Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 1:25 am

Nyen stood leaning against a wall at the mission board building in the south dome, her one hand tucked in her pocket, the other leaning on her metallic staff. IT gleamed in the sunlight which Nyen kept out of her eyes with her over sized white shawl. it was made of cotton as to keep her cool in the warm summer days of the domes. Her and R'tari had decided on requesting a mission the day before so they could make a couple more xel before getting too focused on training. Nyen had left a large number of clothing items back in her hometown, since she had left in such a hurry. Also she loved having books and snacks to distract her when she was alone, yet she had no clue what R'tari would use the money for. "Maybe i'll ask him when he gets here....if he gets here. Why would he come help me anyways? This mission is kinda boring."

Nyen agreed to herself that she was a little dissapointed about the mission her and R'tari were to complete, which consisted of painting the fence of an elderly woman in the North of the Main Dome. They warned that the elderly woman was very bigoted and therefor would no doubt be a real treat to deal with, she wanted the money and would finish her job none-the-less.

"Just gotta get through this."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 1:46 am

R'tari was reading a book while leaping across rooftops on his way towards the mission office. He was wearing his usual outfit a deep purple shirt with a pair of tight black shorts and with his headband, wrapped around his left arm. He had white bandages wrapped around both is arms and his legs and with black sandals and a necklace with the Bakuhatsu clan symbol as a pendant, a gift from his Mimi. He would drop down from the roof upon arriving closing his book after placing a bookmark in it as he fell from the sky and placing it in his back pocket as he landed in a crouch. He'd straighten up before looking around and spotting Nyen a couple of feet away causing him to crack his neck and place his hands in his pockets before walking up to her. Hello Nyen how are you today, oh and did you get the mission? R'tari would say a small smile on his face as he greeted his squad member knowing fully well that without a squad jonin she'd only be able to pick up a crappy D-rank mission.

He remembered the days where he thought being a genin meant being an official ninja and kicking ass only to be awakened to reality when he had to get a cat out of a tree, 4 times. Two of those times it was the same freaking cat and when he got up there it stared at him for a couple of seconds before clawing at his face until he fell out of said tree. Ever since then he swore revenge on that cat and honestly he hoped she didn't pick a mission dealing with a cat because just his luck it would be that specific cat and their blood feud would expand to drag his new squad members into it as well.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime5th March 2015, 12:53 am

:Hey R'tari. Yea i got the mission, though it's a bit...degrading." Nyen handed the letter to R'tari giving him a moment to read it over. She looked down at her sandals, shuffling the dirt around under her feet. "look at me. the soon to be clan leader of the Kaironokumai clan, stuck painting fences for spare change... really need more clothes though."

"So. yea. I was told the lady is kind of a racist and an old hag. I just wanna get in there and get the job done. but i can understand if you don't want to come. i'll still give you a share." She felt bad about suggesting R'tari not joining her. she just remembered the conversation she had with him when they first met, about being an outcast in his own kind. She didn't want him to be forced into an awkward situation where he'd be belittled for being part of a race he wasn't even accepted in. Nyen stoof to face R'tari, awaiting his decision.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime6th March 2015, 1:21 am

"Welcome to the wonders of being a genin, it includes a very small weekly salary, preforming amazingly exciting D-rank missions without a sensei and preforming equally exciting D-rank missions to improve "teamwork" with supervision from your sensei." R'tari said in a positively delighted facial expression except his voice was completely deadpan, it was the type of sacrasm that he had honed after 3 years of being a genin."The struggle is real Nyen, until he deems us competent I'm afraid we are stuck with degrading missions." he quickly said in response before he processed what she said said right it was a bittersweet feeling he understood that she was expressing concern for him which made him happy because she was showing that at least she cared a bit about his own feelings on the matter, but he wished it wasn't necessary in the first place. "Hm? No it's fine, I typically wear gloves and such so people don't really notice I'm one of the sell out Mikaboshi. I'll just turn Itami into a..bokken or something. he said with his Amatsu moving to his hand before shifting into a pure black bokken which was about the size and shale of a katana with Itami moving to his side and remaining in place due to R'tari sticking it to his body via chakra flow.

"There, that should be enough. I like to think of it as practice for stealth, sometimes I even further sell the illusion with the transformation technique turn my self into some mousey unassuming genin when I take missions helps ease the stigma. Tch, not like I'm anything like the rest of my family." R'tari said his face darkening before he simply sighed shook his head and managed to regain his smile. "Either way no big deal lets head out," he said with a wave of the hand wordlessly asking her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime12th March 2015, 12:58 am

"That's awesome! There's so much i don't know. Might as well get going though. It shouldn't be too far." Nyen turned and started walking down the street. She was right though, there really wasn't much she knew. Nyen knew she'd be put in situations and meet people she knew nothing about, but she was surprised even with herself at just how little she knew. Maybe one day she'd understand things a bit better. like how this crazy old woman could be such a bag in this day and age. When she was little, she would make friends with the other clans children. There were so many clans a species that would intermingle, she had no idea how a mature woman could think of only herself. She frowned as she searched the street corners for street signs.

"uhm...this way! I... I think?" Nyen stood confused at the corner of two street, neither of which Nyen recognized. She kept glancing between the address on the mission statement and the street. finally she sighed heavily, turned to R'tari and asked "I'm sorry, i was trying to look cool by leading you there but...to be honest i'm completely lost." Sheheld the papers out to R'tari keeping her gaze to the ground."Could....could you help me?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime12th March 2015, 1:41 am

R'tari would walk with her, deep in thoughts of his own as he thought about Tikatchi and Asura Mishura his fellow Brings of Chaos who had abandoned him in the Allied Shinobi Nations, he thought they were all in it together especially after fighting in Kaosgakure against pandora but apparently it wasn't the case. Asura hadn't come with them which he understood she was more concerned with taking care of the Mishura clan but he always thought he'd have Tikatchi, only to find out that his senpai didn't come back from a mission not that he was killed but rather defected after coming across another Mishura. He would clench his jaw as he remembered why he stayed, he wasn't the type to live on the run he preferred the safety of a village and there was Mimi to think about. No not just her he had a new squad now, and he had to look after them not to mention if he did defect he'd just be proving all the people looking down on him for being just like his clan right.

Heh Cute. You could of told me you know I don't judge. R'tari said taking the papers from her and looking at the signs before paling. We are in the wrong dome...you went in the complete opposite direction now its going to take us another 20 minutes to get there. he said slumping a bit gauging her reaction and if she reacted badly he'd snicker before snapping his fingers towards the left. Just kidding, you were on the right track its to the left and after three houses we make right. Come on. he said handing her the papers and once she took it he'd set off towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 11:09 pm

As R'tari explained they were headed in the wrong direction, her brow furrowed and her mouth twisted into a slight frown. Nyen was disapointed in herself. she should have asked way before now, then none of this would have happened. "Well...damn. i guess we should turn around then." she sighed, but as R'taris face changed and he confirmed they were actually going in the right direction, she leaned over and lightly punched him in the arm "Jerk! we could have tottaly walked all the way back and i wouldn't have even known!" Her face was that of slight anger, but quickly changed to a grin as she crossed her arms and said "That would have been funny though. could have wasted an entire day. Good thing i'm lucky! Come on then. lets get..."

Before she could even finish her sentence, a massive boom could be heard overtop of the city. it came from the giant glass dome that kept tons upon tons of water from crushing the people inside. "No....not the dome! If there's a leak or a crack..." but then, yet again, a giant boom could be heard, and the air seemed to shake with it. "is this...is this an attack? R'tari what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 11:46 pm

R'tari snickered and rubbed the place that she punched feigning injury and would begin to walk as he nodded in agreement with her however at the sound of the boom he'd instantly tense up his eyes darting around. Itami would shift instantly back into it's original form before pulsating rapidly in quick succession causing R'tari to look up at the dome and then back at Nyen. I-I don't know if it's an attack but, we need..to find out what's going on. Come on, we have to head to the terminal. Standard protocol during attacks is Academy students lead the civilians into bunkers along with their instructors, genin head to terminals to secure exits if the dome's integrity is compromised however orders from Chunin and overide said protocol to suit demands in the field. Elite Genin have permission to engage enemy to buy time for additional support. R'tari said in quick succession as if he was reading it from some sort of manual having memorised it ever since Kaosgakure came under attack by Pandora.

It couldn't happen again he couldn't just sit back and watch a place he was just beginning to call home be destroyed he'd clench his fists before his gaze hardened. We'll be okay I won't let anything happen to you regardless of what this is, so stay close and follow me. he said forcing a smile to calm not only her nerves but his own before he nodded and would dart off heading towards the north at swift release speeds quickly looking back to see if Nyen was following him and continuing onward.

(1 Post Each to South Dome Terminal.)
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 1:20 pm

Nyen quickly turned on her heels and kicked off, sending her sprinting to keep up with R'tari. Though she was glad to hear Dipugakuri had a plan for such an attack, though she really wasn't surprised. A city at the bottom of the ocean does have it's tachtical advantages, but the fact that there was miles of salt water above them just waiting to crush down on everyone could cause some problems in a fight such as this. Nyen kept scanning the area, while keeping R'tari in her sights. While some people seemed more collected than other, possibly from experiencing an attack like this before, other were screaming. especially children. As she followed R'tari around a corner, she saw one lone child standing in the middle of the crossroads. It's face was full of tears which was covered mostly by his shaggy hair. He sat on hi knees with his ears covered by his small hands, trying to block out the chaos that was around him.

"R'TARI WAIT!" Nyen cried out. she couldn't stand to see this one child left here. soon enough people would evacuate and he'd be left in the streets alone. Nyen turned swiftly and crouched beside the boy. She place one hand on his knee and the other under his chin, lifting it to meet her gaze. Once the child was looking at her she used both hands to slowly move his tiny hands from his ears. "Hey there, it's gunna be okay. where'd your mom go?" The child shook his head and turned his face to the ground again, beginning to rain fresh new tears onto the ground infront of his and his cheecks. "I lost her. she told me to follow her and i lost her!"

"It's alright, she went to the bunkers. You ever been to the bunkers? You need to go there. that's where you'll find her okay? Follow that group of people. do whatever the leader sais alright?" Nyen pointed to a group of villagers following what was obviously an acadamy student. The boy looked over at the group and back to her, giving her a small hopeful smile, and ran to the group.

Nyen turned to R'tari who must have been standing alert while she spoke to the child. "Alright, lets go." she said, pickig up her pace to match R'taris running pace yet again.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 1:29 pm

R'tari would hear her voice and would turn stopping to see her talking to a child before leading him off to where the academy students were directing everyone towards the exit terminals, his face was still stony as he was really not liking the fact that another village that he was in was under attack though he was slightly ashamed that he was too consumed and missed that kid crying. "Okay." He said not really wanting to comment on it but would take off again noticing that the exit to the main dome was now in sight, sure enough the ground would shake again as another attack happened causing him to clench his fists tighter and hope that the Domes would hold. "We are almost there." he said more to himself than to Nyen but still it would break up the monotony of running, screaming and the various panicking people moving within the village.

(R'tari Exits)
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime25th March 2015, 1:30 pm

Nyen tok one final glance over her shoulder. There were only a few groups left still running but she trusted they'd get to safety. When the ground shook once again, she quickly focused on trying to catch up with R'tari. Nyen sprinted in his direction, wondering how long the dome could hold, or how long the attackers would continue bombarding the city. She hoped for everyones sake the battle wouldn't last long, but she knew it was wishful thinking. Nyen decided to save her questions about the attackers for another time, when they were in a safer place, or at least had a moment of safety. "Coming!" Nyen shouted.

(Nyen exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)   THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEST PAINT JOB EVER!! (or worst)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Dipugakure Islands :: Southern Island-
Jump to: