Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th January 2016, 10:37 pm

As the steam from asuras attack would rise tika would take this moment and the new advantage of their eyes would now show his time to act, kicking off the wall hard and removing kubikiri from its stone prison using his strength he'd drop to the ground faster then normal using the push off to remove the blade to launch himself to the ground. his left eye transforming all the way to his fourth akirama stage while his itsugan would maintain its fourth base state it was going to be close he could see angel going for the kill. He'd hit the ground running with only moments to spare while forming seals he'd blur at echoing flash using his body flicker to close the gap. The seals wouldn't have an effect immediately however one would soon begin to understand what was starting to take place.

Meanwhile as he closed the gap he'd reach back to grip kubikiribocho just reaching asura a second before Angel would. He'd manage to grab her by her waist with his left hand while unleashing ekotsu as cover fire using her speed against her hoping she wouldn't stop in time while, swinging his blade at the incoming woman at echoing flash speed to at least deter her. He would just manage to avoid her strikes due to the slowing effect his kyougan had and As tika would body flicker away once more at echoing to get asura to a safe distance on the other side of the room, he'd let her down and turn to watch for angel switching to chakra vision to view her position and what would be the outcome of his attack. He knew she was skilled but to dodge an ekotsu at point blank range was no easy feat. Once he'd get sight of her tika would keep it tracking every move she'd make from there on replacing his much larger blade back into its sheath he'd glance at asura before turning his attention back.. Asura... Remember the technique in which I spoke to you about in our training..the really dangerous one?... he'd pause its time that I activate it. she won't be taking us lightly anymore its time to cut loose the only way we know let's show her the hands the clans in.. If in these next few minutes she isn't defeated you must leave I can't risk you falling here with me the clan still needs you.. An old relic like me has few uses left than what was afford him... So understand I know it has no real meaning to you now but I need you to know... I truly love you and enjoyed the time I got with you even if I wasn't always there please... If I fall here teach my daughter of me, please be her guide she doesnt deserve the life I had, protect her for me... he'd say so only she could hear a tear of blood  falling from his kyougan as he glanced back to her a slight smile would thin the corner of his mouth before he'd drop into his trademark stance signifying his prodigy style. He was preparing for all out war and was ready for things to get ugly even though he knew he couldn't defeat her alone, he was however ready to sacrifice if he needed his speed would buy him time but he knew he couldn't contend just with it alone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

Blade

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2016, 12:01 pm

Well there was a lot to go through with what was happening. First of all she lost sight of Angel's chakra signature through the attack so she knew that she had defeated the golem and it was time to move onto the next one. She dropped her transformation technique entirely, leaving her looking as she was before. She then reached up and untied her blindfold, tossing it off to the side and rolling her shoulders with a bright grin on her features. Considering the fact she was going for the latest of her A-Rank escapades, that meant she had access to some powerful new things that she could test out on Angel. It was time to actually let loose. Both of Asura's eyes opened up, purple base but they quickly turned blue, one of them morphing into a Stage 4 Kyougan, the other becoming a Stage 4 Itsugan.

Of course this was done before the new Angel showed up so she did have a little bit of time to prepare but nowhere near enough to respond to Tikatchi's words. She knew for a fact that he wouldn't have to damage himself, after all did he forget that she had access to an Akirama Kyougan as well, making her just as fast, if not faster than he was due to her natural reaction tiers as well. She huffed quietly and then simply locked Angel in her gaze. A lesser used power of the Kyougan at max level was its quite startling crossover into Itsugan territory and Asura put it to full use. Perhaps in this state she would actually be good enough to lock down Angel in mental combat... Probably not but it was worth a try.

So with that, and Angel simply being looked at, she'd find herself surrounded by swirling mist and a massive multitude of lights that flashed and glittered all around her. One of the highest ranking Itsugan Genjutsu, World of Colour. The main purpose for this technique however was not to keep her in a gen chain, or even to drain her chakra, it was the drawback that Asura wanted to utilise. Both herself and Angel were stopped in place, unable to move while they were in the Genjusu and with Tikatchi coming in at Echoing Flash speeds, there would be little that Angel could do, especially with the Chakra Chaos Mode still active. To make it even worse, Asura threw up more of her genjutsu, firing them into the chain and the mental connection that existed between the pair of them, the first would seem to have no practical effect whatsoever, the world still active around Angel but it would shut down her Dojutsu, at least until she broke it. From the lights would then erupt a rather large, glimmering blue dragon that would leap down to attempt to devour Angel. Asura had laced all of these with a special technique of hers however to prevent the breaking of genjutsu via Kai, and with her Itsugan at Stage 4, Pain wouldn't work either.

Asura:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th January 2016, 7:41 pm

Angel would  let her punch fly tilting her head as her body turned so she could keep her gaze on Asura's body though it wasn't as if she hadn't noticed the genjutsu being cast on her, she did after all have an Itsugan as well as a Kyougan. The good thing about mental based combat, the mind operates on a different level than the body, so when she noticed the genjutsu being cast knowing that Tikatchi was on route she would first utilize the power of her Itsugan to delay the activation of the first thing cast. From there she would utilize the power of both of her eyes halting but the fist she had thrown out was merely the opening for the true attack a back fist which would end up drastically growing in size as six black tears would run down her face.

Meanwhile in the genjutsu realm, Asura would attempt to transform into a dragon comprised of blue crystals however thanks to the delay effect it would be a slow transformation giving Angel enough time to comment on what happened. "It's amusing when one tries to utilize a genjutsu on me that I myself created." Angel said promptly reflecting it once she preformed her attack in the real world resulting in her own body preforming the transformation while Asura would shroud herself in mist countering her counter but that was the fun of genjutsu it was never over. The mist Asura released would converge into a cloud, which would then proceed to pour down rain which would affect both the illusory world as well as the physical one though the latter would only be seen if one possessed chakra vision.

"Though using the Bringer of Darkness, there are other ways to counter our eyes without resorting to that accursed technique. John might not have been skilled in genjutsu but that technique he learned specifically for me. I have long since learned my way around it." she said as in Asura's genjutsu world she would find her self turned into paper which would be drenched by the rain coming from above turning her body soggy causing her to flop to the ground. Their was a rainbow in the background and the rain would shine in all of the colors of the rainbow making it rather pretty to look at despite the bleakness of the situation. In reality when Tikatchi grabbed Asura by her waist she would spin out of the grab at SS-rank speeds to place Tikatchi in front of he thanks to the effect of the reversed Sapphire Dragon Hypnosis. The Ekotsu he threw out would be destroyed by the incoming back-fist thanks to it's void release properties & overwhelming power while the manipulated Asura would hold Tikatchi in place with her full strength essentially using him as a shield to not only protect herself from the impact but likewise make him unable to properly shield himself from the impact. Thus preventing him from sheathing his weapon or using his body parts to better protect himself or even move out of the way thanks to her rooting herself in place until the impact landed while pinning his hands apart by gripping his wrists.

The result being Tikatchi & Asura would be knocked flying at SSS- Speeds if the Susanoo clad backfist hit, though only the latter would sustain the damage even though both of them were sent flying. Asura on the other hand would still be caught within the genjutsu, while thanks to her Chaos Mode Tikatchi would be unable to utilize the Body Replacement technique to get escape before the hit, of course she could end it which is what Angel wanted but she would take getting rid of one of her opponents as well. Finally within the genjutsu world Asura would find her dojutsu deactivated plunging her back into the darkness that was her younger years but likewise her paper like body would begin burning within the rain with the black flames of Yugure.

Meanwhile the original would merely watch from her throne still petting Yaksha though she would speak to Tikatchi since he had addressed her, and well Asura was busy at the moment. "Your eyes, they are both different, I do not recognize that is that...an even more evolved form of the dojutsu? And your eyes they are like mine that isn't possible the last time I saw you Boy you only had the Kyougan, unless you... swapped? How is this possible that both of you have eyes more advanced than mine." Angel said her eyes widening a smile on her face. She was excited happy as well they had impressed her as she had thought she alone had pushed the limits of the Mishura clan and evolved her eyes to their highest state. To think there was something more than what she attained. This means they both must have Susanoo, how glorious! I can not wait to see their mastery of it she thought to herself actually giddy for once since the beginning of the match. Yaksha would simply look at the new situation and would comment as well.

"I take it back, both of them are interesting."

Angel:

Angel Mental:

For Reference (Updated Gen) & Note:

Angel Physical:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st January 2016, 3:25 pm

Reacting rather quickly tika's eye would change again from his Stage four base itsugan to the third azamaku in no time, just as ekotsu was unleashed. due to the itsugan he'd manage to detect the genjutsu skirmish between the two as world of color would form tika would glance upon asura just before she'd grab him. Seeing as he was faster and his kyougan at its peak he'd place a mental shield on her with his itsugan to protect her from the Genjutsu that angel would fire back at her. in the mean time He would let asura grab him mainly due to he wasn't afraid of what would come. He naturally held the strength to break free but it wasnt what he'd want. What angel hadn't factored was the force in which he'd put into his last leap thus even though asura had grabbed onto him they'd still travel several feet at echoing flash buying for time to avoid her physical attack that was racing towards them.. He'd smirk before building up a mass of chakra and setting his gaze to angels torso. She wouldn't see it coming since there would be no hand seals. All possible because he managed to free asura of her genjutsu prison temporarily the 1000 illusion cloud would be another thing however, that he'd hope asura would handle. On the surface his body would begin to change taking form of his second curse seal stage. His body transforming thoroughly but causing no harm to asura as they hurtled away from the blast when they'd skid to a stop it would be over he'd look different and under the surface things were different but it was suttle nothing that would cause for alert immediately. Now he'd wait as he'd watch the attack flying towards him

Spoiler:

tika:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2016, 2:10 pm

Thankfully due to the mental shield the reversed Genjutsu wouldn't trigger on Asura, thus she wouldn't have to grab Tikatchi as the control effect never manifested on her mind, neither did the Bringer of Darkness so it wouldn't affect her in the slightest, her Dojutsu still running at fully power. So with that she fired her Itsugan up to its Azamaku Stage, deciding to show Angel what true mastery over the Itsugan could allow her to do. Angel would suddenly find, rather than Asura's, her own body falling limp and lifeless, flames dancing at her extremities as the genjutsu was reversed onto her in return. Of course if she didn't know about the Advanced Dojutsu she would never know that they were capable of reversing such powerful genjutsu techniques. With that done it overpowered the rest of the illusions placed on her mind, allowing her to break free of the chain and regain her mobility. She then grabbed Tikatchi and pulled her Kyougan to its maximum power, the design within spinning rapidly and a teardrop of blood fell from her eye.

Feeling the strength surging into her and with her reaction tiers at SS-Rank alongside her strength she simply kicked the ground. This had two effects. The first was that it launched her upwards and backwards towards the wall at Echoing Flash speeds allowing her to avoid the fist that was coming towards her. When she landed on the wall she released Tika and drew her bow. "I have you in my sights, Angel!" She screamed as she drew back an arrow. Something akin to the Onirushi happened, flames and heat dancing around the tip of the arrow as she drew it back but the flames were much larger this time. "TIKATCHI! MOMIKESU!" She cried out as the arrow launched forth at SSS speeds due to her hyper enhanced strength. Not to mention with the addition of her Kyougan into the mix giving her time slowing, she would reveal another special thing about herself; how well she could pick targets.

By using the time slowing abilities she had alongside her natural reaction tiers she could pick out targets and hunt them down as though the arrows were following their very movements. In fact it was just minor prediction but it did mean that her Tenshirushi, aptly named as it was targeting an Angel in this case, would require SSS-Rank reaction alongside SSS-Rank speed and Angel's timeslowing in order to dodge the arrow. Whether it struck Angel herself or near her it would erupt into a massive expanding sphere of flames and heat, annihilating all the water left on the ground more than likely turning the current Angel golem to dust as the fireball went outwards. Angel had a few ways to survive this but she wanted Tikatchi to shut down the flames as she was focused on keeping track of the battlefield and not getting horribly murdered by Angel.

Spoiler:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th January 2016, 5:41 am

It was interesting having a fight in the genjutsu world simultaneously in the real world mainly due to the nuances such techniques offered when affecting things in reality. One of such would be Angel's eye twitch when her perfect set up was suddenly interfered with, but she could deduce that it was Tikatchi who had interfered considering he was gazing at Asura during the time Angel felt her connection just suddenly get cut. From there she would find her own technique reversed and used on her but that was simple to break out of albeit draining her reserves immensely. Thankfully as a result of whatever had happened she wasn't immobilized thanks to Sapphire Dragon Hypnosis and thus would pull back her arm bending her arms inward to touch the seals adorning her outfit. However  the sudden manifestation of flames would cause her to reflexively activate her Susanoo while her weapons would vanish back into their lightning flash blade creation seals.

Transparent Purplish black void chakra would condense around her rapidly forming into a skeletal figure yet despite the absence of flesh or muscles it was still distinctively feminine. The Susanoo would be engulfed in flames around the point where Angel was standing within it yet it's soft smile wouldn't change for even a fraction the most reaction it had was to stare at the two who were backing up from the Rain of 1000 Illusions cloud it's hollow nose pointing at Asura. Tikatchi's technique would of been devastating however it wouldn't be able to detonate as the chakra comprising it would only end up being destroyed thanks to Angel's susanoo's properties. Still while this was going on Angel was not idle, having drawn back her hands to cut her arms with her nails spilling blood which would soil her once pristine sleeves with black blood. She would throw her arms outward while inhaling the blood being extracted from her sleeves restoring their original color and on her body before being converted into Yugure flames, cauterizing the wounds as it was siphoned into her mouth.  

She wouldn't answer Asura's proclamation but would merely snap her mouth shut her eyes widening as her hands glowed with medical chakra in preparation for her next action. Her swinging arms would occur in rapid succession, the brush of the back of her palms against the fabric would trigger the touch activated lightning flash blade creation seals woven into her sleeves, resulting in numerous Ibara Kunai flying outward with each motion releasing ten of them per sleeve. It would send twenty Ibara kunai hurtling forward at extremely high speeds of SSS-. Thanks to the distance between the combatants the kunai and the Tenshirushi would meet closer to Angel than Asura, and under normal circumstances the kunai wouldn't really provide much of a road-block for the powerful technique. But that wasn't the point of them, the point was as a focus for Angel's vision as her eyes would leak blood and the thrown kunai would be engulfed in a sphere of Yugure Flames at Echoing Flash Speeds, which would be impacted by the Tenshirushi, the two detonating at the same time. Neither would budge an inch instead they would clash while spreading outward like a halo mixing together but the sheer heat from the two attacks would melt 75ft of the area around them into lava, in the case of the ground, while the lava that would have fallen into the flames would actually be sublimed to re-condense somewhere else. Essentially cutting the battleground into two sections, the larger section being where the real Angel was sitting on her throne while the smaller section being where Asura & Tikatchi had backed up to.

Truly a powerful technique, Asura's arrow would hold it's own due to numerous factors it had to deal with it's construction really, the impact from the arrow was countered by the detonation of the explosive tags adorning the thrown kunai, the Blaze Release enhanced by Heat would counteract the Bloody Yugure Flames, resulting in the two though mismatched techniques managing to cancel out, albeit initially. While the clash was occurring Angel would lift her hands placing them at her temples and using the medical void chakra she was emitting to heal the damage her eyes were sustaining from their exertion. The result the pitch black flames would eventually overpower the purplish-black ones actually burning up them up by using the chakra fueling Asura's flames as fuel. If one of them used Momiketsu however the flames which would be encroaching towards them would be extinguished though considering Angel was feeding more flames it would probably take both of them using Momiketsu at the same time to extinguish the Bloody Yugure Flames as they manifested.

If that occurred Angel would blink before using her hands to wipe away the black blood trails on her eyes before folding them, while within the safe confines of her Susanoo. If it didn't then Angel would continue to manifest more flames while healing away the damage her eyes would sustain with her mystical healing palm, after all she had the blood to spare. Regardless of the outcome the area was now partially destroyed lava running down the mountain while the sky was a deep red thank to the sun slowly setting. It was cloudy high in the sky most likely the result of the intense heat released from the the clashing flames and the air smelt of smoke and ash. "Hn. To think that they would push me this far." Angel thought with a savage smile, her blood boiling because of the clash. "Tell me Asura, what was that technique called?! To clash with one of my Amateratsu variants and not be burned away is truly a feat to be proud of! Especially considering it is unlikely either of you were taught how to harness the true power of Yugure Flames!" she would shout out so her voice could be heard over the roaring flames that with certainty as the methods to utilize Yugure Release were lost when she was assassinated by John Clyde usually the ceremony would call for the clan head to meet with all of those who unlocked the 4th Stage Kyougan and instruct them on the differences between Blaze Release and unlocking the true power of Yugure Release. Still she didn't see her using fire so there was still a chance to rectify it, it was fortunate on her behalf.

The original Angel would merely watch her facial expression giving no hint to what she was thinking while Yaksha would watch the fight with wide eyes his tiny jaw dropping open. This would mark the first time he had ever seen Angel utilize Amateratsu without whomever she used it on being overwhelmed and burnt to ashes.

Spoiler:

Susanoo:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st January 2016, 9:47 pm

He'd grit his teeth giving angel a look of disdane as his initial attack would be thwarted but he wasn't amazed not by just this, seeing as he had learned to develop his own susano'o he would only smirk as the brief exchange between him asura and angel grew even more intense he'd eye asura's arrow as it flew from her bow with incredible speed by which time his body would begin changing again as he'd focus on angels bloody yugure flames at the point of the explosion if timed right with asura it'd allow for momikesu to extinguish said flames just long enough to squeeze the arrow through to land a direct hit..on angel's susano'o. thing was tika knew asura's technique would be powerful but the question was how much so.. As his seal would creep over his body and his third eye would blink open temporarily before closing Again he'd eye the real angel to see if she'd realize the change before his focus would change back.

Once asura had let him go he had already decided on what would come next so by this point it was a waiting game for the moment he'd focus chakra to his hand to begin healing the slight wear on his kyougan prior to this what angel wouldn't be able to see was that already the change in tika was more than just his white hair and the white markings to cover his skin.. His third eye though closed was that which set him apart from the other names on the list of mishura to hold head status... Though angel surely could've done just as he for some reason she did not and this made him special in a way he'd keep the eye closed as he focused momikesu for a second

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st February 2016, 1:33 am

Seeing a Susanoo appear caused Asura to growl. She knew how abominably tough those things were so she would have to do something more to find out what was going. Sticking onto the wall she noticed something rather interesting happen as the Tenshirushi came close to Angel's flames. The Amaterasu was weakening. It was difficult to notice and she knew that it wouldn't be enough but she knew what was going on. So she advanced her own Kyougan to its Akirama 3rd Stage and threw on her own Momikesu alongside Tikatchi's. What this would do due to the twinned power of the Akirama Kyougans is shut down the Amaterasu before it ever actually struck the Tenshirushi. Of course the kunai would still be absolutely fine with disrupting the physical strike but they would never come close to overpowering the entirety of the technique. So due to that, Angel would have to deal with 2 SSS-Ranks of chakra damage slamming into her susanoo.

Of course Asura wasn't done there as she quickly put another arrow to her bow and drew it back. This time she didn't bother charging it with anything big she simply let it loose and followed it swiftly with another, hunting Angel through her Itsugan's ultraviolet vision, finding her through the energy and targeting her with the arrows. These ones wouldn't be moving quite as fast as before, only moving at Ripping Discord speeds towards Angel however they would still require SSS-Rank reaction to dodge. Asura then stopped and pushed herself further up the wall with her strength, alighting closer to the top and crouching down, observing the battlefield and taking a deep breath through her nose. She had no idea if Angel had survived the Momikesu protected Tenshirushi but hopefully she didn't. Asura was running low on safe tricks to perform that wouldn't make her throw herself into harm's way to dish out a finishing blow and she knew that she couldn't keep Tikatchi's potential locked down with her Chaos Mode for too long either.

As it happened she would still have to answer the original Angel's question though and so she shouted out across the flame scarred battlefield. "I was born with an Itsugan Angel-sama, I had to find ways to fight against the power of the Yugure Flames. That technique was the stronger variant of the one that I used to kill your B-Rank self. The initial one was called Onirushi, the Demon's Arrow..." She then paused and grinned ferally, her eyes glittering in the darkness as she crouched on the wall, waiting to see what would be the outcome. "...The technique I used there was, appropriately so, named Tenshirushi. The Angel's Arrow. I never thought that its name would matter, not truly and I never once even dared to dream that I would be forced to launch it at you, Angel-sama." She laughed loudly and pulled another arrow to her bow, settling back and taking a deep breath. She had to be careful... She really had to be careful now...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st February 2016, 10:47 am

A couple of things, while it was a novel idea to try and end the threat before the two clashed, the fact of the matter was that Angel wouldn't manifest her Amateratsu until the two would meet. More specifically at the very kunai that would of been split apart by the arrow, coupled with the fact that the impact would result in an explosion in which on one side would be Tenshirushi and it's flames (Asura & Tika's side) while the other would be Amateratsu and it's Bloody Yugure Flames (Angel's side) neither Tikatchi or Asura would be able to see the black flames until the latter technique overpowered Tenshirushi. By sheer virtue of the fact that the two would explode and clash, Asura's flames on one side, Angel's on the other, the only flames they could see would be Asura's being halted and spreading outward rather than continuing forward for some reason as Amateratsu or rather this variant wasn't something breathed out but rather something manifested via sight. Still it was good effort, but no the two would clash, the environment would change and in the end instead of potentially being consumed by the Bloody Yugure Flames of Amateratsu Tikatchi and Asura would snuff them out with Momiketsu.

It would only be a brief lull as the other two arrows fired would end up being met by kunai after another swing of Angel's hands, despite their odd method of throwing they were thrown with impressive force and speed, and courtesy of the Kyougan, accuracy. Just one would be enough two match one of Asura's arrows, but Angel would send out twelve, two would meet with the two arrows both projectiles cancelling themselves out while the other ten would head straight for Asura and Tikatchi. Sure she didn't have the hand eye co-ordination of whatever Asura was but it didn't mean her throwing skills were less deadly just easier to dodge that's all, which she compensated for with numbers. Couple with the fact that Asura had made it known that she would be going for lethal hits, if Angel just threw kunai on the same path as her vitals she didn't need to specifically aim at the trajectory of the arrow themselves. Asura wasn't the first archer she fought, though she might be the last but archery itself hadn't changed much in centuries, it wasn't something new just something uncommon. Even less so for Angel who had grown up alongside an archer, still she recognized Asura's skill and while it had in fact surprised her and even claimed her life not once but twice, it was losing it's surprise factor regardless of how impressed she was.

"Interesting, Onirushi & Tenshirushi, I like it. If you survive this challenge, you must make one in Susanoo comprising of the true Yugure Flames, Kamirushi would be fitting, yes? Angel said her voice still loud but no longer needing to shout, she would wipe away the blood trails though her pinkies and ring fingers would twitch. At the same time that occurred four out of the ten kunai launched would change positions impacting another four and altering their trajectory while being glided into other positions themselves, the result would be four kunai approaching from the front, two incoming from the left, two from the right and finally two from above aimed at Tika & Asura respectively. Each of them having five of these speeding kunai aimed at them while Angel's grin would remain upon seeing Tikatchi's transformation. "You joined the Demons of Ibaragakure, how cute. Angel said before cracking her neck her grin vanishing. "I guess I'll play with you for a bit but like I said Asura, I won't be dying the same way like my predecessors did." she said before rapidly swinging her arms once more and instead of kunai, shuriken came out in droves, flooding the area with them as they were released outward each arm releasing 15, per swing. It was time for her to go on the offensive wasn't it, besides they were so far away, she didn't need to chase them down after all them being far away was just where she wanted them to be.

Angel:

Meanwhile the original would keep track of everything her face one again unchanging, though Yaksha was curious to see how they would get out of this, he knew Angel was merely stalling for what he had no idea. Angel though knew the same as her golem version, the longer this dragged on the more likely it was that the Chaos Mode would end up running out and once it did she would no longer have to rely on such boring tactics to test them. Sure they were her, but they were also made to fight like she would in her youth, and her at Jonin level didn't fight this way, not unless there was no other option. Unfortunately with that fuinjutsu active it seemed like there was no other way, a Bringer of Kaos and a Demon of Ibara, how interesting.
[/spoiler]

Tikatchi
Spoiler:

Asura
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 9:43 pm

Its was no question things were closely matched between sides however with tika and asura holding the edge with their eyes things didn't seem all together so bad. Seeing how things were going at the moment they were kinda in a pinch 30 kunai with chakra strings all moving rapidly and with incredible force he didn't have the time to intercept them all and currently he was suffering from the effects of the the inhaled poisons. Forging on step closer to asura his kyougan eyeing her she knew. What his look ment or so he hoped as he'd form handseals after rotating at echoing Flash speeds a dome of his atomic and liquid fire erecting around the two. He himself could only start it in his condition unknown to angel however his clone would maintain the intense speed to block the incoming attacks from angel. In the beginning he'd slow a slight gap in the technique for only asura to be able to slip through.

Back on the inside as the clone would resume rotating to keep the dome up tika would draw kubikiribocho before inflicting an S-rank wound to his torso.. He'd struggle for a minute to hold the blade as it would begin to syphon the blood from its master until it grew a dull red. The first meter on its gauge full it would replenish his first lost S-rank of blood. Before it would begin syphoning the second. It would take some time but it would replenish the poisoned blood with fresh blood allowing tika to form the handseals needed to close the wound to his torso up before anymore blood could be syphoned leaving the blade a slightly brighter red than his first syphon left it.

Refreshed he'd stand to resume rotation. He'd have the clone transform just in time as he let the dome down once the threat was gone. Leaving tika and what she'd think was asura standing Letting his seal receied to stage two to conserve the energy tika would watch for any holes in defence and then as part of his plan unleash four beams of raw fire to impact angels torso the minute the dome would drop to hopefully cause an opening his azamaku would degrees back to activation while his Akirama would remain.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 10:03 pm

Seeing Tikatchi's look, a spike of fear ran through Asura. However it was swiftly pushed away. Who did Angel think she was? Making Asura scared, Asura was never going to fear anyone ever again. No one would cause her to get so scared that she couldn't act, no one was going to stop her. She was stronger than that, she was much stronger than she had when she was a little girl. Seeing the look and the incoming shuriken, Asura dropped her Chaos Mode, slumping slightly as she moved into the protection of Tikatchi's rotation to get out of the way of them. The pressure had lifted and that meant ninjutsu was able to be used once more and that meant it was time to do something incredibly insane but Tikatchi knew that Asura would throw herself into the line of danger at any given moment to assure a victory. Or at least Asura hoped that he did. A grin split her features and she slammed her hands together, a ping sounding as her chakra activated.

With the increased seal speed due to her kyougan, Asura triggered three jutsu within short order. The first obscured them all with smoke as a clone was created. The clone however looked exactly like Tikatchi, even down to holding his weapon apparently and matched his expression. However this wasn't Asura, instead during the obscuring smoke she had body replaced. After all, two of her arrows had been cancelled out but in such a way that they landed near Angel due to her blocking them with kunai. Activating her full stealth abilities, Asura had body replaced with the Arrow and drew back another arrow, stepping within five feet due to Angel dropping her Susanoo after the threat seemed to have vanished. Asura was entirely silent as she done this, nothing she done making any noise whatsoever. This was where the plan was dangerous, she was so close to Angel that she wasn't sure if she was going to be seen but with Angel's view craned up so high to see them on the wall... Asura was pretty sure she was low enough down that it wouldn't be possible to be noticed.

Tikatchi was going to kill her for this she knew but that was good enough. Her Kyougan moved to its absolute limit, glowing brightly as she drew back the arrow and released it at point blank range towards Angel. She knew when it was time to be dramatic and when it was time to actually fight, to be stealthy, this was the latter time. No words would pass Asura's lips, no emotion would mar her features. She was a finely tuned killing machine, hopefully Angel could see that but she wanted to prove it. Angel was the finest example of a Mishura, what all of them should have aspired to be. Asura had read so many stories, so many about this legendary woman. Yet here she was, attempting to put an arrow through her skull. She knew she was worthy of this though, Asura had pulled herself from the very bottom to become the Clan Head. No one was more worthy than her, no one deserved to be where she was. Tikatchi had lived the easy life for so long that he didn't understand how to command. He didn't understand how loyalties lay and how easily they could be shattered. Maybe she would kill him herself after this, leave no one alive to war against her and her family. Those thoughts fired through at a mile a millisecond however and the arrow was already launched.

A near complete sonic boom would sound from the arrow, such was its force and proximity. Backed by Destroyer Contract strength, the arrow would attempt to punch through Angel's skull and spatter her brain matter across the entire room. Of course with Asura's keen eyes as well as the proximity, it was going to take SSS++ reaction to even notice the arrow was incoming let alone be able to dodge it or react in time to it and Asura was pretty sure that Angel had none of that. A spike of pain ran through her eye though... She'd need to be careful... Very careful.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 11:39 pm

She saw it, the glance of desperation that accompanied those who had fallen pray to her poison Tikatchi was one of those, and a beautifully malicious smirk appeared on her face as he went though such a realization. "Boom." Angel muttered as the rain of kunai and shuriken met his dome of liquid fire and promptly detonated the explosive tags on them. Yet despite the numerous projectiles Tikatchi's dome would hold true. She had not expected Asura to let down her Bringer of Chaos Seal but it didn't mean she didn't welcome the change, in fact she was so joyous about it that she had to show off just a bit. Lightning would coat her body as Tikatchi begun spinning showcasing her tertiary affinity. Possessing chakra meant a change in combat and it was very much welcome, however just coating herself in Lightning Release: Armor wasn't showing off, no swinging her arms outward while utilizing Wind Release: Boost Wave was. A waste of chakra, sure it would have been in a normal circumstance but her simple demonstration of power was meant to invoke fear in them after all it would seem like with just a sweep of her hands everything around her would be blown away.

However, it would seem that her showboating would have the in adverted effect of actually saving her life, unknown to her, hidden even from her impressive set of eyes Asura had body replaced waiting, ready. Yet the Boost Wave would not only deflect the hidden arrow off course but would also end up rag-dolling her concealed successor (Asura) while she still reeled from straining her transcendent eyes. "Magnificent! Show me more!" Angel said completely oblivious to the fate of the woman near her, and instead bursting forward eager to close the distance between herself and her opponents. Meanwhile if Asura did in fact, not pack that arrow with defense piercing then it would actually be sent hurtling right back at her, if it did then it would instead be deflected to the right. In both cases however the arrow thankfully wouldn't be deflected at the same speed it was shot, fortunately for Asura that is lest it might have put an early end in her career as a soldier. Then again she could instead be saved by Tikachi seeing as it had been her that saved him during his unfortunate poisoning.

Meanwhile the charging Angel would take off her body a complete blur of zig-zag movement and cackling lightning her hyper accelerated state causing her to preform a quick yet textbook combo of her jonin years. Step one make hand seals ending with Tiger, step two unseal 1 of her battle-fans, step three swing arm with battle fan, step four simultaneously exhale jouts of flame to throw unsealed wind infused weaponry into, step five cackle manically. The result being ten pairs of shuriken interconnected with ninja wire and infused with wind thrown through fire resulting in ten pairs of cyclic flaming shurikens hurtling toward Tikatchi and "Asura" at high speeds. They looked lethal because they were very much so as if even one met flesh it would not only slice straight though it but cauterize the wound as it passed though a technique she had mastered after fighting members of the annoying Dokusei Clan who wouldn't stop regenerating.

She was however well aware that her chakra reserves were quickly depleting but now that she had access to it she couldn't but help take advantage of it. With a lick of her lips she almost dared Tikatchi to try that spinning move again though he would probably have to seeing as her shurikenjutsu was top notch. Even within this obvious set up there lay a trap after all both the shuriken as well as the wire interconnecting them were lethal. If not for that her splayed fingers hinted to another pass at manipulating them once in motion all the while folding her hand fan so it could stick to the back of her hand while she was in motion. Speed, Power, Control that was the essence of all that was Angel, though as a jonin she was marked by her showmanship and even if this thing was just a copy of the original it played the part well.

"That was pointless, you know Nee-san, wasting all that chakra." Yaksha said causing the real Angel to sigh. "Just because you couldn't see doesn't mean it was pointless. Still, I do agree I was quite cocky as a jonin before the war came which humbled me in my Sannin years. Your grandfather and I butted heads often during this time you know." she would reply to him as she watched how the beams Tikatchi release in reply were sliced apart by two pairs of the shuriken with them not even slowing down and still hurtling towards him and "Asura" full intent on dicing them up while cooking them like mishura filet mignon.

Angel:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 1:02 pm

Tika would move into motion his azamaku detecting the amount of chakra poured into the massive force of wind and the kunai that were headed his direction. The time slowing effect of his kyougan would allow him a better reaction initially reactivating his cursed stage three keeping the eye closed to hide the direct acknowledgement to his game. tikas body would bulk and seem more masculine, this was the first time anyone even asura would see the depths he walked for the clan and all the hatred he embraced to make a better future rather than what he'd seen and experienced in his time. In these moments he was kinda thinking of it all he was a brat growing up. Lexi had gave him the means to become stronger at first rather than it being natural that played a part here, now. Reflecting he'd smile inside he didn't deserve clan head then. Nor did he now not for lack of leadership but because he held no morality to remain a positive public figure amongst his people. He wasn't favored for his choice in xing, nor his actions during war to acquire the power to lead correctly. But it mattered no more, not here.

All while these things were happening in his head he would have strayed hard right at SSS-rank+ speeds  once the winds forces subsided using his massive strength to plant himself. His Black raidens armor would crackle loudly over the sound  of the winds growing weaker, though it wouldn't be visible to angel or asura lest they'd view him in Infrared. Or could see the details of his now spiked hair. Channeling more of raidens lightning through kubikiri. he'd use his time slowing and hightend reaction from kami to bob and weave through the kunai carefully avoiding the infused chakra in them and cutting all attached wire using the SSS+ Rank strength he held now due to his Raidens armor. The increased chakra flow would sharpen his movements and allow his limits to be pushed past their maximum. It would be even more evident now to angel that tika had undergone a more forbidden change than before channeling black lightning through one  inferno kunai and unleashing it at SSS+ rank strength to pierce her skull before doing the same again only this time the chakra would change into that of grey lightning this kunai would be thrown into the ground mere feet from angels golem just far enough from the other kunai to not cause a disturbance in his plan and would pull her lightning armor from her due to its magnetized pull over lightning techs, he'd close his kami to conserve energy once more, his armor's crackle long since coming to rest as he'd observe from a safe spot

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 1:20 pm

Asura knew she hadn't been caught, she was outside of Angel's field of vision and thus her chakra sight wouldn't be able to detect her and her stealth was powerful enough that it was going to be incredibly difficult to do so in any other way. However the Archer noticed something bad was happening that, due to the distance and the time taken for the body replacement, would allow Asura to react before her arrow was launched. She kept the strength up of her eye, forcing herself to keep the power running despite the strain she knew it was going to cause, another tear of blood running down her cheek and she charged her arrow before launching it as the wave came towards her. This wasn't an incredibly intelligent gambit but it was one she was forced to perform, not that it truly mattered, she knew that she would give all that she had to in order to win, in order to prove to her past and to those that thought she was weak that she was worthy of being clan head, that she was the true ruler of the Mishura.

The arrow exploded into flames as it contacted the wave of wind, now due to the elemental neutrality the first wave of flames would sputter out however the wave of Heat behind it and the next layer of Blaze would continue on unabated, the power of the Eien Yugure flames lending it even more dangers So the arrow itself, with its SSS-Rank of physical damage and the SSS-Ranks of Heat and Blaze release chakra damage behind it would continue on in Angel's blindspot to scorch her alive even as she reeled from the attacks that Tikatchi launched at her. Asura then kicked the ground and threw herself backwards, keeping just ahead of her flames as they erupted outwards so that she wouldn't burn herself to a crisp. After landing outside of the radius she slid backwards and stayed in a crouch, eyes narrowed to make sure that Angel was indeed dead after all, with techniques from the front to deal with and no idea of where Asura actually was, there really would be no way of her seeing this Tenshirushi coming.

Chakra Drain:

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 4:07 pm

Angel, the real one would sigh as her golem was defeated though she would make a comment mainly to the person who had gotten the kill rather than to the one that confirmed it. "Ara ara. It seems the boy has become a man, no longer relying on your granddaughter to fight your battles for you huh? Then again that unslightly seal of hers was holding you back just as much as it was my golem wasn't it. Angel said with a laugh thoroughly amused by the turn of events even as the flames incinerated her Jonin level golem, she would crack her neck sitting upward a bit more and spinning the last pebble in her hand though she wouldn't throw it initially. "This is good, you both survived, if you can survive me during my time as a Sannin I've instructed the annoyances governing this thing to heal your injuries and what not. I want a fair fight after all otherwise it will be over far to quick and well that wouldn't be fun not at all." she said tossing the pebble upward and catching it while waiting for their responses. Very well, let us begin. Round hmm 5 is it?" she said before tossing the pebble  into a spot that was unmarred by their conflict.

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 E376d544648af5d58afb440d4704cdec

"Oh wait, did I say Sannin. I forgot, I was promoted so very quickly my days as a Sannin are pretty much inconsequential. I do mean days literally." Angel said her hands completely hidden within the over sized sleeves of the Kage robes draped on her shoulders. Her body would hum with purplish-black electricity as she became engulfed in Lightning comprised of the tainted chakra of an Acolyte which would condense into a potent armor her hair flaring up and becoming spiky. "Dodge this." she would mutter, her eyes shifting to the 4th Stage before her entire body would jolt with Angel vanishing. In actuality she was moving at extremely high speeds due to throwing a straight right at Asura's left shoulder backed with all of her strength & speed. In front of her punch was another of her most notorious techniques, the Void Release: Rasengauntlet which would move forward to impact Asura before Angel did.

That is unless Asura decided to activate her annoying seal again, but in fact Angel didn't care if she did any longer. If she was fast enough to dodge the punch then awesome, if not the blow was strong enough for punch a hole straight through said shoulder while destroying Asura's chakra network connected to that shoulder. The Archery had gotten annoying, her opponents had gotten cocky, and it was time for her to remind them of who she was, not some push over run of the mill member of their clan. She was Angel Mishura, Tenshi no Amaterasu & the 2nd Tetakage of Ibaragakure and they would tremble before her visage.

She would watch to see what, Asura did a twitch for some sort of bow pulling and she would change her simple straight into a Susanoo Fist backed one. This would change it from something which could be fixed by the end of this bout into something which would take Asura's life away upon impact or hit a more crucial area of her body and destroy the chakra within said part. It wasn't meant to be a lethal blow it all depended on her, but truthfully Angel was tired of Asura getting her way, she wanted a fun battle boring game of hide and go seek was just weak. No more importantly she wanted to see what Tikatchi had just done, and how he had managed to literally strip her Lightning Release armor off of her body to allow the kunai he threw to penetrate her predecessor golem's skull.

If the attack was successful Angel would keep her momentum and spin at using Mishura Style: Ripping Move into a back fist aimed at hitting Asura's lung and knocking her flying away in one smooth motion based on the template of Tenshi Fist. This was geared at knocking Asura's body flying while leaving her arm to drop to the ground where Angel would make the Tiger seal before burning it into ash with a Yugure Release: Great Fireball technique used as a flamethrower. That is if Chaos Mode hadn't been activated, if it had then she would just stomp on it in order to crush it, and vent her annoyance constructively.

5th Round:

Angel:

Last edited by Aurielle on 4th June 2016, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the Round Details)
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 7:33 pm

current reserves:

As his kunai would Peirce angels skull tika would stand straight up now as the real angel would speak, this battle had ended and the real threat was beginning to to befall the the duo. you guessed right, it does come as a hinderance, but it remained useful for its time. And that is no longer, I guess its fair to say this is where the real test begins. I've only heard stories back then of your time as kage, a time I wished to experience.. Though our clan would've never regained its former glory if not for our actions in this time he'd look at asura his kami pulsating behind the closed lid only his eye which held the kyougan would be open momentarily and he'd look back to the real angel before she throw the next stone his lips parting tell me... in all this time since you've last seen me, did you think I would remain the lowly chunnin you killed? You've known of me being alive for some time now evidently as my name still glows on the wall behind you, as does my daughters and Asura... My master Lexianne.... would never forgive me.. For allowing myself to give up so easily on progressing.even though he was fully matured and still she sent chills through his spine her power was insane.

As their new opponent had appeared tika would place himself not far from asura just as a precaution he knew a bit of angel but not all. As the battle went into motion again the loud crackling would begin once more one wouldn't be able to tell from where, and as angel would close on Asura's location so too would he albeit at a much faster pace, his kyougan dripping a d rank of blood onto his kubikiri being syphoned in as he'd sheathe it just before reaching asura he'd grab her waist firmly while in motion snatching her just barely from a for sure shortened career. He'd make it to the other side of the room safely before letting her go, watch for an opening.. Stay away from her chakra it'll destroy your network rendering you unable to Wield your chakra if it connects at a major point take a rest.. I'll buy you some time he'd look at her his Kami fully active as his raidens armor would crackle loudly before turning away once more and dissappering to appear in the virutal center of the room far in front of asura he'd close his kyougan temporarily only his raidengan open as he'd stare angel down. so this is the fabled style I've heard so much of. I must admit your ability to mix your void release into your combat is insanely genius I must say I'm still shocked at how well you control it.. However I've grown as well my lady.. he'd state as hed await her first move on him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 5:54 pm

That fight was done, that was good. Angel was starting to scare her she had to admit but Asura wasn't one to feel fear like that, having someone so strong against her was exhilarating, it brought her emotions to the fore and let her truly feel. She loved fighting like this, being able to throw her all at the fight and to see the impact of what she could truly do. She knew that her grandfather had killed the golem this time though and she didn't mind that, they were dead it meant that there wasn't much left to do, not anymore. Asura got to her feet, powering her Kyougan down to just its fourth stage, her Itsugan going down to base to stop it from draining her chakra so heavily. She took a deep breath and let it out before nodding. "I'm enjoying myself Angel-sama, I never get to push myself so hard, I never need to think so much in a fight, everyone seems to die so easily whenever I get angry, whenever I try! You are what it truly means to be a Mishura however and dying by your hand... I dare say I wouldn't mind all too much..."

Her words were almost premonition as the next Golem wasted almost no time in trying to break her. 'So fast!' Her mind shouted at her and she went to snap her hands together, not wishing to but almost being forced to body replace immediately to get out of it. Suddenly everything was shunted and changed however as Tikatchi pulled her away from the strike, allowing her to dodge it. She slid back along the ground and dropped to one knee. "My body is starting to tire Tikatchi... This time I will support, no more games, she can see me clear as day." She told him, all of her stealth having fell away, dropped as she went to make hand seals. She pulled herself to her feet once more and reached up, wiping the blood away from her eye before looking at her Grandfather. "We'll never win this if we don't work together... So go! I'll support your strikes." She told him before slinging her bow once more, she drew Nuibari in one hand and then reached down to her pouches with the other.

She drew out three kunai and spun them around her fingers before launching them forwards one at a time towards Angel. Each of them burst forwards at SS-Rank speeds due to her Kyougan and she backed it with her Trick Shot, of course it was more than likely that Angel was going to be able to dodge the strikes but that wasn't the point. Asura knew at this moment she wasn't able to break through like she had before so she was going to rely on her grandfather more, she was going to trust him again... She had to or she was going to die. There was no more fighting this like a solo battle, she had to let him strike, she had to let him be who he was, even if that warred against what she wanted. She couldn't control Tikatchi though, so she was going to help him and together they would overcome Angel.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 12:01 am

Angel would halt once her prey escaped with her placing her Rasengauntlet clad hand behind her back and pointing upward at the sky with her free hand once Tikatchi started addressing the real Angel, though it would be the golem who would answer while the original merely grinned. "I do not need your validation for my actions, Susanoo himself is my witness as everything I've done has been for the betterment of my village and my clan. Still to think one such as you came this far with being a Demon of Ibaragakure, and that dojutsu of yours. I haven't sighted a Kami Raidengan in a very very long time. I trust you know how to use those eyes, because if you intend to engage me in physical combat, you will need it. she would bring her hand down shifting one of her Tenshi no tsubasa and channeling wind chakra into it before dashing forward. She would launch a series of kicks, the first a high kick which was a feint that she'd quickly pull back while simultaneously unsealing three Ibara Style Kunai and kicking them with her calf (back of her leg) causing them all to streak forward at Ripping Discord and pierce through the incoming kunai that Asura had thrown due to her fanning wind with her Tenshi no Tsubasa causing the kunai to become hyper lethal. While she did that she would follow up with a spinning rear kick, in that same motion which depending on if Tikatchi fell for the feint or not would determine her next move.

If he did then the rear kick would land and if he lacked SS-rank strength to root himself in place she would knock him off his feet and into the air. If he did root himself in place then she would take his legs off by the knee caps, this was due to Impact and the fact that her Void Release chakra armor's aura was potent enough to destroy the portion of his Raiden Release armor it would eventually make contact with from 5 ft away. Yet before he could get too far she would, while shifting her tessen back down and adhering it to her wrist using chakra, keep up her momentum to deliver a spinning back kick so fast that it set the very air on fire. She would seem to make one hand seals though it was only because one of her hands was behind her back but her cheeks would end up puffing up as she exhaled Yugure flames onto the fire generated by her kick. Usually the fire would only cover twenty feet around her, which wasn't much seeing as if Tikatchi had been knocked flying he would be moving at Ripping Discord and thus be out of range. However thanks to the Yugure Flames burning on fire, the fire would be consumed by the black flames of Yugure resulting in a vortex of flames 80 ft around Angel.

If he didn't, she would push off the ground with the foot still on the ground before bringing her extended leg downward which if it impacted him or even if it missed it would result in a massive crater with a radius of 30 feet. If it hit head on though then it would not only break through his armor but in addition to the SS-rank strength backed blow he would sustain SS-rank damage to his chakra coils in the place used to block it. While she fell would once again shift her her Tenshi no Tsubasa onto her wrist for safe keeping so that she could make one hand seals her cheeks puffing up as she exhaled a point blank Great Fire Annihilation. Sure it wouldn't harm either of them, her because her aura would destroy the chakra she put into the flames as they came in contact with her body and him because his armor was in fact potent enough to block the damage. But that was just the thing about Yugure Flames, if they weren't quenched though they burned slowly eventually they burn through all defenses.

The original Angel would actually direct a question to Asura commenting on the fact that Tikatchi had a Raidengan. "So, I take it those blood purists are no longer in control then? Hated them during my time but I know they must have taken over after I was assasinated always going on about keeping the bloodline pure and Pro-Mishura. You would never know that our rivals were our distant kin with how much they seemed to hate them." Angel said with Yaksha headbutting her hand to get her to keep petting him. She would do so before leaning down and whispering something to him which would cause him to nod and then desummon himself, with Angel leaning back and crossing her legs.

For Asura:

For Tikatchi:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 2:09 pm

A smile would crack his face slightly as angel would snap back at him with her normal tone even after all these years your still the same.. Sheer physical combat is impossible for an acolyte with mishura blood coursing through their veins, your speed and power make you deadly before you ascension with just your human abilities, that void release of yours is very deadly most of all to boon, hand to hand combat with you would be suicide I'm no fool.
He'd say healing the damage to his kyougan swiftly as angel would swiftly go into motion his kami would catch sight of her perfectly while his kyougan would predict her immediate motion, in the middle of this he'd flash back to his first time meeting her. He was a young clan head then but he was well aware of whom she was. He could remember the smell of fire and smoke everywhere, screams of the ibara civilians fleeing the chakra beasts and flames that ravaged their homes. His stomache was in his shoes then scared beyond compare and outmatched severely. Even at full power he wouldn't be able to even scratch her he could still remember the burn of the yugure she killed him with, how that feeling felt like forever, how long it took to finally be free of that pain and pass on. His mind was flashing with images and sounds of his own death his own screams and blood. A driving force, because he'd harden from that moment forward his first reaction wasn't to dodge the first strike though he'd be grateful for side stepping her with ease and free of harm with his hightened reaction and speed before backing to a safe distance outside the yugure flames swiftly Angel wouldn't know this however he was attempting to draw her away from asura and as such once he caught sight of the devastating kick that would be coming from above he'd grip his kubikiribocho firmly channelling grey magnetic chakra through the blade while focusing his own atomic chakra's for a counter.

It would only take seconds to prepare seeing as how he only had that, plus the jump on it that he had angel would find her lightning release armor stripped from her despite the fact of it being void, the chakra siphoning into kubikiri and then back out quickly as he'd unleash his Ekotsu technique to push the void release back out before it could do him harm.now full of void release lightning chakra instead of atomic back at the fast approaching angel swinging the blade with SSS+ ranked speed and almost point blank range,(didn't know how far she was by this point) this would only allow a moment to get clear since she had unleashed a yugure ball aswell, with his free hand tika would use his body flicker to escape being caught in his own explosion plus hers, he'd sheathe his blade once more before blurring through seals and unleashing his Black panther technique to cover the other side and possible escape of angel. He had never tried that before but using his magnetic chakra against her was best when she was using it in combination with her void release he thought if nothing more it would burn through her chakra.

Tika would land not far off powering his akirama down to its base state fourth stage to preserve it, he'd look for asura quickly before resuming glance of angels last known position the purists still exist no matter... It isn't until today that my granddaughter has found out that I have acquired this eye in a means to unify the clans.. Once more. She favors different methods however and I cannot fault her so I will be the shinobi for the clan I must from the darkness even if it means by mutilating my body to forged a unification of two powers he was just about exhausted angel wasn't a pushover and all of this fighting was taking its course on them both he was fighting to catch his breathe now. Though he knew that wasn't enough to kill her he'd switch his stance favoring his more dangerous style of fighting. Prodigy style..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 2:23 pm

A Kami Raidengan... Asura had been expecting it if she was being perfectly honest with herself. He had been getting too close to that Xing Denkou, he had been too close to the Denkou in general. However Asura knew she couldn't hate him, not at the moment, the emotion wouldn't come to her. She was exulting in combat too much to be angry, he was her ally at the moment and he had saved her life so he wasn't entirely a traitor yet. Now Asura could see Angel immediately moving in to toss kunai at her own and Asura flicked out three more shuriken at the same strength. Now Asura's kunai and shuriken weren't D-Rank, they were Kaos Style weapons, slightly tougher and thus though the first would be knocked aside by the force, the fact they were backed with strength meant that the kunai would be slowed sufficiently for the second set to knock them out of the air and leave Asura unharmed. She let out a loud sigh and then crouched down before dashing forwards at Ripping Discord speeds, heading straight towards Angel.

She drew Nuibari and flicked the weapon down before narrowing her eyes. She wasn't a close range fighter but she'd have to get around that somehow. Her Kyougan went to Stage 1 Akirama to give herself the necessary reaction boost she needed before she charged in behind Angel, using her Silent Preying so that Angel wouldn't be able to notice her incoming. Now Asura knew that she would never be able to stop Angel's hand seals, she was simply too fast for that but there were other things that Iaido was good for and with Angel's focus more than likely taken up by Tikatchi, it was time for Asura to either kill her or give Tikatchi the opening that he needed to kill her and start up the final match.

So with that Asura flicked out another kunai down just past Angel's leg as somewhat of a distraction before she swung Nuibari twice, using not the edge as she wasn't quite in range for that, as she was keeping back, but the horrific air pressure that the swings generated to try and carve Angel open. Each of the two slashes would open up a rift at Ripping Discord speeds to try and cleave Angel in half, each of them able to get through her lightning armour. Of course Angel might not actually know what Iai Dividing was but Asura found it unlikely, this was more to force Angel to respond to a deadly threat, one much more difficult to ignore than Asura's kunai, hopefully this was going to work and Tika could end this quickly but... Asura highly doubted that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 4:29 pm

Angel would spin out of her heel drop when her armor was stripped off of her once more, and just because she wasn't looking at Asura didn't mean she couldn't detect where she was. Thus the spin would allow her to not only position herself better so that she could throw out her free arm to catch the Lightning attributed Void Release Ekotsu but likewise flick the hand she had behind her back in order to release a Wind Release: Boost Wave to not only deflect the incoming wind pressure backed slice right back onto Asura but likewise, while she dodge being cut in half by her own kenjutsu technique, knock her off her feet and send her crashing into one of the kanji etched walls some 140 ft away. During this time Tikatchi's strike would easily part through her Yugure Release technique however upon coming in contact with her hand it wouldn't slice her apart but rather the lightning attributed Void Release crescent would actually be conducted through her body. This was because right before it hit her she would activate her Lightning Release: Chakra Armor and utilize something she had used in Tikatchi's presence once before albeit the more advanced variant. "Come now boy, I know it's been over 200 years but truly did you forget when your own Kage tried the same and how it failed so miserably? Did you even think before using my own chakra against me?" Angel mocked before literally pushing off the air with her hand into a flip. While her body once again became clad in her Void Release Lightning Release Armor rather than simply discharge the electricity out of her body like she normally did.

She would right herself in mid air before aiming a downward drop-kick and stomping while utilizing Susanoo Fist in order to manifest the feet of her Susanoo in the same motion and shattering the ground further reducing the fighting area. She would then proceed to draw both of her Tenshi no Tsubasa and flick them open before blowing all of the rubble towards Tikatchi except now backed by razor sharp winds. Of course that wasn't just it, a slide of her trusty Tessen back into their usual place and a hand seal later and the true attack would reveal itself. "Boom." Back when she had kicked out and set the stream of fire ablaze with the flames of Yugure her boots had made contact with the ground previously. What she had done was layer an attack underneath a feint which was good enough to be mistaken for a true attack while the real danger lurked underneath the flames. Numerous tags had been unsealed from her boots and had been spreading moving at vacuum release speeds, much to slow to catch them normally but deception was any competent kunoichi's choice tool for getting what they wanted.

Angel would land in the wake of the simultaneous explosion with her Rasengauntlet hand thrown upward and a truly malicious smile appearing on her face. "So. Who wants to dance next? she said while licking her lips and cutting her tongue against her canines staining her pearly whites with the pitch black blood of an acolyte. The original would clap lightly in amusement as she knew her golem was putting on a show. "Marvelous, but it was a question I was asking Asura, not you Tikatchi. After all if they were no longer in power how would you know anything about it or did you dispose them personally, I doubt it. If you did then Asura would not have suffered, Similar to my darling little sister did." Angel said with a sneer though her eyes would dart to Asura assuming she survived the assault with a flash of warmth as she thought of the similar struggle that her younger sister went through.

Angel:

For Asura:

For Tikatchi:

For Both:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th June 2016, 3:07 pm

Undoubtedly angel was tough. Even now tika was literally feeling the heat if not for his eyes he feared this would of been the end for both he and his granddaughter, though still this situation posed great threats as he wasn't initially aware of the traps set by angel tika would catch glance of asura giving her a slight nod then move into motion he'd first body flicker clear of the immediate damage she so intently had in mind with her susanoo backed stomp. Tika's mind was in over drive as his memories of then would overwhelm his brain constantly hearing the words Fire,FIRE!! FIREEEEEE" echo through his mind his Akirama and Azamaku would surge a deeper purple as a Sky blue figure would erupt into the sky above the complex and away from the explosion. Its leathery wings beating calmly as the smoke of angels technique would begin to rise.. He'd barely escaped the blast and rubble his reaction superb once more. He'd close his eyes the eyes of the figure opening fully it would blur through seals perfectly mimicking his own motions before unleashing a much larger version of stream to neutralize the poison produced by the tags. He'd hold his breathe to be safe though he was high up and the wind by now had kicked up due to the ever growing heat in the air. The sky had almost been blacked by the smoke and fire and dark clouds would replace the deep blue that once was, was now gone.. In the wake of the clearing smoke his technique would be revealed his armored susano'o sky blue in color Large(XL) in stature now roared down at Angel.
Spoiler:
He was however hesitant to attack there was so little time to react he couldnt stop to make sure asura had done the same but had faith she was after all far better than he in multiple areas already. that doesn't matter now... he'd say the blood dripping from his eyes unto his in hand kubikiri.. Syphoning it back into his body after being pulled into the blade he'd sheate it once more and prepare for what was to come he was already preparing his next move once asura surfaced and he had a clear shot he would be ready. His heart or what was left was beating fast

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th June 2016, 3:58 pm

It was a good ploy, Asura had to admit but with her reaction tiers and the visual prowess of her Kyougan there was really little chance of hiding the explosive tags from her ever vigilant gaze. Of course she had a few more pressing matters to contend to and thankfully with her Itsugan she noticed the readying of a Boost Wave once more and she threw herself to the side and upwards to avoid the vacuums being thrown back at her. Of course this meant she took the brunt of the boost wave and was sent flying towards the etched wall behind her but that was good, range was her ally, her friend. She couldn't hide but she could bring this back to her territory and after seeing the nod from Tikatchi she knew what had to happen. It was never going to be pleasant when it got to this, Asura knew that much but it was finally time, she was going to revel in this.

As she flew through the air her eyes fired up to their maximum power and golden chakra engulfed her frame. The smoke from the explosions and the poison would hide Asura's manifestation of her Susanoo and taking the boost wave meant that she was launched away at SSS speeds, fast enough to avoid the explosion. When the smoke cleared, in addition to Tikatchi's gargantuan warrior there was another, hidden under robes and swathes of flame, the details almost impossible to see. It was crouched low, wings folded to its back and one of its two primary arms was down on the ground. A blindfold covered its eyes but it reached up and removed it, a pair of shining purple dojutsu gazing down from on high. The details of its face were hidden by strips of almost cloth-like chakra and a sextuplet of horns poked out from the folds. The pair farthest back from the eyes were the longest, spiraling backwards the next pair were shorter and thicker, fluted in nature and the last pair were thick and plain.

Asura herself stood within the forehead of the Susanoo and it rose up from its crouch, knees still bent. A bow of chakra manifested in its left hand and an arrow in its right, drawing the bow back. "Angel. I believe it's time we increase the scale of this fight. This throne room likely won't survive... I am upset for that, as it truly is beautiful but that was the threat when it came to conducting these fights here. We Mishura are not all too known for keeping our attacks small and concise." She said before the susanoo started to skirt around the room in a circle, constantly watching Angel. Asura could feel the chakra ripping at her body but she would survive, she knew she would. "The Blood Purists were not slain by Tikatchi... But by myself. Tikatchi knew of them but knew not what they done, he didn't understand the cruelties I was put through, the agony that I endured to become what I did. In some respects... I hate Tikatchi but I know it was not his fault, I cannot truly blame him. All I can do now is show the power of the Mishura, prove to those that sought to put me down just how strong they've made me. If they can see me now from Above... I hope they are weeping in terror for what I shall do when I find them again."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 6:27 am

The explosion would devastate the area sending rock and lava flying every which way only to reveal the blood red sky which was clouded with soot, smoke and ash from their continual clash. Angel would smile amazed that they were able to manifest something like that, truly it was quite spectacular, yes they were truly worth of succeeding her, as she had despaired when their weren't any Mishura born with her specific eyes and thus could not manifest the true power of their dojutsu. Her clan was in a mixture of awe and fear of her as she had admittedly become quite cold after the events that would eventually result in her making Ibaragakure known as the Bloody Thorn. Still she would merely smirk before kicking off the air before she landed and then darting off at Ripping Discord speeds to ascend to the roof as the only section of the area that had been left untouched was where the original was sitting and the small remaining section of the building. Right before she dropped she would channel chakra to her summoning tattoo and a huge plume of smoke on par with the size of their Susanoo would be formed.

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Salama10

"So, these are the ones you are fighting Tenshi?" A booming feminine voice would say from within the smoke cloud before it would disperse revealing the Boss of the Salamander contract who had caught Angel on her tail before flicking her upward over her bodyto land on the massive salamander's head. "Yes Akuma, I guess Yaskha gave you all the information, they have been most pleasing to fight against but if we are going to battle let us take it away from here yes?!" Angel shouted loud enough for her voice to carry as she sat down on top of her faithful summon's head. Akuma would make a head gesture before bounding off. She would first leap off of the mountain that the Mishura base was on in order to land on the flatland that was around them. A change in scenery was good, if only to not devastate the area around the original even further, sure she would be protected unless it was truly devastating but it was more so that all of them could cut loose with wild abandon. "I have not seen Susanoo that impressive since ... Akuma said trailing off though her voice would easily project loud enough to be heard by the others, Angel would nod in agreement and once they got far enough away they would stop and turn back with Angel leaping off of Akuma's head and being surrounded by purplish-black chakra which would condense into her own Armored Susanoo.

Akuma:

"My own, I know."

Angel's Susanoo was odd, very odd seeing as it was very much feminine but not only just feminine but rather beautiful in an unearthly sense. It would stare at them with it's eyes squinted enough that they seemed closed which in conjunction with the high collar which obscured the bottom half of it's face, and the broken halo which from the front looked complete, it seemed to be the perfect picture of peacefulness. It was dressed very well with it's armor plates hugging it's body showing off it's curves, but it lacked wings entirely instead it had three sets of arms, two of which were holding much larger versions of her bladed tessen both of which where currently folded, while the hands of it's other four arms were empty. Two of them were currently crossed under it's chest causing it's bust to pop up a bit more while the other two were currently putting it's long hair flowing down it's back into a ponytail seemingly getting prepared for a fight. After it did so Angel would close her eyes which would cause it to open it's own with both of it's eyes mimicking the exact pattern of her active dojutsu. Angel's closed eyes would begin to cry tears of blood though other hand that her Rasengauntlet clad hand would still be held up high while she made a one handed seal of confrontation. Her Susanoo would likewise make the seal of confrontation though properly instead of using two hands like Angel did, as she was being polite and waiting for them to make the same before doing anything, after all it was only proper shinobi etiquette.

Akuma would stand about 50 or so feet away from Angel's Susanoo, her long tail swinging back and forth while she internally decided which of the two she would choose to combat. Would it be the Susanoo which looked to be wreathed in a cloak of flames or would it be the one which seemed undead with just as many arms as her summoner?

Angel:

-----------------------

Meanwhile back at the base the original Angel would yawn before shifting her seating arrangement so she could lean horizontally and get more comfortable knowing that it would probably take a while before this fight was done. She didn't bother to spectate knowing they would end up coming back when they were done fighting anyways if only to be healed by her wardens. Not to mention Akuma would most likely tell her everything she saw while in battle with them, but then again she wanted it to be a surprise it was more fun that way. "Hn...wait till they get a load of me..."
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th June 2016, 2:35 pm

A crease would line tikas forehead and in between his eyebrows he was puzzled. Because prior to swapping eyes he was only able to complete susano'o armoring it was a task far too great in his trainings back then not to mention this wasn't the summon he'd faced in his child hood..forming the seal of confrontation while he spokeno..you must be the boss summon... muttering to himself as he'd recall some of the previous tactics its lesser used, however that would do him no good here. He'd look at angel once more  decending while susano'o's wings flapping rather elegantly to a few hundred feet off the ground they stood. His arms crossed as he watched from his perch inside the jewel on his susano'o's head his eyes would shift to asura temporarily and then back to akuma and angel impressive..I had no doubt you were the greatest to hold the mishura name before and even now you continue to show your true prowess.. I thought it impossible to complete a susano'o and armor it with only the fourth stage. But no... You have surpassed that barrier and I surmise it was easy for you.. Well this should be rather interesting. I'd guess though that your price for that susano'o is much heavier without advanced eyes Angel-sama?? for this first time he'd probably ever addressed her properly but this time was for sheer respect she had done what was impossible but what had caused her to be able to use it still was troubling him but didn't make him a slouch using the casual conversation for an opening the susano'o hands containing his raiden's lightning would unleash a massive black panther at akuma that would jolt from side to side before flanking from the right aiming to Fry the large salamander before she could know what happened he knew however this might not hold alone so before it would be apparent that he'd unearthed something he'd blur thru seals unleashing a massive wall of his Liquid Fire at the two from head on.. But what would the options be for akuma while standing next to angel with the dual attack and one being invisible to them both? The war had indeed begun but how long he and asura could keep this up was starting to weigh on his mind too. He'd flare his wings once more pushing him backwards to a safer distance from any immediate counter.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next