Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Empty
PostSubject: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime21st August 2016, 2:57 am

Ka had been up all night wandering around the inner wall section of Kaosgakure wondering just how he was going to clear out his clan's ancestral home from the drug ridden scum that had been inhabiting it, he was glad that he had gotten a hold of Tumu the previous night so he would have some form of back up since he had sent his apprentices out on a creature hunt. From what he had heard from the locals was that the old Jiko compound had been taken over by some rather sketchy individuals who had turned his new home into a drug house, so it was time for him to make his stand against these junkies, and who better to help them than a junkie. He just hoped that Tumu was in the condition to fight, or at least back him up. "Where is this friend of yours? Hope he is alright" Brisnger, Ka's holy living weapon had spoken while Ka leaned up against the gate of the run down Jiko compound. "He'll be fine, at least I hope so" Ka said from behind his mask, trying to hide his nervousness about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 12:17 am

Tumu would stagger over, looking as though he'd just woken from the dead. Slowly yet surely making his way over to the young boy whilst pinching the bridge of his nose and groaning, he made it perfectly clear that he was not in the best of moods. "Fuckin' hell, feels like I dove head first off tha floating islands. Didanvdo, Howatsu! Yeliquu Ehisdv." After finally moving his hands away, Ka would see his puffy red eyes which were barely opened, as well the tired pain behind them. "I'm comin' off a 3 month bender kid. Don't 'espect much fun from m-...ugh..." Barely on his feet, the old fart would lean up against the nearest wall, or if there was none within reach, lay upon the ground, taking as much weight of his feet as possible. "Thank god I only need teh do this four times a year, otherwise I'd just kill me'self." Maybe he should have just done that anyway, I mean hell, its not like this is the original Tumu anyway. No one knows how many times this guy has died now. "Yer owe me for this kid, I shouldn't be moving til' next week."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 6:34 am

Ka couldn't help but let out a chuckle as he saw the state that Tumu was in, which was closely followed by the scoffe of the Holy sword strapped to his waste. "A junkie, really Ka, your going to get someone who just spent three months putting Kami knows what into his body. You sir should be asha..." Brisngr was interupted by the sharp smack to his handle which sent vibrations down his blade that seemed like they would last forever. "I'm pretty sure that he is the one that stopped that winged beauty from completely scrambling my brain and leaving me a floating husk, so show him some respect. By the gods for a holy weapon you aren't very tolerant of what other people like to do with their free time" Ka shot back to his weapon as he knew for sure he wouldn't be using this blade for this little adventure, and would turn to look at his battle companion from behind his mask. "Well I'm almost certain that there will some goodies for you in my ancestral home that could be of some use to you, narcotic or other wise. Plus to be honest after the last mission I was on with my one apprentice, I sent him and my other one on a mission to find some creatures while you and i clear out this compound of the junkies defiling my clan's original home... Ka said ending with a pause as he pushed himsepf off the walled section of the outside of the Jiko compound, and moved towards Tumu and draped his arm over the man's shoulder. "That is if you'd like a first hand look at what I can do, instead of just going by what I said during that little meeting of ours from a while ago"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 7:43 am

Almost like the sound was drilling a hole into his ear, Tumu would wince as the sword began speaking, not quite ready to hear another voice at hat point in time, nor was he expecting it to be so hostile. "Whoa, whoa...junkie? I ain't no junkie. Listen 'ere you...Uh...Wait, is that one of those..." As if struggling to find the words, he would begin massaging his scalp while pushing himself off the wall into another staggering stance, having already forgotten that Ka had put his arm over him, so that gesture was broken almost immediately. "...Livin' Hayelasdi ganvhida? The alive weapons?" He suddenly had a small amount of life in his eyes, however it fleeted within seconds, returning to his painful existence. "Yah know I always wanted one of those, instead I got stuck with this stupid save file." He would pull his scythe over from his back and stab it into the ground. "He's single if yah interested swordy."

"Alright, back on the matter at hand, Kami loves what I put into my body. As for the drugs...I only want the important stuff. You know, anything that'll break my brain so I don't need to think so much. As for me helping you, I didn't really know it was that kind of arrangement, I'm not really a fighter anymore kid. I've died way too many times, But I mean...If you really want my help, I suppose I could do a little bit, but for the most part, I'm pretty useless. Generally I just get lucky, and if I don't I just respawn in some poor saps body. Err, I mean..." After spending the last few moments in perfect condition, he would suddenly put his false pain face back into effect. "Orhhhh, what-ah headache, I is too dumb teh fight..." He was silent. "..." A little too silent. "...Fuck it, the gig is up." Suddenly, he had a flask in his hand and liquor pouring down his through as he began to walk towards the compound. "Lets just get this over with, I have a date with this armless zombie girl that I meet in some cheap club."
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 10:14 am

As the two would near the compound they would see that the front gate was slightly ajar. If they would walk inside, they would see the courtyard occupied with individuals in various states of undress and disarray. Most appeared dead, but the truth was that they were just too out of it to respond to the outside world. These were true junkies, those of the worst sort. They wouldn't even notice the clan heir nor his companion as they passed by, all of them trapped in their own little psychedelic worlds. The compound was centered around one main building, the place where the clan head and their family would've resided. The door to the large home would be standing wide, a sweet smelling pink smoke emanating from within.

Should they walk in, they would see that the entire house was bathed in an eerie pink glow. Naked men and women alike danced and ran through the halls, completely out of it. Some where in rather...intimate positions with others. Straight forward was a hallway, flanked by two large curving staircases that lead up to the next level. At the top of the staircase a young woman wrapped in naught but a thin shawl appeared. She pointed at Ka and crooked her finger, summoning him upstairs. Waiting a fraction of a second, she would flit off down a hallway at the top of the stairs, disappearing from  view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 6:51 pm

"Kill a yoroi, and take his weapon. Thats all I can suggest for getting one of these. You're a spy master, shouldn't be too hard for you to locate one of those." Ka would say just before Brisngr would scoff at Tumu's proposition about dating a scythe version of Tumu. Guess the Holy weapon was not too impressed with Tumu, nor his way of life. After his companion's feint at being sick had failed utterly, Ka would lead Tumu into the compound, where they had seen dozens of strung out individuals polluting his ancestral home with their presence. It took everything in his power to keep himself from blowing the place sky high and just rebuild the entire compound from the ground up, but he knew any information and goodies within the place would be lost to him forever. That was when he noticed the pink smoke coming from the main house, which piqued his curiosity, so he would enter the main house and see several couples in the throws of passion littering the house. So not only was his home a drug den, but a brothel as well, this did not bode well in terms of any of their survival to say the least. Thats when a scantily clad woman had beckoned him to follow her up the stairs. "Stay close, I have a bad feeling about this place" He said following the woman up the stairs to the area she had disappeared to.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 7:34 pm

The closer they got, the more familiar everything became. The buildings, the stench, the general layout. The blackouts were becoming more and more clear, but still had too much fragmentation to really know for sure. This was no doubt an experience from a whole different life of his. "I think...maybe the last me was here a few times." Hopefully no one here is his good friend, though we all know Tumu doesn't really have friends, most people get a bit tired of his antics fairly quickly. "Oh good, a whore house. This should be fun...I mean this should be easy." Up the stairs they would go I suppose, Tumu, being who he is didn't really feel the need to be particularly compliant with this stealthy side of things, though I suppose being a former member of Xander's possie, he really should at least pretend to appreciate it. With a sigh he would follow the boy up, muttering something along the lines of "But I can do it myself, dad..."

Tumu was suddenly shuffling a deck of cards with one hand, flipping them around and catching them perfectly. It was all quite creative, a skill he learnt from one of his circue de friends. At the same time his other hand was resting lazily on his rifle, which at the moment was attached to his hip, with a blade on the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 7:57 pm

The girl seemed to flutter down the hallway like a leaf in the breeze. At the end, stood a room from whence the smoke seemed to emanate. When she reached it she turned to the males and beckoned before slipping through the doorway into the room beyond. Should the two enter, they would find themselves in what would've been the master bedroom of the house. Where the rest of the house was pink, this room was a deep vermillion color. The entire room was nearly empty save for the innumerable pillows stacked into a sort of bed slash thrown. Upon this mountain of pillows sat a woman dressed only slightly less provocatively than anyone else her. She wore a dress that barely reached her mid thigh, with the skirt portion being slit up the sides of each leg, leaving little to the imagination. The dress was skintight on her upper body, clearly showing the wide expanse of her cleavage. Her breasts were rather sizeable. Her hair was a rather long waterfall of blood red tresses that seemed to frame and accent her entire form. The young girl that lead them there sat next to the woman as a man removed his head from the red head's....area. He wiped his mouth with a rather satisfied look and moved to stand at the edge of the room. The red head's eyes were all on her new arrivals.

She crossed her legs and the girl laid her head there as if by instinct. The woman began carding her fingers through blond tresses as she sized up Ka and Tumu "Well, well, well! And what do we have here?" She lounged on her pillows and raised an eyebrow at Tumu "I haven't seen you here in a while, puddin'! Decided to come back and give ol' Ezmeralda a taste? Or maybe you missed the feel of that other girl you used to be with...what was her name?" She tapped her chin thoughtfully before dismissing whatever thought she had with a flick of her wrist. Her hand moved from the girl's hand down her body to caress her stomach. The girl let out a small whimper as if disappointed. The woman, Ezmeralda, paid her no mind. Instead she turned her vibrant pink eyes to the Jiko clan heir "And who are you? A friend of his? Come to join in our....fun?" A wicked smile split her face as she seemed to stared into Ka's very core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 8:25 pm

Ka would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed by set up in the room, it was all rather extravagant to say the least, just not exactly the look he'd be going for personally. The sight of the blatent sexual act happened didn't surprise him in the slightest from the scene he had witnessed on the floors below, but none the less it was appealing to say the least. Thats when the red haired woman would speak out to Tumu, guess he had visited this place some time ago since she seemed to be rather adamant on servicing him herself rather than having Tumu deal with another woman. "Friend of yours I take" Ka would ask turning his head towards Tumu before looking back at the woman who had somewhat resembled women of his own clan, this brought a grin upon his face from behind the mask. "My name is Ka Jiko, proper heir to the Jiko clan, our clan as it would seem. I have left the shackles of the ASN to bring the Jiko back to their former glory, to which I come here in order to take acquisition of our ancestral home in order to learn it's secrets that have long since been forgotten" He would say removing his mask to reveal his face to the woman and Tumu. "I would prefer not to start violence so as not to damage this place more than it already has been, although if no other outcome is within reach I have no problems fighting. I can purchace a new residence for your acivities, but first I must ask....." Ka said pulling a couple pieces of candy from his pocket and tossing them into his mouth. "Which of the three elements do you posess?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 9:05 pm

As they entered the room, Tumu was met with a blast of familiarity. Yep, definately been here before, in fact he may have been here quite a lot. Makes sense that the outside doesn't recall much memory, since majority of the time was spent inside two rooms. This one and Annie's. "Ah, Ezme, how are yah darlin'." He would stagger both drunk and confidently into the room and strut over the the middle between Ka and the mistress of pleasure, making a sloppy gesturing motion at her face. "Yer look ravishing, haven't aged a day. Now If I remembered her name, I'd tell yah, but I don't really remember...so I guess I won't tell yah." He would turn around as Ka offered a simple line, curious about their former relations no doubt, and how could he not be. "Well, I don't mean to brag n' all that, but I was the best she ever had." Turning back to Ezmeralda he'd give her a sneaky wink, and a quick look up and down before walking his way back over to the boy, standing behind him with both his hands on the kids shoulders, to face down the head girl. "I'm 'ere' on business I'm afraid, got promised a reward." Tumu would return to shuffling the cards in his left hand as he walked around inspecting the room, carelessly hopping from one spot to the next, taking a break once every while to take a sip from his flask.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 8:27 am

Ezme had been looking at Tumu lustfully as Ka had been talking. But at the mention of the word "heir" her eyes snapped to him. They glittered with a certain soberness that wouldn't befit any junkie. To be completely honest, she was never truly as high as her companions in this place. She preferred drinking and sex to drugs. She barely ever touched the stuff unless it was premium, the best of the best. It stood to reason that because of this fact she had more of a measure of control over herself. She looked over Ka before shifting herself into a more comfortable position on the pillow throne "Whilst a new residence sounds rather pleasing, I like our ancestral home. It's rather cozy, don't you think?" She gave a smile and a giggle, neither of which seemed too genuine "I am a Jiko, yes. I am rather shocked you could gather that from a simple look. My element is Vapor and with it I supply the drug that everyone here is so happy to indulge in." She performed three simple handseals before taking a deep breath. She held it for a moment before exhaling, releasing a pink smoke from her mouth to join the rest "Here, I'll make you a deal. If you can beat me and my two lovers..." She motioned to the male that had been servicing her with one hand and caressed the body of the girl mewling in her lap playfully with the other "...In an open battle, then we will take you up on your generous offer of a new residence. I will take all my friends with me and you won't see us again unless you visit. But if we win, you leave this place and never come back." Her eyes searched Ka's face for a reaction to what she had said. She arched an elegant eyebrow after a moment "Deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 4:14 am

"Cozy yes, but disrespectful to those who previously resided here before the war" He said with a sigh as he put the mask back on over his face, and would tightly grip the massive sword's handle already in his hand. He really hoped that this would end without a fight, but it seemed like this girl had other plans. Although was was pleased to hear that the girl had the ability to use the one release that he had yet to be granted, and pleased that he was right about his guesses about her being a member of the Jiko clan. "Well you have similar features to those I have grown up with, so it's only natural to assume that you are a member of our clan. Although a little disappointed that you've squandered natural abilities in such a manner" Ka said to satisfy her curiosity about how he knew what she was, and would then look at Tumu, who he had hoped was ready for what was about to come. "I hoped this would be easy, but since you don't want to leave peacfully......" Instantly his displacement armor and telekentic barrier came over his body unnoticed, and would leap towards the fellow Jiko at blinding light speed in an attempt to cleave the girl in half with his sword at A rank strength. "Then I guess I'll have to make you leave with force"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 7:45 am

Tumu would simply unhinge the gun-sword at his belt and pull the trigger, but nothing would happen. Curious, he had bought the barrel of the blade up to his face to inspect it, wondering why nothing had come out before letting out a 'Huh!' twisting the wheel at the bottom as it transformed into a rifle. He would then look around to see little Ka lunging at quite a remarkable speed with fairly decent strength behind it. Impressive kid. Tumu however wasn't so excited for the fight, as he wasn't very good at not killing the people he was up against, and madam Ezme was always a very good sexual partner. Then again...He was a bit of a psychopath, he didn't really care that much. While everyone else would no doubt be running around at S-Rank, Tumu only needed to aim his gun at a single target, moving his arm at blinding light as well, meaning no one had any real chance of getting close to him. With one ultra fast tap of the trigger, and bang! One bullet, aimed directly at the girl before redirecting inside her brain and shooting out towards the man. Even if the girl managed to avoid it, he sure as well wouldn't expect a bullet to suddenly change directions. But they won't see it, I mean how could they. They bullet was moving at SSS echoing speed after all. Ripping through to the point where no one would have even seen it leave the gun. "Now. Where can I refill me drink?"

sealing work:

attack:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 8:27 am

When the attacks hit the two females burst into similar clouds of pink smoke, the male did as well when the bullet hit him. The smoke melded into the rest before it all started filtering out, being almost completely gone in a matter of seconds. The three occupants that had been in the room were gone and the lighting of the place seemed to change into a normal color. The pillow throne moved a bit before a small mousy woman darted from it and towards the door. She tripped over a pillow and fell on her face rather hard. She turned on her back and looked at Ka and Tumu, her eyes wide with fear. She grabbed a large pillow and held it up as a barrier between her and her assailants "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" She screeched loudly, her body and the pillow shaking violently "I PROMISE I'LL LEAVE QUIETLY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 8:55 am

Ka would let out a sigh as the three occupants of the room had turned into a cloud of pink smoke, and would lift his mask in order to rub the bridge of his nose out of annoyance. The appearence of the mousey haired girl had only caused him to move towards the girl, and crouch down so he was near eye level with the girl cowering in fear. "I take it that your the Jiko here" He said pulling out a bag of candy from his pocket and held it open for the girl, if she decided to take some candy Ka would simply smile at the girl as he stood up while looking down at her. "You should have taken my offer from the beginning little one, you would not have been exposed to this otherwise" With that he would take hold of the girls arm without harming her to help her to her feet. He was originally going to slaughter the girl for tricking his mind in such a manner, but her reaction to their actions had caused her to take some pity on her. "Psionic release I take it, good" He wouldn't hurt the girl of course, as he was certain that the higher ups within Pandora would have a few things to say to this girl about her abilities. "I won't be hurting you if you come quietly, and convice the trash to leave as soon as possible, except for those who are our clansmen of course. I'll be taking you in though for the trouble you have caused here, and if allowed you will be welcome back here"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 9:18 am

Tumu was pretty much back where he started, looking around the room again, blade hinged and all that. He also took the liberty of returning himself to a physical form, which seemed pretty useless anyway. Now Ka was doing his whole macho muscle act, talking like the big man of the room, as if he was the real fear factor. But we all know it isn't the little virgin with the mask that the girl was afraid of, it was of course the great and glorious drunkard who slipped and destroyed the ring of smoke thinking he was killing people. Or maybe he saw through it all, its impossible to really tell, but without techs, I can't prove it. In any case, with all this happening, there is one thing that was of a much more pressing concern. "Hmm. Does this mean all my sweet love makin' was with this squirt..." With a shrug he pushed the memories into the long list of unusual sexual partners and continued to stumble around like a tumbleweed stuck in a barn. But of course, first thing was first. Tumu would pull out his scythe, and spin it around so that the back was facing the girl. "This might hurt a lil', but it won't kill yah." Then a small pop noise and the scythe would fire a small injection into the small woman from a distance. With that all done, he was now officially bored.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 9:41 am

She kept the pillow up between her and Ka, but took a piece of candy. When Ka grabbed her arm and pulled her up, she dropped her makeshift shield meekly. Upon looking at her, one would see that she was probably what Ezme would've looked like when she was in her teens. She had a body and curves, for such a small girl. Her chest was no where near as large and in charge though. She was pretty, but no one would equate her to the level of goddess that her illusion was. She looked up at Ka, her eyes pink and wide "They were all miserable...When I made this paradise for them they became so much happier. I was helping them...I was doing a good thing!" She looked between the two, emboldening herself with her own words "Our clan has never, ever brought anything but pain and suffering to everyone around us! You've shown that today. I was making people forget about their problems. They were happy..." She quieted as Tumu began to speak, but didn't blink at the injection "The technique I used made people live their wildest fantasies, but also allowed me to craft my own illusions within it. Thus the three you had seen. You never touched me, Tumu. It was basically a realistic dream." She sighed and just slumped. All of a sudden she looked very tired. Drained. Everything she had done to bring people happiness...ruined "They'll leave as the technique wears off. Should only take a few hours. They won't trouble you, so please don't hurt anyone." She looked from one of her captors to the other with eyes that screamed vengeance if anyone was hurt "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 10:03 am

"People with problems can only attain happiness through moving past whats troubling them, all you gave them was lies. You must know this" Ka would say to the girl before she passed out from the injection that Tumu had given her. Once she was passed out, Ka would hoist her up so she would be slumped over his shoulder. Then once he released his grip on her, Ka would reach into his pocket and pull out a letter that he had recieved the previous day. "Now onto the real reason why I asked you to join me. I recieved this note from someone within the Shogunate with a rather large sum of money. Now as far as I know, no one outside of Pandora and the ASN should know I am within this faction. Im going to ask if you are able to find out exactly who this mysterious X is, and give me whatever information you can on this individual. Last thing I need right now is some nosey fucker finding my whereabouts and reporting it back to their superiors" He would say to Tumu as they walked down the spiral staircase. He wasn't going to leave just yet, as he and Tumu still needed to find whatever goods these people had, and any goodies that were left behind from previous generations.

[claiming Psionic Release user reward from Psyren Project with Tumu]
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 11:15 pm

Tumu would scratch his head as the girl explained what was already quite obvious. Honestly, it didn't bother him in the slightest. Somehow, she just randomly passed out? Which I can't really say why, but it does make Tumu a little worried, as he just injected her body as a host for his parasitical immortality. Last thing he needs is an already unhealthy body, how would it manage to stand up against all his extracurricular abusive habits? Regardless, since she was now asleep, he would turn to Ka to make his rebuttal that she'll never hear. "I was still the best she had." Blah blah, they were now walking down the staircase and Ka was going on about some job he wanted Tumu to do, talking as though he was in some position to hire him. I mean, isn't this charity enough? "This is gonna cost you kid. I don't work unless I have to and I don't work for anyone besides Carmen and the Black Jaguar. So if I do this, you'll both pay me for my services, as you'll owe me one. When I call on you for this favor, you'll do it without hesitation. Alright?" Tumu would magically pull another flask from the inside of his overcoat and take a swig.

If Ka agrees to this, he would begin his investigation. "He marked it as X which could signal a name, or just a symbol. People who use the first letter of their names are idiots, but this shouldn't be one you need to worry about. If he's sent you money, then turning you in is counter productive, so you'll have nothing to fear there. Which leaves it to four main categories. Either someone you know personally, someone who knows someone who knows, someone with a lot of power, or someone who you knew once that is now residing in the Shoguante. If they know you're here, it means there are spies within Pandora which is bad for my business." Not that Tumu is one of them...cough. "Well, it shouldn't be too hard. Just need to get a general directory, find one of my contacts and see who fits the bill. By starting on recent entries starting with X, I should have a lis to start with and given its uncommon naming, I'm sure that list will be quite small. In the mean time, you need to think about anyway that X as a symbol could indicate something from your past. Oh and give me the letter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]   Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing the Crack Den [Tumu/Ka]
Page 1 of 1