Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Conversing with a Dobustu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

Conversing with a Dobustu Empty
PostSubject: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 7:15 pm

Tabula Rasa was alone he had left Urumi alone seeing as how currently he was traveling into dobustu land to acquire food and having her around would only complicate things further. Along with that he had heard news of the beastman moving into war and to get caught up in that he would possibly be asked to take up arms but not likely seeing as how he was a loner and even his fellow cousins knew that.

No now he was looking around the Dobustu lands in search of something to eat there were people around but for the most part he was safe no human would come into this area and if they did they were something to be worry'd about.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 7:31 pm

Hiragana

Volt Alpha-Monkey King

A large thud could be heard behind Tabula. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be preparing? Shit! Shouldn't you be playing? " Hiragana would say as he walked behind Tabula Rasa. Hiragana had a twisted smile on his face, which he usually had so he didn't plan n doing anything bad. Well unless he felt like it or had to. Hiragana can be compared to a large baboon monkey with ruffled fur around his head, back and shoulders as well as around the arms. He has dark skin covered in bright webbing around his body and sports a long tail. Hiragana has a bright skinned forehead and the fur on his head spikes in a messy hairy form. He has notably bright eyes that seem to lack pupils. He has large tufts of spiky fur around the shins, forearms, shoulders and the lower half of his waist. Hiragana also has a rather large pair of pale-colored testicles and an even larger buttocks that prominently sticks out from beneath his tail. But something else that might not be seen is the three horns he has, one on his head covered by his ruffled fur and one on each side of his head above his ears. Those horns are extremely small though, the size of his fingernails.

Hiragana had come into the air from the sky but not by flying, as he was just jumping around and happened to land behind Tabula. He planned on just ignoring the guy but he smelled strange.

Word Count: 0000/0000
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 7:38 pm

Tabula Rasa would jump literally feeling who was behind him before he even spoke, it was the Volt alpha and luckily it was him he was not so serious and Tabula could possibly slip away without having to join the war effort and get back too Urumi in time. He would turn around and look Hiran over and know he was sure he was in trouble seeing as how he was asking why he was not prepping for war.

Um i am not a part of the war. I am only looking for food and maybe some members of the pack who would like to join me, forgive me Hiragana

Tabula would say offering a bow it was best to be truthful as one could smell he was a hokkai and not a random baby Fierce Tigrex readying for war.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 7:48 pm

Hiragana

Volt Alpha-Monkey King

Hiragana would listen to what the young one would say and then see him bow, this delighted Hiragana greatly." I will not ask why you aren't apart of the war...cause I also not doing anything. So I can't talk..well I can..I am higher then Gaia. But let me help you gather some food as I am also hungry...O and what is this about a pack? I wanna belong! NO I DEMAND TO BELONG!" Hiragana would say as he would put his hand Tabula's shoulder to indicate he should rise. Also he would look over his shoulder when he said he was higher then Gaia, that only because he thought Aria was watching him. But he would be wrong, Aria wasn't even here. Why he is worried about Aria is that she threatened to kill him if she heard him say such things about Gaia. Those things being him being stronger/almighty, and talking badly about the deity.

Hiragana was actually serious about this pack this guy was talking about, as he is on the bad side of the other Alpha's for a joke he did. And well he needed a group, other then his followers, to do stuff with. And he didn't even care what race they may be. This is because he doesn't care about race no longer as he sees himself as something more then a Dobutsu and has grown passed their hate. And he would proudly tell anyone this as his true loyalty lies with himself as he is almighty.

Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 7:53 pm

I associate with humans if that bothers you, you can kill me know cause i know you smell it. Tabula rasa would say rising up and looking at hiran and waiting a moment if he was still okay with it then Tabula Rasa had gotten lucky today and would lean in to bite the alpha adding him to his pack. He had never tried it with a dobustu but it would most likely work.

After the connection was made Hiran would fell it along with Urumi not to far off he was now family and bonded with the pack and all it's future members.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 8:00 pm

Hiragana

Volt Alpha-Monkey King

"Eh?" Hiragana would let himself be bitten as he believe this is how he would join, well maybe he wasn't sure. This would be proven correct after he would feel something strange throughout his whole body, and he didn't know how to feel about it. It didn't feel bad as he felt closer to this guy and also someone else, who he didn't know. Hiragana would move back after the bite was finished and look at Tabula, his smile gone.

"So tell me what you did? As I felt something. And Also what the pack is? " Hiragana's words were fulled with curiosity, even though he should have asked theses question before demanding to join. But he will never regret his decisions as he regrets nothing.

Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 8:18 pm

The pack you joined is a small one but growing, it links you to every member and you gain perks for each member we add, i can already feel your godbeast traits affecting me, trying to flood my body with nen and i can feel, i have new ability's copying others moves. Tabula Rasa would say before looking around and giving a sigh mainly cause he didn't want to be here that long but it was turning out to be worth it.

If you add another member to the pack you gain all the things that make them unique and on another note we work extremely well together in combat naturally and can fuse our bodys on a whim but i don't know how to do that just yet.

Tabula Rasa would say as his body shifted and turned into his human form. He would place his hands at his side then offer a smile.

We can also make ourselves look like humans, if you are with me i think we can form a big enough pack to gain our own territory in which we can raise a proper army. With you leading us, would be fun to say the least. The first Dobustu clan
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 8:31 pm

Hiragana

Member of the Pack

"Oooo, so if I bite someone they belong to the pack? What is the limit on that? I can just ell there is an limit...unless I am wrong, which I hope, and we can force all to join." Hiragana would say as he would plop down on the ground and dig his hands into the ground, playing the the dirt. He didn't respond about the human thing as he didn't know if he would ever turn himself into such a being, but soon realized he might. That would be an great way to get around when he didn't feel like killing those that got in his way.

Joining this pack could prove to be very useful, but this thing did have its cons. Hiragana truly wasn't sure about how he felt about his godly abilities being shared with others. But he isn't going to worry about it as he knows how he will take care of this if need be.

Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 8:41 pm

There is a limit but once we reach that limit we can simply allow one of our pack members to make there own pack after having found a mate, if i remember correctly, we can rid the human blood from this and make it evolve to fit only our kind. And only purebloods can bite people but point me in the right direction i will get it done for you. Tabula Rasa would say watching hiran draw in the dirt he truly did not look like a all powerful type of person but looks could be deceiving and Tabula Rasa could feel through there connection that he was on edge about something most likely the fact that either there were humans involved or that his powers were being gifted to others so freely.

No matter Tabula Rasa was not strong now but soon enough he would become strong enough to protect himself and not have to worry about needing others but at the moment he needed help and was not to prideful to ask considering the moment his family of hokkai found out what he did he would be marked as a traitor though he didn't care assuming they had him locked up for years and neglecting him well not all of them but the one that did it sewed his hatred for the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 9:10 pm

Hiragana

Member of the Pack

VOIDED! FORGET THIS TOPIC! FORGET! FORGET! *hypnotizes all who read this to forget*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversing with a Dobustu   Conversing with a Dobustu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversing with a Dobustu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Past-
Jump to: