Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Naruto To End

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime11th October 2014, 11:46 am

So for those of you who don't know yet Naruto will be ending Nov10 with its final manga chapter. Now I for one am glad to see it finally coming to an end after so long, but with its end coming up the same artist/writer has announced a new "BIG project" to be released with Naruto's last chapter. Any guess on what it is? A futuristic naruto? A entire new project? A alternate timeline to the original? Any guesses?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime11th October 2014, 2:18 pm

Oh, it's finally ending, time to start reading it again then. Personally a
Modern day representation of the naruto world sounds somewhat entertaining but yeah, I have no idea what to expect really. If it does end up leading that way though...we kinda did it first. XD
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime11th October 2014, 10:21 pm

It's probably going to be a continuation of Naruto after another time skip after the movie comes out perhaps. I mean if it does end finally though I'm fine with that as well.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime12th October 2014, 4:26 pm

well it is for sure ending 100% confirmed at this point, and I'm be honest I think it needs to end. I think if they are going to announce a new manga series I really hope its something very new and not either a replay of naruto or something that you see all most every week somewhere else.

but I do really like how its ending and thats all I'll say about that without spoiling anything
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 2:12 pm

I'm just ganna leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q94Nr363aWQ
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 3:10 pm

yassssssss NaruHina canon yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 8:34 pm

Lol... NO ONE saw that coming whatsoever Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto To End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto To End   Naruto To End Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto To End
Page 1 of 1