Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Operation get together

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Operation get together Empty
PostSubject: Operation get together   Operation get together Icon_minitime23rd February 2017, 3:31 pm

Kenichi had been told recently that he'd been assigned to a team, well it was a rare thing to hear of you were a ninja, but for him it was a rather new thing. Kenichi waited on top of a nearby house, close to where he was told that they would meet. "so you got a new team huh?" the mace which had drawn hope into a nightmare that one dreadful day stated instead his mind "I remember the first time I was assigned to a human, ahh, but that was decades ago, maybe even longer. How long was -" he stated until he was inturrupted by kenichi "shut up!" Kenichi mumbled trying not to appear insane of the eyes of, well nobody since it was quite to early to be awake.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Operation get together   Operation get together Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 1:59 am

The day was just starting and Luffy was not a early bird no not at all, he would offer a yawn and lift up from his bed before wiping his eyes and tossing the covers from over him. His white hair would be wild and unkempt more so than usual and he would linger off of his bed like a zombie; mindless and without purpose, thought this was not the case Luffy's eyes would lite up as he noticed his too do list and the last thing he had written for today, "Meet the new team member".

Luffy would turn and scratch his head before pulling out some clothes, he didn't bother too shower or more so he had forgotten he would not take any weapons with him and with a normal pair of shoes, shorts and a black shirt he would walk outside. Even though they were under ground in hakagakure the light offered by the expanse of the village compared too his home was a lot and Luffy would cover his eyes before adjusting and making his way down the street, he figured there was no reason they could not pass the exams he was sure that with his skills and Enzo's they could surely work a way around trumping any opponent but with a third member it only made them that much more threatening, Luffy however would rub his chin as he turned the corner too the street on the meeting point thinking everything over.

He would stop and look forward seeing a boy on the roof and after focusing his eyes he noticed it was the boy he was suppose too meet and he was talking too himself well mumbling too himself obviously in deep thought and since Luffy did not know much about him he did not find the need too judge, instead he would walk up slowly his hands in his pockets before looking up too the building and just offering a blank stare, more so a scan over he was trying too learn all he could from Keinichi visually before there first encounter. Luffy would scan over the mace and then the boy himself before offering a wave sitting on the ground near a building and relaxing.

Luffy.O

Luffy would mumble before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Operation get together   Operation get together Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 11:53 am

The best thing about waking up early in the morning was the amount of animals that one could annoy in the caves while they were still asleep. Those Hakagakure moles were nice when they wanted to be, especially to genin's and other young kids. Though, his fun had to be cut short, there was meeting of a new team member to the group. "So, we will officially be three today. Wait..." Enzo had two more team members? Who were the other two?

Arriving at the place at B rank speeds, Enzo took a look at the two people. "Oh, i know you. Luffy, so you passed the Genin exams? Congrats..." Enzo then walked over to Luffy and patted him on the shoulder. After that, he walked over at B rank speeds to the new one with the mace. "Enzo Bakuhatsu, what's your name?" Enzo also noticed the mace. "That's a pretty little thing, you must be strong if you can swing that bad boy around. I'm curious about the blood, don't you ever wash it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation get together   Operation get together Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 1:38 pm

Kenichi would take notice of the one who addressed himself as luffy, he seem to be quite a the ninja, since he didn't have any type of weapons with him; yet the other stood out to kenichi more, he seem like a breath of fresh air. Energetic would be the perfect who's to describe enzo. "My name is kenichi juryoko, the affinities I'm associated with is lightning, wind, and gravity. I hopersonally to push myself to the next level and obtain the fire affinity before becoming a jonin, which will lead me to my kekkei tota, space!" Kenichi quickly went over his goals which he wanted to complete right away "Im trying to specialized myself in combat assualt, as to what I will join, I'm not sure yet." Kenichi explain before jumping down from the house top, what exactly are you two into? "He questoned after landing on the floor
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Operation get together   Operation get together Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 2:35 pm

Luffy would stand up as Enzo entered the area and would offer a head nod when he noted he had passed the genin exams. "Yea i will have too tell you about it later, i ended up fighting one of those kuki fauna, scary stuff" After he finished speaking Enzo would just be patting him on the shoulder and Luffy would return the pat too his teammate's shoulder, he would then turn too face Kenichi placing his hands in his pockets as he began hearing him out.

"I focus on Stealth based techniques, and ranged tactics using wire, senbon and a bow at times. I likewise hold a myriad of blood release tactics and styles along with a strong affinity for genjustu. I would work best as support and cover. "

Luffy would motion for the two too follow him,"let's walk and talk i'll buy breakfast yea?"

Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Operation get together   Operation get together Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 4:21 pm

"You didn't have to tell me all of that if you didn't want to. But that's a surprise, gravity seems like scary thing to mess around with. That means your mace weighs nothing to you, right?" He then started to go into what he wanted to do with this life, in which Enzo had a generally impressed look on his face. The boy even clapped, and from the vibe that Enzo gave off, he was serious. "Wow, you have a lot of goals. "

Enzo then listened to Luffy talk about himself and confirm it. "Yea, when you can't see Luffy, he gets pretty scary. " As for Enzo, he only shrugged. "Sorry I can't return your enthusiasm, I don't really have any goals. A friend of mine talked me into doing the chunin exams, so here I am. Not really looking at anything grand.....and if i explain myself in terms of what i can do, i blow things up." Enzo then walked behind Luffy, picking up a few rocks and condensing them into materials that he pocketed." Oh? You're buying? Then i want an omelet.

used
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation get together   Operation get together Icon_minitime26th February 2017, 10:49 pm

Kenichi smile, and giggled a bit "certain thing don't bother me, every since I recieved this mace." He stated, he mind distanced itself, remembering the gruesome since he envisioned. The stains of blood on both sides of an alley Wall, while blood dripped from the body below. He was the one who created this scene yet the only one whom envisioned it. The smell of blood still lingered in the air, caudal sing him to gasp heavily as he tried to clear his mind "sorry you had to envision that kid, but you should be able to handle that, sooner or later!" the mace stated, before pointing out the fact his team was on the move without him. Kenichi soon moveD to catch them with the few steps they took before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation get together   Operation get together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation get together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Land of Graves :: Hakagakure(Village Hidden in the Tombs)-
Jump to: