Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Samurai Styles (Updated & New)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Samurai Styles (Updated & New) Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Styles (Updated & New)   Samurai Styles (Updated & New) Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 6:39 pm

Junsuina Haiiro
Junsuina haiiro: This samurai style focuses on Archery rather than swordsmanship. Although sub par to the other styles in close combat fighting they are unmatched in ranged combat as many of their techniques involve compressing and releasing their chakra like arrows removing the need of ammo as well as produce lightning fast attack which would be hindered by human limits. The weapon of choice of a Junsuina Haiiro samurai is a Bow.

Tiers Granted:
Samurai: Reaction (S-rank Cap)
Reaper: Reaction (SSS-Rank Cap)
Spoiler:

Reaper Junsuina
Spoiler:

Last edited by Savannah on 13th April 2017, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Styles (Updated & New)   Samurai Styles (Updated & New) Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 10:00 pm

Approved, I do believe
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Styles (Updated & New)   Samurai Styles (Updated & New) Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 7:15 pm

Kussaku-ten
Kussaku-ten: This samurai style focuses on mounted combat rather than just swordsmanship. Through the use of cavalry it allows for a highly offensive style excelling at combat against unmounted or smaller foes, this coupled with their powerful Halk which are capable of flight gives this samurai style an unrivaled ability to cross large distances in the shortest amount of time. The weapon of choice of a Kussaku-ten samurai is a Scimitar (This style is Shogunate Exclusive).

Tiers Granted:
Samurai: Reaction & Defense (S-rank Cap)
Reaper: Reaction & Defense (SS-Rank Cap)

Spoiler:

Reaper Junsuina
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Styles (Updated & New)   Samurai Styles (Updated & New) Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 2:48 pm

Approved, I'll add it to the main list
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Styles (Updated & New)   Samurai Styles (Updated & New) Icon_minitime15th April 2017, 11:30 am

Samurai Kussaku-ten:

Reaper Kussaku
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Styles (Updated & New)   Samurai Styles (Updated & New) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 1:08 pm

Sword and Teeth: Since you said the Halk can intercept Bullet Release speeds within 4ft of themselves, they should then be able to intercept C-Rank++ Speeds within 2ft, due to Bullet Release being C-Rank+

Mount Up: This has nothing put down for the cool-down periods. I would say have it start at 5 Turns for D-Rank, ending at 1 Turn for S-Rank.

Stampede: I feel as though the less skilled one is, the more the charge should be reduced after impacting a technique with piercing. So I would suggest starting at 25ft for D-Rank and ending at 25ft for S-Rank, but you don't really have to make the change. Just my personal opinion.

Everything else is approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Styles (Updated & New)   Samurai Styles (Updated & New) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samurai Styles (Updated & New)
Page 1 of 1