Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Empty
PostSubject: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime2nd January 2017, 10:50 pm

Walking down to the meeting place, Cain was getting ready to see his very busy sensei. "I wonder how she's been?" Cain was now a pilus, and he wanted to see just how far he came in regards to his faith. "Sensei!" Cain would cll out to see where his sensei was, but didnt see her yet. "Maybe she's praying in a corner somewhere? It's like a hide and seek game with her. "
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime3rd January 2017, 12:49 am

Vendetta was in fact just finishing with a prayer to Kami, she was actually meeting two people today, one was a young follower of Kami named Cain and the other was someone who wished to challenge her for the right of being the next wielder of Kabutowari. She handled both with the same temperament a calm poise which she had been cultivating her entire life since dedicating it to Kami. She had found that while she prayed she not only felt closer to her Maker but felt reassured, fear and other negative emotions just didn't come to her. It was part of the reason why despite her strong views she was seen as the nicest of the Blades always approachable to those who were truly dedicated to the Shogunate. As she opened her eyes she would look and spot a familiar soul signature in the distance before smiling as it would seem that it was the former and not the latter who arrived first.

OOC: Um if possible I need someone to also mod as Dominique Taki which will make this a Team Training topic.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Savannah on 4th February 2017, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime4th January 2017, 9:42 am

"Okay!!" Cain would yell out in an excited tone. "It's been a year or so, where have you been? It's getting alot harder to track you down if you could be in plain sight and i cant find you. " However, i guess if i look around for your purity, the shining brightness of you being sinless is a dead giveaway. "Cain would say as he laughed. "But i gotten stronger!!! Well, I think i did, but i haven't got anywhere far yet. Still... searching I guess...along with enacting Kami's will. What of you? sensei?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime13th January 2017, 9:06 pm

"Kami-sama surely does smile upon us on this fine day!" A cheerful voice rang out. "Blessed by a beautiful sky and lovely weather!" Dominique strode closer to Cain and Vendetta, feeling rather confident in herself for the challenge she was initiated with. Prior to meeting up with the two, Dominique had prayed and prayed hard for a blessing or sign that she'd succeed. She knew Vendetta wasn't her superior without reason, and it has been nothing more than a high honour to have worked with someone of her skill. She flicked strands of blue hair to the side and greeted the two with a rather deep bow.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 3:55 pm

Vendetta would bow as well, she didn't speak as not only was there no need to but she didn't want to hurt Dominique before the fight started it was only fair here was someone who thought she could defeat her and claim Kabutowari for herself. While it wasn't fully malicious she recognized the intent and understood what she had to do pulling out her clipboard and writing something on it before inclining her head to tell Dominique to follow her a short distance away. "Please can you hold my blade for me, it is only fair not to use it during the fight for it." Vendetta wrote and once Cain read it she would hand her weapon over to him and move until she was about 40 ft away from him a good distance that she didn't have to worry too much about him getting hurt in the crossfire. Once she was done she would talk to him and focus her attention on him for now though she wanted to get this over and done with hence why she had also handed him her clipboard which if he checked it he would see a small cavity inside with two books.

One was the good book itself and the other was actually for him, she had expected to see him sometime in the near future after this fight and wanted to inform him of all the changes that would happen. Most importantly it would be a way for him to still receive her instruction without her being physically present as he could consult her notes, he was right she had been busy quite seeing as she was in charge of mitigating the deals between the Hokkai Clan and the Church and the Shogunate and it had consumed most of her time this past year. She would refocus herself as now wasn't the time for thinking she had a fight to win and would clasp her hands in prayer while she faced her opponent letting her have the first move.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime22nd January 2017, 6:19 pm

"Who is this person? I never seen her before..." Cain would say with a straight face as she approached. "Yes, it is a beautiful day! l thanks to the one above that grants us these blessings every step of the way. However, who might you be? " Cain still couldn't figure out who this was, but one thing did happen. Cain was sent to hold Vendetta's weapon. "You want me to hold this for you?" Cain said questioningly as he looked down to the sword. How come? Why would Vendetta hand over the sword. "Maybe to be less threatening to her colleague?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime4th February 2017, 8:16 pm

Dominique looked over to Cain and smiled brightly towards him. "Ah, I thought we'd have met somewhere prior, but maybe I've only recognized you from a simple glimpse passing by. I am Dominique Taki.", she said with a bow. She straightened her posture again and gestured for Cain to introduce himself. "And your name?"

Dominique turned to face Vendetta, watching her carefully. She gave a smile and a nod to Vendetta's praying. Seeing that always gave her a form of enlightenment to see their god praised by the one who found him.

Dominique reached around and brought out her weapon, a large syringe named Operation. She aimed the needle towards Ven's center, readying an attack for when the prayer had been finished. After all, Dominique found it unfair to strike a person while they were communing with the grand god they praised.

:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime4th February 2017, 9:18 pm

Maybe she wasn't clear but she got the impression that Dominique thought that she was going to pray before their fight, but it wasn't the case as she had already finished her prayers for the day and didn't need to. Still she would unclasp her hands nonetheless and decided if her opponent wasn't going to make the first move then she would. Though she wasn't really intending on holding back at all, as she wanted to make it very clear to all of those that thought her weak. She would push off the ground accelerating rapidly so as to close the distance between her and her opponent and once again would clasp her hands as her body would fall to the floor while her soul was ejected outward. It would move at the same speed that she was running before before attempting to possess Dominique's body and if it was successful the body that previously dropped to the ground would begin to become transparent.

What truly happened to her body was that it was ascending to the Afterlife as due to her particular brand of possession her body was no longer tethered to the physical realm. It was a sin, very much so in fact she planned on begging Kami for forgiveness later but it was necessary for the greater good. She was up against Embodiments of Evil of such power that they had begun to steal from the Principle Deities if the latest prophecy was to be believed. Her own power she felt had stagnated and now she needed to begin again. Besides it wasn't as if she was the only one benefiting from such a possession Dominique and her Soul would become one eventually...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime10th February 2017, 5:37 pm

"My name? It's Cain ... nice to meet you. Are you here to challenge Vendetta or something? She looks pretty serious right now. " Cain would say questioningly at the girl. He didn't know what she was up to, or her ideas, but he did know that Vendetta was a force to be reckoned with. He wondered how exactly she would fare against his sensei, and hoped that nothing ends up fatal. They were all apart of the same church, they needed each other more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 12:41 pm

The girls bright smile suddenly became an expression of confusion. It seems as if she had forgotten that today she was supposed to battle Vendetta. If only she had taken the time to pray, instead of being carried away with the pressures and priorities of life; maybe her mind could've truly been cleared. Maybe then she would have remembered her real reason for coming here. For weeks its been a mark on her calendar and now, she must pay. Dominique would only manage to turn around and face Vendetta's lifeless body before it'd be too late. Her head would jerk back from being hit with Vendettas soul and before she could register what has really happened, all that she was, would soon be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 12:54 pm

It would not be Vendetta who would stand up, but Dominique or at least someone now occupying her body as her opponent would actually begin to ascend upward into the sky becoming ethereal as it rose into the pure lands. Dominique would shake her head briefly to clear the cobwebs and then speak once more her voice having an odd musical quality to it similar to Vendetta's own. "Do not fret Cain, it is I Vendetta once more, she who had sought to claim my life along with my Blade hath no been claimed instead. Though it will take a bit of time to completely merge with her it is for the grace of Kami that I must do such..terrible things. Come Cain let us join hands in prayer so that I may repent for my actions though it was for the Church it was still a sinful act and I must beg our Lord Kami for forgiveness" she said quickly regaining her bearing and picking up Kabutowari which recognized that though the vessel had changed, it's rightful owner had not.

She wouldn't wait for Cain's response before kneeling down and holding out her hands while closing her eyes and begging for forgiveness from her Deity. It was quite the transgression, though it would not be a continual sin which would affect her current body once the merging process was complete. While it was possession it was not one which would result in multiple souls occupying the same body, she was not a Maleficar or something like that. No she would merge completely with Dominique becoming one person, transferring her skills, experiences and dreams to her while she would provide the body with it's own skills and physical limitations. It was a powerful technique though it had it's drawbacks as right now the new Vendetta was the most weak she had been in years.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime11th March 2017, 12:23 pm

What the hell just happened? It was like Vendetta was there, and then she passed out, and then the girl started to act weird. After that the girl got up, and then Vendetta started to speak through the girl that was more Cain's age. After that, it seemed as if she came back. "B-b-b-but.....but..." Cain was in shock, stepping back a few paces with his push movement. He didn't necessarily know what was going on. However, he immediately started to look for vendetta's body. "It's gone.. why is it gone?!" Could the church help?

Cai didn't know for sure what they could do, but he needed someone. As strong as he was, his mentor, someone who pulled him off the streets of the village he was in before, was gone before his very eyes. It was upsetting to him. However, the woman continued talk. "Vendetta? Is that really you? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime30th March 2017, 10:43 am

"Yes Cain it is truly I, do not worry it is a natural process for the technique I used, but that is just the way it had to be, if we are to truly eliminate all Sin within the world sometimes we must go above and beyond and damn even ourselves to damnation. However Kami is a merciful deity and thus he knows why I had to do what I did, still I must beg for forgiveness so that this taint that is on my soul will be eradicated." she said still on her knees, mentally praying to Kami and repenting for her current sins, while she had done it for Kami it was still sinning and it wore heavily on someone as pious as she was. Once she was done she realized exactly what she had to do and would get up before making a decision. "It seems it is more serious than simple prayer can solve, instead I must journey to the Temple of Kami to truly repent from my sins, do not worry I have left instructions in your training with the Centurion assigned to your Unit as well as your Squadron Commander. Do not fret Cain, for we will meet again." Vendetta said before she promptly rushed off presumably to get to the Temple of Kami before her soul full integrated with her host body.

Vendetta Exits

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]   By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By our faith, god's chosen [Cain/Vendetta]
Page 1 of 1