Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Empty
PostSubject: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 8:30 pm

Raven was sitting in the middle of the arena her waist length brown hair which was in pig tails tied by two green ribbons in order too match her green shirt and blue shorts. She didn't have shoes n due too training but her sixteen white beads could be seen on her person as she sat and prayed too Kami.

She had began her training for the pits not too long ago and was happy with herself she could easily learn techniques it was only the applying them part that was hard for her at first butt now she was a force among her peers and could hopefully take the genin she planned too face here and now. With her thinking and prayers done she would stand and tap her forehead, her scorpion lens would cover her three eyes and she would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 10:41 pm

Armen just came from school and he caught word that some chick was looking for a good fight. He had been practicing some neat moves and tricks but he hasnt really been in a fight since the academy.  Either way he wasnt going to pass this up, he definitely had to show. He walked over to his house and got everything ready, from his head band to his shows, everything that he would need for a battle. The travel took him all about thirty minutes and when he got there he would notice a beautiful young lady just sitting there waiting for him to arrive. Maybe he would cheap shot her, but how would that look back at the academy? Armen having to cheap shot a girl in order to win, just doesnt make for a bad ass story.

Armen would reveal his self to her first with a wave and then he'd say, "Aye gurl, mah name is Armenezra. By far da sexiest tang in the classrooms ya dig? I lik to fight tho and i heard u serious competiteh lik me. so if ya ready lets get dis tang poppin ya feel me?" Armen would channel chakra to his bar code at the back of his neck and rematerialize his weapon known as Lawngdee.  He would then slide his right foot on back with his left hand out reached towards the target, and his Lawngdee in his right hand.  He kept his eyes on her  and once he felt that she would be able to dodge his first attack he would channel wind chakra into his boomerang and throw it at her direction with B rank speed. The boomerang speed in fast towards her making a loud whistling sound. If she had the speed she could move past it just in time to feel the winds of the boomerang zooming past. If she wasnt fast enough, then the hard part of the boomerang would most likely hit her with enough force to known out a grown man. Armen doesnt imagine that she would  just let the thing hit her but he remained on guard just in case, balling up his fist.  He waits to see how she dodges the incoming projectile, standing a good 12 feet away in a lower stands than he originally had staying closer to the ground ready to take off if needed.

Weapon:
Spoiler:

Stamina: 60-2 = 58
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 9:01 am

Raven would just stand there her head down she was feeling out the areas friction the weapon was moving at a good speed but not too fast for her too track. Her first move would be the side step, moving out of the way of the boomerang before two of her white beads would lift from her neck and then begin spinning around her at B-Rank speeds. Just as the boomerang was whizzing back the beads would shoot off circling the weapon in it's path toward the target aiming too hit both shoulders if everything went as planned, however Raven knew a dodge was immanent so she would start walking toward the left. The boy's eyes were glowing yellow allowing Raven too know he was not a worshiper of Kami and actually a blasphemers.

She was still getting used too the ability but she knew most of the colors as most people were yellow around the shogunate.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 11:59 am

Armen would watch the  young ladies skills but put to action. She remained with her head down as if she had no worries about what Armen's attack would be. She felt around the atmosphere feeling the friction that the boomerang would cause, but once the boomerang came within range her first official motion was to side step out of the range of the boomerang that would whistle past her. What she did not know was the boomerang was a set up for a trap. Either when she was feeling around the atmosphere, or maybe from the moment she side stepped the boomerang the winds engulving the boomerang would be felt. The ten foot radius of the winds gave it enough range that even if the boomerang would miss, the winds would still be felt either when the weapon was ten feet away or from when she merely stepped to the side to allow it to pass through. What this meant was that the young lady standing before Armen, was standing completely frozen, signifying to him that she had just been caught in his genjutsu.  The boomerang would race back towards her as she stood completely still and frozen . Because her last movement before getting caught in the genjutsu was to side step, the boomerang would route back and most likely hit her hard at B rank speed towards the temple area, causing above average blunt force trama to the head. There was virtually no way to prevent the boomerang from hitting its mark this time since the real Raven had fallen into the genjutsu, and would have no idea of whats happening in reality, therefore even the use of her beads would only happen within the genjutsu and not in reality since this particular genjutsu renders victims frozen for up to 4 posts. Substitutions of any kind would also not be possible as by this time it would be too late and any movement done is within the world of illusions. Within the time that the winds were felt she had already been seeing the illusion which to her might appear to be a ninja art. What she would see and hear is , "Ninja Art, Thousand Boomerang Jutsu!" She would then be witness to a thousand boomerangs coming at her with great speed from all sides.

Armen waited to the conclusive boomerang blow to the head, but in the mean time couldnt hurt to be safe. He would tap  his barcode again and pull out his Rikigaku clan whip. He intends to use it as a defensive weapon if his plan falls short some how, and also as a way of retrieving his boomerang if it were to hit her hard and fall off its course back to him.

Weapons in use:

Spoiler:

Jutsu in use:
Spoiler:

Chakra Used:

2 D rank, 1 C rank

Stamina: 58 (2 posts until +1 for standing in place)
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 5:56 pm

Raven's eye did not catch the wind and that was odd but she would write it off this time there would be no chance a wind justu would hit her again, she didn't have her eye' focusing on anything, and know she did she was feeling out everything and she knew that the technique she was in was a genjustu though there was nothing she could do at such a low rank too counter the genjustu, once she was hit in the head she would not waver, the attack was nothing no strength at all behind it her head would barely tilt.

The beads due too the target not blocking would hit there mark and render her arms unusable this would cause her own weapon too hit her if she did not move from her spot and the removal of her whip not happen. Next her previous beads would return then eight beads would rise and form a barrier around Raven before dissipating she would grunt then start walking toward the left, she broke from the genjustu with all the pain she had endured in her life not much but enough too get this done and now she was free.

Her main problem was her lack of offensive techniques but she would make due by pulling out shuriken and tossing three at the boy moving at B-Rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime11th December 2015, 7:37 pm

Alright here is a breakdown of what happened after discussing this topic with Aurielle.

1) Lets start from the first attack post: I clearly indicated that wind chakra was being put into the boomerang. Before making the post i spoke to Aurielle about using traps and Genjutsu technique. She informed me that as long as i indicate the technique that i will be using in my post, would not have to spoiler that said trap or genjutsu until it is triggered which is the point in which the victim gets caught. I made clear that this was the technique that i was using by stating the wind chakra being poured into my boomerang, the whistling of the winds, the increase in rotation and everything. The seconde half of the technique is stated only after one has been caught in it. If i were to impliment the second half of the technique to you in the first post then it would be God modding because i wouldnt be giving you a fair chance to dodge my Genjutsu properly.

2) You can passively see wind techniques, thats a cool passive ability, but being able to see or detect still doesnt make up for dodging it improperly. it doesnt make you immue to them. Also after inviestigating your beads i havent read that they have a mind of their own, meaning that even if you dont have to controll them with your hands, you still have to have control. But being as you were caught in the Genjutsu that causes you to be frozen still before using your beads, its not possible for you to attack me. From the moment you got caught in the Genjutsu , everything you do with the exception of breaking the genjutsu is done inside the world of illusions. I can also state that since this particular genjutsu causes you to remain still in reality rather than flailing around attacking hallucinations that the jutsus that you use is cut off in reality, but seeing as that one jutsu you used is designed to dispell you from genjutsu i would say that its ok. Although that was the final thing that you tried to do, which at this point would be too late because you got hit right in the temple with my boomerang, not a plushie. But im not sure how exactly you even know that its a genjutsu, Im pretty sure if a jutsu or clan ability doesnt state that you autimatically can never fall for illusions that knowing that youre in an illusion before it even plays out is metagaming and plus my boomerang as a much greater affect than you played it off.

The conclusion was: Aremenza Wins!

Atleast this fight, im sure we'll have more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime12th December 2015, 3:09 am

No way you could have win from a simple weapon blunt force backed by no strength, i would not even be knocked out, the beads are controlled from the mind and due too my wind sensing, (you said you infused wind in your weapon you did not say that you covered it, but either way  fell into the genjustu and did not dodge it.) i would be able too tell the genjustu was not real it does not force a reaction too the things happening only freezes me with no pain in the blow that looks too have landed so i can think clearly once i know it is a genjustu and use my beads due too remembering the location that i was in.

I am sure vix did not read the topic only what you told her. My speed tier is B-rank so define improperly dodging and for the genjustu, you cannot just say it causes illusions of my own attacks and makes me unable too think in the real world, your genjustu is C-Rank and all it does is cause a illusion of sight and physical stun, the mind works properly but it is inteded too cloud ones mind into thinking they are about too die. With my eye's still working normally i would feel varying forms of movement in the area and would still be tracking them clearly allowing me to attack with my beads whilst in the genjustu. The hit would land but you cannot say win from a simple attack like that once again no strength the D-Rank force my beads are hitting you for is by far way stronger than the E-Rank from your boomerang.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime12th December 2015, 9:24 pm

Bro, im not going to argue, just ask Aurielle when you get the chance. She said herself after i linked her to this topic and she had a good read at it she said this.

You got this one!

I asked what does that mean and she said it means i won the fight. i asked her if i should tell you or should she . She said i should tell you and she'll place the approval on it.  So just ask her man, dont argue with me , i just presented the topic and she made the verdict.

Btw as a side note: Maybe things are different on this site, but when it comes to projectile weapons the speed the projectile travels is its strength. And you dont need to be able to bench press a buick to throw something at high speed. If a rock comes at you in bullet speed, best believe that this rock is going to feel like a bullet, not a plushie.  But  i dont know, maybe the stats here defy all logic
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime13th December 2015, 5:03 pm

Admin Post = Continue from Nik's post 3 posts ago. Raven is broken out of the genjutsu due to the pain from boomerang colliding with her skull but sustained a heavy bruise and a mild concussion from the impact. Everything else remains the same, Armen it's your post.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik   1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 vs 1 Aremn and Nik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: