Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A New Sunrise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime19th April 2015, 1:13 pm

How long had he sat here now? How long had his thoughts plagued him, uncontrollable, how long had they been repressed, pushed away by the two beings that held the balance of his mind? The rock was no longer cold, it had been cold a long time ago, maybe quite a few hours ago. Maybe he just didn't feel it anymore but he was too tired to actually check, to reach under himself to touch the rock to see how long he had been here. Time didn't have a meaning to him, not just now anyway, he had more pressing things to crush himself under. A frown creased Arikiko's features and he went to brush his hair out of his face... His hand didn't move.

"Son of a bitch..." He muttered to himself, growling in anger and lifting his hand with sheer force of will to move his hair out of his face, allowing him to actually focus slightly more, to try and pull his thoughts back together. It was difficult, the shards of his mind didn't want to draw together into a coherent picture, had it always been this bad? He didn't remember it being so hard to focus. What had happened? What was it that was bothering him again? He clamped his hands to his temples, thankful that no adrenaline was burning through his veins or else he might have crushed his own skull. He just... Couldn't think.

Sadness, that was what bothered him, he knew that much but what was he sad about? Words whispered to him from the breeze... 'War'... 'Friend'.... The latter didn't mean anything to him, someone like Arikiko didn't have friends, he was too bloodthirsty, or was he? Was that not just a dream? The blood spattered his face again in his thoughts, he could taste the crimson, the warmth of it pressing against his skin. It caused him to shiver but it snapped him back into himself, causing him to look around and at the nearby trees, one of which had been completely severed in half. An axe was stuck in the stump, black metal glittering in the wan moonlight as it fell towards the horizon. The red lines that usually glowed so brightly were subdued, was Morghul asleep?

The Vanir didn't think so, Morghul didn't sleep, he only thought. Just under that axe sat another weapon though, discarded there in its owner's fit of rage; Chromia, a rikigaku tamer at the moment not that Arikiko had bothered to actually use it for whatever reason, it was an odd weapon although it might aid his Yaju capturing. "CAN YOU PLEASE FOCUS?!" He suddenly screamed at himself, jumping to his feet and clutching his head, screaming in pain and frustration, his mind starting to clench into itself, the pain burning behind his eyes. Slumped down quickly after, falling back against the rock and closing his eyes over, the pain fading away alongside his focus... He didn't want to think about what he had to do now. He had to kill didn't he? Again and again, he had to let Morghul have his way, to bleed the world of all that it held dear.... A sobering thought, that much was true.

It was then that he looked upwards at the sky, towards the east presumably as the sky began to lighten, barely noticeable just now... But it did mean that the sun was rising, that he was going to have to face the light again, was that something he could manage?

[Travel from Anguish to Paradox = 500 Words, complete]
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 1:26 pm

In the sky there was an Altareon flying around looking majestic at least until it fell from the sky plummeting to the ground and landing with a loud thump about forty or so feet away from where Arikiko was looking up. It would remain so as if it was dead before shifting rapidly into a humanoid form revealing Aria kneeling on the ground looking like the perfect picture of depression. She was babbling to herself muttering in voices switching between the common tongue spoken by humans and their ilk before going back into the Aero tribe dialect of beast tongue which sounded like screeches and cawing noises. She would do that for a bit before perking up and noticing that someone was some feet away from her fixing her eyes on Arikiko and cooing softly as she studied him. After the events of the war Aria and the rest of her flock had taken to wandering in search of a new homeland as she was sure at any moment the shinobi would attempt to kill them and take their hard earned forests. So she had instructed her flock to gather up the eggs of the young and seek refuge in Malice for the time being while she scoured the land in search of a place where they could live at peace and free from shinobi influence. Today however she wasn't lucid, she knew upon finding out her Proto-Origin was an Altareon it was only a matter of time before she descended into the madness that they all shared and had tried to take steps to ensure that even those insane she wouldn't be a danger to her flock. Luckily she wasn't though this person wasn't a member of her flock, worst of all he looked and stank like a shinobi her mortal enemies, a lucid Aria would of attempted to tear him apart the moment she sighted him, a psychotic Aria who knew?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 2:25 pm

...Did a giant bird just land beside him? Arikiko stopped and furrowed his eyebrows before turning around to look to his side, revealing not some giant bird but some normal sized bird-humanoid. Oh right, Dobutsu. Arikiko forgot those were actually a thing. He sighed softly and slowly got to his feet, dusting himself down and looking over to Aria, neon pink eyes glittering in the wan light. "Uh... Hey, it's nice to meet you and all but you're probably going to try and kill me. So if you don't mind at least let me get my weapons so I can give you a bit of a challenge. I mean you could always just stab me in the back, that'd be fine... I don't think I'd have much say in the matter, eh?" He laughed softly and flashed the Dobutsu woman a wink before walking over to the two discarded weapons. Crouching down he touched the tamer which turned to black liquid and flowed under his skin, Chromia's thoughts touching his own but he kept her quiet, he didn't need the distractions yet. Morghul came next, Arikiko's hand wrapping around the hilt of the massive weapon and slinging it up so that it rested against his shoulder. Morghul knew to stay silent and Arikiko rose to his feet, turning around to look at Aria. That was if he hadn't been stabbed horribly or torn into pieces or turned to a statue. "Well then... I'm Arikiko, this is Morghul and Chromia. I'm really sorry about this but... I don't think there's much to be done otherwise, you're looking quite oddly at me but if it means anything... I don't want to kill you." He nodded to his axe then his other hand in turn before crouching down into a fighting stance, letting his adrenaline start pumping and pooling in his veins, always ready to power up his muscles.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 2:44 pm

I'm Aria, and your shiny Arikiko-zireh your weapons are pretty shiny too, I like shiny things I wouldn't want to break them. Aria said teetering a bit as she stood up and then looking upward to see where she fell from, huh pretty far it would take so much work to get back up into the sky a flap flap flap here, a flap flap flap there. A Flap flap flap everywhere she muttered though if he strained enough he probably could hear what she said making a show of flapping her wings. Arikiko-zireh why do your death sticks have names, if they have names do they have genders too, if they have genders do they talk, if they talk do they have personalities. If they have personalities can they make baby death sticks that are shiny like them because that would be adorably cute. she said rambling a bit at a fast pace while moving closer to him her head moving side to side like birds typically did while walking in order to keep her balance, was she aware on some level that he was gearing up to fight, maybe did she care no not really she was more interested in the shiny death sticks he had that shinobi typically used to kill members of her flock hence their moniker as death sticks.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 2:59 pm

Huh, so she could talk, that was certainly interesting to note. Then again hadn't she been mumbling in an understandable language earlier? Arikiko sighed again, he was sighing a lot wasn't he? This was getting surprisingly bothersome. He would probably have to stop all the sighing. "Hello Aria and yes, I am a Zireh, a Vanir to be more precise. I became more powerful recently and things became... Weird." He shook his head, causing some of his hair to fall over his face again but he didn't bother moving it, he was more focused on what the Dobutsu had said afterwards. "Yeah, my weapons have names and genders.... Most people just look at these 'death-sticks' as though they are tools, that there is nothing special about them. That's wrong, Morghul and Chromia, are people, they have personalities, they can talk..." His voice grew more quiet until he looked up at Aria, a light burning in his eyes. "Would you like to meet them?! I haven't been able to make them fully whole yet so they can't reproduce but... I'm working on it, one day they might be just as real as you or me, just as wonderful." He stepped forwards, smiling brightly at Aria before holding out his arms.

Morghul was the first to shatter, turning into a series of white shards that formed together into the shape of a seven foot tall knight, blue orbs burning within his visor as he regarded Aria and then bowed to her. During his bow a black liquid flowed out of Arikiko's left arm, pooling on the ground before rising up and breaking apart, revealing a pale-skinned, red-eyed woman who gave a soft, friendly smile to the dobutsu. "These are my weapons... These are my friends." Arikiko murmured, bringing his hands down to his sides.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 4:48 pm

Shiny weapons turned into metal ningen, Aria thinks Arikiko-zireh is strange but is confused by what friends means, are friends shinobi word for flock, food or not-food. Aria said smiling back at Chromia after mimicking Morghul's bow albeit training her eyes on the three of them. Weird, strange, odd, what? Aria knows about that, Aria became stronger as well not as sane as Aria used to be, sometimes Aria is though, Arikiko-Zireh should run if sane Aria comes out to play. she said straightening up from the bow and folding her wings back against her body as she stood up to her full height noting that she was taller than the Zireh. She would stay quiet for a bit opening her mouth occasionally as if she wanted to say something before closing it again as if she couldn't really decide what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 6:43 pm

"Friends are not food! Friends are people that help, that protect you, that stop food from hurting you when you hunt them." Arikiko said, trying to get into Aria's way of speaking, it was rather animalistic in its nature but simple, obviously certain concepts wouldn't be known to her due to having to focus more on survival than simply life itself. Although apparently this Dobutsu had went through a transcendence, an awakening herself and it had done much the same to her as it had to him. Did awakening always make people insane? He didn't think so, that would be quite silly... Then again power did corrupt, did it corrupt the mind, cause it to break because it couldn't handle the influx? "Well... Why should I run if you come out to play? You are Aria no? If you can be nice to me, then surely the other you can be nice to me.... I'm not a bad person, I promise we can be friends..." Arikiko stepped closer and offered his hand to Aria before realising that handshakes probably wouldn't be a thing for the Dobutsu. "How do your flock show that you are allies or wish to be?"
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 12:24 pm

Oooh okay, friends like other tribes who mix together, got it. Aria said before turning to the right suddenly noticing a butterfly and would wander off to chase it even though she still paid attention to what he said somewhat. Arikiko-zireh is an abomination, all shinobi bad destroying nature. Ningen worst, only knowing war and destruction, zireh unnatural not right to be made. Kemono...sad so sad Ningen kill them enslave their children turn them into fake-ningen, they are not supposed to be slaves Kemono like Dobutsu belong free and spread out one with Datara as Dobutsu are with Gaia. she said catching the butterfly with a sharp jerk of her neck catching it in her mouth and chewing as she turned to Arikiko once more. Words are just words. Need truth, help keep Aria's flock safe then Aria can be "friends" with Arikiko-zireh. she said ruffling her feathers a bit to make them puff out and staring at him.

Last edited by Xander on 28th August 2015, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 1:42 pm

Is that what the Dobutsu thought of shinobi? Then again, it was rather true, all shinobi done was destroy, kill each other, kill anything that they could get their hands on. Arikiko looked down at his hands, wondering just how much blood they were stained with, he could barely remember the times before he was shattered, before his mind cracked. How many had he killed without realising it? "I didn't get a choice to be born, if I had perhaps I would've said no. I am stained with the blood of shinobi and of old friends that I couldn't protect. Perhaps though I can show myself to be worthy of the life I am given." He looked up at Aria, just as she caught the butterfly. "I am not a shinobi any longer and as such I will prove myself as that. I will protect you and your flock even if it means my own end and perhaps I can be accepted as one of another God, a better God, rather than Susanoo..." He smiled at her and crossed his arms over his chest. "Just tell me what you want to do to protect your flock and I will give all the aid I can... Oh..." He cocked his head to the side, reaching up to scratch his head. "...And tell me what a Kemono is... I really don't know."
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime7th May 2015, 6:40 am

color=hotpink]True but Arikiko-zireh is tainted, if he were Xeres redeemed from Susanoo's clutches and one of the beloved of Gaia then he could not be an abomination. But Aria thinks he is honest in trying to help, flock needs new nesting grounds, away from Origin with the Ningen who wish to slaughter us or worse turn us into their slaves like they did the Kemono, islands to the east are rumored but the Abyss treacherous far to much for the flock to fly in search of new nests. [/color] Aria said trailing off as the pointed tot he east exactly her sense of direction was very good or maybe it was the insanity. Kemono are Kemono, Ningen came to Origin where Dobutsu and Kemono lived in peace, Ningen didn't want peace they wanted dominance over what wasn't theirs after they went and destroyed their original nesting grounds. Killed all the Kemono because Datara was their creator must like the Kemono's kin the Bijuu, tried to wipe out Dobutsu but we were too many far out number Ningen so they turn Kemono corpses harvested and shaped into slaves, Ningen create....Nova. she said her eyes welling up in tears as it was a source of great agony for the Dobutsu that they had to fight the Kemono who they had co-existed with in the Origin Continent for thousands of years only for the humans to arrive and destroy it all plunging said continent into everlasting war.

Ningen won, Dobutsu hide for we did not want to become killed and turned into slaves.. Ningen prepared for us to come back create you abominations and now when Dobutsu come back we are slaughtered for trying to avenge our kin and the Kemono. Ningen are but creations of the Shinigami only know death and destruction no place in the circle of life but to kill kill kill. Aria will always hate Ningen..but she will give Arikiko-zireh chance even if he is abomination.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime5th June 2015, 7:24 pm

He was an abomination wasn't he? His eyes scanned down to look at his arms, imagining that he could see the blood pumping through his veins, the wrong colour, not natural. He was created, a being of death, connected by soul to a weapon, something used to slay. However the wars were long past, what was Arikiko now? He sighed softly and reached up, mussing his own hair and then moving it over his ears to keep everything partially neat. He learned what Aria was talking about though, pulling him back to reality, back to thought, back to focus, his brain functioning once more. "Kemono.... Chakra beasts. I heard about them, I heard about the wars and the destruction that happened but I wasn't there for that, I wasn't even born yet, centuries had passed since then. I didn't know that the Dobutsu fought with them though but for all that it matters... I don't really like Nova, quite a few tried to kill me." He chuckled softly and nodded his head before following Aria's head to look out towards the east, his pink eyes falling cold and sad for a few moments.

"I.... Well I have a ship, plans for a fleet. I was going to be a pirate, to sail the waters, slay those that deserve the bite of my axe. However that might be a while away yet, there are things to kill, people and I have to give someone my vengeance. He killed my friend, rather than fight he usurped his leader, he's a coward. I won't stand for it but I'm going to take something from him." He growled loudly, both of his weapons stepping away from him, looking up to the sky as Arikiko stepped forwards. "So... I will give you my blade, my life and my promise.... I will find your flock a home, you a home and then I will join you.... I will worship Gaia despite being an abomination, I will stop killing. However you must help me bring death to the Ningen, bring fear to the world, make the roots shake! I cannot do it alone.... Will you aid me?" He looked up at her then, attempting to lock eyes with her to show the fervour within his gaze, the light of passion that burned deep within.
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime7th June 2015, 3:01 am

Aria would stare at Arikiko her face becoming oddly serious as she was lucid but for a moment to give a reply. You have sworn these things, and I will hold you to this Mother Gaia as our witness. I Aria Supreme Alpha of the Dobutsu & Matriarch of the Aero Tribe will aid you in your exploits however none of my flock will aid you directly until a secure home has been found for them. Lest the Ningen realize the threat this alliance actually presents. Aria said her eyes predatory yet gleaming with the intelligence that was only possible if she were in full control over mind, she wouldn't move nor speak any more words for a moment testing his conviction. The moment would pass and she would crack a smile before giggling to herself her eyes losing the self assuredness and becoming playful once more.

Pirate what is that Arikiko-zireh? Aria knows what a ship is those big things Ningen used to travel the Abyss and the other great blues since they are horrible at swimming. Are we going to be pirates right away? Or are we going to first slaughter the one who killed your flock mate.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime10th June 2015, 2:15 pm

The sudden change gave Arikiko pause but he knew what such a thing meant, that and the fact his life still belonged to him. He had gained the trust of this woman and he wouldn't betray it, not so long as blood pumped through him. "I, Arikiko Zireh, former Shinobi and now ally to Gaia give you my truth, my word and the promise that I will bring your flock to a new home." He said as he raised his fist to his heart, punching his chest. Morghul and Chromia followed his motion, fists clenched tightly. They would follow him to the ends of the earth... Well Chromia would, Morghul would probably stop at the edge and laugh at him as he went over. The Vanir shook that thought out of his head before smiling at Aria.

"A pirate is someone that sails the seas, attacking and stealing from people that have more money and valuables than they truly need. So we take those valuables for our own use and our own riches and protect ourselves from other pirates attempting to take them from us..." Then his mind clicked on to the other thing that Aria had said. A dark, melancholic look passed over his features for a flash before he shook his head. "Reiver will die.... He killed Roxas, he killed my friend. I won't let that go unpunished. Will you help me get my vengeance, Aria? I don't think it is too nice of me but I cannot afford to be such, so my hands will touch his essence and they will rip it from him... Forcefully if need be." His eyes held a sharp light as he looked up at Aria now, hands clenched into fists and his breathing starting to deepen, forcing himself not to enter a fervour.

Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 4:49 pm

OOC: Sorry I forgot about this topic.

Aria will help you Arikiko-zireh, but blood debt must be settled by you against other ningen. Aria will keep other ningen from stopping you from avenging your flock mate. Aria said her mind processing what pirates were deciding to speak only after she had an opinion on them. Pirate.. not shinobi Aria will be pirate, can pirate hate shinobi Aria & flock hate all shinobi no want shinobi to become friends with pirates she said after thinking for a moment, being able to go on a boat and explore sounded nice they could find a home for themselves doing that who knew what was past the great blues, hopefully not more ningen. The Abyss Blue we get in ship swim far out find Aria & flock home. she said with an intense look at the butterfly which had danced out of her reach she had forgotten about it but remembered when it fluttered in her field of vision.

What flock of pirate called? Pirate friends? Pirate friends sound silly. There was no butterfly it was just a hallucination brought upon by her insanity just how it was sometimes with her ever since her attaining her Proto-Origin.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 5:01 pm

"Oh... Don't worry about hating Shinobi, all of them are going to hate us. The entire purpose of a pirate is to cause a lot of trouble for everyone else." He gave a soft chuckle and gave Aria a thumbs up, although quickly stared at his hand and dropped it, realising she probably wouldn't have a single damn clue what a thumbs up meant. His other hand came up in a facepalm after that, smacking into his forehead with a resonating 'thwap'. Once the pain had died down a bit, he looked at his new ally and spoke once more. "A group of pirates is known as a Crew, lead by the Captain of the ship, followed by the First Mate and then..." He paused for a moment, scratching at his cheek. "Fuck, I've forgotten the rest. Eh, whatever." He waved a hand dismissively and chuckled. "And a group of pirate ships is called a Fleet! Hopefully we'll end up with one of them soon enough. However, we have another task to deal with first, you are under my protection and thus that of the Allied Shinobi Nations... As they still think I'm working for them, so we can go deal with Reiver, so that I can tear his throat out with my teeth and let him choke on the blood..." A glint of red fluttered into Arikiko's electric pink eyes but it faded after a second. He then brought both of his weapons back to their weapon forms, attaching Morghul to the sheath on his back and turning towards where he had a pretty good idea the land of Anguish was... He was pretty sure he'd find Reiver there. "So Aria... What exactly are you? I know you are a Dobutsu but they come in a lot of types don't they?" He asked, beginning to walk.
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 5:17 pm

Aria would pay attention the best she could remembering the key words Crew, Captain, First Mate, Fleet and likening them to terms that she could best understand so that in time she could tell the members of her Flock. So avenge Arikiko-zireh's flock mate then become pirate Aria understand. Where flockslayer be so we avenge soon and get to finding Aria's flock home. she said seeming slightly impatient but that was only because the longer her flock stayed without a home the more risky it was and the more likely they would be discovered by Ningen and killed. Aria is Supreme Alpha of Dobutsu, Matriarch of the Aero Tribe, Dobutsu tribes like shinobi who wear one type of metal clan mark on head. Every tribe have Alpha, Matriarch name for Alpha who also High Priestess of Gaia. Supreme Alpha is Alpha of all tribes Aero, Flame, Aqua, Terra, Volt & Skull. Aria said explaining her position amongst Dobutsu not really understanding what he meant by types and figuring he was asking her about how strong she was.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 5:25 pm

"Supreme Alpha... Huh..." He paused, cocking his head to scan her with a critical eye. "You wouldn't fucked me up pretty hard if you had decided to kill me then... Fair enough." He murmured, a smile on his lips as he pondered over that, the possibilities of it... Maybe he should have tried to fight her just to test himself or die trying but he put those thoughts away, she was a friend now. "I left my original flock. I didn't fit in. I liked blood too much, I enjoyed killing, it made me different from everyone else. One day, my mind cracked and I left, too many things went wrong, I came close to starting a war." He took a deep breath through his nose, keeping his hands in his pockets. "However, I was asking what species you were. You get different types of animals and whatnot, you know, like Tigrexes and Zaboazagi- Wait..." Arikiko paused, lifted his fingers to his mouth and gave a shrill whistle. After a few moments, a Fierce Tigrex bounded out of the woods and jumped on Arikiko, pinning him and giving his face one massive lick.

"Damn it Oberon, I told you to stop doing that." He muttered blankly to the animal who just looked at him before it gave what resembled a laugh... Although sounded more like a mill's grindstone at work. "I apologise Arikiko, you know that I cannot help myself... So who is your friend?" He asked, getting off of his master and turning towards Aria, giving her a nod with his sinuous neck. Arikiko had entirely forgot to introduce her to Oberon. "This is Oberon, he's... Well you can probably tell what he is, you know all about animals and stuff... Shake... Claws I guess?" Arikiko shrugged and climbed up onto Oberon's back, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 5:51 pm

That's why Aria said for you to run if sane Aria comes out to play. Arikiko-zireh has no flock then, sad. Species, Dobutsu are Dobutsu, one species Dobutsu no make separation based on Origin Forme beyond tribe joining. Aria said stopping when she saw the Fierce Tigrex and blinking. Arikiko-zireh have Tiggy Pet. Aria understand what Arikiko-zireh mean, Aria has two Origin Forms, first Shanthien closest to Gaia, second Alatreon insane rulers of dragons. First Origin Forme eat Tiggy, second hunt Fierce Tiggy's for sport but since Oberon-tigrex is Arikiko-zireh's pet and Aria not hunt right now Aria no hunt it. she said looking at Oberon would an ounce of fear. Tiggy knows what Aria is though, no need for introduction all fauna know Alpha Dobutsu, just like all Fauna know God Beast because Alpha Dobutsu's origin forms are God Beasts so Fauna recognize Apex predator.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 5:58 pm

"I was more asking of your name, my Lady." Oberon intoned, his deep bass voice coming close to rumbling the land around him. He knew that Aria could kill him easily which was why he wasn't jumping on her and being extremely friendly as he was with Arikiko but there was still some of his pride in there, anger at being dismissed so easily... Any animal could damage one much larger and more powerful than itself with a good strike and Oberon at this point was more than just a normal animal but he left his thoughts to himself, instead bowing his head once more to Aria and then turning and walking in the direction Arikiko was going anyway. The Vanir stood on his pet's back, letting him do the walking.

"God Beasts, huh... I've heard a bit about them, heard about their power and what they can do. Some of them are dangerous, nothing but wild animals that intend to destroy all around them, others seem more peaceful. However I don't really know the names of the species, they are rare enough as is. In terms like that though, I'll tell you what I am. You'll know my kind as the metal ningen, although to others we are Zireh, technological beings created to make war. I am a, at this moment, a Vanir. I am more akin to living beings than normal, that is what my kind was made for. I bleed, I breathe, I can't walk through walls... The only things marking me out are the colour of my blood and the weapons I carry. They are different than any others, alive in their own way but I've explained that already." He smiled and looked off into the distance, feeling the shiver under his arm as Chromia expressed her empathy towards Arikiko. "Do the Aero tribe get along with all of the others, are you all friends?"
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 7:15 pm

Aria usually not tell food name, less attachment easier to hunt without mistakes easy to fall into pattern Aria is Aria, shinobi call Aria, the Shifting Scales maybe because Aria tend to shift scales in Dobutsu favor on the battle field Oberon-tigrex. Still not enough, shinobi too much, Dobutsu too little.. Aria said having not ignored him out of malice or anything she just didn't have a habit of talking to the things she ate, only ningen kept other creatures imprisoned so they could kill them for food later, only to talk to them as if they were pets yet harvest their milk or young for their own means. Still he was a pet and could speak the ningen tongue, clearly he was touched by Gaia so maybe she could know him it would better lessen the chance of eating him later down the road.

Zireh are Zireh, not metal ningen, your shiny death sticks look like metal ningen, Zireh are known as Abominations. Arikiko-zireh should not refer to his kind as metal ningen, Ningen are worse to Dobutsu than the abominations they created. Zireh no have choice to be created, Ningen kill, enslave, pervert all that is on Gaia it is in their nature to kill, that is why they are the Shinigami's children. Aria said in reply to what Arikiko said how his race could be so different yet considered alive, it was why they were referred to as Abominations, it was not natural it wasn't an insult it was a fact, metal is non-living and yet, they live. For war yes, all tribes come together under Dobutsu Council..but now... other Alpha's perish tribes scattered. Dobutsu like freedom only loyalty to tribe, only help other Dobutsu from other tribes against Shinobi recently.. it was our undoing. Ningen rather close when against things that Ningen, to them only thing allowed to kill Ningen is ningen other things who dare will be killed enmass. Ningen double speak fluently no? she said with a sad chuckle her eyes darkening as she understood why they had failed, they hadn't thought the Ningen from the West would put aside their differences with the Shinobi..it had been their downfall.

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime28th August 2015, 7:41 pm

"The Zireh were made to kill, literally as machines of war. Have you met a Cypher? They don't carry the blessing of blood, they are warriors through and through, created only to murder those that they meet. I've met a few in my time, killed some too, damn hard to put down. That's what I was technically made for." He smirked, crouching down to pet Oberon atop the head. "I was made as an instrument of war. My own weapon took over my mind for most of my childhood life, forcing me to slay. In that respect I am not as bad as the others, as the Humans but in others I am worse. After all a human has a chance, a choice to be compassionate, to save rather than to kill. It is rare but it happens... I've never really met a Zireh that didn't have something horribly wrong with them. So in some respects, you are correct, Aria of the Shifting Scales, but in others you aren't."

"Shinigami's children, the Death God... I wonder if he is happy with the things I've done, with the things that have happened to this world. We'll get them back though, Aria, one at a time the Humans, the Ningen, will pay for what they have done. They will rue the day they decided to create my ancestry, to manufacture the Zireh that eventually gave birth to me." A horrific grin split his features and he turned, looking off into the horizon. "When we find your flock a home, Aria... Do you want to stay with them, to continue as a leader... Or would you like to come with me? A crusade for Gaia, a rampage to shake the foundations of what the Ningen know... Do you want to help me kill them, Aria, because they are no longer my people, I have no flock but myself, Oberon and my weapons, not much of a flock at all. I will never be accepted in the Aero tribe, due to what I am, the potential that I've thrown away and the fear that my type hold in the hearts of others. So... Once I have repaid my end of the debt, I plan to kill and kill, until someone puts me down..." His voice grew quieter, colder as he spoke before he finally sighed and shook his head, his eyes fading into a gentle purple.
Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime1st September 2015, 4:23 pm

"War, you talk about warriors and a choice to kill or to be compassionate. That is what seperates you abominations from the Ningen you were created for this purpose, they chose to be what they are. The Tyrant Susanoo has blessed your race Arikiko-zireh if Aria wasn't sure that He wasn't already instrumental in your creation now Aria is." Aria said deciding to stick with what she said, yes Zireh were bad, in her mind they were next after Ningen in terms of needing to be destroyed after all they were abominations, and after them were Nova if not to let them rest in peace with the rest of the Kemono.

She would listen to his pitch, understanding where he came from before deciding. "Aria will have to think on this, when Aria is sane. For now Aria will follow Arikiko-Zireh to avenge his flock-mate, and then Arikiko-zireh will find flock home. Aria can not abandon flock, risk flock safety by killing Ningen until flock has regained it's numbers." she said before her sad facial expression would disappear completely. So when do Aria and Arikiko-zireh leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Sunrise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sunrise    A New Sunrise  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Sunrise
Page 1 of 1