Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Cain's Mission board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Cain's Mission board Empty
PostSubject: Cain's Mission board   Cain's Mission board Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 7:01 pm

Cain walked on over to the to the mission place and wondered if there was any way that he could get a mission. He needed a mission in order to get some money for the puppets that he was making, and it was going to take a while to get ahead above all else./ Considering that, the smaller the mission the more money he could make once he was actually ready. "Can i have a D rank mission?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Cain's Mission board   Cain's Mission board Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 7:14 pm

"Ughhhhhh, what is with you people lately. You all used to be so damn lazy, now its just 'mission this, mission that, do stuff for us unnamed receptionist.' No one even knows who the fuck I am, they just want missions. Rude." She would proceed to stop working and grab a couple of folders, placing them on the table in front of her. And by stop working, I mean she stopped reading her romance novel. "O-Kay. You can garden for the poor old man who puts in the same mission every week, only to be ignored. You could help the fruit shop that has been asking for help for over two weeks now, or you can do this new mission that just came in...Um...Newspaper delivery. So, which one do you want kid?" She was already reading her book again, to hell with this job anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Cain's Mission board   Cain's Mission board Icon_minitime16th June 2016, 12:14 am

Cain smiled and took all of the missions. I want to know your name then, it's only natural to be friendly to thy neighbor. Thats why Kami would want. I can see it you know?? Your innocence. " After that, Cain would walk out of the door. "I will return once i have finished these tasks. " The next evening, Cain returned with the missions in hand. "Salutations, i hope you gave thanks to kami for another beautiful day. "Cain would say with the completed scrolls. "I need a little bit more money will it trouble you to ask for a C rank mission?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cain's Mission board   Cain's Mission board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cain's Mission board
Page 1 of 1