Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Why do I stay?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 8:05 pm

Ka had just finished tearing up his library in his room when his mother sunk into his room. She could see that her son was quite troubled and was able to guess what was troubling him, it had only been a couple hours when she had convinced him to go check up on his injured team mate, and she had heard about some commotion around the hospital. Which meant that their talk hadn't gone exactly as planned, and that her son had some dark thoughts brewing, especially after seeing the bits of paper and books scattering the room. So she went to him and place her hand on his shoulder to try and console him, only to have him knock her hand out of the way. "I nearly lost my rank as a shinobi and title of heir becausee of your advice, and now you try to make me feel better?!?" He said standing up from his crouched position and looked at her with a raging fire in his eyes, which truth be told angered his mother a great deal. Enough for her to deliver a sharp slap across his cheek, hard enough that he could actually feel it rattling his reactor core a bit. She was about to start going off on him when their attention was avered by a knock on Ka's bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 8:11 pm

Roxas opened the door without waiting a beat, walking into the room without permission. "Do not blame your mother for such a thing. Your actions are your own and as a man you must learn to accept that. Parents can only attempt to guide, they cannot forsee the future." Roxas would look around at the mess before turning to his mother. "Pardon for the intrusion ma'am. But if I may, I would like to have a word with my student in private." He would wait and as he did he would pick up one of the torn books, a look of sadness appearing upon his face. That was one thing he did not like to see as books were a source of knowledge which was valued by him and his clan, though they were the second thing to actually bring Roxas comfort in the world.
Back to top Go down

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 8:24 pm

Abigail had noticed the look on Roxas's face at the sight of the torn up library, and could understand his pain, she herself had collected all these books throughout her travels as a ninja and had passed them down to her son in order to help him through troubled times such as this. So she would nod before walking past Roxas in order to leave them two alone. "Don't be too hard on him, he is a nice boy, but angry and in need of guidence " She whispered to Roxas as she passed through him in order to leave the room. Ka hadn't heard his mother's words as he was too focused on the man who had pissed him off not a half hour ago, ready to strike in case things went south like they usually did when it came to anyone within his team. "What do you want? Here to exile me already?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 8:31 pm

Roxas raised an eyebrow at Ka's words and placed down the torn book. "That time has yet to come. If you prove yourself still capable of being a shinobi by the end of the war i shall revoke my earlier decision. However if you ans the others continue to act the way you have been then I shall enforce it." He walked over to the window to look out upon the Jiko grounds. "I have come here today to assist in one thing. The venting of anger. We shall head to the Jiko training grounds where you shall be able to take your frustration out on me. Or at least get rid of the built up tension in you by doing so." Roxas may be the most robotic of all the Zireh. He did not know how to soften words or comfort others. He knew only battle and strategy and this reflected in his speech as he basically just laid it all out there.
Back to top Go down

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 8:46 pm

"You may regret saying that" Ka said refering to Roxas proposal to letting Ka vent his frustration on him. So Ka walked over to his sword stand and grabbed Dragon's Tail which sat upon the top of it, then over to his wall of shuriken. The Jiko genin was sorely tempted in grabbing some explosive tags or even a couple of bombs, but thought better of it, just in case Roxas would get mad and possibly killing him. "It's just a bit further under the house here" Ka said as he walked out the bedroom door and lead Roxas through a narrow stairwell going down a couple hundred feet. Once there they would see the room had been recently cleaned up from the smell of disinfectant, and several doors leading to the other houses within the compound. A few training dummies scattered throughout the large room which looked a bit withered from others abuse upon them. "This room much like my own has been reenforced to allow us to cut loose"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 8:52 pm

Roxas showed no sort of interest in the boys words as he followed him down to the training room. After arriving he would walk to stand amidst the training dummies and faced Ka. "You may do whatever you wish. Attempt to kill me if you think you can manage. I shall just play defensively. After this I want you to try acting like a true shinobi. To work with Ada and Jazz and suck up your pride when dealing with Jazz. It is not her fault for what she is. But rather the wretched clan..." The last of his words were traced with a venomous tone, clearly showing his dislike for the Kukinorite clan.
Back to top Go down

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime29th December 2014, 1:36 am

Ka on the other hand paid great attention to the words that his sensei had spoken to him, especially about his own clan. Which made Ka think that Roxas wasn't really a fan of the politics within the clans, and judging from what Jazz had said on the roof earlier neither was she. "Then why not simply" He said as he spun around with his fist clenched and throwing a drilling fist at Roxas's throat. However that was not all he was doing, Ka had grabbed a shuriken while bunching his fingers to a point, so that one of the tips of the shuriken was poking into his palm and just past his fingers while his displacement aura was focused on said hand. SO while the drill fist was being delivered to Roxas's throat, Ka would throw his other hand at Roxas's left knee in hopes to drive the shuriken blade into it, and to stop him from using that leg, if only for a minute. "Abolish the ways of the old clan"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime10th January 2015, 10:54 pm

His eyes washed over the boy as he went into action. Thanks to his physical mimic he could quickly discern the techniques with but a glance and determine whether he needed to dodge or block. In the end he decided to pop his own neck before letting the techniques connect. Ka would instead of experiencing the sensation of hitting flesh would feel as if he struck stone, Roxas unmoving and unscathed. "Because I do not have that power," he would say as he looked at Ka curiously. Maybe he could be the successor to the technique. But before he decided that Roxas wanted to see what the boy decided to do next.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime11th January 2015, 4:50 am

Ka had indeed felt his attacks connect, but they seemed to not even scratch Roxas or even make him sweat. The shuriken that was in between his finger now embedded in his own palm, which meant that this hand would be pretty useless for the time being. So he simply went out of his offensive position to a more relaxed to anyone watching. He lowered his head and ran his free hand through his hair, and his eyes couldn't help but wander to the Kuki skates Roxas was wearing ((Assuming, correct me if i'm wrong)) and his anger continued to rise. "Then take that power"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime27th January 2015, 11:39 pm

Roxas laughed as he scratched his neck. "Kids these days. You think things are so easy. One cannot simply take what they want and hope to stay in such a position. Especially where clans are involved. There is always someone stronger and then there is the point that if onr manages to defeat the reigning leaders does not mean they will gain the respect of the entire clan. No doubt the clan would turn on the murderer. To usurp someone takes dedication and patience. Of course this is all hypothetical. I am not seeking to take over the power. That would make me a traitor. I merely abide the flow of the clan," he would say, a smile crossing his lips. He couldnt help but look through the boys motions. Being a Kukinorite as well as a Jaeger Roxas understood a few emotions. Not as well as the Zenith, but he understood some. Mainly that of anger and deceipt. "Tell me Ka. Why is it you hate the Kukinorite?"
Back to top Go down

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime28th January 2015, 3:44 pm

Ka heard Roxas's speech about not really wanting to have the power for himself, but he knew better. From the way he spoke to Jazz to the way he is trying to lead the ASC army just goes to show that his Sensei does indeed crave power and respect. Why did he feel the need to lie? So Ka just shook the thoughts from his head when Roxas asked him why he hates the Kukinorites, which wasn't entirely false, but wasn't true either. "I don't hate you Kuki's, I hate the overly superior act you all exude. You're all the same as the rest of us, yet act like you shit rainbows and piss gold"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 11:20 am

Roxas burst out laughing at Ka's answer and forced himself to sit down. "Good reason. But it isnt just the Kukinorites that are that way. All clan leaders and heirs are that way. They have to be in order to show strength and dominance. You do it too in your own way without realizing it," he would say as he rubbed the smile from his face. "Though, Jazz's upbringing... Has forced her to act superior... Ka, I shall confide in you. Not a word is to be spoken about what i am about to say. But Jazz isnt human. Nor zireh or nova. Shes a laboratory experiment. The elder, Lynx, is trying to use that experiment to mold her into her own view of the perfect shinobi and lead the kukinorites continuously down a very dangerous path. However, she does have her own free will which makes her alive. Lynx wishes to crush the free will. That is something I will not allow as she means something to someone dear to me. And so I ask that, no matter how harsh she gets, go easy on her. She has no friends and her loving family is far, far away. Lynx and me are her only connection right now and I am being forced to step up and lead this nation in a dire time. So.. try and be friends with her. She needs someone by her side to keep her out of the darkness. For this world is unforgiving without light..." Roxas looked down at his good hand, remembering his fight in the pits, the promises he made.
Back to top Go down

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 6:19 pm

"Oh really, tell me how exactly I act superior to others? I struggled all throughout the academy failing the exams once, and on that fateful day I met the darling princess who had done nothing but insult or belittle me from that day since. Ada that two faced shit always tries to act tough being the heir to his clan, yet is the first to start crying when things get too intense. And you...." Ka said pausing as to let Roxas explain about Jazz and her upbringing, which did explain a lot about her behavior, yet it would not be used as an excuse in Ka's eyes. "You say you care so much about us, and yet you our oh so great leader are no where to be found except when things have already gone too far. Now I know you had important business trying to set up this war, but how can you expect to lead an army if you can't even leave your squad. So before you start your judgment on others, just think on what you can do to change the situation" Ka said as he started to head towards the door that they had come through, he had gotten rid of most of his aggression for the time being and had heard what Roxas had to say. Now it would be up to each of them to try and remedy the situation they are in, they would have to if they were to go into war.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 6:41 pm

"Your failing has nothing to do with it. You still act arrogant and hard headed. You dont listen to others and even take your anger out on others like how you snapped at your mother earlier. You are prideful, a deadly sin. You may not realize it but you do act as if your better than others. Why? Because you do not treat them as equals. You are all trying to get on top of one another. Only Ada had the sense to back away from a fight. You are Genin and heirs. You need to act Mature and show leadership not tyranicism. Lead through equality." He would say, his voice a bit simple and monotonous. "Now. I feel i should inform you. Because of all the stunts you and Jazz have pulled Ada is no longer in our team. And so Ada is being replaced by your brother Kid and I am taking you both out to the Sea for a get to know mission. You will get to know me better as I am not good with my words and prefer action. From how things seem to begoing i figure you are the same way. So we shall be going hunting for some ocean fauna."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why do I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I stay?   Why do I stay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do I stay?
Page 1 of 1