Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Our Story Pt 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime24th July 2015, 2:20 pm

It was the middle of the day and Tika was home within his training area working harder than usual he was set to participate in the pits of tartaros within the shogunate. He hasn't participated in the pits since they were held back in ibara when he was a kid. That's where he was found after all he'd. For this session several of his high ranking officers were there as well he was already progressed into his stage 3 kyougan and itsugan. Their combined efforts in attacking him actually made the skirmish a bit longer than it was initially supposed to be. the clanging of Tika's swords with theirs filled the air along with the grunts of battle until things got quiet and he remained standing alone if that's your best then you'll never advance how you want to.
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime24th July 2015, 5:43 pm

Eh lover you can't blame them since they are so out of your league. Xing said walking into the training grounds while holding an apple in her hand she had already taken a bite out of it and was chewing as she made her way over to a training log before sitting on it with a smirk. She would continue eating her apple decidiing to say nothing else until she at least she finished eating and if by then Tika was done sparring with his clan members she would beckon him over as she wanted to chit chat. She had seen the glares the members of his clan gave her after all she was a Denkou their sworn enemy not to mention she was dating one of their beloved clan heads. Beyond that she knew that Asura despised her, so that wasn't exactly a happy thing so for the most part she stuck to herself used the training grounds when no one was around and lingered near Tika for safety.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime25th July 2015, 1:10 pm

Tika's eyes would cut to the side of the training area seeing Xing walk in just as two of the three combatants he was sparring with would reach their feet, the third was incapacitated already well love I mean once I'm done you could try your luck if you want haha but I won't be as easy with you as with them. I still remember the kirin you charged for me the day we met. So I won't let you off like them.... his voice would trail off as the two try a sneak attack as Tika was talking which would result in him being slashed slightly on his torso. He'd slide back on the ground barely avoiding the major damage grunting his teeth as he'd form a flame fist to cauterize the wound his blood dripping all the while until the wound was completely sealed.

This time, Tika would blur from his spot at blinding however using his body flicker technique he'd appear shy right of the clan member that cut him releasing his eruobou at the latter's gut shattering three of his ribs and sending him flying into the wall at blinding light slumped over. He'd readjust himself once more swiftly grabbing the other by the throat and exposing him to his tsukoyomi his cries of agony would echo throughout the clan grounds as he would hang virtually lifeless from the powerful genjutsu to only be thrown to the ground. Tika would walk over to xing releasing the tsukoyomi to hear the pained moans of his three officers. let that be your lesson... if your going to take advantage of your opponents lack of concentration make sure that your strike is the final one... In real combat you'd all be dead...now Gather yourselves and report to the medical tent immediately!.. We'll resume in three days time. Dismissed! he'd say as he stood in front of xing his intense demeanor returning back to his kind and loving self
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime27th July 2015, 12:21 pm

Oh don't get less fierce on my account lover, seeing you all in command makes me all hot and bothered. Xing said before accelerating suddenly at B-rank speeds while drawing her tanto. Maybe some combat will quell my beating heart, if not then if you win we can always do that.. her voice lowering slightly and adopting a more sultry tone, not that she would just hand over victory though. She would activate the first stg of her Raidengan before launching a slash at his torso, shallow really she wasn't trying to really wound him it was just her idea of sparing full contact. She would start off with some simple Denkou Kenjutsu, knowing that she had him beat when it came to fighting with the sword and would utilize Denkou Style: Moonlit Willow almost anticipating his activation of his own dojutsu in response to her challenge. She was keeping it relaxed though hence why she only moved at crashing ground and only activated her first stage, no need going all crazy she just wanted to have some fun and her lover despite his other perks did not know how to relax when it came to fighting. Either he went to far or he did to little, she had taken it upon herself to teach him how to get a balance of both, in her own words she likened it to sex sometimes you did it hard and fast and other times it was nice and slow but for the most part it was a balance of the two allowing those involved to speed up or slow down at their own pace.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime27th July 2015, 10:56 pm

Tika would chuckle at her words because like usual her sex drive was amazingly high even when she was sparring with him she never got too hyper or over excited. as was evident she was even able to be mildly sexual while being deadly I see you wont be cutting any corners today beloved he'd find himself saying as she closed the gap. She'd find that he would activate his second stage of kyougan but would realize he wasn't running this time once her blade crossed paths with kubikiri followed by a point blank range explosion from his ekotsu he'd body flicker away just in time receive minor burns. which were only strong enough to singe his skin a bit but still it happened.

As a result he'd position himself better now then before at the new distance he was at. Before speeding through a set of handseals. Once the chakra was formed he'd release a giant blaze release fire ball at xing at vacuum release speeds surely that's not quite enough to startle you or make you sweat so he'd say to himself before releasing another ekotsu at the attack he didn't intend on letting her get a chance to dodge it on its own instead causing the ekotsu to overload the fireball and force an explosion of atomic and blaze release throughout the training area about 10 feet from her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime28th July 2015, 9:13 pm

Her eyes would widen only momentarily as she felt the build up of heat causing her to activate her Lightning Release: Armor as the wave detonated allowing her to tank the attack without any adverse effects to her body. Her eyes would dart to where Tika was building hand seals causing her to giggle, throwing her tanto upward for a moment and making a cross hand seal resulting four shadow clones puffing into existence surrounding her. The first would point its hands forward utilizing her own variant of Chidori Senbon making use of Magnet Release chakra to target the Gigant Fireball approaching her. She would put enough needles in order to detonate the attack prematurely some of the needles would go towards dealing with the Ekotsu follow up Tika had used on her and the rest that were remaining would head straight for Tika's position all of them moving in from the front at blinding light.

The three remaining clones would all dart away at Vacuum Release speeds before drawing their own clone tanto's each of them would then move in trying to capitalize on whatever Tika did to avoid the senbon each striking from a different location to use Dance of the Crescent Moon. Their Tanto weren't facing the bladed edge though, since it was a lethal technique instead they had turn to the blunt side so that if they did manage to hit him it would just be painful and not leave any lasting injuries. The original Xing would catch her tanto before darting backward while sheathing it her hands already going through hand seals as she prepared to do something else. Oh no darling, that isn't enough at all, you have to be a bit more aggressive to really get me going... Xing said no really caring about the double entendre lingering around her word choice.

Xing:

Clone 1:

Three Clones:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime28th July 2015, 10:25 pm

Tika would feel his body stiffening up as he'd watch her efficient dispatch of his techniques. In result his constant surge would kick in, however he'd have to pour more chakra into it once he realized it was a genjutsu, upon being free he'd have meere seconds to regain his composure as her response to his techniques were fast approaching first he'd blur from his spot at Blinding light retreating back he'd speed through seals releasing a massive wave of fire in the form of a 50 foot wall to dispatch the senbon and at least one of the clones that had dared get to close too fast.

His response to the other two was a bit different however as he'd spot the clone above him first his napalm armour would flicker to life his and he'd use his strength to propell him into the air meeting the clone and aiming a precise atomic release elbow towards its chest using his eyes just barely enough to slip under while attempting to crush its sternum. His attention would immediately switch to the last of the clone whom he had to deal with he'd quickly fire 4 of his inferno kunai at the fast approaching target his heat tunnel would erect apon reaching the clones current location to enclose it inside of the barrier once the immediate threat was over Tika would tear a path straight for xing using her chakra signature to lock onto her clocking at Ripping Discord this time matched with his body flicker to cut her off he'd unleash a fast and fiercely strong leg drop from above her laced with atomic energy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime29th July 2015, 11:50 pm

The clones would each activate their own Lightning Release Armor allowing them to emerge from the flames unscathed, the clone above would arive first with Tikatchi throwing out a strike to it's mid section which would cause the clone to revert to it's lightning clone state to unleash A-rank lightning release damage into Tikatchi's Napalm Armor which would disrupt it leaving him vulnerable lest he reactivated it. The next clone would come from the left however Tikatchi would throw kunai causing her to slice one of the kunai in half disrupting the formation of the barrier ninjutsu resulting in a waste of chakra for Tika. The clone would continue forward with a slice to the mid section while the last clone would come down with a vertical strike interupting Tikatchi's mad dash towards Xing due to him having to first deal with the one coming to bisect him from his torso before dealing with it.

The last clone which stayed away would point her finger at Tikatchi with a smirk, while Xing would complete her hand seals clapping her hands together before speaking. Oooh lover, should of stopped me from finishing all those hand seals. Might of just cost you our little competition. Xing teased obviously goading him but if he could see her with chakra vision he would notice the large build up of chakra.

Triplet Clone Uno:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 6:10 pm

Tika would watch carefully using body replace at just the right second to dodge just as the clones natural form would override his napalm armour, the clone of xing that slashed through his kunai would find that she had made a mistake in not Destroying the others as Tika would trigger their detonation of the remaining 3 to dispatch her before she could attempt her slash. As for the clone that would attempt to bisect him in two, just as her slash came down for him he'd respond by using his insane speed to adjust his position just in time to dodge the slash. Coupled with his time slowing abilities his reaction with ekotsu would be superb as hed unleash the immense blast to engulf the third clone in flames.

Now was where things would get tougher from here on out as Tika would look at the incredible amount of chakra that she had built his eyes would widen well beloved I honestly think you may have me beat here.. Your kirin is one to fear for sure however I wish to know why do you think it was that I showed you a long time ago what my Terra nova was? Do you think I withheld the critical information from you because I didn't want you to know? his lips would part in a smile as he looked past the clone standing before her. Tika's kyougan would swiftly progress into its final form as he'd lock onto her unleashing hypernova at echoing flash speeds to form on her she had never seen this level of his finisher so it would undoubtedly shock her as this alone was far bigger and faster than Terra Nova tell me love what will you do now Tika would find himself screaming over the sound of the flames and atomic energy mix she had managed to stave off his Terra nova prior to this however it wasnt at this speed nor was it this powerful he worried not of the last clone at the moment since Xing was prime target seeing as how she'd readied one of her more insanely powerful techniques and push come to shove would be devoured in the flames as a result Tika would remain guarded seeing as how if it was kirin and xing did survive the attack untouched he'd be in trouble

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 7:14 pm

The first and second clone would be dealt with by Tikatchi's quick thinking, the third clone slashing at him to complete the Dance of the Crescent Moon. Thankfully he had used, his Kyougan to observe the movement of each of the clones, it meant that he had seen how each of them moved with grace yet subtly seductive of likes which could only be captured by one with such advanced predictive abilities. Xing was just that type of kunoichi, one who didn't sacrifice her sexuality for strength, and while usually she would use it to get an edge against her clan members who attempted to hunt her or some other random that possessed a Time-slowing dojutsu, she actually enjoyed attempting to seduce Tikatchi, after all he was hers. It was only thanks to his advanced dojutsu that he avoided being hit by her third clone the clone would spin only to be hit by a point blank Ekotsu, her Lightning Release armor being the only reason she hadn't been destroyed in the process. Thankfully he hadn't realized the clone survived his attack, which would give it enough time to spin it's copy of her Denki Tanto in it's palm using a nifty technique for just a scenario.

Her gambit had played well, as the fourth clone's subtle attack had been missed thanks to the most present threat coming from both the first three clones and Xing herself. Oh darling, I wouldn't use such a dangerous move in the training grounds, neither should you. Ssssh, just fall asleep my love, our little game is over. Xing said as the build up of chakra was merely a feint, Kirin didn't cost nearly that much chakra in truth she merely made handseals to dupe him into thinking she was preparing one, in reality the hand seals weren't for anything at all while the chakra she had gathered was for a Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Tanto. All of it was just a method to coax him into attempting a big move and ignore the genjutsu she had used on him, something that he had fell for much to her amusement.

So while he fell asleep she would  move over to where he was mainly to catch him before he fell to the ground a smug grin adorning her face. What is it with men and their need to use such flashy jutsu, when a little bit of subtlety could always do the trick. Eh...oh well at least I get to see your cute sleeping face Xing said her voice as low as whisper so as to not wake him up, not that he would wake as genjutsu induced sleep was pretty potent. No she would content herself with stroking his hair while she watched over him until he did wake up after all she could now tease him for a bit for falling asleep during a spar.

Clone Trio:

Third Clone:

Fourth Clone
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 7:39 pm

[Ooc]
30 minutes later

Tika would awake to the feeling of someone stroking his spiky hair his eyes would open slowly to see he was lying on xings lap he was confused what had happened? He'd slowly raise himself to sit facing her. his face could tell what he was thinking after all she probably got to know him more than anyone else since asura. so tell me how'd you do it this time? What even happened? he thought looking at her now with both eyes open. His kyougan had by this point had de-staged into its base activation state she never ceased to amaze him.. Time in again outlasting his brash n reckless fighting style.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 7:50 pm

Xing would smile still stroking his head as he woke up and asked her how she won, deciding to have a bit of fun before answering him. Did what, me thinks you were overworking again and didn't realize how tired you were. Xing said waiting a moment before giggling a bit and shifting to as to pull his head into her cleavage. Kidding Kidding, it was a genjutsu, I figured whatever you used to break out of my other one wouldn't be as effective if I knocked you unconcious beforehand. It seems I was right, you really need to be more careful beloved if you are to assist me in taking over my clan you have to constantly be aware of sneak attacks such as that. We Denkou don't use genjutsu often, but when we do they are always the type to give us an immediate advantage against you Mishura. she said, not really caring that she was giving him tips to fight those within her clan, mainly because though she still had her Denkou pride, she had no loyalty to those who casted her out.

It was one of the reasons she liked sparing with him, though she was in her own humble opinion leagues ahead of most members of her clan it gave him insight on how to combat Denkou who had adopted the more subtle aspects of their clan techniques. Though it wasn't like he needed to really worry about it unless he fought one of the effeminate male members of her clan the males typically preferred brute force like he did. any female Denkou he came across, well she'd deal with them she was the possessive type and if any of her former clan members tried to toy with her lover's libido, well she would enjoy slicing them to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 8:25 pm

Tika's eyes would widen as she revealed that the genjutsu had beat him this time. It was honestly kind of embarrassing after all to have lost like that so that's how you beat me I guess I'll have to learn and fight on a different level for women. I don't tend to run into these problem with anyone but you. chuckling slightly his face would go quickly back to a frown.. Only two women in his life had outwitted him so.. The first being his teacher when he was a budding shinobi the second being the woman that still to this day haunted his memories with the defeat he'd suffered from her.. He'd find his chakra raging slightly at this fact and once he realized he'd attempt at calming himself as he lay his head again on xings chest for so long he felt he was chasing her ghost... Trying to catch up to her strength.. He still didn't feel he could win if she appeared even despite the new power he had she'd still manage to kill him... angel!!... he'd mutter in anger trying to avoid xing noticing the change in his mood
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 8:33 pm

Xing was perceptive, well even more so because it was him so she would notice Tika's own discontent even though she had deactivated her Raidengan while he was sleeping her eyes were still sharp enough to notice the frown before she pulled him into her bosom. What are you thinking about? Xing said letting go of him so that she could look into his eyes slightly concerned, she swore she heard him mutter something but she didn't really hear it clearly since she had been talking. I know it isn't you being a sore loser about me beating you, your not that type. she said her voice slightly concerned, behind the flirting and otherwise carefree demeanor she had around him she did care, and was interested if anything was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 9:04 pm

Tika's eyes would advert as she'd look at him. It wasn't the fact that she beat him hell he was glad she could because there would come a day when he would not be around to fight for her. He'd look back at her his red and purple eyes looking as if he was in a daze its not that love I'm glad in a way that you can hold your own it actually relieves me that I don't have to worry about carrying you in fights... Its just only two women have ever given me trouble in battle to where I could die.. Today reminded me of one whom I originally lost my life too... While the former was my teacher lexianne u arashi.. The latter was the second tetakage arguably the most feared kage of ibara and most dangerous mishura to ever walk this planet.. Angel mishura

[Ooc] 200 year old flashback lmao

two hundred years ago I had just been promoted to chunnin it was then that I had achieved the full power of my kyougans natural state.. It was a proud time for me as we had bested the 7 tails in battle in the desert and I had even been held as a driving force for the first forsaken war. When the villages were attacked ours was swarmed with fire chakra beasts that made it difficult to fight full strength when the entire forest around us was ablaze.. The fourth tetakage ryuujin arashi was my mentor and friend even going as far to entrust me as co-captain to his personal anbu.. I served as one of the main fighters on the front lines holding of hordes of the beasts with my team.. It wasn't until I had realized the rest of the storm ops being deployed that I thought of him being alone and the impending threat heading towards him.. Thus I broke formation and made a beeline for the kage mansion.. I was shocked to find the greatest kage I knew dead locked in battle with angel whom to our knowledge was dead.. We had the advantage in number however we were no where near strong enough as even my strongest jutsu were dispatched...I the clan head of one of the most feared clans bested by a relic... I lost my life by saving ryuus though he saved me from the immediate death.. She made sure I'd no longer be a threat she made me suffer the pain of yugure with my enhanced kyougan which felt like eternity I was helpless...

End flashback

He'd explain to her how she took his life from him.. Made him watch slowly as his life faded away. she haunts my memory even to this day. And I've been chasing the power to destroy her ever since I came back to the living.. She became the thing I hated most her face forever burned into my mind I can't rest until she's been killed
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 9:23 pm

Xing would frown, though she was happy he wanted to tell her something about his past and thus when he started speaking she would pay attention closely so she didn't miss anything he said at all. She would pale a bit though when he mentioned fighting Angel Mishura, her clan had mention of her as many of their clan members had lost their lives to such a great Tetakage. You fought the Tenshi no Amateratsu?! Oh wow...I couldn't even imagine, I didn't wow that's scary. I've read about her, well just a bit, there were passages in our clan referring to her by that moniker, as loathe as we were to admit she was one of the few Mishura as skilled in the use of Lightning as someone from the Denkou Clan. Or at least that's what some of the old Denkou history books I read said, it was one of my preferred things to do, look up strong kunoichi of the past. Xing said shuddering at first when he mentioned he fought her and died as a result of that bout, she would be really saddened that sort of death, it was unecessarily cruel, it was the hidden drawback of possessing a Time-Slowing Dojutsu, sure your perception was increased but certain events would be burned into your memory as a result. Tragic events occuring in slow-mo while you were helpless to prevent it, she would grit her teeth she hated Angel for doing something that cruel to her beloved.

If you ever need help preparing for fighting such a monster... I might not be nearly as good in lightning manipulation as she was reputed to be but I know the in's and out on some of the techniques she was reputed to use, like the Lightning Release armor & the Kirin. According to the books I read she apparently stole them from my clan, so other than helping you get revenge on her I'd be avenging what little Denkou pride I have left. she said her eyes narrowing as his words had stirred up her protectiveness, not to mention the thought of outclassing someone and then torturing them even in death rather than just finishing them off quickly that... that was just plain sadistic. She's the worst sort of person..I didn't even know she was still alive. But that type of person someone who goes out of their way to kill someone in such a way... you would think someone who shares the burden of a Time-Slowing Dojutsu wouldn't cross such a line.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 9:40 pm

He'd listen closely to her words as she spoke.. So she had heard of her after all.. It was no surprise as in all honesty even before his time angel made a wave in turns of name status.. Something that he could never beat even in his 200 years alive but it bothered him that angel had ended his life like she did I'd never ask you to make such a choice in all honesty the best person to fight a mishura is another mishura.. However she is in a class all her own.. Even my full power now wouldn't be enough I fear.. And its a shame.. I've trained for years fought many battles just to prepare for her... My Terra nova.. Was made to eradicate her however beings like us won't be able to defeat her so easily... In her time alive she's sacrifised the final eyes for her awakening... As an acolyte she poses the greatest threat to no only me but... You and I could put you in danger like that. his eyes cutting away before returning to her face again kirin will you teach me it? I have limited access to lightning chakra as it makes up my atomic release but I can still use some tech.. I plan to store blood in kubikiribocho and use it in my assault on angel once I awaken the blade but I would need something to combat her strongest offense. Her genjutsu can no longer affect me I only fear her blood and lightning as I naturally am stronger and faster than she is now... Its just how do I win...
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime20th August 2015, 9:54 pm

Xing understood where he was coming from, some individuals were just on another level, prodigies, geniuses those sorts of people. She was skilled sure, but she wasn't a prodigy she was just the product of learning certain things from her clan and implementing what she was good at while she was on the run from hunter niin. She even learned some other stuf from other missing nin she had fought on her way to S-rank status, such as her tricks with her Senbon. But Angel was a Kage, no one of the Gokage born in the era of the greats, one of those legendary shinobi that speak still speak of in reverence even now not the watered down Kage that were produced after the Shogunate took over. I get it, there are some things that have to be settled like that. Xing said thinking of her eventual fight between her and the current Denkou Clan head, but when Tika asked her if she would teach him Kirin she would smile. I can't teach you my specialized version, since you don't have the Raidengan, but I can teach you the normal Kirin technique, you have a lot of really strong fire techniques though so it shouldn't be difficult for you to pull off that sort of technique. You'll just need to refine your shape manipulation, it's really difficult if you don't have the top-notch chakra control necessary to properly guide and shape the electricity within the thunderclouds. Other than that the chakra price is really low, in fact, most of it's power comes from the latent lightning within the thunderclouds. I've got it down to the point that it costs me as much chakra as a D-rank Lightning Release technique. she said wanting to explain the base fundamentals essentially.

I was considering awakening, at least before I try to get the Kami, so that I when I did obtain it I would simply regress back into my non-awakened state. It's well documented within the Denkou Clan as a means to transcend awakening, but at the same time not really.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime21st August 2015, 3:48 pm

Tika would flash a smile. It was touching to him because in his life not many people had understood why he chased this woman ever so diligently with him explaining anymore than his history and what had happened she understood. She was even brave enough to go through it with him even though she knew full well of the horror that lay ahead.. He couldn't stop his face from smiling broader nor his heart from fluttering the way it did undoubtedly for the first time in a while someone held his heart but he was a shinobi and he knew that love for her to his enemies was golden. I have to ask that we begin to work on kirin then it would be a game changer since she wouldn't expect this from me based off prior knowledge... I just, I just need you to promise not to get involved in the fight no matter if she's winning or not don't get involved..I wouldn't be able to live knowing your gone because I was too weak. his smile by this time would fade and by the look in his eyes she would be able to tell he was pleading with her not for his safety but because just like asura she held a special place in his world. He had already lost everything he had in his previous life Lexi,suo, and Shana were all gone ryuu was gone even his first daughter was gone so it would be unbearable for him its going to be bad enough that asura wishes to fight as well. she, much like you is a very good kunoichi strong wise and independent of us men however... She doesn't know the beast she's facing.... We should go its getting late if you want we can pick up training later. changing the conversation while he rose to his feet he'd extend his hand to help her up before they'd walk back to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 12:41 pm

Xing would frown but nod regardless, sure she did want to help but if he was adamant about her not interfering in the fight then she wouldn't, she understood how it wasn't simply just a fight but a matter of shinobi pride. At least that's what she got out of it, him not wanting her to get hurt bit was cute but she was a Kunoichi, she wasn't going to be one of those who became some sort of house wife after getting knocked up it just wasn't her thing. Sure she would take time off to raise her child but would continue her personal training on the side, once they were ready for the academy then she'd step up her training and go back to doing missions. I think, for her it's a matter of pride as well, she wants to fighth not only for the clan but also for you. Well that's what I believe I could be wrong I don't know the motivations of your grand daughter old man. Xing said taking his hand and pulling herself up but teasing him a bit since she knew how he disliked being referred to as old.

I think I'm all trained out for today, I did do some training on the side before I met up with you, I usually wake up while most of the clan is asleep that way I don't run the risk of the clan members looking at me oddly or worse with hostility. she kept the last bit to herself not wanting to bother him about such things, she knew it was going to be a problem but it was her problem to bear with it and prove that she could be accepted by his clan, that way when it was time to unify her clan with the Mishura Clan her own loyalty wouldn't be called into question as much.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 2:30 pm

Tika would laugh slightly as he began walking back to camp she never did find a new nickname for him so he had kind of gotten used to it though honestly it made him think. He had outlived his entire generation as well as several after his though it was because suo had made him eternally young.. It was just up till then in the wars after angel none had bested him thus far so he continued living and accumulating strength. He'd look down towards her being as his height made him tower over her its not so much pride of me fighting her as it is being fully prepared to not survive... I don't know I'm different that way I guess. I just wouldnt want our kid to grow like I did so long ago.. With neither parent alive to guide me besides unless you can nullify her blood it'd be hard for you.. I've watched her channel lightning of the strongest kind be channeled through her and take no damage of any kind despite a flush hit he'd say as the got closer

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 6:33 pm

Huh...scary. They were right about one thing, that sort of lightning manipulation is really high level, I don't even know of any Denkou besides The Lupine Thunder who were capable rerouting lightning techniques. Xing said with a slight furrowing of her brows as she contemplated just how skilled Angel could be, it was scary that her darling was going to fight her again but she just kept herself sane with the thoughts that she would help him prepare as best as possible. She did understand his words though, if they did have children she would be there for them, it would be horrible if they lost both parents in that sort of fight.

(Xing Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Story Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Story Pt 1   Our Story Pt 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Story Pt 1
Page 1 of 1