Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ty's jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 9:54 pm

Fallow:

Last edited by Haio on 1st July 2016, 3:43 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 1:20 pm

Black Effort: Needs to strike an opponent to slow them down, costs B-Rank chakra per strike, doesn't stack on the same foe, lasts for 10 posts (Total), B-Rank endurance nullifies.

Chakra Wing: Costs C-Rank chakra each round to keep active, allows midair movement at C-Rank speeds due to wing possessing C-Rank strength. Remove the part about the wing having defense tiers.

The Past: Course sword with chakra, anyone looking at the sword is caught in the genjutsu. While in this they believe that Ty performs a strike at C-Rank speeds dealing C-Rank mental damage is successful.

Three Broken Petals: B-Rank damage from inside breaks it, C-Rank damage from outside breaks it.

Exploding Will: Ninjutsu/Shurikenjutsu. C-Rank per shuriken, C-Rank explosion physical damage.

Broken Stem: Requires C-Rank reaction to see through, masks basic sight and chakra sight.

Trained Eyes: No, that's something along the lines of Past Confrontations.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime1st July 2016, 1:16 pm

The Edge: If target is struck by the genjutsu strike their reaction tiers are counted as one rank lower for Ty's next attack as long as it takes place within 4 Posts Total due to their guard being opened.

Snowflake: Blocks chakra sensory, can be seen through by B-Rank reaction tiers, blocks normal sight as well. To have the attack based reaction tier requirement you will have to learn Silent Killing and connect it to your mist to have the bonus reaction tier requirement.

Everything else is fine once the references to 'minutes' are removed.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime1st July 2016, 3:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime1st October 2016, 3:03 pm

hide and seek:

Chakra wings:

misc:

fire release:

new addition:

Last edited by Haio on 23rd February 2017, 12:40 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm)
Back to top Go down

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 8:18 pm

Hide and Seek: Add other non-visual sensory to what can still track you, and add S rank visual tracking techs can still locate you. Remove the added speed.

Intensify: Same as above, adjust accordingly.

Hell: Without the use of fire or heat release, you would simply be masking your heat signature. if you dont have the releases, change up the wording to masking not removal. if you do, seek me out cause we will need to discuss a table for this.

Feather Storm: Approved

Drill Bit: Approved

Dusty Gale: How much damage does this make, or is it pure concealment?

Strong Flap: Keep in mind that objects thrown with S or higher Strength can bypass this.

Bleeding Reaction: Change the (Chakra price varies) to (C rank Chakra+Varies Blood price)

Muscle Memory: That's a Cypher ability already, so not approved

Shadow clone: I believe the stock technique is already on the site somewhere, also check the jutsu rules page regarding clone technique limitiations.

Great Fireball: Approved

Dragon Fire: Approved

Phoenix Sage: Approved

The rest of your fire techs are unapproved because they are blatant copy and paste job from the BR stuff with only the name changed.....
Back to top Go down

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime17th February 2017, 2:55 pm

Hide and seek:hell is fire/heat based due to ty having fire affinity.

Dusty gale is pure concealment.

Strong flap: I know
Back to top Go down

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime19th February 2017, 6:27 am

everything but chakra gas/map approved
Back to top Go down

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime23rd February 2017, 12:41 pm

Those two have been terminated
Back to top Go down

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime8th April 2017, 3:04 pm

Fire release:
Wind release:

Last edited by Haio on 20th August 2017, 2:28 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime8th April 2017, 3:56 pm

Great Grand Fire Ball: Tbh, I would recommend taking the Fireball or Great Fireball technique and upgrading it to become what you are trying to do here.

Straight Cutter: Reduce the Size to Humanoid, it would be Slicing not piercing due to being Wind Release. Remove the speed of the chakra gathering, as that should be near instantaneous due to this being a rather low ranking technique. Add in that the arc travels at C-Rank Speed. Remove the part about Defense and Endurance tiers, as this is a chakra based technique and Defense does nothing to block chakra based techniques, and Endurance already states its reductions from chakra based jutsu's damage. C-Rank Defensive techniques are able to block the Blade, D-Rank if strong against Wind and B-Rank if weak against it.

Wind/Fire Release: Binding Dragon - I would suggest taking either Earth Release: Mud Dragon or my own Life Magic: Bone Dragon as a template for these, but changing the effects to fit Wind and Fire Release. The techniques I mentioned are much more versatile and can be used for binding your target as well as other things.

Wind/Fire Release: Wind/Fire Senbon - I would recommend taking the already made Wind Senbon and training it while making a Fire Release version.
Back to top Go down

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime14th September 2017, 10:21 pm

fire release:
Wind release:

Bubblegum:

Barrier ninjutsu:

Nintaijutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime20th September 2017, 11:12 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ty's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty's jutsu   Ty's jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty's jutsu
Page 1 of 1