Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A day for Mischief

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

A day for Mischief - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   A day for Mischief - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th September 2016, 9:02 pm

She groaned as he was trying to make it out that he hadn't done anything, "... ok there's just one problem. There was a fire in town. That nobody could put out with regular water. From someone who could, and this is where it gets interesting, breath this fire from their hands," She huffed, hands crossed over her chest. "Tell me Armen... are there any other people who can breath magnesium fire from their hands? And where I was, was saving a buncha people around town from your dumb ass pranks."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   A day for Mischief - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th September 2016, 10:16 am

Armen would look at Himiko confused. " word? anotha person like us? dats insane, whatchu do bout dat ?" Armen would pull out his new edition comic book, and begin to etch his weapons and embed 3A rank, 5B ranks, and 4C ranks of chakra into them. He would flip through pages as he looked at himiko very concerned. " whatchu do bout it huh?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   A day for Mischief - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th September 2016, 8:21 pm

"What do you think I did," Himiko continued to tell him off, giving a rather playful if anything swat to the head. "In other news... I think people are getting to know me as the Blue Siren now... turns out the exam outfits make us look like super heroes. Go figure," Finding herself somewhere to sit, she would plop herself down and fish the large red flame patterned egg, cradling it in her hands, taking in a deep breath before she was suddenly exhaling her flames onto the egg, infusing the egg with her fire chakra. Out of breath she put the egg away again, having exhausted a full SS rank of chakra and nearly depleting her. "... geez that's a big bit but... damn do I got a lot more work to get this thing hatched." Sitting up she stretched herself off again as she felt the exhaustion taking hold there. "Flood this thing with an elemental chakra, in my case I chose to take the fire egg, and it'll hatch to a creature. A living weapon, apparently. Pretty cool, huh? I'm super excited,"

Used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   A day for Mischief - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day for Mischief
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Land of Graves :: Hakagakure(Village Hidden in the Tombs)-
Jump to: