Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Drunk and The Arachnid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

The Drunk and The Arachnid Empty
PostSubject: The Drunk and The Arachnid   The Drunk and The Arachnid Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 8:01 pm

Shiroichi was soaring above the buildings of Dipugakure, swinging up twenty feet from the top of the dome. Each time he hit the apex of his swing he would let go of his last web and send out a second one upon descent to continue the climb. However, he misjudged the distance and his web was just one foot short of contact with the dome. Shiro screamed in his freefall before righting himself at an angle to fall between two buildings. He was aiming for the market district and upon coming withing twenty feet of the buildings he would fire off a web, catching the building and swinging at high speeds. It was too late that he realized his angle was bad and the poor boy went flying into a fruit stand, causing it to explode with fruit from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Arachnid   The Drunk and The Arachnid Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 8:10 pm

Cherish was having a relatively normal day, she was picking out grapes so that she could squeeze them into juice and leave them to ferment so she could make some wine, sure sake was awesome and she'd never get tired of it but she wanted something sweet rather than bitter and was hoping to introduce her squad members to the wonders of drinking. Unfortunately while she was picking out her grapes something would crash into the fruit stand causing her to drop the grapes she was holding onto the ground out of shock with Cherish tensing because she didn't know if it was an attack or anything. She'd remain quiet until she was able to look around her body ready if anything to sink into the ground quickly but instead she would see someone covered in fruit making her raise her eyebrow before fishing out the straw in her gourd and taking a sip as she stared at the mess slightly perplexed at the situation.

Hey, you okay? Because if your hurt I know medical ninjutsu. she said walking over to where the person was to check if he was okay, sure she had lost her fruit but it wasn't like this was her favorite fruit stand or anything she just pitied the owner of the fine establishment and knew the person who crashed into it would have to pay for all the damages. Still she hoped the person was alright, whatever had happened to make them collide with the store it was pretty fast and the person might actually be hurt pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Arachnid   The Drunk and The Arachnid Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 8:22 pm

Shiro heard a muffled voice speaking, asking him if he was hurt. I just crashed into a fruit stand at ten miles an hour. Of course I am hurt, he wanted to say, though he kept it to himself as he moved a squash out from beside his head. He coughed a little and raised up, his ass felt wet for some reason. He used his shatter rend strength to remove the roof of the stand off of him revealing a boy in white long shorts and a gray hoodie. He looked to be in his teens and his features were both slender and muscular with a bit of elfishness within them. His eyes were a startling blue and if not for the grape juice in his hair it would have been more of a silver color, dyed of course. Though now it had violet smudges in it.

He would push the cart aside and sit up, looking for the person who had asked if he was alright. It was a little brunette girl she looked about Shiro's actual age, as he was eleven even though he looked to be in his mid to late teens. "Yeah, im fine. I crash into things all the time," he would say as he rose to stand, immediately collapsing to one side on the fruit and letting out a small whimper. He noticed one of his feet was in a watermelon and how he didnt seem to be able to feel it. With a small cry of pain he removed the watermelon from his foot and realized his foot was at an odd angle. "On second thought... Maybe some medical ninjutsu would be nice..." he would mutter as he examined his twisted ankle. He really needed to make a technique for descending. Maybe webbing along his sides like the flying squirrels. Or maybe a web parachute. Both would be good.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Arachnid   The Drunk and The Arachnid Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 8:41 pm

Cherish would sweat drop at him being so casual about crashing into things, maybe he was just clumsy like that, she would notice he wasn't fine when he got up and immediately collapsed back down causing her to walk towards him quickly her hands already glowing with green medical chakra. You should be more careful, especially since Nova get hurt much easier than humans do. By the way I'm Cherish what's your name. Cherish said puffing her cheeks out as she saw his ankle was twisted numbing the pain with an application of Mystical Healing palm before aligning it right and healing away all the damage just at the cost of expending some of her chakra. There all better, your lucky I was around otherwise you would of had to get someone to take you to the hospital and hospitals suck hehe. she said with a smile the chakra fading away as she held out her hand so that he could grasp it and thus pull himself up, she was merely using it as an icebreaker as she knew for most shinobi being in the hospital would drive them stir crazy and they'd repeatedly attempt to escape to "tough it out". She herself hated it because she wasn't allowed to drink and they always mentioned how she was addicted to alcohol, should get help for her alcoholism etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Arachnid   The Drunk and The Arachnid Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 8:51 pm

"Shiro. Shiroichi Tanimoto. But you can call me Shiro. Or Ichi. Or whatever. I guess, heh." he would say as he watched her work on his leg. When she finished he would laugh and turn his foot in circles to test it out. It was still a little sore but otherwise it seemed fine. She was pretty good for a little kid. Usually it would take him a few days at the hospital. "Lucky indeed. I could have used your skill a few weeks ago when i got blasted into the ocean by a cyphers explosive tag. Sent me into a small coma. Thankfully I survived thanks to my old sensei Reiver seeing me to the hospital," he said as he took her hand and stood, jumping slightly to test out and see how well his leg was. He would smile then pull out some xel and hand it to the merchant whose stand he had broken. He apologized to the person then turned back to cherish, a playful smile on his face.

"Is there any way I can thank you for helping me? Like maybe some lunch? Or I could take you for a ride to the top of the dome. Or maybe i could pay you? Whatever you want. I seriously owe you. The hospital wouldve made me take a week till i could get back on duty," stated Shiro, brushing some watermelon from around his shoes. He could use a nice long shower but at least he smelled good from all the fruit. There was at least one good thing crashing into a fruit stand.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Arachnid   The Drunk and The Arachnid Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 10:26 pm

Cherish would try names in her head before she would settle for Ichi it sounded cuter, but when he told her of his trip to the hospital and how he was comatose she would unconsciously take another sip from her gourd. That sounds pretty bad, but you know Reiver-sensei? Oh you must of been on his old team, he's my squad leader now on Team 10, I heard team 8 dissolved or something like that. Cherish said with a slight shrug not really knowing the exact details concerning it but it was probably because he went into a coma. Still he offered to treat her to something and she would pretend to consider it before placing her straw back in her gourd before covering it up. She knew exactly what he was going to treat her to, besides the best sake was free sake and she'd be able to conserve her own stash.

Well, you don't have to but if you insist there is this bar which sells all sorts of alcohol I want to try out. I was going to head there myself but it's so boring to drink alone when I'm not just drinking at home you know? she said explaining before pointing to the west and walking off expecting Ichi to follow her. I was going to invite girlie, my teammate, with me but she doesn't drink and I wouldn't go anywhere alone with Colt my other teammate so I'm glad I ran into you it's always more fun drinking with other people.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Arachnid   The Drunk and The Arachnid Icon_minitime12th March 2015, 8:34 am

Shiro raised an eyebrow as she spoke of what team she was on. He had heard the team had split but were all of them actually moved to one of each of the current teams? Reiver had been sent to lead squad 10. R'tari was sent to a squad with two girls, lucky bastard, and Kid was with his brother and some toddler that was apparently a genin. How that happened he had no idea. He wondered if he would ever find his spot in the Allied Shinobi Nations or if he would continue being the outcast of the ten genin. He hoped not, being alone was seriously starting to get bored and dangerous. Missions were getting harder and he wasnt sure he could keep this up on his own.

It took Shiro a moment to realize Cherish's words. Something about buying her alcohol. Was she serious? He heard one of the genin were alcoholics but was it seriously this cute, frail little girl? Wait, was he even allowed to purchase alcohol? Shiro wasnt sure. He had never tried it before. Though after the month he has had, being in a coma, capturing Kunchuu, and having to go after Midogaron, well lets just leave it at maybe alcohol might be a nice escape.

The young man jogged a little to catch up to her, having gotten lost in thought and not realizing she was going on ahead. "I suppose a few drinks wont hurt. I do owe you after all and it would be nice to hang with a fellow genin," he would say with a tinge of nervousness. He had never drank before. What if he made a fool of himself in front of her? What if he threw up on her? What if she became grossed out by him and decided to alienate him? This would be his first actual friendship, and with a girl. He needed to play this cool and try not to screw things up. "Colt? You mean the kid they were always making d ranks for about him peeping on the women's bath? My mother told me about it once. She was trying to enjoy the Dipu spa while we were here and apparently some kid had been caught trying to sneak in. Thank goodness for him though. If he would've seen my mom he would probably want to wash his eyes out with soap." Shiro tried getting at least a giggle with that. Sure it may be a little mean to his mom but back then at their age guys werent exactly kind and were at the parent embarrassment stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Arachnid   The Drunk and The Arachnid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drunk and The Arachnid
Page 1 of 1