Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Working for Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Working for Information Empty
PostSubject: Working for Information   Working for Information Icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 6:08 pm

Hope had finally arrived in civilization. It seemed to be a bustling port in the outlaw lands. He wasn't sure where to go or what to do, but he ended up following his nose toward the smell of food. When he arrived he heard lots of noise from the patrons which kind of scared him. He saw people heading up to this one guy behind a wooden table that seemed to span a large length of the room. He decided that if he was to ask someone then the person everyone was going to would be the one. So Hope nervously approached him, gathering his nerve before sitting on top of the seat. He wanted to get the guys attention but didn't know how, so he just stared at the man till their eyes met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working for Information   Working for Information Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 7:08 pm

It may have taken a while, but he had gotten most of the people settled: Bringing trays of drinks and food to people who ordered them. He went back behind the his wooden area, before scanning the room to see if anyone was left unserved. to his surprise there was one, who came with a contangeous stare; which he food himself staring back. It seemed he'd been here for quite some time, which caused him to feel a but unconfortable.

After enter the staring contest for several minutes, he decided to serve him something on the house. He harshly turned away from the contagious stare, and went farther back into the room; he seemed to have given a signal, it should've gone unnoticed unless he had visual sensory at D-rank. The man walked over to hope, in the process he'd removed his apron and placed it, on top of his long wooden table. Once he finally arrived at the table the young man day at he would pull the chair of and take a sit across from him "you don't seem to be accustomed to the standards of the restaurant, where are you from?" he asked assuming that hope was from another land than madness.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Working for Information   Working for Information Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 7:19 pm

Hope was a bit disturbed by the fact the man brought him a drink without even asking what he wanted and that he sat next to him. He had watched the man go to the back before he had arrived and it had made Hope a little uneasy. He was surrounded in a new world completely by strangers. "I.. I am from the South," he would say without giving any indication of exactly where. The man would also be unaware that Hope was reducing his sense of taste to absolute zero, being equivalent to sensory loss in his taste buds. He would continue looking down at the drink and then back at the man, unsure if he could trust him. "I have come.... To look for work. I need to become known. To fight the bad guys. How would I know who to go after?" he would ask, hoping this guy would know some bounties Hope could go after.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working for Information   Working for Information Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 7:46 pm

"Bad guys!" the man repeated, with a which seem shock. "Then I got the perfect thing for you!" he announced softly trying not to make his store problems known to everyone around. Within moments of those words leaving his mouth, the sound of a bell was ringed; when he turned to look, it was his younger daughter whom the problem began with. Her slender, yet petite body maneuvered around the crowd in the store 28th a plate in her hand, she arrived to the table hope sat at placing the plate on the table "I hope you enjoy the meal!" the words left the mouth from her five-foot body. On the plate seemed to be a grilled cheese sandwhich, with a slice of meat, the breed was well toasted and the crust were scrapped off.

He watched as his daughter returned back to the area, which she'd came from. "My daughter is sixteen!" He sighed unpleasantly "a couple days ago, my daughter left to but groceries; when she returned yesterday it was like she forgot everything I taught her from the day I opened this restaurant, five years ago." He paused from the story he was whispering to the young man in front of him to wipe his forehead with his left hand "I want you to follow Her in the distance, and find out what happened to her last time; and if she isn't my daughter kill her." he whispered. "

Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Working for Information   Working for Information Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 7:53 pm

Hope raised an eyebrow at the beauty that had entered the room. Fair skinned, pale, gentle, completely different than the Kurogane women around his tribe. He was unsure about the food, but continued to watch her as she left. When the man suddenly got serious his attention snapped back to the man. So he was suspicious about his daughter being not his daughter. That was strange. Were these problems common among the people here? Hope was unsure but nodded. If this was a family issue then he would help. Gaia was the mother of all and family should not be separated. This would be a worthy mission for her loyal follower. Reuniting a family would be a noble act. "I accept. I will follow. If imposter then I will return her to mother Gaia," he would say, sniffing the tray where the girl had held the tray of food while raising his sense of smell to maximum. He would then sniff the air and follow her scent trail, determined to follow the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working for Information   Working for Information Icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 2:17 am

The girl had left from the back door after removing the apron she wore, it was time for her to restock on the supplies the resturant need. Her blonde hair hide glimpses of her ass, while her short and pants seem tighter than what they actually should've been; but it could've been a way to advertise for the man who often directed her. She continued pulling out a piece of paper, then began to walk down the back alley which would lead to a main street "I think the shopping district was that way!" she mutter as she pointed to the left. She began to move swiftly, in an attempt to avoid getting near a large crowd of people; mostly men who'd possible try to grope her.

From this point she would seem to be a simple girl, one who barely known the kitchen but seemed to handle herself decently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working for Information   Working for Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working for Information
Page 1 of 1