Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tanking a break

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tanking a break Empty
PostSubject: Tanking a break   Tanking a break Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 7:26 am

Ka had left the stadium after the first round of matches in the chunin exams, furious with himself for not being able to get past the first round. Furious at himself for letting Fang make the first move, angry at himself for not having enough skill to combat Fang. Furious with Ada for shocking the shit out of Ka by not making a move against Summer, and then just forfeiting the match like that. No doubt that he didn't really show off that much during the exams, but the guy was too unstable as well, and that was coming from Ka so there you go. Pretty sure he wasn't the only one who did a double take when those words escaped Ada's lips, it was so unlike him and yet at the same time Ka had to suspect he would do something, just not this. Then there was Jazz, the god damned prodigy child herself once again purely descimating her opponent while blinking an eye. Sure she played the act of the innocent during the first parts of the exams, and sure she had everyone else fooled, but he was personally disgusted by it. Now she takes advantage over an opponents surprise in order to hospitalize her opponent, while humiliating her at the same time.
He would leave the stadium for a short time, by his estimate he would be gone during the duration of the second set of fights of the finals. So he would take his gear towards the post office, and would send a letter to Neo's assistant to see if she could find someone to make a few things for him. He would send the umbrella off to Greed, and while waiting for his receipt for the delivery, a strange thought came over his mind. He was going to need a new outfit soon enough as well so maybe he should send another letter to Aiya as well, but then his former sensei's voice echoed though his head concerning Jazz and her past. He was told that her mother was quite an accomplished blacksmith with a good sense of fashion taste, so maybe he would send a letter to her. After doing so he would leave the post office and make his way towards the library as he knew that he needed to work on some of his fuinjutsu, and since he was no where near home, the local library should suffice for the time being.

After grabbing a few dozen books off the shelves he would find a quiet corner and sit down with all of his books, he really didn't want to be bothered while he read the books, and being at a table just takes up far too much space for him. So he would open up the first book and instantly recognized it as one of the books that he had lent to Jazz on one of her first visits to his home back in Dipu, things were so much different then, not exactly better,just different. Jazz use to be a lot meaner of course but she was honest at least, and while she was more positive now it was creeping him out quite a bit. And what the hell was with the little kid act? If Ka could actually throw up, he was almost positive that he would have when she first started pulling that act. Ada however really hasn't changed all that much, well except for the fact he is even more in the closet now then when he was when they first met, however Ka hasn't seen Ada break down apologizing or crying yet. Perhaps the boy's clan had beaten that out of him at some point, which now that he thought about it, could be good since that two faced nature of Ada's truly pissed him off.

He would start reading the book looking over the first couple of chapter, they were mainly stating the versatility of of the seals. The potential to change the world with some ink and tags was exciting the boy that much was for sure, being able to absorb elements within a small space. Or like what Jazz had shown him before, storing a mass amount of gear that was more the certain to slow him down into such a small space. However her own special storage seals that allowed her to pull and store gear astounded him. Also if he could recall during their second full team missions, Ka watched as she stored quite the explosion that would have surely killed Ada. That was fun, good times good times. As he read the books he could see more then a dozen example seals that could be used once the user learned the complexidness of such a seal. There were a few seals that Ka felt like he could be using right away, even if he wasn't promoted to Chunin there was still a few things that he could learn for the time being. If he was able to get his umbrella quickly, there was a chance he could possible learn how to carve seals into the shafts of the umbrella so that he could not only launch senbon, but other weapons. Sure the scrolls helped with carrying his supplies, but he was mainly going to use them for his shuriken and other non-bladed weapons.

Another set of seals that he was interested in was possibly the elemental seals, his umbrella and soon to be cloak will protect him from damage done to him for sure, but what about the base elements that could do some real damage to him. Like anything to do with lightning could stop him from using his phase release the moment it would hit him. So having a way to block those kind of attacks could definitely prove to be useful, not to mention being able to absorb and produce other elements could help him against other opponents like Fang who specialized in elemental attacks. That was definitely going to someone he would have to keep an eye on or possibly put into his own services. However that was something that would have to be done at a a later time and date. After an hour or so Ka could be seen to have read more then half the book that he had taken out and had learned quite a bit, however he was certain that he would have to purchase a few books to help fill his library back at home. So he put aside a few books to purchase later on and would continue his search for knowledge.

After getting a small stack of books ready to purchase, Ka would continue reading the other books he had picked up. So much that could be done, Telepotation, Storing objects, changing the very fabric of time and space, just too much and Ka was getting anxious to try and start learning it. As he read the books he couldn't help but think about Ada's Vectors, and how versatile they were and what he could do with them. They were nearly invisible to they eye unless someone was purposefully looking for it, from what he could tell they were shaped like massive hands which could reach out far enough to keep opponents at a distance. Another thing he also noticed was when Ada was fighting in the preliminary matches, from what he could see that Ada could change the shape of them in some way that allowed Ada to stab an opponent. So the only thing he would have to with Ada is find some way to lead him into a situation or location where Ka could somehow gain the upper hand in a fight, then again those Juinjutsu skills he was so adamant on sharing could prove to be harmful.

Perhaps there was something in these books that could possibly help him out in case Ada had to be taken out, then again someone else could handle Ada in the future. That left his other team mate, the toddler prodigy that was having an identity issues at the moment. She was the real obsticale in most fights, quick, stronger at the sight of blood, those god damned skate, her puppets, and most of all her attitude. The Kukinorite were known to be geniuses, and well adept in combat situations which meant that outsmarting her was out of the question. And going about leading her places were out as well since she would be able to figure out. Her puppets seemed to be rather durable from what he seen, most likely due to the blood she constantly poured into them. The skates were always too well guarded due to Jazz's intellect and speed, and there was nothing he could do about that blood lust. Then it hit him, one of the best ways that he could think of doing any real damage to Jazz, her mind. Sure she was immune to genjutsu, but that wasn't exactly what he had in mind. So after his mind bubbled with possible way to take out the two that abused him from the day they met, Ka would take the small stack of books from his pile and head out the door after paying for them.
He was just leaving the library with a stack of books balanced in his left hand as he walked down the streets, he was going to have to have these book sent a head of him as he didn't want to have to carry it himself all the way back to Dipu. So he made his way back towards the post office and would send his books back to to the Jiko compound back in Dipugakure, and was also informed of letters being replied to him. So after scanning the first one over From Aiya he would send money that he owed to her which should take care of the first part of his order. Next was the letter he got in response from Jazz's biological mother Jasmine, who was curtious in her manner towards business, however she certainly did ask a lot of questions about her daughter. Which truth be told made him feel uncomfortable as he wasn't her friend to say the least, but the way Jasmine spoke of her own clan made him really think about the only time Roxas had tried to show that he cared about his subordinates, more importantly the way he spoke of the clan which he belonged to. So he would respond to her letter before making his way back to the Stadium to catch the final match of the chunin exams, which he was almost certain that Jazz would be participating in.

Upon reaching the stadium he would be greeted by the smile of his mother, not a smile of pride, but more or less one of pity. This caused the boy to scoff and walk past his mother, who in turn held the boy in place as she lifted her right hand into the air. He could feel the psionic energy forcing his body to stop moving, this was the last thing he really needed right now. To have pity thrown over himself after he had just suffered a humiliating defeat. "I don't need to read your mind to tell that you are furious Ka, your brother informed me of what happened during your travels here and after seeing that temper tantrum, I can see that it is time I get you to calm the fuck down" Hearing his mother say that was shocking to the boy as it was the first time he had heard her talk like that, sure his father though nice did have a tendency to have his verbal outbreaks, but his mother had always seemed so sweet and calm. Guess that was something he didn't pick up from her. "Your best friend died because your brother wouldn't stay out of your head, I get that you and Stalker were inseparable since the day you got him. But guess what young man; People make mistake and shit happens, that part of life in this dimension and in many others"

Ka's body would tremble as he tried to break free of the hold his mother's telekinetic grasp on him, alas he was unable to do so at the moment so he would just have to listen to his mother as she went on her rant about his performance during the exams. "Truth be told I was more concerned about your written part of the exam, however I was informed of your actions in the preliminaries. You maimed that poor boy by cutting off his damned leg, he'll probably never be able to live a proper life again. All for what? To show off how angry you can get?" She said as she moved her hand forward, bringing her son out so they were face to face as she finished her questions. That was when he felt it, that same connection he felt whenever she would enter his mind. He hated it when she would do that to him, because she was almost able to instantly get what she wanted from his mind. Her face unchanged as she processed the information meanwhile her son went from anger to despair. The one thing that every person was allowed to keep was their memories to themselves, and she had blatantly invaded his mind and exposed everything. What the fuck.

"You three seriously aren't still getting along, big whoop. Have you ever considered to stop trying so hard? I love you Ka but sometimes....... Well I can see why you have acquired that nickname from those two. Kami be damned if you fail the Tobuketsu Jounin Exams, or I will have to stay head of the clan until a worthy candidate comes along" That was a bad move on his mothers part, sure she was trying to give the kid some tough love, but after just invading his mind she should have known that was his big red button. A new fire exploded in Ka's eyes as a wire shot out of his cloak, one end would wrap around the hilt of brisngr while the other tied to his index finger. The blade would be pulled from it's sheath and swing at Ka's mother, this caused her to leap backwards and release the telekinetic grip off of Ka. "You are so certain that I may not even promoted in the exams? Gee Mom, thanks for the pep talk. Why don't you have a yuk with Bayi as you discuss how to piss me right off? Really wanted to kill him that day, keep probing my mind like everyone else seems keen on doing and perhaps I'll take my anger out on you. Now back off and let me go see how the rest of the Exams pan out. Thanks to you I may have missed the beginning of the final match"

2500/2500

[Used B-Day gift to bulk train my final specialization training:
Spiritual - Advanced, Mastered (1500)
Physical - Master (1000) ]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Tanking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking a break   Tanking a break Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 9:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Tanking a break
Page 1 of 1