Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Lost Runaways

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 2:32 am

Koga rubbed his arms annoyingly as he tried to fight off the bitter cold that stung at his skin. Every now and then he would cast a glare at Gael. He knew Gael was right about needing to leave but he couldnt help but be angry about leaving Luna back there with those monsters. If he could he would rather take her place. Koga wouldlet out a frustratedsigh as he poked at the embers to try and keep the fire going.

The flames were beginning to die out, he would need to collect some more wood. "So now what do we do?" He asked Gael as the red headed teen stood and began scouring the area around them for more dead wood. He saw a small flicker light reflection as he pickedup some sticks and investigated. Seemed to be a shiny rock of some kind, he wasnt too sure what exactly but he decided to take it as a little collection.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 2:55 am

The moon, I wonder how bright it is today? Gael was sitting in the darkness, away from the warmth of the flames, not yet aware it was going out. Well actually, he wasn't aware of anything. Gael was lost in his own world, trash in a pit of darkness both inside and out. He left her. They had to leave her, they couldn't go back. But they didn't need to leave either. Why? Why did they leave? If they had stayed, everything would be as it should, Luna would be wedded to a successful merchant and would live a happy, fulfilled life. Koga would have gone on to become a king within the slums with his abilities. The only person would wouldn't benefit was him, he was the only one in danger, they left for him and it got Luna... he shock the thought, only then realizing that Koga ha tried speaking to him. "Hmm?" What did he say again? Did he even speak at all? A quick scan through his memory quickly pushed his brain back into gear as the situation sprung to life all at once. The sound of fire had mellowed, that chattering which came briefly was Koga's teeth, Koga just found something, Koga just asked a question and Gael...Gael's skin was felt like ice and the area around his eyes were numbing in pain.

He would blink a few times from behind his glasses to try and heat up the area somewhat without drawing attention to himself, speaking while he did. "We need money...We need to work for money. The type of work that we'd be doing after the guild, like the Blades." The Blades generally took bounties, fought of bandits, captured beasts, whatever they could muscle through really. In order to take them out later, they must first understand how mercenaries fight, and to do that, they must become their target. Gael would also sigh, not sure whether what they were doing was the best way things could be done, their living conditions have actually somehow decreased. Who even knew such a thing was possible? Before they can help Luna, they would need to help themselves, get a home, get some cash, get stronger. Besides, by now, chances were the bigs have had their way with her and she would be...No, push the thought aside once more. Despite the dilemma the boy was suffering, very little change could be seen on the outside, almost expressionless. Putting one hand at his side, gael would shift to a stand, not yet taking any steps as he didn't really understand what terrain they were on. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 3:05 am

Koga tried thinking of some way they could make money. He could try pickpocketing but he was too cold to get his mind to think of a good opportunity. Everyone at the port had looked frightening so he had rushed them away from it. He looked over at Gael as the guy stood. Koga's heart dropped as he asked where they were, another reminder of his screw up that cost Gael his eyes. He knew somehow that Luna's capture was his fault. He wasnt sure how exactly but it had to of been a mistake he made. "We are out on some road. About a mile from the port." Koga walked back over to the fire and set some of the wood in it. He walked over to Gael and tried to help him closer to the fire.

"Hmm... If thats the case we could try some bounty hunting. I remember seeing wanted posters back on the buildings. Theres gotta be some we are capable of doing. I mean... Its not like we will be hurting innocents. We could probably find bounties of other killers and try to turn them in or something," he said, feeling a bit stupid as he spoke. Murder was murder. Violence didnt bother him too much, it was something he resorted to a lot. But Gael, he wasnt entirely sure on that subject anymore.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 3:53 am

Gael would accept his friends offer to help in to the fire solely out of not wanting to turn him away more then anything else. He knew roughly where the fire was by the heat and the sound,the only issue was knowing how far back was a far distance. In any case, the bounties was something on his mind as well it seems, good. But first addressing the main things here. "On some road, huh? Maybe if we're lucky a merchants cart will come past in the morning." Upon touching Gael, it would no doubt be obvious how cold he was, but still it wouldn't show, he was simply too emotionally strong for those types of giveaways anymore. "It doesn't matter if they are innocent or not, money is money one way or another. But we won't beg for it again. From now on, we'll take it directly. Killing someone who has done something to earn a price is nothing compared to what Gulder had me do as his right hand." He'd take a seat at his new, warmer spot, though with no backrest this time. Seeming to look into the fire, but in reality it was just a way to warm his face.

Either way, his actions are spot on, but his words are getting out of character. Its giving too much away, its making his feelings too known. It was upsetting that after so many years of being almost a prisoner, he was finally free, and yet that concept still hadn't soaked in. When? When will the tension of life ease from his shoulders? When can they live a life outside of the slums? When will they stop being guildrats? The last lingered in his mind the longest. "We'll go back to the port tomorrow for a new bingo book. You'll need to take care of that." Obviously Gael couldn't get it, he wouldn't know what to grab. Another reason for making the caveman get it was due to his sly abilities that even a blind man noticed, after all, no one gets that much from begging. They had no money for the books fees, so just this once, he'll overlook the cowardly method, not that it really bothered him too much anyway, its just that one in 10 times he is caught usually draws Gael into a fight. For a blind man, he's pretty good, but now that they were out of the eye of the guild, he won't need to hold back on his true abilities.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 4:09 am

"Right. Ill also grab a map to the area so we can figure out where to go. Im sure those guys at the brothel wont notice a missing object or two. Who knows, maybe a good fight will break out if i switch some extra items around. Heh," Koga couldnt help but laugh at the thought. If there was something he was good at besides picking a fight and picking a pocket was causing people to pick a fight. Chaos was one of the few things he loved as it reminded him of the kids arguing with one another back at the orphanage. Sometimes he would even mess with the older ones, but somehow Josephine always managed to catch him.

"Ill try and snag us an apple or two if i see a fruit stand. Its been what? Almost three days since we last ate?" Koga sat on the opposite side of the fire and held his hands close. He wondered if he could make a little cyclone in the flames but decided against wasting the chakra on it. If they were gonna be going after a bounty he would need all the strength he could muster. There was no telling how different a true shinobi was compared to the thugs back in the west continent.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 4:47 am

Gael would almost shake his head at this kid. He felt like an idiot just hinting at him stealing a bingo book, let alone hearing the moron go on about pocketing the entire town. "Your always going to be a guildrat, I hope you know that." He'd say in a half mocking tone, even though the message behind it was deadly serious. He was hot headed and stupid in every situation, can't exactly see that part of him changing anytime soon. Most likely why he can control fire, matches his hair too. Truth be told, Gael was excited to go hunting for once, just fighting for once without needing fists will be great, not to mention he's always refrained from using any chakra around Koga to make the kid feel like he was the stronger of the pair. After all, it would be a bit of a confidence killer to lose against a blind man. But all that was in the past, out here there was no need to hide your abilities, out here everyone was strong, so nobody got 'collected'. Out here, was where the children of freedom live.

Hopefully, whatever bounty Koga picks out for them tomorrow won't be too strong, i mean, he's an idiot, but even he couldn't be stupid enough to pit them against a jonin or something like that...right? There were quite a few times where lower class missing-ninja would hide out around, in those cases, it was generally the fist's group who split up to take care of them. Honestly, it was a surprise Koga never rose the ranks like Gael did, i mean, Gael was a frequent runner, where as Koga only tried once? It really makes you wonder what he could have possibly done to be denied the title of big, surely he was well and truly deserving considering he seemed stronger then Gael at the time. Regardless, during these times it was just a shame Koga never got to come, the experience would no doubt play off in bounty missions such as these. Honestly, It would have been interesting if that new subguild was set up before they left. Gael was asked to lead it as the fist, with Koga one of his new bigs, they would have moved into the big leagues together. Who knows, with his own guild, Gael might have even been able to survive Gunther's attempt at his life down the line. He never did understand why Koga insisted they leave so soon. Realising that he hasn't spoken in awhile Gael would leave another line in the air. "You could always hunt, I've heard birds and things hopping past behind us. A little bigger then a rat I think?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 4:59 am

Koga laughed at Gael's suggestion. "Maybe. But even I cant do the impossible. We have no tools and its cold as hell tonight. Besides, picking pockets is easier than hunting. Plus my ears arent as good as yours. Id get lost probably," he said with a grin. Sure Koga was an idiot a lot of the time, but occassionally he could piece together some smart thoughts every now and then. Though the excersize would be welcome, he didnt feel like leaving the warmth of the fire. He hated the cold, it was the complete opposite of his nature and it caused his body to feel so stiff. If there was one thing he couldnt stand it would be a stiff body.

"I wonder if we are even strong enough to fight Shinobi... Not saying I am afraid or anything, I am actually looking forward to it. But sometimes I just wonder... The guys at the Guilds are tough, I know that first hand from all the fights i picked. But even they are supposedly weak when up against most shinobi. Shinobi were some of the ones the bigs never seemed to want to mess with..." He rubbed his hands together and moved to his side to warm his back a little. He also grabbed a few more twigs to toss onto the flame.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 5:20 am

Gael sighed. It was generally wrong to talk to little's about work as a big. Or rather a high tier big. Some of it is kinda messed up, in other words I'll make up new stories as our CD progresses, but there was no need for that secrecy anymore, so Ogre can know. "Start small. The guild would handle lower shinobi hiding out in the territory, most of them are talented, but don't know how to use it in practice just like us. Noisy too. There were lots of dangerous people in the slums, people worse then shinobi at times. You just need to pick the right target and we'll be fine. You could do it alone." The slums for still a heavy crime area, meaning many influential people had their part both in its making and maintaining the environment. People who when you see, you look away. Pickpocketing little's have exclusion zones, and certain individuals they are banned from for a very good reason. "Before the guild, me and Luna...Luna, we'd catch rats barehanded. I'm sure someone like you could get them. Worse comes to it, then you can just smoke them out with your head." Fuck. He choked at Luna's name.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 5:27 am

Koga looked down into the flames, his smile fading as Luna was brought up. One day he would return to the west continent and set her free. He would destroy their old guild and watch it burn to the ground just as they had to Josephine and her orphanage. He would kill all the bigs that had been involved. But he wouldnt kill them quickly. He would make them suffer for all they had done and he would take pleasure in the revenge. He would save the leader for Gael as he had been wronged the most by the man.

Koga would lay his head on the cold ground and curl up for warmth by the fire. "Yeah well... We shall see tomorrow. For now lets get some rest. We will need all the energy we can spare if we are to survive another day." Koga honestly wasnt very tired but with Luna popping back into the conversation he suddenly didnt feel like talking, which was unusual for him. He closed his eyes and tried to force himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 7:15 am

Koga seemed very emotional. He was terrible at hiding it, his breathing was more then enough to give it away, let alone the shifting tone and pitch of his voice as he spoke. Sure, Gael knew he had a crush on Luna, it was obvious to everyone, but his pitiful state on hurt Gael more. One must not forget it was he who grew up with her, helped raise her, watched her grow into a lady, everything. Gael never responded to the redhead as he shifted to sleep. He couldn't go to bed now...or floor. He was far to preoccupied, more so since relief drifted down his spine, tension clearing from his neck, shoulders loosening themselves up. Hawke. Hawke will have heard that Gael escaped. Hawke would have looked around the case. Hawke would have saved Luna, he was sure about it. It was unlikely his heartened friend would figure that out however, after all, he had only met him on few occasions as one of those to avoid, it was unlikely Koga even knew it was his brother. Its funny, even Gael hasn't spoken properly to his brother since before his eyes were cooked. Luna spoke to him more often of course, he was less of a brother and more like a father to be honest. There was no need to close ones eyes when one was always sleeping.

TS to morn
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 7:06 pm

Koga awoke to the warmth of the Sun and the feeling of having been soaked in cold water. He would let out a sneeze as he leaned up, his body stiff. It took him a few moments or his eyes to adjust and take in his surroundings. There were trees around them and a dirt road a few feet away. Next to him was the remnants of a camp fire. It took him a moment of staring to remember what was going on. When it clicked in his mind about them running away and ending up in some port town his eyes snapped open. "Gael?" He said looking about quickly for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 1:47 am

He did sleep. Well it was more of a nap, roughly 2 hours at best, but the boy did give his brain some time to rest. Naturally, Koga would wake like a lunatic expecting danger, never to notice the sleep deprivation of his friend, one of the benefits to being him I suppose. In any case, where was Gael exactly? Standing on the side of the road, seeming to look down at his feet, his walking stick packed neatly into his Serpents Blade jacket he refuses to take off. One reason being that it has his cane pocket, the other being that it was a good reminder, even if he couldn't see it. Yes, thats in his appearance too, hence why I named the guild what i did. In any case, Gael heard his friend, but would refrain from answering, surely he could just look around and see him. It was hard to know what Gael was doing sometimes, but at this point he was just enjoying the sounds. Waves in the distance, birds in the sky, a breeze through the trees. Not a single outside influence wrecking natures tune. It was nice. But, matters needed his attention.

Pulling himself away from his first real understanding of freedom, of a real life, he'd pretend to look over his shoulder at Koga before speaking. "Wake quickly, we have a big day today." People tend to be more comfortable if he looks in their direction, perhaps the idea of having no eye contact felt awkward for others. From a distance, many don't even realise Gael's unfortunate condition, he seems so natural with it all. But up close, scars come into place and the pieces fit together far to quickly for a second judgement to be made. Reaching into his leather jacket, he'd pull forth his cane, flicking it out to the side as it extended suddenly, holding it almost like a blade before bringing it around in front of him, tapping the ground twice before turning towards the sound of the waves, tapping once for every two steps, waving it front during the breaks, heading towards the sounds of the ocean side assuming by following the road it would take him to the port.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 2:01 am

Koga nodded, stretching his arms before rubbing his hands together and getting his fire chakra nature flowing through his chakra network to help warm him up. "Right. The bounty and such." He would murmur to himself as a reminder as he warmed himself up. He looked up at the early morning sky and wondered how today would go. He was extremely nervous about it but he vowed to not let it affect his performance. After shaking his head a bit Koga would jump to his feet and rub the sleep from his eyes.

"So, Ive been thinking.." he began as Koga started walking down the side of the road, following behind Gael. He was kind of amazed he knew the way. Though he knew Gael had good hearing Koga didnt know exactly how good. But it really said something since Koga only heard the sound of their feet. "Doing bounties and such is good and all, but why dont we start our own guild out here? We have the know how. Hell, you were a big after all. We could start one out here then build it up and go teach the Serpents Blade a lesson for all theyve done to us." Koga liked the idea of getting even with them. They had it coming and one day he would make it a reality with his own two hands.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 2:22 am

Gael would listen, multitasking as he also scouted the ground for any usual obstacles such as that hole. He'd step to the side after instantly finding its size, before returning back to the roads each, managing to craft his way around. "A guild? And what kind of guild do you intended on having Koga? We only know one kind, and they don't function out here. In this world, people don't need groups to survive, usually it just splits their profits. Its why Hawke only worked alone in the slums." Its hard to forget just how much that man taught him, even without meaning to, he was just an inspiration to all rats that they can make it...But you know, they can't. He was a special case. "I have no quarrels with the Serpents themselves. They were just a front, and I was just as bad as any other big they had. If we were attacked while we were serpents, we would have fought back too. My target is the owners. The Blades and Gunther."

In all honesty, he didn't even hold much hatred towards Gunther too, he was a victim to his upbringing just as much as Gael was, one couldn't blame him for getting so far based on muscle. But even so, Gael was no saint, he understands, but he still won't forgive. In all honest, he just wants to cut out his eyes and remove his knuckles. That would be more then enough to satisfy the blind mans vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 2:32 am

"Maybe your right..." said Koga, though his voice had dropped. Gael probably didnt know what it was like without the slums, but Koga did. He had lived in a home where he didnt have to worry about entirely finding food the next morning or having to watch his own back. The orphanage had been his safe haven till the Serpents Blade had destroyed it, all because he stole from them. Koga rubbed the back of his neck and looked up at the sky. He wasnt very religious but he tried to imagine Josephine watching him from heaven. She was probably disappointed in him for stealing when she told him not to and for getting her killed and getting all the other kids taken to the guild.

"But... Bare with me. What if we made a guild to protect, not to rule? Weve seen kids suffer and be forced to do things they wouldnt have to if they had a home. So what if we made a guild that would protect the people without need of them owing us? We do it out of... Kindness?" He wasnt sure if Gael would purely understand that last bit, he didnt know all of Gael's history. Just bits of what Gael told him and rumors he had heard. He also felt stupid suggesting it. How were twokids gonna be capable of protecting a whole town?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 2:55 am

His voice dropped. To be honest, Gael only knew bits and pieces about what happened at the orphanage. But what Koga seems to misunderstand was that the bigs didn't really have any choice to be honest. He stole a lot. I mean a lot. Profits from a guild go to their owners, if a guild managed to loose north of 50k then it would basically mean all those bigs would be killed in a very painful, dehumanised way, no bigs, no guild, all the littles would be thrown back to the street with no food, and with such a large guild, it would become a battle for the territory. He may think that a harmless act didn't have such a huge impact, but it was dangerous for more then just himself. Word was already out by other guilds littles that they were robbed. A message had to be sent or it would happen again. Of course, Gael would keep all this to himself, as it was simple politics which no longer mattered. In any case, he'd pick back up to life as he always does. It was nice when he changed so quickly, like he's fighting sadness or something like that.

But...Gael would stop dead and just look in Koga's direction, raising one eyebrow as if to say 'really?'. Noticing that he was somewhat serious, he's start to move again, walking beside Koga as he explained his position on the matter. "I don't care about people. But if that's what you want to do then fine. I'll protect everyone if it'll make you happy, but only if you stop taking their wallets." It was a weird concept, where he cares little for a life, but respects the rewards of honest work. I suppose it could be considered more like envoy then guilt, they had something to lose where he never did. Backtracking, it might have sounded weird that Gael just said he'd protect everyone, I mean like, obviously he can handle himself somewhat, but its not as if he's some hero. If possible, he'd take it back, but there was little point in dwelling on what has already happened.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 3:09 am

Koga laughed at Gael's remark, placing his hand on his friends shoulder. "Guess that wont be happening anytime soon. The day i stop picking pockets... Hell might just freeze over and unleash an army of the dead. But no, really, I wouldnt know what to do in my spare time if I couldnt pick a pocket or two. Might drive me mad." Koga let out another laugh, clenching his chest with his free hand. He liked having Gael as company most of the time cause every now and then he would say something that would make Koga laugh or grin or something.

The young man would come to a stop as the ports gate came into view. "Well buddy, it looks like we are here. What should we do first? Grab a bite to eat or get ourselves a bounty booklet?" He would ask, his stomach rumbling a bit. One way he could snag them some 'free' food and get their energy up completely or the other they could get the kill and then honestly pay for it. Of course there was a third option which was snag the food, do the bounty then come back and pay for what they stole... But that concept never even crossed Kogas mind. A kid that stole paying for what he stole? Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 3:17 am

Gael would think about it. Honestly he wasn't overly hungry, his body grown to accept going a few days without food, but for the redhead however, his body would need a constant fuel to keep his hair going strong so it made sense if he was starving by now. "I'm not hungry. I'd be best if I wait here. You know I don't like crowded areas, it makes it hard to know what's happening around me." He'd say, stopping suddenly as he urged his mate to going forth. For a gutter punk, Gael is well spoken i've noticed, i didn't mean to do it, but it came out like that. So hence, I'll just blame him creating a persona and reputation and his language being an embodiment of that. In any case, you can go get the stuff in a timeskip to an hour or so later, then we'll just do the mission. Oh, and think about travelling time for it as well. So far we have 17 posts to work with in terms of travelling. Also, if we do need to travel, I'll double it up for some training as well.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 3:35 am

"If yah say so. Ill be back soon enough," said Koga as he began heading off into the little town. He was well spoken because he did have a little tutoring in the orphanage, along with the fact that Koga isnt completely stupid. Maybe a little but not completely. He does know how to listen and learn. Though, admittedly I lose track of myself at times and end up screwing them up a little from what I originally wanted. Nevertheless off to a time skip!

(1 Hour Timeskip)

Koga returned with a booklet in one hand and a folded piece of paper in the other. "So turns out we are in some place called the Land of Madness. Or well one of its ports, Otoshinisomething or other. And apparently theres a small bounty working down at the docks. According to this book here he killed some lords cattle as a prank. I asked around a little as well to find out why noone has tried taken his bounty yet and apparently its because no one really cares for small bounties. Arent worth much and theyd rather let them get big to get more off them... Plus there is no actual Shinobi governing this land so they are usually ignored by Hunter Ninja while they are in Madness. Some kinda mini haven most of the time if you dont count them occassionally preying on each other." Koga shrugged before pulling an apple from his pocket. He walked over to Gael and placed it in his hand. "Eat up. And no I didnt steal yours. Man gave it to me for free. Something about being to skinny." Keyword there being 'yours.'
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 3:54 am

When he came back Gael appeared to be practicing something with his hands. It was hard to tell what exactly, but from up close it was obviously handsigns. But, koga wasn't up close, so it would look like rubbish from afar, with Gael stopping when the not very silent boy approached. He still wanted to suprise Koga when they fought. Not really sure why but he did. Anyway, Gael would listen silently, taking it all in before being handed the fruit. "Your full of shit." He'd say before taking a bite, maneuvering the apple over to his left hand so he could pull out his compressed cane with his right, flicking it into extension once more as he began to walk towards the port. "Do you know what he looks like? I don't really have any way of ID'ing the guy." He'd say, taking another bite of the apple.

Trained:

Last edited by Cola on 17th January 2015, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime16th January 2015, 10:50 pm

Koga laughed when Gael tried calling his truth as a bluff. "Yours was free. Mine was stolen. Heh." He would say as he began walking beside Gael. He listened to his question and opened the bingo book, scrolling to the page he had read the guys profile on. "Yeah, they have a picture of the guy. Seems they havw a picture for most on here. Though, I wonder what they do if the person like... I dont know, changes their appearance somehow or something. Though there is a small trait to tell him apart. Hes a samurai so he should be carrying around a black spear like weapon. A naginata or something I think its called." Koga would shrug before speeding up a little to lead the way, his fingers itching to punch something. "We shouldnt be tol far. Come on!"

[Exit]

Jutsu Trained:

Last edited by Koga on 17th February 2015, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime17th January 2015, 12:41 am

Gael would nod silently. Moving towards town was like a 'get in character' moment for him. Not that it was demonstrating a false version of himself, but he wasn't so fun loving unless he was around just Koga. They were about to go an kill someone, its rude to treat it as a joke. Taking a life does mean very little to him of course, but that's not to say one can't respect those past and fallen by their own hands. The town would be a hassle. Hopefully the docks weren't too crowded as focusing on sounds becomes much harder as the background noise increases. So far he has been capable of keeping a strong focus on one sound, but the rest turns to mush in his ears. In any case, he did just train a fair bit, and the apple restored his chakra quite well, tossing it aside when done. A light breeze would pick up as the neared the destination.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Runaways   Lost Runaways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Runaways
Page 1 of 1