Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Back to creating for me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Back to creating for me Empty
PostSubject: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 1:36 pm

Returning to Souls, Regal would need to find himself a place to work on his new weapons. It was weird though, he hasn't been to in about a year but unlike then, he could feel the battles which occurred in this area, it was almost overwhelming, enough to spike him directly into what all his relatives were, probably the best place for Regal to be at the moment. As he searched, he would come across a village, deciding to take refuge there. More specifically the area he would set up shop would be a small building, one which would hold all the amenities he would require. Placing his bag of materials down it was time to get to work. Starting the fire, he would pull out 3 Non-Ferrous metals, he would start by creating a few items to help with distracting his opponents. One of the things he learned over the year, was that Silent Killing wasn't enough. He would have to improve upon his Silent Killing later, but now he would focus on items which could make the difference in life or death situations. Specifically he would make three of these types of items, one which would be able to hold the others, luckily he decided to focus on Spiritual based techniques so he could make use of his fuinjutsu in his new items.

2 Successful, Flash Grenade and Smoke Grenade (Violet), 1 Failure Canister

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime10th August 2014, 12:40 pm

2 Successful, Canister and (New) Slash

Spoiler:

Completing his two grenades, Regal would unfortunately fail at his canister, the holding system which he wanted to create for it. He wouldn't take that failure, and would begin right away on another canister. After some time his canister would finally be complete, but not truly complete. With the addition of a few seals now the canister would fully be complete and ready for mass production. Next he would go back to one of his previous creations, not to give it another ability but to improve its durability and also add in some poisonous plant. After an hour or so, Regal would have completed yet another weapon and would begin to move onto bigger projects. He would need to complete the train soon so he can sell it to the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime13th August 2014, 12:43 pm

Seigyo failed, Life force receiver success. Lost 1 S-rank and 1 B-rank non-ferrous metal

Spoiler:

It was time to address another problem facing Regal. About a year ago he started using puppets in a vehicle manner, to help him carry his supplies. However with his advancing in smithing he decided to take some time to dwell into puppetry outright. However his obvious cripple would be starring him in the face, the inability to cause puppets to move. Regal decided to create methods of amending that. During his travels, he learned about items called Chakra Receivers which allow the puppeteers to control their puppets without the usage of chakra threads. Rather than using chakra, Regal's take on it would be the usage of life force to cause the puppets to move. Keeping identical to the design of a chakra receiver, Regal would use some metal to make himself a life force receiver. That wouldn't take him much time considering the chakra receiver wasn't a rare item. Next he would have to make a transmitter, however due to being a completely new item, his chances weren't that high on success, so the materials he used to produce it would be sacrificed. It seems the transmitter would be something he would have to go back to the drawing boards for.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime13th August 2014, 2:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime26th August 2014, 10:50 pm

Failed 1 Wagon, lost Non Ferrous Metal (B-rank)

Returning to his home Regal would go into his bag of materials and begin to make a new type of wagon, it would just be able to hold more creatures but hold the same amount as his earlier creations. Cutting the metal then heating it, he would further attempt to begin the placing. That is when things didn't come together. Pieces ended up being overheated and fragile, the parts didn't come together, it was a complete mess overall. That was something he would have to attempt later as now he had a different objective. In his mind he had completed the designs for the train, now all he had to do was write it all down. That would take him about an hour, which his book will now have the full designs and schematics for the train within it. Regal would also add in the designs for the wagon, then be on his way to meet the leaders of the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime12th September 2014, 3:30 pm

It was time to get to work, 55 trains in total, being more specific it will break down to 5 lead trains, 10 wagons, and 40 carriages. 1 of the trains will be made with radioactive material to survive the rough environment of the Land of Evil. To begin, Regal will start by creating 55 storage seals, each one just as big as the other and being set right next to each other. Now it was time to add the materials, each storage will be gaining an equal amount, 3 blocks of iron and a block of platinum, this would exclude the E-train which possessed two blocks of iron and two blocks of platinum. Regal wouldn’t stop there as the construction seals didn’t just rely on storing materials in a storage seal. No, next Regal placed 55 construction seals on top of them, each construction seal being meant for a large puppet, to ensure that what he was creating was specified. Even with that Regal wouldn’t start the construction process, he needed one last thing.

And what was that last thing, the construction seal for large sized vehicles. That was something he would now have to create. It would be a type of modification seal based upon the construction seal for large sized puppets, where the materials will be placed into a definite type of large sized puppet. Pulling out his scroll for his Onyx Smithing, he would look around the scroll until he found the puppet section he created. At the moment, it only consisted of one technique, the Large Puppet Construction seal. It was time to add another technique to that line. Making a seal which only consisted of the kanji for “Vehicle,” Regal placed one of these kanji on top of each construction seal which was placed on top of each Storage seal. And Regal thought that constructing weapons by hand was time consuming, placing all these seals to way too much time. But he finally finished, 55 seals placed all around the room, each one now ready to begin the crafting process. Looking around to make sure that he didn’t miss one, the construction process began. All 55 began to construct the trains however Regal was missing one thing, the seal to ensure that all the trains would be constructed no matter how long they would take, his Time Lapse seal. Before truly beginning the construction process, Regal would place the Time Lapse seal upon each storage then snap his fingers and wait. He didn’t know how long the trains would take so while waiting he might as well start training in the field of Kinjutsu now, or further his fuinjutsu expertise.

Count: 446
Required: 400

Trained:

Name: Onyx Modification – Large: Vehicle
Classification: Fuinjutsu (Signature)
Class: Supplementary
Range: Short

Description: With this technique Regal creates a tiny seal however now only creates the kanji for “Vehicle.” Proceeding to place this kanji on top of the seal for Construct – Large Puppets, the seal will be completed. Retaining the premise of molding materials together, this modification allows the construction of large sized vehicle type puppets. Being placed into the Construct seal which is placed on top of the Storage Seal, this seal will cause all materials sealed within it to become constructed into a large sized vehicle puppet, then released when the process is completed.

Techs Used for Construction
Spoiler:

Time till completion:
Train:

Wagons:

Carriages:

All vehicles will be completed on 9/30
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 12:14 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime14th September 2014, 11:06 am

Now Regal had a lot of time to wait, seeing as the trains were not going to be completed anytime soon, he expected as much but damn they were taking long. So while waiting, he would spend his time doing a little training. The main objective of this training was to bring about his birthright, even though he possessed the Zero Opposition, he didn’t have the life release which came with it. How did it say that thing was supposed to be used, well the only method it can be used for people like him was internally. Not only that, he would be able to access his chakra natures through the life release. For Regal that would mean he would finally gain access to his Void release, that would prove interesting, now he might be able to access an ability. I wonder which ability I have. I’ll have to try using that later.

Count: 153
Chakra Nature Training – Life Release

Can obtain due to Zero Opposition
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime17th September 2014, 10:40 pm

Ugh all this waiting was so boring, Regal really needed something to do to pass the time. The last thing he did was learn how to harness the life release which was dwelling inside him, but since that was over he needed something new. Might as well start learning more seals, he could never learn enough but he should start on his kinjutsu training soon. Looking over at the scroll for the fuinjutsu, Regal looked through it, which seal he should learn next. He had a good grip on the Storage Seals, but he didn’t know much about the states. So far all he had was Solid State, looks like that is where he would go next, the states, not starting but continuing on to the Liquid State. That one would make a good addition to his arsenal of fuinjutsu, as all he had to do was recreate the Solid State seal but rather than marking it with Solid, he would mark it with liquid. With this he would be able to now seal liquids within his Storage Seals, that might come in handy later but for now it was just Regal learning another technique. That was his reason for training though, so he could learn all fuinjutsu he could, with the knowledge now that would save him having to learn it later. Now came the further dilemma of what to do now since he was finished with that.

Count: 239
Required: 200

Trained:
Name: Modification Seal: Liquid State Formula
Classification: Fuinjutsu
Range: Self

Description: The user creates a small seal first making a square before writing the Kanji for "Gas" within it. This is one of the most basic modification seals which are a branch of fuinjutsu which entail the modification of already existing sealing methods. The stacking seal is made with the premise of storing gaseous objects within it and is the first out of the 3 known states of matter formula. Due to liquids having a non-definite shape and a definite volume it is the middle ground in terms of ability to produce out of the three.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime19th September 2014, 10:18 pm

Both approved
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime21st September 2014, 2:41 pm

Guess this is what he got for deciding to wait for the trains to be finished rather than going somewhere else. This would teach him, next time he was going somewhere and would just return when all these creations were done. Now however, it was about time that he started with his new vision for his Gates. No increases in his physical ability, just a massive amount of time in which he could hold it. Why was he taking that route with it, well Regal decided he would just train his body physically, while using the Gates for pushing his body past its natural limits, even though his natural limits were already at max due to him being a forced True All Taijutsu user. That would take him some time, but it would be worth it in the end. For now, he would just activate the first gate, then begin to control the amount of energy. Naturally it would begin to flow to his muscles, but Regal would not stop it, but drastically slow down the rate in which it occurred. He could feel it, the feeling was different than how he originally used the Gates, it felt lighter, as the energy was just flowing but not doing anything more. This would be highly beneficial, especially with the fact that Regal could forcibly cause the energy to empower his body. Seeing as he hasn’t fought in a long time, Regal should start that up again. Maybe Regal should take a trip to the arena, to train, there was no better training than the real thing.

Count 265
Required: 200

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 10:32 pm

Oh would you look at this, it was almost time to deliver the trains. At this point a majority of the trains have been completed and only a few were remaining. Regal would say the time simply flew by but it didn’t these damn things took a long time to complete but he used that time to study and improve so he could say his time was spent wisely. Regardless after his delivery he would start on more weapons, actually he would have to redo his own sword, then make another sword to go along with it. He had to wonder if he wanted another sword or to just combine two into one. That would have to be his next venture after he started on puppets. So much to do, good thing Regal had enough money to do it or this would be a pain.

Count: 145
Required: 100 words

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:59 pm

proved
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime6th October 2014, 10:17 pm

Alright it was almost time to begin creating puppets, all Regal needed was a few more things, those things being a few more fuinjutsu. Actually at this point all Regal needed was one more fuinjutsu but he might as well learn another. What was the seal he would require, the Transfer seal, the seal created to transfer chakra. With Regal this wouldn’t be a very helpful seal considering her can’t use chakra to save his life, however with his idea on how to create puppets, this seal will come in handy. No, it would be the start of his puppet line and will be further built up upon to create puppets just as strong as people. That would take some crafting, while the seals would be the most beneficial they would not be the main component. Regal was working on blueprints for that, the main piece in his puppetry line. Back to his reasoning for this training, the fuinjutsu scroll he got from some scholars was opened and Regal looked through it for the next seal. And there it was, the Transfer Seal, the first level of it to be more specific. Just the simple command of transfer was needed and that would finish everything up. Not to bad, looks like Regal should make a trip to Greed, it was time to get back to work. About time to, waiting for the trains to finish was making him feel rusty.

Count: 240
Requirement: 200

Trained:
Name: Modification Sealing Method: Transferal Formula Lvl 1

Description: The user creates a small seal first making a square before writing the Kanji for "Transfer" within it. This is one of the more complex modification seals which are a branch of fuinjutsu which entail the modification of already existing sealing methods. The stacking seal is made with the premise of being able to transfer some or all of the objects inside of a storage seal upon a specific activation in this case channeling chakra into the seal. All transferal seals are able to transfer what is within the base storage seal that they are placed on top of in addition to one additional thing at set amounts of speed in this case it is a C-rank. It is for that reason that these seals are mainly utilized in sync with more complex storage seals. It is placed outside of the circle of a storage seal where the other modification seals are placed similar to a ring.
Additional Transferal = Chakra
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime6th October 2014, 11:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 8:26 pm

In Regal’s ever expanding knowledge of fuinjutsu, he was proceeding to learn all the seals that he could. This was not considering the drastically higher seals which were used to seal beings away, currently Regal had no use for them and no reason to learn them as they held no contributions to his weapons while the other seals did. Again this was only currently, maybe later on Regal would consider learning the higher seals but for now he was content in what he wanted to learn. One of the things he wanted to learn was the Primary Element Sealing Method, the method which allows fuinjutsu users to seal chakra natures away, if only those which belonged to the primary chakra natures. Even if only the primary, it was still something that could come in handy, not really for Regal since his body could destroy chakra, but for his weapons if he decided to allow them to seal chakra. These were all thoughts of what Regal could do with future projects, and that is exactly what they were the future. For now Regal would pull out the scroll consisting of all the fuinjutsu techniques and read over the Primary Element Sealing method, not much going into that seal so Regal would move onto the next seal.

Since he was increasing his knowledge of fuinjutsu, he might as well proceed to increase his knowledge of summoning what is sealed. Currently he had a base knowledge of unsealing, nowhere near his expertise in actual sealing. He couldn’t have that, with the need to compete he read through the scroll until he reached the Summon Formulas. They weren’t all that difficult, similar to the Storage Formula except being used to summon. Similar to the others, all it required was the creation of a seal with the kanji for “Summon” just a bit stronger. Regal should test it out, grabbing one of his swords and sealing it away in the space formed from the Storage Formula. After the sealing process was the “Summon” formula would appear on top of it. It created an interesting look on it, one kanji stacked upon the other. Placing his hand on the table, the sword would be released, appearing on the table. Not much to it, but Regal needed it to do more. Luckily he was proceeding to learn these summoning seals, as he was arriving closer to what he wanted to do with his puppets, they would require the use of these summon formulas.

Looking at the scroll to see what else he might need to learn, that was all. On a fuinjutsu basis, Regal had learned all the ones considered C-rank. “Since I am done with that might as well learn some more Kinjutsu, starting with that Accel.” Since Regal was finished with his fuinjutsu, he might as well continue on to Kinjutsu, he would have to start some real training so he might as well be prepared for it. Something that he had actually created but hasn’t started training, his Accel. The Eight Gates version of Body Flicker, a burst forward using the power of the Gates to fuel oneself rather than actual chakra. Jumping up he would open up the First Gate, Regal could only open two currently, he should think about learning how to open the remainder for more powerful Accels, and just more power overall. This place was to small of a space to attempt such a technique, so walking outside Regal would mark the space he wanted to move then began multiple runs towards it. His first couple were failures, either overshooting it or coming short, but he soon got the hang of it and closed the gate.

“With all of that done, I might as well learn my Ruby Smithing. I would have to start making use of that one to.”

Walking back into the building, Regal would sit at a desk looking at his smithing scroll. Onyx Smithing relied on using seals to construct the weapons, ensuring that they weapons would not fail at all. But Ruby Smithing relied on one using one’s hands, normal Smithing methods, but didn’t want to waste any materials. While, the weapons would fail, that chance was always there when using one’s hands, Regal wanted to ensure that not all the material was wasted in case he wanted to attempt the weapon again. That is where Ruby Smithing comes in, salvaging materials that remained from the failed weapon to use them again. The basis for it was simple, Regal just needed to improve it. He had thought of one method, one which would need to come later that involved his Muscle Memory, allowing one’s body to remember how a weapon was made to increase the chances of success. However that might only work for Regal, he would need to make ways for others to benefit from it the same as him. Regal had his work cut out for him, but it was all to further his own endeavors, making him okay with it.

Required: 800 (trained 4 C-ranks)
Count: 838

Train again on 10/30

Trained:

Name: Ruby Smithing Arts
Classification: Smithing Style (Signature)

Description: In response to his multiple failures when creating weapons, Regal longed for a way to not waste materials, even when crafting weapons fail. When his weapons fail, the materials do not go wasted rather they are used for further weapons, however due to the weapons being specific a failed weapon cannot have its materials used for a different weapon (a failed katana cannot be used for a lance). But not all materials can be saved, depending on the difference between the rate of success and the failure number rolled will vary the materials which can be salvaged, for every number the failure is above the success, one subtracts one material (If rolled a 4 yet the success is 2/10, then two materials are lost). When reaching advanced methods, Regal begins to not only make use of salvaged materials but previously created weapons to not only make use of failed materials, but also increase his chances of successfully creating weapons.

Name: Generic Sealing Method: Summon Formula Lvl 2
Range: Varies

Description: Rather than creating a seal, the user writes the kanji for “Summon” then proceed to place it on top of the Storage Formula. This is one of the basic building blocks of any fuinjutsu specialist’s technique list and is often the second technique any budding seal master learns following the Storage Formula. When either chakra or life force is poured into this seal, a C-rank amount of either, the item stored within the Storage Formula is summoned at C-rank speeds. Every Summon Formula can be further modified by the use of Modification Seals, the amount of Modification Slots this particular seal has is 16 before the max limit is reached and it can no longer be modified. Note Modification seals can only be equal rank or lower than the Summon Formula they are modifying, the Storage Formula this seal can be placed on can only be equal to the rank of the Summon Formula or lower, and adding modification seals does not alter the final seal’s rank.

Name: Base Seal: Primary Elemental Sealing Method
Classification: Fighting Style

Description: This is the fuinjutsu technique style which leads into powerful elemental sealing, without this technique it is impossible to know the precise seal formulae to seal away elemental chakra based techniques. Regardless the Elemental Sealing Method is only the gateway to the most basic chakra nature transformations, meaning Fire Sealing Method, Water Sealing Method, Earth Sealing Method, Wind Sealing Method, Lightning Sealing Method and Bone Sealing Method are now available for learning.
* Requires Knowledge of:
1. Base Sealing Method: Storage Formula.
2. Modification Seal: State Formula = to the state of the nature release transformation (i.e = Fire must have Modification Seal: Energy State Formula already learned)

Name: Accel Turn
Classification: Taijutsu, Kinjutsu (Yakuza Only)

Description: This technique is the Yakuza's variation of the Body Flicker technique, in which this is a movement technique that allows the user to move at untraceable speeds from one point to another. This is done by concentrating the energy released from the First Gate to the feet, which will grant the user B-rank speed when this technique is used. Before others, who are witnessing this technique, unless they possess a sensory technique or time/speed slowing dojutsu, they are unable to read the user's movements, as long as they are equal rank or higher. With the release of higher gates, the limit on the sensory technique, time/speed slowing dojutsu, and reaction tier, to react to the user, are increased by 1-rank, capping at 3-ranks higher.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 11:27 pm

Proved
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 11:12 pm

Just a few more seals to learn until Regal can move onto his physical ventures. He had skipped a few and moved onto the higher seals but was now back tracking to make sure he didn’t miss anything that might end up being important to him later on. So reading back in the scrolls Regal had the gaseous state formula, stacking formula lvl 3, transfer formula lvl 2, summon formula lvl 3, all the stated seals being of B-rank, and stacking formula lvl 4 and transfer formula lvl 3, the last two being of A-rank. For the most part, after learning the remainder of these seals, Regal would be completed, finally being able to venture into puppetry, not usage but creation. But none of that could begin until he learned these seals, with the scroll open over a table, the first seal to learn would be Gaseous State Formula. To sum it up, it allowed for the sealing of gases in the storage formula. At the moment Regal probably didn’t have much need for gases but who knew what might come of it in the future. Next in line was the stacking formula. Similar to the others it increased the amount of substance a storage formula can hold but now it was by a wider margin. Going onto the next transfer formula, this one allowed the transfer of blood.

That is when the idea hit him, making a chakra network type system using the transfer formulas. If he could bring everything together correctly Regal could grant the power of the Gates to puppets, then going a step further and giving them to the power of the Gears. Regal now had another step to figure out and it seemed like more a challenge then creating his ships, which a normal ship wasn’t the problem, it was attempting to create ships to corner the market, at least in the Republic. Last would be the summon formula, it was a good thing that these seals were created or Regal would have to settle for the summoning technique to release his items from their storage. This particular summon formula simply allowed him to release his items from stronger storage formulas, something to help him out in this case. That should complete the remainder of his lower ranking seals, which took a lot longer than Regal expected but now he could move onto finishing the higher levels.

This would bring Regal to the next stacking formula. How many stacks did Regal have at this point, actually how big was his storage able to reach. His thoughts for his were solely based upon the new idea he had for his puppets and how to bring them into this world. If now wasn’t a good time to be thinking about these things then Regal didn’t know when. Figuring that blood will be easier, at least for him, Regal knew he would have to store the blood inside the puppets, common knowledge for his idea, but the difficult part was releasing the blood in a way that it would invoke the Gears process. Some type of amplification material might do, but will it amplify strength in the direct way the Gears work or amplify the material’s properties? These are questions and concerns which boggled Regal’s mind. Good thing he didn’t have to come up with all this stuff now, he would like to as the main problem facing his blacksmith career was damn puppets. However, maybe Regal should start with some basic puppet sets, so he can gain a feel for how they work rather than trying to jump right into puppets with his ideas. Yeah he will do that, next time he is in Greed he’ll make note to stack up on some materials to begin crafting puppets.

For the last seal in Regal’s escapade, was another transfer seal, which transferred..Nen. The hell was Nen? Before figuring out whether this seal was useful or not, it would be highly beneficial if Regal knew just what it transferred. This required a trip to Gakusha, to find a book on Nen. Fast forwarding a couple of hours later, Regal was in Gakusha, sitting at a desk looking at a book which had the details of Nen. It can only be granted to those with Psionic Release, it was a type of mental based techniques. It had a nice range of applications…wait so that is what that orange aura was that Vette used, it was Nen. Now thinking, it was used in their combination technique, well that is quite the helpful ability. However Regal would need Nen before being able to store it, then make use of it, and if Regal did get his hands on it, he would turn it into a technique similar to the Gates then throw that into some puppets. Puppets capable of dealing mental damage would be something new, then not be human puppets at that. Inspiration may have been found, but now it was time to dive into the physical arts as Regal told himself he would do, he would still think about the puppets though and continue to work on more weapons, that was his job after all, studying was just a side thing.

Count: 871
Required: 800

Trained:
Gaseous State Formula: B-rank
Stacking Lvl 3: B-rank
Transfer Lvl 2: B-rank
Summon Formula lvl 3: B-rank
Stacking Lvl 4: A-rank
Transfer lvl 3: A-rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to creating for me   Back to creating for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to creating for me
Page 1 of 1