Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Our purpose?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime9th February 2015, 2:31 am

Gael sat at their previous campsite. All the trees around were gone, torn apart by the wind which followed, unleashing whatever he had pent up over the years. His eyes, the pain...Luna. All of it was whipped out at the surroundings, leaving little more then shredded bark flying in the now gentle breeze. It was half training actually, he had no idea his wind was capable of such destructive power, as until this point, it had always been refined, controlled. Gael held his head in the direction of the sky, as if looking up into the clouds, for a sign, an answer. What needed to be answered? What was his question? Koga didn't catch up to him. Not with the hurricane he left behind. Though with it now eased up he should arrive eventually. Gael's memory would flash back to that moment. Quick steps moving forth to knock him from the way. Gael pivoting on the spot. The steps, spread and heavy. Koga's footsteps, hoping to remove him from harms way. The intention behind it was good of course, he just wanted to help his friend, his incapable friend whom could not see the strength of weapon thrown. The incapable friend who could not see the line of fire. The blind friend.

A mercenary group. Much like the Blades, the group which held their guild as a flow of currency and nothing more. Is that what he wants? Or is it just Koga's dream which he was following blindly. But what else is there to do? What could he do? Gael's whole life, long before his punishment, has been in the dark. He didn't need eyes to know he can't read or write. He didn't need eyes to know he can't save everyone. He doesn't need eyes to know the suffering which has always surrounded him. They all suffer, they are all in pain. This world is pain. So why live? What is it that each and every person fights for each day? And why is Gael not doing something to help them? A guild to take down the serpents Blade, as well as their owners. To take down Gulder. To save Luna. But its all just a cycle. The pain he felt will be reflected into the pain of someone else. Things need to change...Gael needs to change...
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 12:13 am

"Hey!" Koga would call out as he spotted Gael down a ways from the destruction of the area. Behind Koga in the distance where the port was the smoke was dieing down, no doubt people were rushing to out it out so it didnt spread to the rest of the area. Koga would begin to sprint and when he was within twenty feet of Gael he would grin like a fool and call out. "We struck it rich! The guy had a shit ton of xel on hin. Theres gotta be over fifty thousand xel. Maybe even a hundred thousand in this pouch! Woohoo!" Said Koga as he walked up to Gael, too happy to notice any indication of his friend being even the slightest bit upset.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime24th February 2015, 2:46 am

Bringing himself to a stand, he'd reach inside of his jacket before pulling out the walking cane, flicking it to the side before taking a deep breath and listening for the sound of the ocean. With memory, he'd walking towards the direction of the path before finally tapping, turning towards the direction they were no doubt next to go to...away from the port. The smell of the flames still lingered in his nose, with no doubt it had only recently been subdued if not still continuing. In any case, Koga was back, happy about Xel and whatever, good for him right? "Impressive." He'd say, not really too interested nor excited by the news. After all, he had very little use for money, it was more then enough to provide shelter, but beyond that, he didn't exactly want anything it could buy. "Lets go." He'd continue with, as he began his typical tap and step motion away from their shitty little campsite, ready for yet another adventure or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 2:28 am

Koga smiled down at the pouch of money he scored as he walked up to Gael, speeding up a little to walk beside him. "No more stealing food or sleeping on the street for us bro. With this cash we can buy us our own house! We can afford proper weapons and even get a comphy bed, not something like those old mats we used to sleep on at the guild." Koga closed his eyes as he imagined sleeping in a real bed after so many years. His eyes the shot open wide. "Hey! Hey! Think we should buy some takoyaki in the next town? Ive always wanted to try it but that stuff is so hard to steal! Maybe even some beer... Dude this is gonna be schweet!" Koga punched the air in excitement and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 2:59 am

Gael would pause for a moment before adjusting his glasses with his free hand and continuing in his walk. Tako...yaki? It was rare for Koga to know something he did not, however Koga naturally had one extra learning method then he...reading. Perhaps it was on a poster somewhere for he had never heard of it before, or even a word he knew from his life before the slums, who knows. Is it a type of meat? A vegetable? He did not know. Gael has need even had a real meal before, with more then one type of food in it. Its either all meat, all potato, all bread and the sorts. If he were lucky there was some ketchup, but it was a rare delicacy. Honestly, the very name brought too many questions to mind. But one thing was sure, he did not know enough about the outside world. He needs to learn. Once again, he'd look up at the sky, still walking of course, cause he can do that, but just feeling the breeze in his face and imagining clouds, the sun, the blue. "What are we Koga?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 3:04 am

"Takoyaki is apparently some fancy word for octopus or squid. Not sure which. But they specially prepare it. Not sure how. Saw it on a restraunts menu back in town that someone had thrown away. The picture looked delicious." He would yawn before stretching his arms as they walked. Then Gael asked him something. "Huh? What are we?" Koga looked confused, unsure of what Gael was talking about. "What do you mean?" He would ask, hoping Gael would clarify the question. Koga wasnt a complete idiot as Gael sometimes acted, but he wasnt completely educated either.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 3:25 am

"In this world..." His gaze would never seem to lift from its fixed position in the sky, though he just liked the way it felt, its not as if he were looking at imaginary clouds anymore. "What are we? Outside of the slums are we little more then trash. What do we contribute to this world that gives us worth?" There has to be something to answer this question. Something they are made to do besides just simply survive. It was a question which plagued his mind for quite some time now, but he was never in a position to really query his life and wish for something more, hoping and praying for a better was always to be met by disappointment, that was his original mindset. "I want to Learn Koga. I want to study things. I want to help kids grow their wings and fly from their cage. I want to see the sky again..." He was a bird trapped underground in the darkness, not really, I'm just trying to be all dramatic, but yo, I'm feeling it man.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 11:44 pm

Koga kept quiet part of the time as he thought it over. He wasnt really sure what the answer was. "Well.. I suppose we are just survivors. We survived the slums and now we must survive on our own in these times of war. But though thats dark we also have a path we can form on our own. So... I suppose we are what we make ourselves," he would say as he walked, looking down at the ground and contemplating. "You know, we can always get you brail books or we can put this money we earned to getting you some new eyes. I hear that there are some medical people who can do eye transplants for the right price. Youd be able to see again. We can also make a place like... a school. And buy homes for kids with rough growings. We can use this money to make a brighter future for us and others." Koga was hotheaded at times and he did seem like an idiot. It was sometimes hard to remember that he was also an arguably bright kid when it came down to it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime18th March 2015, 4:24 am

New eyes? He's had the thought more then once, but his decision was already final. "Whatever has happened to my body is my history. I don't want to change that. There are more ways to see then just sight." Honestly, gael's thoughts just calmed like the wind, dying off with little more then a last breeze. "I'm not really interested anymore. Kids who were born there might need to stay there. I mean look at us. We got out, so now we're killing people for money and taking their cash because we don't know what else to do besides survive. Imagine the whole slums out here..." He once heard one of the Slum bigshots in the tavern speak about Kami and Gaia like they were above people. He wants to learn about them too. And of course the Shinigami, the man who supposedly owns the whole area according to some people. These people seem interesting. That is his first goal, then he can worry about the sky.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime26th March 2015, 6:53 am

"To be honest. I dont know which is worse. The slums or this place of madness. On my way here I saw some guy in the bar window, butt ass naked and holding some guy by the skull. It was weird, really weird," he would mutter mainly to himself as he looked up at the Sun, squinting his eyes. "Well, Gael. Lets get to the next town and then figure out what to do with the money we have gained. How does that sound?" Asked Koga, walking beside Gael and wondering what was going on in that head of his. Gael was really hard to read. At times Koga would try to predict Gael's next words but a lot of the time he couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime26th March 2015, 8:09 am

What was going on inside of his head? Imagination mostly. Majority of his brain power goes towards creating a mental image of the world based on his other senses, all background view just random junk, none of it really lining up, but it gave him some kind of relief. A habit really. The nonsense he spits though, that is just his natural instinct with being bought up as a rat, even before the guild. Quick talking, calm reasoning, lots of second guessing, all hyper acted due to his blindness. "How far is the town?" He'd ask Koga, unsure without having any knowledge of the map, or anything really, once the sea is out of his hearing range, all bearing will go out the window. Ass naked holding a mans skull? What a weird place, but at least he didn't trip over any dead bodies...I suppose their rats don't clean the streets for them. Smells better too, less like shit and more like piss. Ground was solid, that's always preferred over the usual mud. Over all, for a blind man, it was an upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime27th March 2015, 3:47 am

"Hmm.." Koga would try to remember what he had heard and seen around town. He couldnt really be sure on how long it would take to travel. It definitely was gonna be a few hours at least. Maybe days at most. Maybe more if they ended up getting lost. "Well if I remember right, I suppose towns are always connected by roads right? So if we keep to the road we should end up at the next town in... What? A day or half a day? Probably. Maybe not till tomorrow i guess. Honesly I dont know. But if we stick to the road I am sure it will lead us to the next town." Koga honestly had no idea if that was the truth. Its how it had sort of been back in the west continent, though usually their towns were much closer together while these places seemed very unorganized. At least in the slums there was still some order with the buildings, easily navigatable. But the port seemed to have been added to over time. It seemed more like a maze than anything.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 11:44 pm

Follow the road to reach the town? Wouldn't call it the greatest of logic but they had little other choice. Could have picked up a map or something, that would have helped a fair bit. Oh well, so long as the road stays flat there shouldn't be too much of an issue. All in all I think we can say that this topic is just about concluded. There isn't really much else we need to do here, or there, or anywhere for that matter. If you don't have anything else you need accomplished, i suppose we can call this travelling topic successful and go meet up with those other noobs who want to team up or some shit like that. I'm not really sure why we're meeting them to be perfectly honest. Not that I mind, any CD is good CD and meeting new people is surely CD so as a CD enthusiast, meeting them is a good thing. So, if you're ready, lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime8th April 2015, 9:01 pm

Jutsu Koga Learned - Rank - Posts Needed
Fire Style: Fire Mines - C Rank - 4
Fire Style: Fire Pit - C Rank - 4
Fire Style: Fire Shield - C Rank - 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our purpose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our purpose?   Our purpose? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our purpose?
Page 1 of 1