Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Assassination - Beatrice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Assassination - Beatrice  Empty
PostSubject: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime4th April 2015, 8:37 pm

The pair walked across the old wooden bridge after having just stopped to watch the fishes as they swarmed down stream with the current. The day was nice out, sun warming their bodies and increasing the effect of Raigā City's atmosphere. A beautiful place really, fairly quiet, pretty clean, quite traditional. All things considered, Neo could easily enjoy a life here, hidden away, yet we all know that wasn't quite possible. Both him and Aiya were dressed to fit the area, an image of Neo down below as per usual, hoping to blend in with the surroundings as to not look like typical outsider tourists here to assassinate a world influence. To Jax. The letter wasn't addressed to him despite the mission being mostly his. I suppose it was only natural for her to assume Jax was their main killer, which was true in most cases, however when requiring stealth, even the smallest amount, well it just wasn't ideal. Unless Yvette was hoping for a mansion massacre, these missions will always be Neo's. Even though these are to be assassinations, they will not look as such. A heart attack will suffice for this instance.

Neo would near her home, the pair strolling casually through the streets and towards the mansion. It is possible that there would be no guards, lots of rich people have no guards, such as those two world famous civilians in the shogunate region, however I highly doubt that would be the case. The only saving grace is Aiya, meaning it won't be shoot on sight. This is the method of fast talking, watch and revel as we near the door.

Neo:
Aiya:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 4:13 am

The Mansion wasn't all that fortified, in actuality it was fairly lightly gaurded, the grounds had two Fierce Tigrex specially trained to sniff out and dispose of intruders and seeing as she was safe behind Epsilon's walls she didn't figure to hire to many gaurds after all she didn't really trust people all that much. Beatrice was currently playing the piano in her room as it relaxed her, the overall layout of the building in question was the grounds, about 400 or so feet wide stretching all around the Mansion itself. Other than that it was structured with two wings, and a center, with three floors at the highest floor was her bedroom and the only staff were the seven maids, her personal butler, the gardener, groundskeeper and the two animal tamers in charge of keeping her darling Tiggy's happy.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 4:35 am

Okay, so no guards. That always makes things easier. The beasts are a bonus as well, a dead woman has no need for pets, so they will need a home elsewhere. I suppose Neo will be the one to take up the burden, how unfortunate. His base Zenraigan allowed him the ability to see through the walls and hedges, as well as whatever else was around, allowing him to pinpoint all the said occupants before making his move into the property. First step is removing the beasts, beyond that only the butler should be a recognizable problem, the rest most likely assuming he was a new employee, however just to be safe, should any come within 20 feet, Neo would utilize his displacement aura to apply light pressure to the carotid artery, knocking them out. Now, dealing with the creatures, their location being his first destination. The first step is obviously a taming attempt, to which I will roll for now...One would appear to submit instantly, the other no doubt being more difficult...Again, a lightly placed strike directly to the main artery causing a sudden flood in blood flow to the brain, causing the defense mechanism for high blood pressure, knocking it out. He'll come back for it later.

Now to move into the house, or castle. Walking the long way across the yard to reach it as she seemed to have way too much lawn. Rather then go through the front door and walk around until he gets there, it would be easier to simply take entrance via the balcony right? Assuming she has one of course, if not he'd just hang out by the window seal. So long as he manged to get within 40 feet. Oh right, how does one get to this balcony? They jump. Its the RP world, gravity is meh, legs are powerful enough. Before going through with the deed however, Neo would stop and listen to the beautiful sounds of harmony, before his nails turn to claws, flicking the air to burst a vessel in her heart, dropping down and meeting with Aiya at the gates, deciding ultimately to leave the unconscious beast behind, as moving it would only be a pain. The tamed however, would trek behind with no issues. Now, has there been any complications in this well thought plan?

Taming Successful Tigrex
Taming Failed Tigrex 2

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 4:53 am

Well, typically one says attempt they don't just assume that whatever happened hit instantly and moved on, as a result it's up to moi to completely derail any sort of linear progression you had in mind simply because of that. The first instance being the submiting first Tigrex, it would let out a whine before placing it's paws over it's head causing the other one to be alerted, something about them being able to detect when intruders were around. I thad to do with smell, fun fact their sense of smell was far more than 20ft. As a result the moment he entered the compound both of the Tigrex would sniff a new scent and thus would react, viciously, the first would arrive at Neo's location first though seeing as it would be tamed the moment it got too close it would cause the other to instead be wary and thus instead of the usual charge and crush it instead would sweep it's tail after slamming the ground resulting in multiple boulders flying straight at Neo at blinding light speeds each one large enough to take out a good portion of his body if any so happened to hit. There were four i total all of them flying through the air at the same time and the Tigrex would let out a loud roar alerting pretty much everyone in the compound to something being off.

Beatrice in her room would hear the roar before stiffening sure enough her butler would walk in and stand next to her overlooking the window in a bid to see what exactly was going on outside.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 5:13 am

Well, this assassination failed miserably. How annoying. Neo would sigh as he heard the roar in the distance, new unknown information about the beast he had already previously owned and studied coming into play. Seems like he actually knows nothing, which is even more irritating. In any case, he'd simply stand in place. The best option would be walking back out the gates he came in as they would have no doubt smelt him not long after he entered the compound, so in all fairness he could simply say he was walking by as there is no proof of his entry unless their smell is perfectly in line with the fence, but we won't do that now, shall we. As the first neared, as you mentioned, it would submit and such. The second however, would no doubt seem to attack bypassers. How rude of it. Usually Neo would go all hulk mode and crush the blocks and all that. But he didn't want Beatrice to think someone was gunning for her, so the best bet...The first beast to arrive, as well as give in to Neo would move to protect its new tamer, moving to shield both Neo and Aiya with its large body, stopping however many were to hit it with its SS-Rank defense and Strength, the speed allowing it to get to them in time.

Neo would continue to stand still, lighting up a smoke and placing it in his mouth as he took a few steps backwards to lean against the gate, waiting for someone to come and greet him. Seems like he will now need to go with plan B. Seeming to be observing the beasts until someone else came by. The damage to their savior really shouldn't be to much, if any depending on how far apart those blocks were.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime14th April 2015, 1:03 am

It seems he was quite lucky the attack would hit the other Tigrex while she would pause seeing as she was going to hurt her mate instead the Fierce Tigrex would roar snapping it's jaws viciously at the intruders. Sure enough Beatrice would be seen in the distance walking up along with her butler who had a frown on his face, they would walk taking their time so about 10 or so minutes later they'd finally stop when they were about 30ft away with the Tigrex who was snapping at him quieting when it smelled it's master's scent approaching. Madame Beatrice was not expecting visitors today, state your name and be quick about it and release your spell over Tiger before I call one of the tamers on our retainer to do so forcibly. the butler said calmly pushing up his glasses with his free hand the other held behind him while Beatrice simply watched from behind him with a cigarette holder dangling from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime14th April 2015, 11:32 pm

Sigh, what a wait. You'd think she would have some type of golf cart or something to get to her gate and back. So, Neo was presented with a few tasks he needed to complete. Firstly he had to state his name. Then release his spell or her in-superior tamers will come and overpower his ability? Unlikely. It did give me an idea though, but first the other one needed to get on board with his plan. He'd look at it as the other moved aside to ensure it wasn't in the way of the conversation, but it still didn't seem interested. Shame I missed the last post chance, Maybe i'd have it by now. In any case, he should respond. "Neo." Okay, task one complete. Now to release the spell. A quick glance at Aiya, her returning the questioning glance. Suppose there should be a little clarity. "Visiting the beasts..." I mean, he is a tamer, it seems like a legitimate excuse.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime15th April 2015, 4:00 am

The Butler would sniff hauntily, Neo was his name what about the other one the girl she hadn't said anything how...rude did they not know that they were on the personal land of Madame Beatrice how dare they. Visiting the Beasts?! How stupid of an answer, regardless you can not gallavant around as this is private property and I will ask you to leave right away. the butler said sneering a bit and making a shooing gesture with his hand, Beatrice would simply roll her eyes before walking away as this was a waste of time why did she even bother coming out all this way. Sure she had heard of a Neo, some sort of tamer or something but she had no buisness with him nor was she in the mood for visitors today. Her butler would stay folding his arms and tapping his foot impatiently waiting for these visitors to go back from whence they came.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime15th April 2015, 4:33 am

Neo would shrug as the two palmed him off like he was no one special. Maybe she was just jealous that he was now on a higher level of wealth then she was, or was that still not common knowledge? He didn't mind really. "Huh? Leave..." He'd say in his bored thug voice before stretching off the gate and flicking the cigarette from his lips, twisting it beneath his foot into the ground. "Don't wanna..." He'd say drousily, waving his hand as his newly tamed beast cut off her route as the target tried to walk away. All the while Neo would continue to walk closer to the butler, both hands in pocket, eyes looking through him. Oh whats that, the other beast? Yeah no, it had already taken to Neo's team and cornered them off from the side. "I just wanted to see the beasts..." He'd continue with that story as Aiya nodded, clinging to his arm. "Shame I didn't come sooner, could have stopped it..." The Tigrex in front of Beatrice would growl. Maybe now she'll listen.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 1:05 pm

Wha..what is going on here. The butler said slightly alarmed considering the other Tigrex was acting out, Beatrice on the other hand would stare at her Tiggy before clearing her throat causing her butler to straighten up before making a hand seal causing the Tigrex blocking Beatrices way to whine as numerous jolts of electricity was simulated to course through it's body. Do not come any closer I said leave. Otherwise we will make you leave. he said pushing up his glasses, the other Tigrex whining a bit as she saw her mate being punished but would get over it thankful that now at least she wouldn't have to hurt her mate in order to deal with the invader. Now that the other one standing in her way was dealt with she would proceed to keep walking forward.

Butler
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 3:38 am

Hmm, this douche is out colouring me. But I can't talk much with Neo so I have to just deal with it, don't I? So the butler is a badass, huh? Well, he is using a Juin seal, which is ultimately be good for me, but I do wonder where I can find the list with all this cool stuff on it. In any case, Neo was watching the guy, slightly annoyed that this is how they treat their own beasts when disbehaving, but it can only be better for him in the long run. In any case, he needed to be stopped. Seriously, they are a rude bunch, aren't they. Firstly, Neo would free his hand, holding it up as his nails grew to a point, however not moving any closer. He would have something to say, speaking past the slave and to the master, honestly, this was the all the respect he was worth. How disappointing, he wasn't exactly hiding his status like the rest do. "Enough of this. *Sigh* I am here on behalf of the Republic. If you don't stop him Beatrice, I will and your own beasts will kill everyone on this property marking you all as traitors." Enough of this "I'm not interested in Epsilon" game he was playing. Hell, he supposably helped form it, yet here he was walking around like a common goon, fuck that. He isn't some two bit street thug, he was the boss...Or maybe he was just hoping to get into her vault before killing her. Who knows?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime27th April 2015, 4:06 pm

Beatrice would spare Neo a glance, before getting annoyed, did he know who she was how dare he no she wouldn't give him any time of the day instead she would snap her finger causing her butler to nod before the second tigrex was incapaciated with the butler having a tanto dropping from his sleeve. He would push up his glasses before vaulting forward at vacuum release speeds, before attempting to dispatch Neo by striking him in nine places at such high speed that it would appear to be done in one smooth movement. Ultimately Beatrice didn't care who he was nor did she take kindly to threats, he was unwanted on her property and thus she would have her butler get rid of him since her Tiggy's had been compromised simple as that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime27th April 2015, 10:38 pm

Okay. Well it is quite irritating that I now need to deal with this butler. Seriously though, has Neo been doing nothing this whole time? Damn, thought I had some rep. In any case, even if Neo didn't have the reaction tiers to see the weapon path (which he does), he can already predict each movement the guy was going to make regardless, allowing him the opportunity to respond with awareness before action. So much for a quick topic, unless the civilian drops like a fly beneath Neo's amazing prowess. Ha, twas a joke. Anyway, Neo should move or something, before he gets stabbed and stuff. Oh, should have used that cool juin thing on him with the SSS-Strength tier requirement and all that. Cause i can't do that. Or does Juin not work on curse seal users or something...anyway, as Neo saw the muscles in his legs begin to coil, Neo would do the same, taking off also at Vacuum release, however at the same time, using the sight of muscle tension to predict where he would move to, all the while utilizing his reaction tiers to ensure his attack is accurate. The attack? Neo would slice his hand to the side like a knife as he moved, the action blending in to seem inconspicuous. However, in reality, it was just aura, attempting to cut two arteries, one in his brain, the other in his heart just in case, halving the damage to ensure both are backed up with B-Rank force. Unless he has a method of strengthing his internal body, it should be more then enough. But it doesn't end there. Using his secondary aura, Neo would also have attempted to cut the ligament in both of Beatrice's legs, again, split aura so B-Rank force for each. If all was successful, Neo would stop his movement. If not, he would continue to keep distance.

Spoiler:

Yeah Sorry, Pretty much everything Neo does uses a buildup of several foundations. Hence why all combat with him requires huge spoilers. As usual, if i've done anything you didn't like, just PM me, don't let it slide past.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 12:34 pm

The butler unfortunately didn't stand a chance not only was his movement read but he was countered in such a way that he didn't know an attack was incoming as a result he was struck not just once but twice collapsing to the ground not knowing what had resulted in his death before he went to the afterlife. Beatrice would see that and would attempt to run before her ankles were sliced causing her to scream in agony as she fell to the ground. The groundskeeper and the other staff would notice their mistress in danger from a distance before returning back to work, wasn't there problem she was an absolute bitch to every one even that masochist of a butler she had. Wait...masochist, oh crap, either way the butler wasn't dead but that was simple, he was an Ibwa they didn't just die that easily, and from his prone position he would spring up from the ground to attack Neo. This time he would capitalize on the shock factor of him rising from the dead to sheathe his blade using Dragon Howl Strike to potentially take out Neo's hearing and get closer to him so he could use his strongest technique, Heaven Bridging Dragon Spark. He would lead and swing the first strike aiming for Neo's stomach while the second strike would be aim at trying to inflict a grevious wound to his chest so far no one had managed to avoid it....and he didn't think Neo would be the first to do so.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 1:24 pm

Sigh. You do realise Neo is currently at his weakest point since being made due to the personal revamp. I'd say equal to his academy level at best. Fortunately, I made a point of pointing out that the clouds were falling, reason being, his mount was above them, hiding from view. The God Beast, Goa Magara. Sure, I have done very little to train this majestic, angelic beast, but at the same time, it was still very powerful in base tiers alone. With its natural sensory mediums in place of sight, the guardian from heaven with the face of hell noticed the sneak attack, (So did Neo's 360 view) making its nose dive, and pummping itself towards the ground at Echoing Flash, pulling back at the last second with its S-Rank strong wings just enough to smash down with S-Rank force to leave a giant creator, causing the ground to fall out from beneath the butler before Goa would launch back off the ground to disappear from sight once more, leaving the Ibwa to recover.

Wait a minute..."Immortals are not welcome here." Neo would say, turning  and slicing the air not once but twice, using the same methods as before to deal 4 counts of A-Rank forced damage directly to the spinal cord, destroying any means of movement without some regeneration technique. However there won't be any time for that. Hopefully the wanker was no just lying on the ground like a potato, allowing Neo time to reach into his pocket, put a smoke in his mouth, light it with a lighter, before throwing the said lighter into the creator, clicking his fingers only moments before it would land on the Ibwa, causing it to practically explode into a minor fireball, sending the immortal aflame. Burn all embodiment's of evil to ashes. Maleficars have no place in this world. A phrase Neo had heart once in the past, though the subject needed destruction at the time was himself. In any case, hopefully he could now return his attention to Beatrice without any more interruptions.

Absent a lighter, how bothersome. They will need to drop past one of his taverns on the way to...well to one of his taverns. In any case, Neo would again walk towards the pained Beatrice, Aiya whom was watching out of harms way, now trotting over to his side and latching back onto his arm. The pair stepping around to standing roughly 2 meters in front of the 'bitch'. "How much is your life worth?" He'd ask. Nothing else needed to be said. He gave her plenty of opportunities here to hear him out. There also appear to be witnesses that can aid in the rumors of what happened today, Beatrice being a bitch as always and putting herself before official business, attacking a man whom most people should already know as having a reputation for being dangerous and influential. There was no way of this linking as an assassination, just an inevitable conflict of interest. The rest of this 'missions' can be secretive from here on out, this 'show' however, was going to be used as a starting point for Neo's rise to underground power. Fake it till you make it as they always say.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime6th May 2015, 9:48 pm

The butler would be caught off guard by the descending beast quickly withdrawing though he was knocked off his feet just like everyone else who would be in proximity of the crater, regardless he would get up and ready himself for another attack however he was disabled on account of not knowing about the displacement aura pity. Either way Beatrice wouldn't answer, not because she was being defiant but because she had fainted from the pain of having her ankles cut, you see she had a rare disorder namely hyper sensitivity in which her body was really susceptible to pain and seeing the posh lifestyle she lived she never got anything worse than a paper cut. Either way she would be passed out and would continue bleeding from her ankles, which well another thing she had was haemophilia where her platelets didn't clot blood as efficiently as normal humans on account of recessive inbreeding and what not so unless she received medical treatment it was quite possible she would end up bleeding to death because of this wound. Either way if Neo was going for gaining infamy well he was doing it by killing someone and then attacking another right in their home, even if it was official buisness. The Republic wasn't shinobi territory they were attempting to try and be something different with the violence and bloodshed sure it was there but it was more subtle, blackmailing and other things were more of the norm blatant killing well it just made one public enemy. Not that he knew that or maybe he did and didn't care regardless it was time to get out of the area before word spread then again he could silence the staff via more bloodshed to prevent anyone from knowing who commited these crimes.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime6th May 2015, 9:58 pm

He'd wait for an answer, placing both of his hands in his pockets as he exhaled a breath of smoke, remaining patient as always. Her body was lacking blood...she was dead? Neo must be really fucking shit at controlling his aura, obviously missing the leg ligaments (part that connects bones in the knee) and instead cutting through both flesh and a major artery. Aiya would drop the contract she had spent the morning writing up, looking at Neo with puppy dog eyes. Well, nothing else to do here, the house was too far and too big for a search of treasure, may as well just go home. And just like that, Goa would drop down once more, creating a ramp with its wing, allowing the pair the chance to climb aboard, before the topic came to a conclusion.

{exit}

Last edited by Cola on 6th May 2015, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime6th May 2015, 10:01 pm

Mission Complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination - Beatrice    Assassination - Beatrice  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassination - Beatrice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: The Broken Bastille :: Land of Souls :: Crimson Grassland-
Jump to: