Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2017, 4:55 pm

She just sniggered softly at the comment of turning in her target, "Yeah, good luck with that," She obviously knew something she wasn't sharing. "And my name isn't Bubbles, not that it really matters what my name might be," The unnamed woman stood up and peered out over the approaching dock, planning every step forwards.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2017, 6:38 pm

Calypso would raise an eyebrow, and promptly bounce upward preforming another flip and stomping downward to strike the girl again twisting the other Stratus Cloud, like before she would be smashed into the ground this time however she wouldn't be bounced up from the ground as high as she would of been last time. "Why that expression, explain." she said not liking the statement that the girl did, now that she thought about honestly she was rethinking her choice to let her be conscious when they got to the port. In all honesty it was easier that way, she didn't have to worry about any potential backstabbing and if she was actually a Bounty Hunter then she could clarify it when they got to the privateers. Unless she meant that she had already killed the target if there even was one, still worst case if there was no body she could blame it on the girl and still get paid for a win win either way. If she was still conscious hopefully she would answer truthfully otherwise well everything would get sorted once they were back at the port.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2017, 6:46 pm

The woman wasn't quite paying attention so was struck dead on once more, slamming hard into the deck and even bouncing up slightly before falling on her back looking up at Calypso again. "Geez what was that for?!" She yelled at her, rubbing her head as she sat back up, "... the guy's not officially a bounty. Just... just a person of interest to my group."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th January 2017, 8:02 pm

"Oh...sorry err what was your name again? I just got suspicious and figured hurting you would make you tell me what was going on." Calypso said while moving around and pulling down the sails so that the boat could safely dock. Once she had done that and dropped the anchors she would look towards the girl before sighing and making a decision. "So if you didn't steal the boat, and you aren't chasing a bounty I guess I can let you go since it just isn't lucrative to cash you in if you don't have an outstanding one. It isn't like your conniving with the Buccaneers either so it wouldn't even be justifiable from a Bounty Hunter standpoint." she said with a wave before grabbing her waver and hopping off the side of the ship onto the docks where most likely the rightful owners of the sloop would be waiting.

"I've retrieved your ship." Calypso said taking her time to drop her waver into the water before turning to address whoever it was she needed to talk to to hitch a ride and get off this island. Hopefully they'd offer, or at least pay her so she could afford to buy her way to the seas not located in the sky. Sure it was nice up here but she wanted to start her bounty hunting career down below where she had plenty of targets and could build her reputation from scratch where few people would recognize her as being a Kukinorite..or even know what one was.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd January 2017, 9:40 am

"You still don't need to know my name," The woman said and stood right back up again as the ship came into the dock. "I was chasing a personal bounty, neither myself nor him have any records besides being civilians. But I'm built for infiltration, not combat. Might wanna let the guy out from his crate," From there she would hurry to the edge of the ship and throw herself off the edge before the owner of the ship would get on to the boat too.

"Ah you did it!" The sloop's owner was clearly overjoyed, grabbing Calypso and rather forcibly shaking her hand. "Please, if there is anything I can do for you I am in your debt," He would continue whilst the banging was still going on beneath them. Quickly realising he would go to the hatch and unlocked it, a tall man standing out, taking one look at the two, and running off the ship and along the dock into the crowd. The owner couldn't care less though, just returning to Calypso, "I don't have much in the way of money right now however, so a cash reward right now wouldn't be too profitable for either of us."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2017, 4:27 pm

"Well your name isn't too important I'd probably forget it anyways, but I don't ever forget a face so I suppose this is it for now I don't think we should run into each other again." Calypso said before the girl left and she was suddenly approached by the owner of the sloop. She would smile  awkwardly while the saw the tall man quickly dash off and deciding that it wasn't worth any sort of gain to try and catch him focused her attention on the ship's owner. "Well, that's fine truthfully I need a ride to the Northern Abyssal. I'm trying to set off and start my bounty hunting career and while home is nice it is also filled with people much to strong to try and hunt down at my current level. So will you help me get to an Island down there any would suffice and then we can call us even." she said somewhat business like, but still hoping that the man's need to thank her would allow him to help her with her journey.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th January 2017, 5:57 pm

"Northern Abyssal?" He repeated to make sure that he heard it right, "Well, that was to be my second stop, but I don't think it will really change anything. Just give me a moment to send ahead about the change of plan," The vendor told her as he went digging out some papers, scribbling something down on one, then on another folding them both. He half ran half waddled off of the ship to hand to someone in the crowd along with a few Niikos, and got back on to the ship. "Hopefully that kind soul will keep his end of the bargain. But either way, you really for setting sail to the Abyssal?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th January 2017, 1:18 am

"Yes let us be on our way." Calypso said lifting her raft once more and placing it so that it wouldn't obstruct movement on the sloop. She would of dropped in in the water but knowing that they would be moving past the sky sea she knew that it would be unwise. She would find a mast to anchor it to before she would slide into the small section of her raft where she had put in order for her to sit down and would lay down instead. "I'm going to sleep for now, please wake me up when we've reached our destination and thank you for adjusting your travelling schedule to accommodate my request." she said politely before turning on her side and closing her eyes with her breath slowing before evening out after a while and she would quickly drift off to sleep. While she was resting it was fairly light as she was in unfamiliar territory but she had been meaning to rest for a while after customizing her waver to it's current extend since it was fairly exhausting work. It also was due to her taxing her body in combat and wanting to recover from said injuries by the time she got to the next sea.

(Calypso Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]   Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started from the Top...I mean Bottom. [Kakegoe Island, Current Location Northern Abyssal]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2