Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Empty
PostSubject: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime10th August 2015, 3:27 pm

It had been awhile that Belladonna had attempted a bounty. In fact this was her first fight without Slyv present but she was hopeful that she was victorious, or would come out of this alive as her opponent was a Samurai, oh how she hated them Samurais’, they were a bit too tough for her liking, but she had hoped that one would eventually join her lustful army, well that wouldn’t be possible as Vix had nerfed her most favorite attack before she could’ve created an army now the only thing she had was Lori… Such a pain in the ass she was but she had to make do with her.

Well currently they were searching for Linda, well Lori was walking the empty streets for Linda while Belladonna was hiding in the shadows waiting for the moment she showed her face. Port Otonashi was pretty empty so picking her out should be easy enough, hopefully taking her out was just as easy.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime12th August 2015, 5:10 am

"D rank bounty. Target confirmed. Lori, preparing to eliminate. Let's do this Apollo," Linda would say as she stood on a chimney thirty feet from the targets. The empty streets made it way too easy to spot missing ninja roaming around. She would aim her bow toward Lori, pulling back and channeling chakra into her bow till an orange arrow was formed. Once it formed she would release the string on her bow, sending the explosive arrow flying at bullet release speeds straight for Lori's chest.

Jutsu:

Bow:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 8:25 pm

Well at least she was good for something. Belladonna thought as she watched everything that had unfolded with her own two eyes. While Lori was busy wandering the empty streets an arrow had suddenly pierced her chest and exploded. Of course without anyone in the streets she was an easy target and thus the contents of her body had decorated the walls and the small crater that was created by the explosion. When the dust settled Linda would notice that a puddle of water would settle in the small hole not the remains of the young woman as what she had mowed down was a water clone created by Lori to try and make her give away her position, which was somewhat successful. Now Bella had some idea to the distance to where Linda was and would create a thick blanket of Mist that would stretch over 40 feet.

Since Linda was in the range of the Mist, she would instantly notice a group eerie black ninja making their way towards her holding out their hands looking to grab her, of course they would be unable to do so as they were nothing but illusions created by Lori whom was hidden on the opposite side of the street but the aim was to startle her with the sheer number of them but of course Lori had none what would come next and she prepared herself by covering ears.

In an attempt to use the clones to confuse her a bit, Bella had immediately begun moving closer at Crashing Ground speeds and when she had covered about 10 feet she begun to sing.

Who day and night must slumber in R'lyeh, wave his tentacles having nasty dreams
And who has the might as master of R'lyeh, to drive humanity insane?

Cthulhu, Cthulhu! Tentacles!
Cthulhu, Cthulhu! Tentacles!

Who must have a mirror, scrape and slave all day, to raise R'lyeh, Cthulhu's way
Who must live in ignorance until the day, they find they've read too many nasty books!

The cultists, the cultists! Tentacles!
The cultists, the cultists! Tentacles!
”  Her sweet voice sung as the words echoed throughout the empty streets hoping to reach Linda’s ears.

Bella:

Linda:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime27th August 2015, 11:14 pm

Linda's eyes widened as she knew she just fell for a bait. She was about to move from the roof when a mist began to move in. She was just about to smirk, as something like this was no problem for her, when she noticed figures coming out of every direction. [Color=red]"Damnit. There's too many of them. I'll have to go big... This is gonna hurt,"[/color] she said as she pulled back her bow, pouring chakra into it and forming a large orange arrow. She pointed it up toward the sky as the figures began approaching. She then released her hand on the bow and smirked. "Boom..." she would say before jumping off the building preparing to attack the nearest figure only to go through it. Unless her opponents could see through the mist (as it also obstructs their view unless they have sensory as well) then they would be unaware of hundreds of chakra needles raining down toward the town from the sky at vacuum release speeds, each one influenced by explosive release. This would be like an air force bombing a village ten times over. She tried to take cover within the nearest building after going through one of the fake figures hidden in the mist.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime13th September 2015, 1:09 pm

The moment Linda pulled her bow back to release her attack; two tentacles would latch on to her from behind and pulled her down into something that resembled a nest filled with tentacles. The tentacles would wrap around both her arms and her legs and began violating the girl’s young body. One tentacle would began pulling down her pants while the other found its way down her throat  as the other thousands of tentacles prepared to violate her body. In truth Lind could probably be able to break through his genjutsu with relative ease as she was a samurai so she needed to think quickly as to what she could do to end this as quickly as possible and then she had an idea. Why would she break out of a genjutsu that she was enjoying? A smirk made its way on her lips as she cleared her throat readying to sing once more

My whole life has changed
Since you came in
I knew back then
You were that special one
I'm so in love, so deep in love
You made my life complete
You are so sweet
No one competes
Glad you came into my life
You blind me with your love
With you I am in sight

you opened me
I'm wide open
And I'm doing things, I never do
But I feel so good, I feel so good
Why'd it take so long me finding you
This is my story
And I'm telling you
It's not fiction
It's truly a fact
Without you right here having my back
I really don't know just where I'd be at

Belladonna began singing once more attempting to keep Linda trapped in the genjutsu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime20th September 2015, 1:01 pm

Linda would scream as she was taken by the tentacles, attempting to lash out at them with the bladed portion of her bow just for it to go through them. It took her a moment to put her mind together as she struggled to fight the thing attempting to molest her. She wasn't experiencing pleasure, but fear. However, she wasn't just some damsel, she was a fighter and her first thoughts went to escape. But her weapons wouldn't work on it. This thing molesting her could touch her but she couldn't touch it. Why was that? She heard singing and remembered before that she had heard it as well. Genjutsu, was her first thought. She could try to kai out of it, but that wouldn't work too well. After all her assailant could just use more sound based gen to trap her. No, she would need to deal with the sound point blank. This was going to hurt but she would need to see medical nin if she survived. Linda took a deep breath before forcing her arms to her weapon pouch and grabbing two kunai, tossing one to the other hand as she struggled against the violating tentacles she would then thrust both into her ears. This would be difficult, not being a medical ninja, but she just had to use enough force. She stabbed herself in both ears, giving out a loud scream till she couldn't hear a thing and felt nothing. She had mutilated her own ears to disperse the genjutsu and rid herself of hearing. She couldn't waste time. She grabbed her bow once again and shot an arrow toward the sky, performing the technique she had just attempted before collapsing to her knees, dizzy from the loss of equilibrium and pain.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime20th September 2015, 3:50 pm

So instead of indulging in the sweet embrace of the tentacles she feared them that was first, no matter her next move would take care of her resistance. Any thoughts of escapes within her thoughts would be instantly be replaced by what she had wanted the most as the tentacles didn’t appease to her. Her fear would be replaced by an illusion of what Linda was truly aroused by as Belladonna’s song caressed the very essence of her mind easing her tension to allow her to enjoy her deepest sexual fantasies thus stopping her attempt to try and break free from the genjutsu which wouldn't be possible either way as she didn't use C rank strength in attempt to escape. The tentacles would continue to molest her as they would strip her down to nothing, while holding her down. Two tentacles would force its way down her throat moving back and forth in unison, another pair would encase her breasts and would latch on to them before performing a sucking motion like a child suckling on its mother’s breasts, another tentacle which was three times the size of the others would slither down her mound and began rubbing against her before brutally penetrating her causing her to immediately orgasm. “And now for the icing on the cake” She would clear her throat once more before singing.

Using her screams to pin point her location, Lori would take off at Crashing Ground Speeds to where Linda was currently located. Since she had heard Bella’s song she would soon befall under the same fate the Linda was but as that wouldn’t be an ideal situation she had quickly pick up the girl’s bow from off the floor which of course she would’ve been forced to drop due to being in a genjutsu so even if she was able to break free from the genjutsu chain she would have no weapon and a Junsuina Samurai without a bow was completely useless, or at least that’s what they say. Taking a step back Lori would ready a kunai at her thigh as she awaited for the effects of Bella’s genjutsu to kick in and readied herself in the event that Linda would break free.

Song:

Genjutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime20th September 2015, 5:48 pm

As Lori came and picked up her bow, Linda would smile. "You're too late," she would say as blood flowed from her ears. She looked up at the sky as thousands of orange needles fell from the sky, unseen thanks to the mist. Lori or her companion would have no idea she had managed to actually get it off or what she even did. She had managed to escape the Genjutsus and could no longer hear. All she could hope for was to get lucky and survive as thousands of explosions went off all at once on her, them and the whole village from her explosive release infused heavenly rain.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime27th September 2015, 1:04 pm

“Bella-nii she released arrows into the air!” Lori shouted after witnessing the samurai’s attempt. Luckily for them they knew the body replacement technique and thus would be able to get out of this rather easily, however the same wouldn’t be said for the Linda, after all she couldn’t hear nor see so death was imminent for her which was a bit disappointing as of course Bella had wanted her to join them but something’s weren’t meant to happen. After the first arrow had struck a building Belladonna would weave the appropriate hand seals and prepared for the worst and when an arrow had struck her she would body replace with a slab of concrete out of the radius of the attack and so would Lori. “Jeez…” Belladonna muttered after all the dust had settled. She was quite desperate to take the two of them along with her but that wouldn’t happen, she just succeeded in committing suicide. Lori would rummage through the rubble and as able to find the Samurai’s mangled body and took her bow. “This could probably come in handy.” She said with a broad smile before running over towards Bella. With a frown visible on her  face she was unsure of this life she was currently living. Perhaps it was a time for change? “Let’s go Lori.” She said before exiting the area.

Exit

Lori and Bella:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}   On the Road again {D Rank Bounty} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Road again {D Rank Bounty}
Page 1 of 1