Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

In search of the Yakuza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

In search of the Yakuza Empty
PostSubject: In search of the Yakuza   In search of the Yakuza Icon_minitime31st December 2014, 12:00 am

Teiryuu was wandering around Greed mostly since he had heard rumors of the leader being seen there from time to time. "Excuse me miss." Teir walked up to a young lady, "Could you tell me about Epsilon? I have been well out of touch with most of the world. I normally remain up in the mountains but seems things have changed since i last came down." it was a fair enough question but he didn't have that 'mountain man' appeal to him, but then again it was possible he was just a rather well groomed 'mountain man' "Well it is a place that allows us normal folk to well be normal or ourselves without too much fear of much else." Teir smiled softly and thanked the young lady, however he realized he wouldn't get much information this way he needed to do some snooping around possibly.

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Yakuza   In search of the Yakuza Icon_minitime31st December 2014, 9:11 pm

Xerxes had just gotten out of the gym for a four hour workout session, drinking a bottle of water when he heard a conversation between a couple people a few feet away. The preteen was drawn to it because of the young man's search for the leader of the Epsilon organization, which made him wonder what exactly this guy wanted with Yvette. "What do you want to know about epsilon?" He said pouring some water over his head to cool him off.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Yakuza   In search of the Yakuza Icon_minitime1st January 2015, 1:47 am

Hmm it seemed that there was someone who knew something about anything. "Well to be honest anything and everything i can. See like i told the young lady i was just speaking to i live in the mountains mostly and come down every so often last time i was here Epsilon well didn't exist so i figured why not get any information i can before going back up right?" Teiryuu kept his disarming smile up as he sized up the boy before him. "Also ive heard Do..dobutsu? did i say that correctly? well anyway i heard they took over some regions and such. Man what happens when i am gone?" Teiryuu rubbed the back of his head as he then would listen to the boy's words assuming he spoke if he didn't the silence would be easily explained by his hand movement for 'shall we walk this way?' as his hand made that gesture Teir started to walk in the direction. "There is so much i haven't seen since coming back down and so much i have heard during my so far short travels. I am hoping to fill in as much information as i can."

_________
OOC: Knight..... first XD your character wouldnt know he is looking for Yvette. nothing in my first post mentioned him looking for her. his main reason to be there is yes to meet Yvette but yo guy wouldnt know that XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Yakuza   In search of the Yakuza Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 8:19 am

This guy must have been living up in the mountains if he had no idea who epsilon was, the had liberated a few countries from the clutches of the other warring factions in order to save the people. Xerxes was kind of dumbfounded by the lack of information that Teiryuu had gathered on the Epsilon Republic, and felt the need to help him out since he pretty much had nothing to do until his he was ready to go to the school his mistress had ordered him to attend. "Epsilon was created to save the non shinobi of the world for the rest of the world, cleansing villages of corruption, giving back to the poor and destitute, and even saving me from a life in my own personal hell" Truer words have never been spoken by the boy, and he truely felt saved by the founders of the republic. Neo and Yvette had given him opportunities to help him better his life in which he would do his best in doing them proud.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Yakuza   In search of the Yakuza Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 1:02 pm

The boy seemed brainwashed, but then again it was natural to speak highly of one's own group even more so if they didnt know the full inner workings of it. "I see, i see." Teiryuu nodded as he continued to listen to the boy. "So if it is all residents here are civilians then who defends them?" he lifted his eyebrow as he wanted to see if the boy knew, however he already had an idea whom the group was that would be the safety of the normal civilians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Yakuza   In search of the Yakuza Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 10:47 pm

Xerxes could tell by this person's body language that he really wasn't taken in by his little speech about Epsilon, if only people could be shown how righteous the republic was the way he was shown. "We rely only on ourselves and our ingenuity when we are called upon. Those who can not are taken to evacuation centers I assume, I however much like you only arrived here a couple weeks ago" He said rubbing his chin unsure of the information he currently had, however a grin would peer across his pace as he realized who could help them out more effectively. "Follow me, I think I know a guy in the low levels that can help us out. Keep on your toes though, the gangs down there can be a hassle" Xerxes said pulling on Teriryuu's arm, dragging him towards a known short cut between the levels.

[End?]
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Yakuza   In search of the Yakuza Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 11:01 pm

Teiryuu was was caught off guard as Xerxes took him by the arm and lead him to where ever it was he was leading him. "Hmm i see i see" normally He wouldn't allow himself to be pulled around like this, however if it got him answers then he could put up with it just a bit. "Hopefully he is friendly enough to talk to someone like me." He smiled as he followed Xerxes.

[exit with xerxes i guess? lol off to meet neo?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Yakuza   In search of the Yakuza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of the Yakuza
Page 1 of 1