Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Empty
PostSubject: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 7:50 pm

Lilith was sitting in her courtyard overlooking Gekidogakure, their village in the Land of Evil that her and the rest of Gekihen had built it was beautiful encased in a dome so that natural light didn't filter in the only light being that of concentrated chakra emissions courtesy of the numerous creatures that they housed underground. It was a missing nin haven for debauchery and chaos and she absolutely loved it now all that remained was to ochestrate the war between the various factions in the world as everyone knew it was only a matter of time before the Heaven and Earth Alliance attacked one of the minor villages. She would turn as Eve would sit on the edge of her chair her faithful Amatsu had likewise changed with the time as the years had been kind on her, if not that she was just an Amatsu she probably would be ranked as an S-rank missing nin in her own right.

Seth knows. Eve said softly causing Lilith's serene expression to fade away replaced with slight regret which was then masked under a hard expression. She had been dreading this of course, the day that he found out that she couldn't bear to have an offspring with him so sully her bloodline. Of course it wasn't as if she didn't love him, she did and it was the reason she had resigned herself to never having children as she knew she could never be with anyone besides him. Yet her pride as a Mikaboshi wouldn't allow her to conceive a child who was imperfect..tainted by human genetics it was bad enough that she lay with him to do that would be to turn her back on her family even more so. Sure she left the village she believed was weakening the Mikaboshi bloodline but she was a proud member of her Clan and despite the falling out still shared their ideals.

Well. I suppose I couldn't hide it forever. We'll deal with the fallout when it happens. Lilith said with a sigh leaning back into her chair and trying to clear her mind while gazing at the courtyard. It doubled of course as a training area being wide enough to prevent any collateral damage seeing as it was over a 500 feet area. With was smooth made of obsidian with pools of water scattered around and boulders stacked up for weight lifting as she knew Cobra was ever so found of doing...only when Eve was watching of course. Idly she wondered where the remaining members of Gekihen were, Lynx probably indulging in Zoe, Eve had been over the moon when they finally came out and said they were in a relationship. It was good times but all good times had to come to an end as Rosuto had reported that it would soon be time for Gekihen to make it's move and bring a true.. Cataclysm to the Shinobi World.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 9:19 pm

"Why..."

"How long as this been going on... Why... Did she do this... Did i do something? Was I not good enough?"

"Maybe she just never loved you?

shut up...

Blinded by your own affection?

Shut up...

Poor Seth, love has escaped you like no other...

SHUT UP!!

So than the demon quieted itself, lying in wait for his time.

Seth's day... Has been a roller coaster to say the least. Finally in the city of his beloved's dreams, and here he was. The great priest of Jashin. A legend in his clan at this point, he was respected immensely by his peers. Yet he wasn't happy... He had spent a majority of this day drinking heavily... Yet to no avail as he found his one weakness... He couldn't drink his pain away... His body rejects anything it deemed a poison. Didn't stop him from drinking... Of course he kept throwing it up, but well the small amount of inebriated he became, he needed it... Awhile back he connected the pieces on a dark puzzle... Lilith...

Seth was in his home just sitting in a corner, it was near sun down... Though one could ever tell in this dark paradise his beloved had created. For him it was an internal thing, he was around her enough to know the difference between night and day... Well he had spent all day moping about it... The fact that she... Lilith... Why Lily... The poor soul had found out that the kin the both of them had created together... Was no longer around... He should've noticed sooner... it was about 6 months since she alerted him about her... condition... He couldn't bare to think it... Most people would think that it was natural... But he knew better... They had been together to long for it to be a natural thing... He had to talk to her... He grabbed his sake and walked off...

It wasn't a long walk to her "office", he had to live close... For his peace of mind more than hers... He had made it to the entrance and well... Sake had finally reached what his body thought was poison and he threw up right outside of the parameter of her office... He drank some more of it and walked in... He made his way to her office and fixed his glasses and shirt as he looked ragged. He entered the room... We need to talk Lily...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 10:17 pm

To say she didn't smell it when he walked in would be an understatement considering he reeked of it and she would sigh while Eve would look for her frowning slightly and hopping of the side of the chair before walking towards him and moving to the side so she could pass through the door only to make a face at the mess he made. Still she would call someone to come clean it up it wasn't as if she could just leave Lilith's area a mess because Seth was drinking yet again. Besides she wanted to wait near the door and listen in their spats were always interesting to Eve perhaps it was because her and Cobra had a lovely relationship but absolutely boring due to the lack of fighting or tension that the others in Gekihen had. Was she bored? No not really she loved him and the sex sure she was an Amatsu and he was part creature after permanently fusing with Rex but really who was going to judge their love. No one alive thats who, as the last person who had made a comment she was personally torn to pieces as Adam before Lilith forced her to calm down.

Hm, Seth you look like shit. Surely you know if your going to come see me the least you can do is look nice and presentable or is it because I've grown more complacent about your...habits? Lilith said not even sparing him a glance instead continuing to look out of the balcony having recieved the feedback from what Eve saw when she walked past him. Of course she would ignore the obvious signs that he was drinking she wasn't one to point out the obvious rather she liked to dance around it. She would lean forward before standing up and walking to her balcony and leaning on the railing looking at the scenery before speaking again. Sigh...you said we needed to talk right? So what is it Seth? she said her voice slightly aggravated yet their was a hint of knowing she obviously knew what they were going to talk about she just refused to cave immediately her pride of course never allowing her to back down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 10:34 pm

This damn alcohol... In all honesty he didn't even like the stuff past letting it clean wounds which he didn't really need to do much of anymore. He was only doing it for the numbing effect which to be honest was dispelled to quickly for it to be worth it... Maybe he was doing it to make a point. Who can say... He didn't feel like it... This was it... He had to be careful how he said it... but damn was she so aggravating with her attitude. She knew why he was here, hell even Eve had known why... He could still feel Eve close by... He was just so upset and frustrated... He looked at the sake bottle and threw it against the wall... I really hate this stuff... He said rather ruggedly and abrasive... His normal refined demeanor was ruined and he didn't care. He didn't want to be a gentleman right now, he wanted answers, retribution even...

He cleared his throat and tried gaining back his normal manner of speech but he was still rather coarse...You know damn well why i'm here Lily... Why i look like this... Why i tried enjoying that damn poison! I want answers... He stood up straight in front of the doorway, looking at her inventively. He kept speaking, I would prefer you not dodging my questions or hiding answers... Just tell me... He had to break off his sight on he as he gritted his teeth and a tear welled in his eye. Why... Why did you do it... He couldn't look at her right now... if he did he would break down... This was to much for him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 11:24 pm

Lilith would turn immediately she heard the glass shatter against the wall staring at him impassively as he cleared his throat and spoke to her, sure it did break her heart to see him like this but still she stood by her decision what she had done was right. If she had waited longer she would of kept that abomination surely he understood why she did what she did, no probably not zeolots weren't exactly known for thinking with their brains rather than thinking with their emotions and for their god. He wanted answers and not dodging then she would tell him straight up as honestly as possible even though she knew that he would probably take it the wrong was but if he wanted honesty then she would give him honesty. I aborted the baby because as a Mikaboshi I would taint my bloodline by concieving a child with a human much less a zeolot. That is why I did now, as for the others the only mistake I made this time is that I let it slip that I was pregnant based on stupid advice I should of just kept quiet about it. Lilith said frowning and looking away from him towards the spot where she knew Eve was standing.

It was actually Eve's fault that she had told him in the first place her Amatsu had said he would understand but he didn't and now he thought for some reason she was probably doing this to spite him or something like that. It wasn't like that at all, she loved him she really did she couldn't say it of course because for a Mikaboshi to admit something as...crass as love especially to one below their standing was staining the entire bloodline spitting on the graves of Lilith ancestors. But she did love him and she tried to show it in their love making it was why she didn't brush away from him and receprocated his advances even though every time she did a part of her felt as if she were betraying her lineage but to deny those feelings were even worse and thus she let it happen. No not let it happen she enjoyed it, very much so just as much as she enjoyed being with him but she couldn't commit to the idea of bearing a child with him just as she couldn't bear the thought of having a child with anyone else due to her love for him. So she knew she would never have a child, her bloodline would die out with her but it was better than having a half breed who worshipped Jashin rather than the paragons of the Mikaboshi Ancestors.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime24th August 2014, 11:59 pm

Seth broke to his knees as he stared at the floor, he knew he asked for honesty but this was brutal. He's had every organ in his body torn out, every nerve cluster damaged at one point or another, but none of it felt as horrible as this was for him... He felt betrayed, he felt heartbroken, he felt denied... He knew his way of life wasn't normal but every man yearned to be a father at one point or another... Her reasoning only inflicted a deep wound into him... It truly felt as if his heart was being stabbed. Than he noticed it... She said others... This wasn't the first time... He was being hit to fast to hard. Grief was overtaking him, and than he heard it...

Give in

He knelt their for a moment as his grief was quickly being replaced with the only other emotion he could feel... Wrath... Tainted... Zealot... Others... He balled his hand into a fist as he gritted his teeth again as he punched the ground, severely damaging the floor as he left a hole in it as the surrounding floor was cratered and fragmented... You and your stupid pride!! He said as hestood back up and pointed at her, tears still streaming down his face. It was unforgivable... At know point did she admit not wanting to own it herself, it was all clan this and blood line that. HE WAS THE BLOOD MAN AND IT MADE NO SENSE TO HIM. How could you live with yourself with those dumb ideals! I thought my clan was old fashioned! But no! You shoot mine out the water! He said as he grasped the bookcase on the wall of her office and flung it in her direction but intentionally missed her. He was pissed to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 12:15 am

Lilith would instantly assume a fighting position as the bookcase flew towards her causing her to step to the side as it missed her and would smash on the railing before parts would go tumbling down to the courtyard below. Eve on the other hand would jump behind the door she was listening behind she didn't expect him to be that pissed if not for the fact that the walls were soundproof everyone would of been able to hear his yelling it was getting serious. I sleep in my bed, every night usually joined by you if your feeling in the mood so..I guess I'm living with myself quite nicely. I will only tell you this once, Seth. The Mikaboshi Clan has existed for over three hundred years, tradition is what kept my clan alive and made us what we are today. I might...lower myself to indulge in such activities with you but that doesn't mean that having a child was part of the equation. Lilith said her voice calm but hard as she was angry though for a different reason she understood he was pissed but really her office was getting destroyed because he was taking offense to what she did.

Say your sorry you idiot. Say it say it now. You idiot you hurt him and he's hurting go over there and freaking hug him and comfort him If your going to throw a fit, then at the very least don't wreck my office.Oh my Mikaboshi...you fucking idiot Lilith don't you see your tearing him apart. Eve was of course screaming at Lilith through their connection perhaps the one part of Eve's modifications that Lilith regretted adding was Empathy sure her Amatsu was as cold as could be when time came for it but when she wasn't working she was an absolute pain constantly fawning over cute things and doing unnecessesary things like for instance..lecturing Lilith, her master, on her decisions and actions. I'm not going to say I'm sorry Seth, because I'm not I don't regret it and I will do it again when it happens again. Though obviously if you know me you can realize I care I just can't tell you that because...damn it everything would just make more sense if we just fought. Are you angry at me? If you are then let it out, rather than bottle it up. Do you want to hit me? Will that make you feel better Seth. Lilith said her voice hard as she would stare at him dispassionately even though inside she was hurting just by seeing him in pain andknowing that it was her that was causing it. But didn't he understand she couldn't show weakness she couldn't rush over to him and hug him and tell him that she was sorry, Mikaboshi didn't apologize, Mikaboshi weren't the ones in the wrong. Ever. She couldn't throw away all of her ideals for him didn't he see how much she had sacrificed to even be with him like this to do anymore would be to forsake everything she believed in and she just couldn't do that it would be like her telling him to abandon that stupid God of his.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 12:41 am

Tears started welling up again, through his angry persona he held a more animalistic stance, like something that had been wounded, truth was he was just trying to cope. He could've stopped before but now it was only getting worse with every word she spoke. Tradition? Don't play around! My Traditions blood runs thicker and you know that! Rargh! That isn't the point... He had stopped yelling as he looked away and his anger subsided for a moment. You make it seem as if i was some chore... Like trash... He went limp for a moment as he almost fell again... Than her next little rant...

What are you waiting for?

The voice in his head wouldn't shut up as his body tensed up... Hit you? He started rushing her and threw a punch from his right arm. His aim went for her rib cage but subconsciously he couldn't do it... Thanks to his care for her he knew his monster strength to much so his mind had went through the crack that was between her ribs and arm embedding his hand into the stone wall behind her. His face was a mixture of pain, grief, and anger. Tears still around his face he just said, Why not... I know you can take punishment... He knew it wouldn't make him feel better but this is what his body wanted. It wanted to beat something... He just went with it as he threw another punch to her body. His aim was unsteady so where it would land is anywhere.

OOC: Since this is fair long time since i touched him let's say his stats are naturally A, shouldn't be a problem. If you want gates i'll turn them on and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 12:56 am

Lilith would move her body slightly to the side as his punch came at her her body already moving in for a textbook counter with her left hand but he would shatter the wall behind her causing her to stop for a moment. He was so angry, so was but mixed in with her anger was anguish at the situation yet arousal at him actually reacting so violently. He never did the only time he was rough with her was during spars or when his inner demon came out she wouldn't admit it of course but she always preferred rough intercourse passion wasn't exactly her fix. Not to say the sex wasn't good she enjoyed it but she did wish sometimes he hit her choked her and other things of that nature, but now was the time for that she would see the incoming follow up punch and would move her leg before moving into a spin a sphere of chakra manifesting around her at blinding light speeds to deflect his punch while simultaneously knocking him off of her and flying away if he didn't get out of close proximity with her.

She would mentally tell Eve to stand down, now wasn't the time for her to intervene as it was between her and him something that they needed to resolve among themselves. Punishment? You mean with that sloppy punch, if you want to hit me your going to have to mean it. Otherwise you'll have a broken body..To match your broken heart. Lilith said cutting her voice off before she said something that hurtful, sometimes she hated the way she was brought up. Cold tough and hard the Mikaboshi way show no weakness and allow no one to see you when you eventually do break down but if that is the case obviously your a half breed as Mikaboshi do not grieve that was something left for those lesser than them or the fucking Bishamon. Eve of course disagreed with the philosophy that Lilith bought into but she was an Amatsu sure a rather intelligent one with human feelings, and intelligence but she was still an Amatsu so she obviously didn't know what she was talking about.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 1:17 am

Here came her rotation, she wanted him off her... He took the hint but well, couldn't stop so was knocked back into one of the counters that laid in the room. These walls were thick and made of sturdy rock, he didn't even make a dent into it. He would look at her... He guess she wasn't intent on just letting him hit her till he felt better... Though now that he was knocked back he thought maybe he could just end this here... Till she dug her finger into an open wound that was his emotions...

Make her a tribute!

His skin grew red and his pupils disappeared as he stood back on... This is just some game to you isn't it... Fine I'll be serious... His endurance and speed jumped to S as he blinked toward her and would aim for a tackle which would throw the two of them to the training field down below... He had messed her office up enough and he needed the room to fight... If successful he would disconnect from her and push her away so she could be on the other end of the field. His rage was reaching a new peak as he wanted her to hurt like he was... The pain was unbearable.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 1:48 am

Lilith would get tackled having let him hit her and while they were falling she would turn writhing in his grasp before reaching to grab his collar to headbutt him in the face in order to force him to let down his gaurd so that she could twist so that when they landed he would hit the ground while she would simply land on top of him. Eve of course would enter the room once they moved quickly running to look over the now broken balcony a frown set on her face as she didn't expect it to get violent she originally thought it was just going to be an argument but apparently things didn't go that was with Lilith. Her master had this knack for aggravating people and now she was in a fight with the person she loved almost as much as she loved Eve which for a Mikaboshi to love someone almost as much as they loved their Amatsu was saying a lot.

Regardless if it was successful or not they would eventually end up landing in the courtyard, if she landed on Seth she would push off of him to put distance between him and her if she landed on her back however she would grit her teeth in pain before rolling over. Both instances however would end the same Lilith would blurr through hand seals before slamming the ground with her palms causing it to rumble before numerous bone spikes would emerge out of the ground at blinding light speeds to fill the entire area. A dual use of giving her cover where she couldn't just see and pummel her and the second being covering up the exact nature of the spat as she didn't want others to see Seth like this nor her if things went south. She couldn't predict his actions and at the very least she didn't want anyone to see her vulnerable lest certain individuals take advantage of that like for instance Kazuki.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime25th August 2014, 2:12 am

They had pushed each other away and he tried calming himself down but everything was just making him more upset. His pupil less eyes looked as she slammed her hand and out sprung her fern forest, bones from all directions would spread amongst the field and he knew this technique well, he couldn't simply break these bones so for the split moment he had to react as they sprung toward him he would grab hold of one of the spikes which sprung in front of him, taking a ride to the top of this now bone forest. Though several bones did not agree with this as he rode up his left leg had been impaled. He pulled his injury off the bone as he hung from the top. His wound already started to close as he roared, Now you're hiding!?! I thought you thought this was the best solution! She was supposed to be at the bottom of these damn spikes... He started jumping from spike to spike as he head just rang, Wasting your time when you could just end it... He staggered a bit and would land on a spike and hold on as his grip was shaky and he was nearly impaled by a dozen more spikes. He just started swinging away at the sturdy bones in an attempt to knock them down but to no avail so there he stood flailing away in the middle of this accursed forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style   Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationship Problems...Gekihen Style
Page 1 of 1