Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Empty
PostSubject: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:24 pm

Occam looked at the building in front of him, it was pretty boring and he had been here quite a bit, making it even more boring. However he could finally leave this place after today. He pulled out a piece of gum and put it in his mouth before chewing on it and blowing a bubble. This was the Academy, where he learned how to harness chakra... Well where he was supposed to have learned that but his mother had trained him a bit before he had even went to the Academy. Walked forwards and pushed open the door, his exam was due to start in five minutes so he was on time which was good. He told the receptionist what he was here for and got sent on towards where the general fighting was taking place. He checked his Gourd to make sure that it was sitting pretty and filled with sand, his body passively siphoning iron into it.

He went into the arena and then stood against the wall. He'd probably get called up when it was time for him to do his exam. He shoved his hands in his pockets and just chewed on his gum, silver eyes watching the field. He'd wore rather boring clothing today but he didn't want to seem like an asshat. A pair of black shorts, showing off his dark skin, a tight t-shirt and a black hoodie that he had zipped up. A single rainbow bangle sat on his left wrist and his hair was brushed to sit over his left eye but it was easy enough to push it back over his ear once he was in combat. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 7:22 pm

From the other side of the arena a boy stepped out into the sunlight. Well, one couldn't really tell if it was a boy unless they looked extremely close. He had effeminate features and what he was wearing didn't help to distinguish him from a female. He wore a white button up shirt with a blue over coat. He was also wearing...a skirt. Like one a school girl would wear. This was all topped off with black stockings and thigh-high heeled boots, with golden accents. His hair was held back by an ornamental headdress decorated with hanging crystals. He held a quiver filled with crystal-like arrows on his back, as well as a crystalline bow in his hand. His eyes were strange, as they shifted between the colors of the rainbow. He looked up into the sky as if absorbing it's warmth. He let out a deep breath and then turned his gaze directly towards Occam.

He let out a smile and gave the other a bow, fixing the gloves he had on a bit "Greetings, I am Elliott Jiko. I suppose I am to be your opponent today, yes? Let's have an entertaining fight then. Wouldn't want either of us to get bored with this Exam." He chuckled and held up his empty left hand in order to make the Seal of Confrontation. He didn't want to just outright attack the other, he wanted to be sure that the other was as ready as he was. He needed to be fair after all.

It's a Trap!:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 7:49 pm

Occam brought his gaze up, looking directly at his opponent's forehead. He wasn't stupid enough to look into their eyes, that was how someone got murdered by genjutsu, even at this level. He raised an eyebrow and then brushed his hair out of his face, moving it up over his ear. "Jiko huh? I've heard a bit about that clan, weird elements, Cypher. I've done my research, not too much though, that ruins the surprise. I wonder which one you've got..." Occam smirked and then pulled his gourd off of his back, slamming it down onto the ground before he leaned against it. He started to ruin through what he knew of Cypher. They were resistant to pain, they didn't bleed, odd elements, more so with a Jiko and they had about the same chakra reserves, perhaps a little larger. Interesting enough as far as he was concerned.

He cracked his neck and then pulled the top off of his gourd. "Eh, I'm always bored, very little makes me interested if I'm being honest. Let's see if you can interest me, maybe once you make me bleed... Or hard." He grinned and then threw his right hand into the air. A massive amount of materia, the full contents of his gourd, flew up into the air in a sphere at the behest of his hand. With his left hand he made the seal of confrontation before waiting for the start signal. Once that was done he brought his hand around, moving the large ball of materia until it was in front of him, hanging above and between them. He then smirked and waved his foe forwards with his free hand. "Come on then... Let's see what you've got."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 8:40 pm

Elliott laughed a bit, and gave the signal for the other to start. He moved his left hand to his quiver and pulled out a rather elegant and deadly looking arrow. He knocked it and pulled it back, though it wasn't aimed at Occam. He just held the arrow, knocked and ready pointed at the ground "It is my mission to interest you then. I think I'm going the hard route, if you catch my meaning." He gave the other a wink before he pulled is bow up and aimed quickly, letting the arrow fly towards the dark skinned male moving at Swift Release speeds. After the arrow had left his bow, another was knocked and drawn "And oh what fun that'll be!" He giggled before moving off to his right at Bullet Release speeds. He wasn't truly walking or running, he was gliding. His feet didn't touch the ground, he just floated as he moved. It was almost as if he was moving by magic.

As he moved he spoke to Occam "Since you brought it up, what does get you hard? Or are you going to make me guess?" He smiled and stopped his movement, his feet touching the ground once more "I just realized you never told me your name. That is rather rude. I can guess that you are a Kaironokuma, due to the metal sand as well as the gourd, but it would be nice to know the first name of my opponent." He tilted his head to the side and just sat there, his bow in hand and his arrow primed for firing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 8:59 pm

Occam yawned and threw his hand down with his right hand, tracking it with his eye to increase the pace. The sand although he dealt no damage with it when using Circuit Fist, still held force and due to that when he slammed a C-Rank of iron sand into the arrow at D-Rank+ speeds, he drove it into the ground and pinned it there. He then pulled the sand back up before moving his hand away from it and looking away. Usually this would mean his sand would suddenly drop to the ground but not for Occam. He had a different style that he liked to use, making him even more terrifying than before. The sand came down and formed a long lance beside him. "Oh, it's always more fun when they experiment, try and see what the other likes, yeah? It's so boring to be told, takes all of the exploration out of it and don't you just love a good adventure? I know I do."

He started to walk towards him, narrowing his eyes. "As for my name? I am Occam, Occam Kaironokuma." He pulled a section of the sand, an A-Rank amount, and threw it to the ground, coating the ground around them both with iron sand before magnetising it. Of course Occam was unaffected but anything metal that Elliot was holding or wearing or possibly even himself would start getting dragged towards the ground. The remainder, minus a C+D-Rank that he dropped back into his gourd, he flicked out at C-Rank speeds, empowering it with his hand to slash it even faster, aiming not at Elliot's body but at the string of his bow, looking to slice it so that the bow would become useless. No point in trying to kill a foe if you could disarm them and judging by the odd floating movements of his foe... This might be a user of Psionic Release. He wasn't certain though but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 9:38 pm

If the sand had managed to slice his bow string, Elliott would've been upset, to say the least. But he always loved taking precautions. The sand merely met with a barrier that Elliott had erected around himself when he performed the Seal of Confrontation. It didn't pierce the barrier, to he was safe and he was keyed into the attack made due to the barrier being connected to his mind. He shook his head and just stared at the other, a smile playing on his lips "You're completely right, I love adventures too. This looks like it'll be a fun one." He took a moment to examine the other a bit before he spoke once more "I have a feeling you're a Masochist. While I am not the type to hurt others too bad, I would do anything for my partner." As he said that he winked once more before giggling.

"Anything." He said with a wicked smile before raising his bow, taking aim and letting his arrow fly. His arrows were special, as regular ones were too ordinary to be in Elliott's arsenal. The shafts were made of a strong wood with a strange golden hue and the tips, rather than being made of regular old metal, were made of serrated crystal. This was thanks to his mother's new Suisho husband, who decided to shower Elliott with gifts in order to win his affections. Elliott couldn't say he really liked the man, but he was a sucker for gems and sparkly things. Thanks to his vanity, his arrow was unaffected by the magnetic field given off by the other male's technique. This allowed his arrow to rocket forth towards his opponent at Crashing Ground speeds "Occam. That is a nice name. What does it mean, do you know by any chance?" He said curiously. He hadn't heard a name like that before, so of course he was interested. He pulled another arrow and knocked it as he waited for the other to speak, preparing for his next shot.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 9:25 am

"Masochist, not my dig. Pain I don't actually like being inflicted on myself. Maybe you could call me a bit of a sadist instead? But I always ask for consent before I do anything at all." He told Elliot as he noticed his sand had simply bounced off of a barrier. He gave a sigh and manipulated the iron sand that had struck the barrier to instead wrap around it like a cocoon before he started to crush it inwards. Of course it wouldn't be able to prevent the arrow from coming out but that wasn't the point. Barriers as strong as this one seemed to be were difficult to maintain, especially at their skill level. Not to mention affinities like Occam's were incredibly rare meaning it was unlikely that person would be as fluent with their chakra as he was. Of course it only seemed to apply to Pulse Release. His Lightning and Earth techniques were tiring but that was what made them fun.

As the arrow launched out he performed a series of handseals and sidestepped it at B-Rank speeds. Usually the Light Weight Rock technique would ruin someone who relied on physical damage. However for Occam because the physical damage did not come from his own body, he could mitigate that. He wasn't hitting them with his lightened self, he was smacking them with his still very heavy iron sand. He then stepped forwards as his foe would be invariably blinded by the iron sand and he snapped his fingers, throwing a spark into the iron sand around them. Occam was unharmed due to being able to manipulate the iron sand to step away from him but a B-Rank burst of lightning suddenly fired out across the entire field as well as the cocoon around Elliot, electrifying all of it. If they dropped their barrier, Occam was using his Circuit Zone to crush the electrified sand inwards to make it incredibly difficult to escape. He wasn't playing nice anymore.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 10:12 am

His barrier was taxing to maintain. When he felt the sand wrapping around it he knew he was screwed. He wasn't the type to have any last ditch efforts in order to defeat his enemy. No game ending plays in order to crush someone should he find himself at a disadvantage. Because of that, he was completely and utterly screwed. He chuckled and let his barrier drop before erecting another one, this one wasn't made of chakra though. This was one made of his Displacement Aura. It was weak, already showing signs of being crushed by the sand around him. That wasn't the point of it however. Once it was up he layered another one on top of it, increasing their strength and protecting him from the crushing sand. He then pushed the aura outwards, sending the sand exploding away from him with B-Rank strength.

If this was successful he would then push backwards away from the other, moving at Bullet Release speeds. He would touch down a short distance away, breathing heavily. He had used up quite a bit of his chakra. He took aim with his bow, but instead of firing the arrow at Occam he fired it into the air. He then sagged a bit and wiped at his forehead "You win. Your sand is rather annoying to combat. And you are as slippery as they come, aren't you?" He chuckled and put his bow away. He then turned to leave the arena, giving Occam a peace sign over his shoulder "We're not making the Seal of Reconciliation because this isn't over. I look forward to meeting you again one day, Occam Kaironokuma. I hope I can interest you on that day." With that he kept walking, heading towards the door. He didn't know if he had earned Genin, but the other definitely did.

If he was unsuccessful, however he would simply scream "I'm finished, you win!" in hopes that the other could stop the sand before he was crushed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 10:20 am

With the first barrier down, the sand swarmed in at a fair base, the next barriers only just managing to stop it. Once the sand was blown away, Occam pulled it all back, dropping polarity fist so that he could focus better. A portion of sand snapped up at B-Rank+ speeds, grabbing the arrow and pulling it back to the ground. He gathered up the other two arrows that he had stopped and brought them to his hand. He looked at them and shook his head. "You're lucky your arrows are crystal, this would've went even worse if they were metal. Thanks for them however, never know when I might need to use these." He said before putting them in his gourd alongside his iron sand, causing the heads to poke up. He stuck the lid onto the gourd with chakra flow and then crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hm... Maybe. I'm not all that slippery, I just know what I need to do. I'm upset that I actually had to move my legs in that fight but you know how it is. Thanks for forfeiting, I'd rather not scar a pretty face like yours. Off you go then, I'm going to collect my forehead protector... If you ever need me, come looking around the Kaironokuma compound, I'm always happy to help." He nodded and then flicked his hair away from his ear again so that it sat across his face. He was pretty sure he was never going to meet Elliot again but he didn't really care too much to be honest. This was just the first step on the road to being the King of Metal and Occam gave a smirk. First try, not bad. He didn't even have to use everything he was capable of. With a yawn he put his hands on the back of his head and walked up to the proctor to receive his forehead protector. With that done he left, taking his new title of Genin with him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]   First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Trial of the Iron King [Genin exam - Occam]
Page 1 of 1