Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Returning to finish somethings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Returning to finish somethings Empty
PostSubject: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 8:44 pm

After finally meeting Yvette in person and making himself known, Mat packed up what little things he had, and head off on his return trip home. His chosen path was a plain path heading sounth and through some open grass lands. A sign post every ten thousand steps or so, and a single shrine was all to see in this grassy waste land. It would take some real entertainment to appear and take Mat's attention away from all this thrilling boredom.

O.O.C. Random Encounter Roll: 50 got me 1 rank lower material find.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 8:55 pm

Right on the middle of the path was a small bag. Naturally it looked empty, however if the boy was to check inside, he would find a very small amount of C-Rank Precious Metal. That is quite impressive and might catch a little price in this market. Given it won't be much, but what do you expect, especially when you're a shinobi, they can't sell anything above true value either. Unless you had a nice merchant friend who was willing to pawn it off for you, all for no added cost or payment of their own. Considering I run both of the site's merchants...you'd have a little bit of grafting to do. In any case, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 9:04 pm

Mat's happy go lucky attitude would pick up ever so slightly as he noticed the bag in the road. "Please be sweets. Please be sweets. Please be sweets." Mat chanted as he ran up and snatch the bag off the ground. To his disappointment, he found no sweets. He simply found some metal pieces. Could be of use, but certainly not of use at this current time. Still Mat kept it and tied the bag to his belt and continued down the path. His mood and pace slightly elevated as he skipped along the dirt road.

O.O.C. Missing Nin encounter of B-rank or lower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime4th August 2015, 2:54 am

Benji Kugeki had been having a rather good day, roughed up a few travelers for their cash and valuables, a couple of them had weapons and tried to fight back, which had failed miserably. Had sex with with women folk of course, so his spirits were pretty high when he came across a boy that looked to be in his mid to late teens walking through the forest. "When your on a roll, your on a roll" He thought to himself as he pulled out a pair of hunting knives(c rank) and made his way over to the boy. "I suggest you hand over everything you got before you get yourself hurt" He spoke loud as he was about 30 yards out, spinning the left blade in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 7:11 pm

Mat was slightly shocked to be met by someone else on the road. It was empty not but moments before. The new comers voice seemed to stop Mat in his tacks a moment but only for a piece of a second as a smile flashed back to his face quickly. "Alternative. No. And why would I get myself hurt? I mean I guess I could stump my toe or something but that's not so bad in the long scheme of things." Mat said as he started hopping towards the man on one foot, closing the distance in to only a mere twenty feet or so. He stopped hoping as he grew closer taking a great amount of care to watch his feet placement so that he wouldn't stump his toe. "Sorry got caught up watching my own feet And and and I play for the long games. The monopoly, the Old Maid, the Sorry, the...." Mat's return speech to the man would drift on and on as he listed name after name of games that honestly probably weren't even real games. I mean come on ... Old Maid. Please. What's an old lady have to do with long games. Still though Mat was ready for something to do, and more importantly another prize to carry home with him. So amongst all of this rambling on, Mat's aura began escaping his body. The colorless, odorless gas quickly filled the air around the pair as Mat began to set the stage for some quick cash.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime24th August 2015, 1:20 pm

Play for the long games? The hell was this guy talking about? Was his head screwed on right? Benji thought to himself as he scratched the back of his head with his knife. Hopefully he had something of value on him or he would be mighty pissed for wasting his time with this rambling clown. “Well I’m one for short games so excuse me if I try to end this quickly.” Benji stated with a smile before a he readied himself to beat this kid to a pulp. A thick blanket of mist would slowly begin to cover the area which would of course attempt to obscure the man’s vision and give Benji the upper hand in this fight. Gripping his blade he would make a mad dash towards the man and attempted to slice his torso open with both his blades.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime24th August 2015, 1:51 pm

"Quickly but why?" Mat said in a laugh. A smile crossed his face and his head tilted to the left in a rather creepy fashion just as the man began to lash out. He's slow.... Mat thought as the mist filled the area. His eye shifted around as a thicker white mist appeared directly around Mat. But two can play this game. Mat thought again as he watched for the shifts in the mist itself. The Nai-me allowing him to watch for the movements in the area. Mat would normally stretch a fight out but he couldn't pass up catching someone off guard, so as the man grew closer to strike, Mat closed the distance with double the speed. Close in on his target Mat aimed to plant a sharp strike with his left hand to the hands of his opponent, hopefully forcing him to release his blade. If the man released the blade Mat would attempt to take hold of it with his other hand, turn it, and bring the edge down across the man's throat before retreating past the man twenty feet or so. If Mat failed to get the man to release his weapon, he'd instead simply aim a soft strike using his free hand to the man's throat before retreating twenty feet behind the man. Regardless of the out come of the attack, for the moment Mat made it into close range the man would receive B-rank burns on his arms. The first attack was the kill attempt but in the event the man had something more to offer, the second attack that would take its place would provide Mat a bit more joy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime24th August 2015, 2:43 pm

Well then, maybe he should’ve done some research on his opponent before blindly charging into his painful and excruciating death. When he had gotten close enough he was disarmed at inconceivable speeds but before he could react but this was fine, all he had to do was quickly grab his weapon and launch his counter attack right? Wrong. Before he could even attempt to grab the blade from mid air it would disappear from his sight and made its way cross his own throat. Gasping for air he would fall to his knees as the blood violently spewed out the hole in his throat. All he ever wanted to do was to feed his family, in reality he wasn’t going to kill the man but just take his money so he could pay for his sickly daughter’s medical bills but now with his death encroaching, who would take care of them now? Mumbling inaudible words he would fall backwards landing in a pool of his own blood as a tear fell down as his eyes fell upon the man that killed him, that murderer.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime24th August 2015, 2:58 pm

Mat's eyes faded back to the their lowest possible state as there seemed to be no fight left in this man. Mat walked back to the man's dead body and squatted down over him. With blade still in his hand, Mat's aura began to fade away from the area. Mat reached down and pulled up a part of the man's shirt not covered in blood and gently ran the blade against it to clean the blade of blood. He'd continue on and run through the man's pockets. A picture of some people, no use for that, small pouch of pills, not a drug addict, and finally a small coin pouch. Mat smiled a little as he bounced on his toes from that find. He popped open the coin pouch hoping for something good but only finding 10xel. "Really......" Mat said standing up. The metal blade was worth more than the man had on him. "Worthless...." Mat said putting the few coins into his own pouch. He kept the blade in hand and looked around to make sure there wasn't any other witnesses about. Instead however another shining peice of something caught his eye on the side of the road. Similar to his first find. Must be a cart carrying this stuff somewhere that passed through and lost it. Their loss was Mat's find.

O.O.C. 10Xel Looted. Blade Looted. Encounter roll again. Mineral encounter one rank lower than Mat found. Encounter roll again.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime24th August 2015, 3:40 pm

With no witnesses around Mat’s murder would go down as an unsolved homicide to whosoever happened to come across the body of his would be robber, may his soul rest in peace and may his wife and child be comforted by the fact that he had died doing what he loved, or something like that. Hopefully Mat was satisfied with the 10 xel he came across, the bastard. Anyways on to the next chapter of Mat’s adventure shall we. The shiny object that Mat’s eyes had so expertly picked out had been a semi rare gem, Opal to be exact and it was his for the taking! The only thing that had stood in his was the mere fact that it was in a small hole which was filled with strange colored eggs, something resembling a turtle egg nest. If he wanted it he would have to stick his hand down the whole which of course was deeper than it was (about seven inches deep.) But nothing was stopping Mat from taking the Opal and poaching the eggs as well, nothing visible at least.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime24th August 2015, 3:59 pm

Mat's interest in the opal was high in deed as he started to reach down for it. Then his spidey senses started to tingle. It was like that moment a thought crosses your mind and blood starts rolling and you just want to so bad, but you know that people frown about things like rape, public masterbation, and dry humping statues. You want it so so very bad but doing so will more than likely result in bodily harm. So, for possibly the first time ever in his life, Mat did the smarter thing and walked away leaving the Opal behind in the hole. Safer than missing a hand I always say. And so Mat moved on up the road and off towards home.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to finish somethings   Returning to finish somethings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to finish somethings
Page 1 of 1