Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

picking up a delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

picking up a delivery Empty
PostSubject: picking up a delivery   picking up a delivery Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 7:49 pm

After the little incident that would transpire in the tent between the two Tika and xing would depart for port otonashi seeing as how she could maintain S rank speed at maximum he would only push it to vacuum release speeds he would first have to meet with the delivery for his pet, he'd look at xing for a second so tell me what was that about back there? Is there something you'd like to say? Didn't think you cared where I went more or less you coming along, though its not a problem hed smile slightly teasing her as they got closer to port as well as the delivery location he had to meet kyoshiro here as well.

Xing would look at him and her eyes would shift away her face turning a light red from blushing she'd begin chasing him trying to poke him with tanto MIND YOUR BUSINESS FOOL, YOUR NO USE TO ME DEAD...besides...you have that boy to look over!!... she'd shoot back at him closing the gap just as they broke into the clearing for their meeting point, he'd blur right before she'd grab him landing in the clearing with his arms folded over his chest still teasing her causing her to speed up and grab him by the neck her anger getting to her but she was mainly embarrassed because he knew. He'd smile at her as she let him go and apologize for playing to much and they'd wait for the delivery
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Co

Co

picking up a delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: picking up a delivery   picking up a delivery Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 7:56 pm

A shadow would cover the streets as the delivery made its way to the port, lowering gently as a beasts jumped from its back, gliding perfectly for a landing just in front of Tika. The Goa would straddle the air, waiting for the transaction to be completed. "Enlightened Rath, 130,000 Xel." Once noted that he was the one, it would nod, saying the typical "Pleasure doing business, hope we can offer services in the future" before using powerful legs to jump into hte sky, glising back onto the Goa's back. The Rath, who was beside the legendary god beast would land in front. Too big to comfortably navigate the streets, but its not my problem anymore. Its yours. Thank you for using Neo express Delivery. We hope you are satisfied with the service.
Back to top Go down

picking up a delivery
Page 1 of 1