2017, 7:07 pm

Important Notice:

Himiko had her construct move in front of the kunai thrown at her to block it's attack, if also breaking the construct. Not that she cared about that. Her singing finally came to an end. "Well... I suppose I can give you points at that," Suddenly she would form another ball in either hand, before sending the chakra balls skyward as hard and far as she could. With no weight to them they would travel up high enough before finally colliding. "Final test! Stay standing!" As Himiko braced herself, a strong force would suddenly blow down from above. She had made the lightest reaction she could, but the incredibly force still rained down upon them. She had weakened it as much as she could, and with the distance from the orbs the students would still find a strong force pushing them down.

Learned and Used:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime29th March 2017, 10:38 pm

“Gratitude!!!!!!” Enzo would say as he would feel the ball rise in the air with his wind sensory technique, getting ready to prepare for the worse. Molding his hand signs and spending the right amount of chakra, Enzo increased his body heat to a notable temperature, visually sizzling if someone was to get a clear look at him. The Raindrops would instantly evaporate in a small spark sound as they touched his body, his clothes being fully dry. With that, Enzo took an explosive karate stance and rooted himself to the floor, tightening his stance with newfound b rank strength. He was going to give it his all with this last stretch.  “Just a little more!!!!! Everything to live for, tighten your abs!!!”  He tried to shout words of encouragement to his partner, knowing that they had it in the bag. All Kenichi had to do was use a gravity release technique that could  root him in place, and then they would pass together.

used
Spoiler:

Learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime30th March 2017, 3:03 pm

The expression on kenichi face changed instantiating Ayer hearing the words of himiko, he was being praised for giving it his all,  yet there was so more to come. Kenichi eyes were fixated on her from the beginning of her technique, he watched as her charka formed another ball in her hands. Moved his right arm in front of his face, in a similar sense to actually guarding against what was about to come, to his surprise the chakra was sent upwards. He glance to the sky, then hard the words of his teacher finally test. kenichi had to dig extremely deep to find a way to defend against what ever he had coming his way, until he thought about it "what goes up, must come down" he already figured how. Kenichi reached into his toolbag, he gripped a kunai in his hand then waited for several seconds before throwing the kunai into the sky; to one the strategy was a bad idea, but everything isn't exactly what it seems. Kenichi preformed handsigns, it was obvious he was going to body replace, but where was the problem. He choose the location of the kunai he threw at himiko earlier, once he replaced with it, he decided to hug onto her "does this count as a win? " he questioned knowing he'd soon be batter by the raindrops

Used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meetin' Teach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' Teach   Meetin' Teach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetin' Teach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Land of Graves :: Hakagakure(Village Hidden in the Tombs)-
Jump to: