Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Zaku's Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 3:11 am

Murderous Arts
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaii on 9th October 2015, 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 2:25 pm

Murderous Arts ~ I feel as though this should really be split up. The first a D-rank fighting style that is purely the gate into everything else. The second "Demonization Mode" some where between C-B that involves in creating the illusion projection and eventually changing a person's physical appearance. The second tech would also state specificly what bonuses come from what stage in the progression rather than just saying "while harnessing this style which improves the Murderous Art's power and ferocity".

Kick Off ~ More suggestion than anything that needs to be changed here. 5ft is not very high and you can get away with increasing that base height as well as increasing the height by some ratio based off the user's speed and strength. I also see that Demonization Mad Effect is listed on each tech, and I would suggest expanding it based on the level of their DemonzationM (hence forth known as DM because I imagine I'll be talking about it again.

Sharp Elbow ~ I can't really see anything wrong with this one either, but if you change kick off this one would need to be altered. I also can't help but feel like if you are chaining this off of kick off you'd need to be faster than D-rank. The positioning from the kick, into throwing an elbow, op or down, would need to be much much faster so I'm have to suggest that a condition of chaining this off of kick off should be that you are able to move at one speed higher than wt was used during kick off. (i.e. D-rank speed kick off requires you to have to move at C-rank speeds to chain this)

Smashing Head ~ Again this one is like the last one in the sense that the height may be altered if kick off is. In addition I'm suggest that this require a higher ranked speed to chain off kick off. The dizzy effect needs to be dropped to 1-2 posts or the rank of this tech needs to be upped to C-rank. Reaction tiers are ment for dodging so they wouldn't effect stopping the dizzy, they would just avoid the attack. Deffense tiers would however block the dizzy effect. Chaining off of Kick off can cause the dizziness for 7 posts. Reason being is 2 posts for standard +3 because its increased speed and +2 for chain bonus.

Ax fist ~ This should be changed "to the back of the head to be "Stunned"" just because a slap to the spine is rarely a 'knock out' and it should be defense tiers here because endurance is based on chakra not physical. This chain is more realistic so wouldn't need increased speed tiers (but personally I would like to see it) the stun effect should be dropped to one post and could stun regaurdless of where you hit them providing that hitting them knocks them into the ground or anything else. And the Defense thing again.

Mean Kick ~ This is virtually ok, but this one needs the up a rank in speed to chain correctly. I don't see how strength should cancel a bounce from this attack so I would actually remove that. Once the attack hits (baring something like a hydration technique that doesn't need to be listed in this tech) there isn't really anything you can do to stop a body from bouncing.

Ferocious Punch ~ Ok over all. I'd add in there that if this chains off of kick off that even strength tiers won't stop the knock back but everything is ok here.

Driving Leg ~ Defense not endurance here. I'd change it so when its chained off kick off, its officially a complete stun effect forcing breath. Needs that +1 speed to chain correctly.

Mega Shoulder ~ Ok this one is a bit wired to chain off of kick off so I'm put in the vote that it needs +2 speed to land correctly. Needs some form of limiter to it like can only charge through a single structure per post dealing a bonus D-rank damage to the victim. If landing on a structure you can't break it stuns the opponent. Defense able to block the stun. the DM effect. All impacts should be elementless unless its specificly created by a jutsu during that topic.

Diving Tackle ~ Defense not endurance. +2 speed to chain it off kick off. Really everything else seems ok

Torturing Jabs ~ D-rank damage per 2 pokes, thats three D-rank damage done in virutally an instant. blind effect should be countered with D-rank defense tiers (again, reaction means they are just going to dodge it) and I'm saying defense when it hit closing eye or not. (go a head and poke yourself in the eye while you close your eye lid....still gets hit, still can cause blindness) If used after tackle pokes should deal a D-rank per poke raises blindness by one extra post and requires a rank higher defense. double effect on blindness is ok for DM.

Mini Barrage ~ change reaction for defense tiers here. Everything else here is perfectly ok really.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 3:14 pm

Murderous Arts ~ The style doesn't change the user's physical appearance. It projects their killing intent above them which eventually starts as an illusion ad becomes a presence, it doesn't change my physical form.

Kick Off ~ I'm okay with it being only 5 feet, eventually I will make an upgraded version of the technique. I agree with you on the description on each level of DM.

Sharp Elbow ~ I agree that I should be able to move faster than what the opponent is sent flying at, but not based off speed tiers. It should be off of the tech rank since that is the thing hitting them upwards, not the speed. Or maybe even strength tiers because that is what hits them and sends them upwards. So let's say "kick off" I should move faster than D-rank speeds because that is the tech rank. Once i make the upgraded version i will have to move faster than that tech rank instead.

Smashing Head ~ Already talked about the chaining. I'm okay with dropping dizzy to 2 posts. In the status part of the rules, which I was looking at last night when I made these techs, said that reaction tiers counter dizziness, not defense. Chaining off "kick off" making the dizziness 7 posts is fine.

Ax fist ~ I never stated that the target would be knocked out by the attack, just stunned. Like earlier, in the rules it says being stunned is countered by endurance. I'll drop the stun by one post.

Mean Kick ~ Already discussed Chaining. I'll remove the bouncing thing.

Ferocious Punch ~ I'll add that if chained after "kick off" strength tiers won't matter.

Driving Leg ~ It say endurance in the rules.

Mega Shoulder ~ This is a little weird to chain after "kick off" I'll delete that part all together. I'll limit it to one object per post. I'll change it to stun the opponent if i cant break the object. Endurance blocks stun according to the rules. Elementless damage unless jutsu was made beforehand.

Diving Tackle ~ Says endurance in rules.

Torturing Jabs ~ I'll change the damage to every two pokes. it says reaction in the rules.I agree that if they get hit in the eye with their eye closed they still go blind.Okay with every poke dealing D rank damage if chained with "Diving Tackle".

Mini Barrage ~ The rules say reaction tiers are needed to counter.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 3:41 pm

Murderous Arts ~ I know it doesn't say it now. I was just saying that when you split it up thats something that could be done. Reading it a second time I do think it needs to be seperated anyway.

The chaining effect and speed tiers ~ Ok so I think we are missing each other on this part. You kick someone up at D-rank speed. From the position, foot on the ground, hand on the ground leaning back, just moving at D-rank speed doesn't seem like it should be fast enough to move your body to land another kick or another punch. It should be more like D-rank move in and kick, C-rank burst of speed to chain it.

Keep endrance tiers everywhere but everything about reaction stays. (I remember it being defense tiers and I'm honestly going to question the logic on that choice but for now that was my mistake)

Ax Fist ~ Ok knock out is a bit strong of a example to use there, but I don't see (without there being some nerve system/pressure point style of attack) a punch to the back stunning a person. This fighting style is about brute force and intimidation, not about pin point strikes. So my statment about the attack having to hit the head to stun them stands.

Mean Kick ~ I like the bouncing to this one. It was the strength tier to stop the bouncing I didn't like. Human bodies bounce.....

The last two leave as reaction, but I'm question about that too and if we change the rules it'll be simple snap to change them over too.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:11 pm

I'm still against ax stunning from a simple hit to a person's back.

Mega shoulder is missing the one structure per post thing and the elemental damage is still there

Torturing jabs damage still isn't changed
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:29 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:43 pm

All but mega shoulder approved

mega should still hasn't been updated for the elemental damage yet. They only take elemental damage if the structure they hit was made by a jutsu during the topic.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 11:14 pm

approved your good to go
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime28th December 2016, 1:56 pm

Kenjutsu [Revamps]:

Hebi Style:

Sanguine Heat Arts:

Sanguine Summoning Arts:

Past Confrontations:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 11:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Zaku's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaku's Jutsu   Zaku's Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaku's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1