Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The New Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 12:41 am

Colt was heading off from his training. His sensei was such a dick, why couldnt he have stayed with R'tari? That guy was much nicer than Reiver. Colt would pull out his yoyos and begin tossing and catching repeatedly as he made his way down.the streets of the west dome. He was currently passing some shops on his way to the womens bath house in order to do some research. His sensei wouldnt let him research on his teammates so he had to go back to his usual process of spying on the ladies to learn and practice his new hentai tactics.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 12:52 am

Nyen exited the bath house, her hair still a bit damp from the water. it had been nice to soak in the warm water and relax a bit, but Never the less her eyes were still silver. She always had her guard up. The light from the afternoon sun made her chestnut coloured, flowing hair shine and felt cool on her white summer dress. Since coming to the dome she had very little of her previous wardrobe and was stuck with the sundresses and sandals the market sold to travelers and visitors. Nene turned and began to walk down the street, scanning the market stalls for something good to eat.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 12:58 am

Colt would scan the crowds on his way to the bath house. His gaze stopped when they fell upon a girl with auburn hair, still somewhat damp from the baths. He looked her over quickly with a scrutinizing eye before smiling. She seemed to be around cherish and summers age by the development of her body. Breasts still in development, barely any rump and her hips hadnt seemed to fill out completely to form her complete shape. But there was still that mysticism under her clothes that Colt would like to see. He would take off his hood and put up his yoyos in his pockets before approaching the girl. When he got within five feet the young boy with snow white hair would give a slight bow, his hair drooping over one side of his face. "Pardon me miss. But... may i see your panties?" He asked, holding one hand behind his back and smiling up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 1:12 am

Hearing the voice behind her, Nene turned with a sharp twist. Her instincts keeped her on high alert, she drew back one of her fists and seperated her feet for balance. She hadn't been spoken too much since she had gotten here and the new voice had surprised her. It took her merely a second before realising what it was the boy had said. A look of confusion replaced her cold grimace. "You...you want to..." Though The question seemed a bit odd, Nene remained unflustered and didn't even blush. She had a great ability to keep her emotions hidden, including her embarassment. Nene actually was not wearing any panties, due to her leaving them at the room she was staying, not thinking she would need them on a simple trip to the girls bath house. "You always talk to random girls like that?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 1:18 am

Colt would pull his hand from behind his back and raise up with an eyebrow raised. He opened his hand to find it empty and his smile turned into a wide grin. "Only the pretty ones. Though your the first to go bareback. Now thatd be an even better sight.. heh." Colt held out his hand and laughed. "The name is Colt Juryoku. May i incline your name cutie?" He would ask. Bareback, sundress and fresh from the baths. She would be extra smooth and he could already smell the soap and shampoo coming from her body, it was intoxicating. What he wouldnt give to get even a small.touch of her skin, especially around her thighs. He could go ahead and try, maybe even stun her for a better chance to get a view. However she was of a similar skin tone, though somewhat darker, which made him hesitate on his decision for now. He would see how this conversation went first, though he was dying to try out his other technique.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 1:32 am

Nene turned her face, not wanting to look this pervert in the eyes. "You're weird, you know that?" she spat as she reached into the pocket of her dress, fondling the change she had there, counting her coins to see if she had enough to possibly buy some undergarments for the remaining walk to her hotel. If this was how she would be treated around here, she would definitely never make the mistake of not wearing anything under her dress again, not knowing exactly how he had figured it out. "You can call me Nyen. Now, can i help you with something or are you just going to stand there drooling?" She did not turn to leave simply because she had never been spoken to in such a manner, and was intrigued as to who would have such confidence to talk to to a girl like that. the boy seemed about her age so she would indulge his lewdness for now.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 1:42 am

Colt would drop his hand and hold back a laugh. "Ooh. Spicy one arent yah? Hmm Nyen. I think Ill call you NeNe." He would say as he rested his hands on the back of his head. It was nice to.talk to.someone that wasnt threatening him or calling him a rapist. "Well, I didnt have many plans.. and as much as Id love to drool over your little figure... How about I do it the right way. Wanna go and grab a bite to eat? I hear theres this one shop over to the north west of the west dome that has shark fins and even legiacrus meat. Havent tried it myself but i hear its great." The boy would look toward her legs and slowly run them up her body to her hair taking in her view. She was cute, especially with the way she avoided looking at him. She was much cuter than the redhead summer, and only slightly more so than Cherish, though that couldve just been the fresh wash look to her. He was stuck on one thing though. Which was cuter, her spicy attitude or Cherish's embarrassment? What a conundrum.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 2:00 am

As the nameless boy rattled on about foods, Nene noticed the small pain of hunger in her stomach and scanned her surroundings, spotting a pile of small logs leaning against a stall a few feet behind the boy. She had grown tired of speaking to him, and though she was mostly sealed off from strangers, she did have a sense of humor from living with her siblings. She used her body replacement jutsu to switch with the log, leaving the boy staring lustily at the log and Nene out of his sight. "I think i'll go myself thank you. Have fun playing with your wood though." she said in a careless voice, turning and walking down the street. She smiled to herself, proud for thinking so quickly of a witty comeback. Though at this point she could care less if the boy followed or not. She had enjoyed the conversation, having been a while since she had spoken to anyone other than the merchants.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 2:04 am

Colt would smile as the puff of smoke appeared from the body replacement and he would do the same, popping up beside her. "A simple no would have sufficed. Well, NeNe, it was nice meeting you. I hope we see each other again some time," he would say before she would feel a slight stroke on her inner thigh close to her private. Of course unless she possessed high reaction or speed tiers she wouldnt even notice Colts movement as he rubbed his fingers across her thighs using erojutsu to send involuntary pleasure through her body. Once done though he would turn and walk the way she had been coming from, as he was now headed toward the womens bath house.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 2:21 am

now That had caught her off guard. She breathed in sharply at the small sensation, her eyes widening, turning a darker shade of grey. She was both slightly aroused and infuriated and stood straight as a board as to keep her composure for the most part. She didn't even turn to watch the boy leave. Once she ad regained her control, she let out a long breath and shifted to watch the boy go. He was a strange one at that. He reminded her of the stuck up boys from her hometown, who used to all flirt with Nene, being of higher ranking in her clan. The corner of her mouth raised to a half smile. it was nice meeting some one who remind her of the good times. The time before.. no. she wouldn't delve into the past now. She raised her hands to her hips and sighed. Noticing a small clothing store out the corner of her eye, she began walking to the entrance. She needed something to cover herself under her dress, thinking to herself how many other people noticed her going commando if the boy had so easily guessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Abyssal Ocean :: Southern Abyssal Ocean :: Abandoned Dīpugakure (Village Hidden in the Deep)-
Jump to: