Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mu's Solo Missions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Mu's Solo Missions Empty
PostSubject: Mu's Solo Missions   Mu's Solo Missions Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 4:40 pm

Mu woke up on a bright sunny day, looking out from his room to the one way mirror that showed him the sky above. He had always loved that effect and wondered constantly how it had been achieved. It must've been done by someone well versed in the art of Ninjutsu. He jumped out of bed and moved to his closet. He looked through his things and picked out his clothes for the day. He set them out and then went into the bathroom. He went through his morning routine of showering then brushing his teeth. He walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He moved over to his vanity that sat in a corner of his room. Yes, he had a vanity. It might've been seen as "girlie" but he didn't really care. It was made of a white wood that looked exactly like ivory, and the accents on it were wrought in gold. His favorite part about it was the design of the mirror frame. At the top was a golden bee-hive and all around golden bees were buzzing. It was a really beautiful design. He took a brush from a drawer of the vanity and began to brush his hair. He had a ritual for brushing his hair. A hundred strokes while his hair was wet and a hundred after it had dried. The first hundred made his hair more manageable, he found. And plus it gave him more time to pamper himself. He counted absent mindedly as he brushed, his mind fluttering from one thing to the next. When his hair was done he dressed. He wore something simple today: a black short sleeved shirt with plum purple shorts and gray heeled sandals. He absolutely adored heels upon his shoes. Added an inch to his height and made his butt look oh so much better. He walked over to the full-body mirror upon the back of his closet door and examined himself. He giggled and flashed a dazzling smile "As cute as ever!" He was a bit vain, yes. Not many upsides to that, he's just vain.

Mu had went downstairs and ate breakfast with his mother. A hardy meal of eggs, pancakes and bacon. He had also had a cup of tea with a good amount of honey. Honey was really one of his favorite things ever, made from his favorite insect. He loved bees and everything they did. It was very fitting for him to have Ninhachi because of this. When he was done with his breakfast he kissed his mother on the cheek and made his way out. He gave his cat Tibbles a little pet before he left the front door of his home and stepped outside into the village. Today he was excited. Why you ask? Well because he was taking on his very first mission! He had now been a Genin for a month. He had yet to be assigned to a team, so he couldn't do anything too dangerous. He wanted to wait until he met his teammates so he could perform his first mission with them, but it seemed like it would be sometime before he was assigned. So he thought that a simple little mission wouldn't hurt anyone. He made his way to the missions office and looked at the board that was in front. He had been told that while you needed to receive more dangerous missions inside, there was a board outside that held odd jobs one could do around the village. These were usually what the office handed out as D-Rank missions, so Mu wanted to start there. He reached the board and looked through the messages. He saw a few that caught his eye and plucked them down. He turned with the slips in hand and made his way down the streets to where his first mission was said to be.

He came up to a little shop at the end of a rather long street lined with shops. This one seemed to be much less busy than the others, as Mu could only see a few people sitting inside. As he walked in he knew it was a noodle shop, as the aroma of magnificent ramen came wafting from the back. He walked to the counter, and waved to the man behind it "Hello! I saw your notice on the mission board and I have come by to help." The man nodded and smiled and moved off to a door. He called to someone on the other side before looking at Mu, giving him a 'One moment' gesture. Mu waited patiently, and before long a little old lady stepped from the doorway and smiled at him "I am so glad you're here! When I had first put up that message, I thought it would never get answered. But here you are!" She smiled and moved across to Mu, taking his arm and leading him out of the door to the shop. The woman barely reached his shoulder, which made Mu smile since he was rather short himself. He and the woman walked for a bit before Mu actually spoke "The notice said you needed help, but not exactly what you needed help with. And there were two from you. What is it that you need?" The woman looked up at him and returned his smile in earnest, patting his hand fondly "Oh yes, I did post two. I had originally planned on asking for both with one, but my son thought it was too much to ask. The first task is helping me run some errands. I would ask my son to do it, but he is usually busy with the shop. The second is helping me clean my home. I know it may be a rather embarrassing job for a Shinobi, but I really do appreciate the help." Mu smiled even more brightly and told her that it was not embarrassing at all. He thought this might shape up to be a pretty fun day, actually.

-A Few Hours Later-

Mu had turned in his two missions when he and Ohana, the woman who had employed his services, where done for the day. They had gone out to buy flowers, bought groceries and even gave bento boxes to kids at a local orphanage. He learned that the woman and her son brought the kids food because it was a tradition her husband had started when her children were young. It was avery nice gesture. Afterwards, when it came to cleaning her house, he had found that it was nearly spotless. She admitted that she had only placed that one so she could possibly get some company. Mu stayed with her for the rest of the day before going to turn in his missions. He promised to go visit her and he planned on keeping that promise. He felt that he had made a friend in the old soul, and friends weren't something Mu just threw away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Mu's Solo Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mu's Solo Missions   Mu's Solo Missions Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 7:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Mu's Solo Missions
Page 1 of 1