Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

We all grow up the same way

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 2:07 am

Yuki brought a hand up to her mouth, hiding a small giggle that escaped her lips. Enzo's joke was bad, but the self comment and reaction he had made it funny. "They are interesting people. I'm more hoping our personalities don't clash or anything. But, I'm confident we'll be a great team in the long run." She left out details on certain things. It wasn't like Enzo or really anyone else needed to know of issues or anything personal within the group. She got up and stretched. "You were practicing something earlier, balancing and stuff right? Is there anything else you had planned to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 9:46 pm

"No, but since i met you, lets do something else. How about.... ice cream.. do you like ice cream? Lets get some, ok?" Enzo would say as he went assertive and took the lead. However, Yuki didn't have to come along to get any ice cream if she didn't want to. "It'll only be a minute, and i'll let you go, I promise i'll let you go after. But let's share a sundae or something. " Enzo thought for a while. "Cones are good too.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st January 2017, 1:53 am

"Sure. What's your favourite flavour?", Yuki asked, holding out a hand to help Enzo up. "I think my favourites are green tea or mint with chocolate chip. Oh, apple is a good flavour too! I wonder if they have those flavours here..."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st January 2017, 4:50 pm

My favorite flavor is vanilla with hot fudge I also like mine to have a brownie in it. I'm really into chocolate. "Enzo said with a smile. "I don't mind eating anything with an explosive taste either, when the flavors go boom on your taste buds. I think those kind of meals are the best, right?" They reached the cart a few minutes earlier as Enzo took out the allowance he received from doing missions. "No worries, it's on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd January 2017, 5:47 pm

"A-are you sure? I could pay if you don't have enough.", Yuki said, feeling a bit embarrassed that someone she just met was already giving her something and she didn't really seem to have much to give back in return. It was a weird habit, sometimes making her get scolded by herself or her sister, that she felt like she had to give back so she didn't feel so... selfish.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 1:34 am

"You don't have to call it a date, but I am courting you.  I said I would treat you, so that's exactly what i'm going to do. " After Enzo paid the man and they both got their ice cream, Enzo handed her a spoon. " Alright, let's see how it tastes!" However, before Enzo started to dig in, he noticed that he had a cherry on top. "Here, you can have mine." Enzo would say as he took the stem of his cherry and placed the treat on top of Yuki's ice cream instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 5:35 am

Oh, what do I do? What do I do? Yuki's mind raced around in circles, overthinking the whole situation. "Th-thank you..", she mewed rather quietly. She didn't really know how to react to these situations. Enzo was being very generous with her and they only just met! She shook her head to snap out of the confusing spirals her mind ran around in and held out her ice cream towards Enzo. It was only fair she'd share too. "I don't know if you've had apple before. I know it's a regional specialty from another region, so I was surprised they had it here. Would you like to try?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 10:35 pm

Apple ice cream? No, didn't  even  hear about  it till just now. Are you sure it's ok then? " Enzo said as he took his spoon and scooped off a small piece, placing it inside of his mouth. "Hm, not bad..." Enzo said as he licked the spoon for a few more moments. "I learned something about you just now Yuki, your taste buds are quite peculiar. I mean, i made a guess that you would like cold things, you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 10:41 pm

Yuki quickly glanced back down at her cup and stared at the ice cream, the red juice of the candied cherry staining a small area around the fruit. "I.. I guess... Cold things kind of run in my family." She scooped up the cherry along with a bit of ice cream and nibbled on it. There was a dual sweetness, not overpowering the other flavour, but making an interesting mix of the two.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 10:46 pm

"Ok, well next time, how about something different? Ever had curry made by a bakuhatsu? The flavors are pretty "explosive" in a way. " Enzo realized what he said for a moment and shook his head. "Oh, no it wont blowup or anything. It's just that the food tastes really good. But i wasn't sure you would want to go because you like being around cold areas. " That was a tricky thing, right?" Oh, how about i bring a bag of ice for you to sit on if gets too bad? Would that help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 10:55 pm

"I haven't really had curry... I'm not a huge fan of spicy food... Are Bakuhatsu curries spicy?" She laughed a little, her hand over her mouth to hide it. "I hope it's not literally explosive. That would be a mess and really surprising!" Yuki cocked her head to the side questioningly. "A bag of ice... for... what exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 2:48 am

It's pretty spicy, but the blends mix so well together that you wouldn't even notice that your tongue might be on fire. Though, there is nothing that water can't fix...I think. Well, it's better than eating dry food."Maybe Enzo wasn't clear about the ice, so he tried to explain in the best way that he could. "Well, you know how heating pads are for people who get too cold? I don't know if there is anything for people who get too hot, besides an air conditioner, but those small fans don't work much. If it was too hot, ice was all i can think of to make you feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 2:53 am

"I'm sorry, I don't really think a curry eatery would be ideal for me. You needn't worry about ice to keep me cooled off, I'll be fine on my own." She felt bad for denying the offer, but she had a bad feeling that she would feel the spiciness in the curry. "Perhaps we can just go out for something sweet instead like what we did here with ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 3:03 am

"I know a crepe place, so that could work. We could go, maybe we can meet up again next week Does that sound good for you? Enzo would try to confirm if he was meeting up with Yuki again before he departed. Once that was set, Enzo would wave. "Alright, i'm going to head out now, but ill see you soon Yuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 3:15 am

"If I'm not on a mission, I'd love to go! We should probably exchange home addresses at some point too, so it's easier to keep in touch.", she said. Yuki nodded to Enzo and waved back at him. "I suppose we can meet back here next week and then exchange addresses then? Either way, I'll see you then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all grow up the same way   We all grow up the same way - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We all grow up the same way
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2