Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Empty
PostSubject: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 12:56 am

Felicia was walking to the main dome, having missed the coronation of her closest friend, on again off again lover Tayuya as the Abisukage due to her conflict with Tatiana. Two days they had fought on Crescent Moon Island, and at the end of it she dragged her younger siblings body back home to get medical treatment only to be confronted by her parents. Their battle was shorter as unlike her sibling she couldn't afford to hold back and was actively attempting to kill them just to break even. But eventually her father made a mistake and she capitalized on it bringing him down first with her mother taking longer to succumb to the poison before falling shortly after. She had spent the entire day going through reforms in her clan having no time to rest and recover completely from her injuries. Who would of thought her 21st birthday would be so eventful, well she guess she deserved it for choosing now to stage her hostile takeover of the Nait-...Rikigaku Clan. Still not used to it yet.

Not that she needed it as she was 58 percent mechanized by this point so trivial things such as fatigue and strain didn't affect her as much as others but still she knew even with her modified body it was still dangerous to continue without rest. So she decided to seek her friend out, or was it her Kage she probably should begin to refer to her as that. A smirk would find its was on her face as she remembered their first meeting so long ago when she was the senior ranking one now Tayuya was hailed as the strongest shinobi in the village. How times change. Felicia said smoothing out her outfit having opted to go with her more casual get up, a red-violet blouse with black shorts with fishnets at the end. Completing it with her Dipugakure flak jacket knee high black boots and elbow length gloves with metal on the back of her palms. All she had visibly on her and not stored within storage was her medical pouch on her hip and two tanto fixed to her back via chakra flow so she could constantly train her chakra control.

Last edited by Vixen on 22nd October 2014, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 1:10 am

Tayuya sat in her office, signing and going through papers. There was much to be done and many things to attend to. She hated paperwork, but she knew what being the Kage involved and she had no choice but to carry out her duties. Still she couldn't help but miss the times when she was just a genin, learning from her teacher Hatarou whom, at the time, seemed to be all powerful. It was then she met her childhood friend Felicia, daughter of Hatarou and sister of the village Jinchuriki, a powerful family indeed. As she tried to look at the papers before her, Tayuya's mind was elsewhere. There was word of Felicia's most recent actions in the village, overcoming her family in order to take control of the Naito and the Shinu. The complete unity of the two clans could prove dangerous, or it could be a good thing. Tayuya gave her support to Felicia's cause, but it was more based on her feelings than thinking it was actually best for the village.

Tayuya had grown close to Felicia over the years, perhaps too close even. Their relationship could create problems for Tayuya's image as Kage considering her marriage to Colado. It had always been a difficult situation, but somehow she had managed to get away with it so far, so she would continue to try to avoid the real problem there. As she got through a stack of papers she set them aside and grabbed another one, resting her head on her hand as she skimmed through the papers to get the jest of it. There were many things going on in the shinobi world, big things. She knew the coming years would be full of bloodshed, it had already begun.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 1:24 am

Felicia would walk up the steps before rapping her knuckles on the desk to wake up the sleeping receptionist only to roll her eyes as the girl panicked upon suddenly being awoken. She was a regular around here anyways thanks to her constantly taking missions and only woke the girl up because she wasn't even supposed to be asleep while on the job, such irresponsibility. She would knock on the door leading to the Abisukage's office three times one knock pause two knocks she did this every time she came to visit Tayuya though usually it was just her house but she supposed she could be slightly humorous today and use that knock for her new office as well. Once she did so she would turn the knob and push the door open poking her head in before once Tayuya made no protests to her appearance would let herself in.

Rokudaime-sama, looking radiant even when going through the bane of existence..Paperwork. May I sit? I wish to discuss something with you pertaining to...recent events. Felicia said cooly brushing her white hair behind her ear as she took in Tayuya's form. She definitely fit those Kage robes, looking all natural in them as if she were born to be Abisukage. Hmm..I hope she isn't angry at me for what I did earlier, but considering she gave her support she probably was only mildy concerned with the formation of the Rikigaku Clan. Though that brings up the second part of why I'm here..though who knows if she'd let me to that. Felicia thought to herself while her face gave no expression as she merely waited for Tayuya to answer her, she had gotten better at keeping a stoic face over the years though, she was sure that out anyone Tayuya would be able to detect her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 1:37 am

Tayuya looked up from her paperwork when she heard the familiar knock. In any other occasion it would have brought a smile to her face, but now was not one of those times. As Felicia came inside Tayuya took a look at her, she didn't look all that different, not that Tayuya expected her to. As Felicia spoke Tayuya set the paperwork aside, she would have to deal with it later, this was likely more important, something seemed wrong. Sure what Felicia was doing at the moment was a huge change in her life and she was likely a little flustered after going through all of that. Tayuya was a bit upset with her for fighting Hatarou, he was like a second father to Tayuya after all. Then again it was his own fault for trying to get in Felicia's way, he brought it upon himself she supposed. Sometimes people just can't handle change, unfortunately he was stubborn about his clan.

Tayuya's face softened as she took a look a Felicia's face. She was so pretty, the face had changed much since they met, yet at the same time it was the same girl that Tayuya had become friends with, the girl she had loved. "You are always welcome Feli." she replied with a wave of her hand pertaining to the seat directly in front of Tayuya's desk. "Before you say anything, I Don't hold it against you, it was their fault for resisting your efforts, if anyone deserves the mantle of the two clans it is you." she added, hoping to ease Felicia's nervousness so that she could speak more openly. Sure Tayuya was Kage now, but she was the same person as before, just a more valuable ally and frankly, more busy.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 1:55 am

Her stoic, facade would crumble as she heart Tayuya's words causing her to actually exhale a sigh in relief before she would take a seat in the chair in front of Tayuya's desk. I am, so relieved that you think that all today I've had to deal with dissentors and those who don't accept the merger. The main reason I'm here is essentially to formalize the changes of the Shinu and Naito Clans and the creation of the Rikigaku Clan within Dipugakure. I've already taken steps into making a seemless transition right now a quarter of the clan have learned the basic level Rikigaku Clan techniques and I have revised the tutoring system for clan children. Within a year the transitioning should be complete, and I also came to ask permission to engage in a clan meeting with the Hokkai Clan, their feud with the Shinu Clan will come to an end and I do not want it to affect the new clan. To that extent I am willing to negotiate some of the Shinu Clan techniques which will become obsolete due to the clan merger. Felicia said her voice initially being free but gradually becoming more monotone as she got all the official things out of the way as if she were reciting it from a list.

No worries, in here is a copy of the Shinu Clan techniques up until today, while my clan won't be using them anymore it might find its way into Hokkai Clan users and I wish for the average Dipugakure shinobi to be prepared just in case. But..like I said they are essentially obsolete and only will serve a purpose to end a clan feud. While this is the official letter asking permission for the creation of the new clan and the merger of the formerly Shinu and Naito Clan grounds. Felicia said removing the two scrolls from storage and placing them on the desk before sitting back now done with pretty much everything official she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 2:07 am

Tayuya listened to what Felicia had to say. It was what Tayuya was expecting from the sounds of it, aside from the giving the jutsu to the Hokkai. She had dabbled in Shinu techniques as well, having asked Hatarou himself to teach her. She nodded her head and took a hold of the papers Felicia had prepared for her. She wasn't sure how she felt about all this, the Shinu and Naito were two wonderful clans that had been in the village for a long time, two clans she had been close with since she entered into her years as a kunoichi. Tayuya looked up at Felicia again and smiled, she knew that Felicia would be able to lead this new clan forward to become something great that would eventually be one of the most known clans in Dipugakure. Tayuya looked back down as she signed and pressed her signet into the first scroll.

It was now that Tayuya took a look at the scroll regarding the jutsu being sent to the hokkai clan. "I'm assuming your father wouldn't be too happy about this?" she said as she looked over the paper. None of the jutsu were extremely important, however with their base structure she knew the more skilled members of the Hokkai would be able to build upon it. She sighed and signed and sealed the second scroll as well. "Well if you say the Rikigaku doesn't need them, then so be it. Besides, improving relations between other clans is useful for our future, many alliances have been springing up, perhaps this is a good step towards Ibaragakure's loyalty as an ally." she said as she handed the papers back to Felicia. "Take them to my receptionist afterwards to get them copied for my own personal files." Tayuya said as she clasped her hands on the desk in front of her. "Anything else Felicia... Rikigaku?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 2:31 am

Felicia would wait her mood improving once she saw that Tayuya had signed the first one without much hestitation while the second one provoked a question causing her to nod though she was sure it was most likely a retorical one. Whether, he'd be happy about it or not, not important he's been relegated to a clan elder, but he has no official power within the clan beyond his rank as a shinobi. she would say before collecting both of the scrolls and sealing them into storage once more as was her habit. Thank you Rokudaime-sama. she would say perking up significantly due to Tayuya actually making an effort toward using her new name though she was probably just humoring her either way it worked.

Now that the official buisness was done with however, she would look back towards the door before turning back and placing her hands on the edge of the desk. Not exactly something we can talk about without a bit more privacy. Felicia said knowing that even though she couldn't see him there were probably hunter-nin concealed around the office watching to provide immediate assistance to their Abisukage if she did come under attack. But she wanted to discuss something which wasn't common knowledge at all, rather only 2 people were aware of it, herself and of course Tayuya. She would wait until they were dimissed until speaking up as once they were alone she would drop all manner of titles and the like between her friend and her. So...Tay-chan how are you and Cola-teme doing? she would ask her voice sounding innocent while she looked off to the side where she knew Tayuya kept a picture of her..husband.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 2:50 am

As Tayuya gave the scrolls to Felicia, she noticed the girl get a bit happier, that was good, that was what Tayuya had hoped for. The main use of Felicia's last name was to respect the girls efforts for getting this far and achieving her dreams, she had been aiming for this for a while and now that it was real she was sure that the girl would appreciate some acknowledgement for it. "You're welcome Felicia." she replied. What Felicia had to say about her father was expected, her respect for him had clearly dropped to nothing, if she ever had any. Tayuya still respected him, but she wouldn't defend him and cause a dispute with Felicia, it didn't matter to her enough to do that. Hatarou had taught her from the ground up, you could say he trained up a Kage. Of course Tayuya had other tutors during her time growing up, including Colado, his training was always a bit... rough.

As Felicia asked for privacy Tayuya nodded. "You may be dismissed." she said to her personal guards. The walls than began to move and take shape, before becoming shinobi standing in the room. Tayuya gave them a stern look and they hesitantly left the room. "You have complete freedom of speech beautiful." she said at last. As Felicia spoke the coming question surprised Tayuya a bit, it wasn't quite expected and she wasn't sure where Felicia was going with that, or maybe it was just friendly conversation, she wasn't sure. "Well we are fine, I'm busy with my new duties and well... he likes to travel a lot. We don't see each other much, but when we do, things go well. And... Well nevermind, things are fine. Why?" she said. After the last part she ran a hand across her stomach hidden by the desk.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 3:11 am

Hmm..that's good. Felicia said her smile fading instantly as she sunk back into the chair and would turn her head to look at Tayuya sadly of course she knew she was the side person, and honestly she was content with that while she was in the background. Of course people within her clan knew she was skilled, those in the hospital knew she was almost as skilled as Savannah was in medical ninjutsu and was expected to take over as Head Medical Nin but now that she was a clan head she couldn't keep dancing around the issue. Tay-chan, when were you going to tell me about..you know. Sigh..better yet you know my eyes can see through solid objects right. Felicia said biting her lower lip as her expression became more downcast.

She had thought about confronting her and making her choose between her and him but seeing that...it shocked her, she originally just wanted to see Tayuya's facial expression when she asked about her marriage but to know that quite possibly it wasn't just an arranged one but rather filled with...that type of love. Then what was she, just fling or an itch to scratch every now and then, though she didn't get outwardly upset she knew her place anyways besides it only made sense anyways she wasn't capable of reproducing ever since she had begun the mechanization process. Sure there was a way, but it was experiemental and she was sure Tayuya would never go for it, she didn't seem the type. I'll just let her process exactly what I meant when I said that. Felicia said seeing no reason to immediately accuse her, after all she could be wrong, though she knew her eyes didn't lie and she wasn't a shoddy medic she knew exactly what a developing fetus looked like after all she had on occasion assisted her mother in routine check ups for the various pregnant kunoichi in the village.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 3:34 am

Tayuya nodded to confirm what she said. Her and Colado weren't the closest of couples but there was something, at least for Tayuya there was, sometimes she felt like Colado didn't feel the same. The next thing Felicia had to say was surprising at first, but Tayuya expected it at some point, it was only a matter of time, she had hoped the time would have come much later though. If only she was only a civilian, than things like this would be so much less difficult. "Ahh so it's time... I was honestly hoping to avoid this discussion altogether, but that was just immature of me." Tayuya said with a sigh, her expression darkening as well. She knew about Felicia's eyes and she should have told her sooner, but she could never find a way to do so, she knew what it meant to Felicia, what it meant to both of them.

"I'm so sorry Felicia, I should have told you before, it's just so hard to tell... the person I love that I'm with child." she said, her eyes starting to water. "I was happy at first but... things have gotten complicated, being a Kage, having so many lives to care for, it's so hard to set aside time for personal matters, and my clan... it needs a heir, my days won't last forever." she said as tears began rolling down her cheeks. She had done this to herself, no one can have two lovers, it just didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 3:50 am

Though she was at first outwardly calm minus the biting of her lips and her slightly downcast expression Felicia would visibly flinch when she heard the words "with child" and she was still capable of crying she would of done so. Especially since the person she loved was already speaking as if she had completely given up on trying to keep anything that they had together, like the fact that her havin a baby with the same husband she was cheating on with her made it more justifiable for her to try not to make it work between them. But she knew the time for exploding and the time to keep up a calm collected appearance, besides she had already raged previously and thankfully their were no deaths though her parents and sibling were still recovering in the hospital. No she was thankful that it wasn't one of those days where she hadn't ran into Colado, perhaps it was a blessing in disguise that he travelled so often. Funny...how a sensei who she actually liked while growing up ended up being her main rival for the affections of her beloved, if she had known that her life would be complex in that area she wouldn't of tried to get close to Tayuya at least not in that way.

So..there is no chance that you'd leave him? I mean you have the heir unless you love him more than you do me? Seeing Tayuya cry was breaking her heart, she hated seeing it and would get out of her seat swiftly moving around the table and come to Tayuya's side in order to attempt to wipe her tears away. I'm..sorry that..that isn't a fair question to ask I just it hurts, I give off a very good poker face but just the thought that I can have you all to myself is painful. she said her voice comforting sure she didn't want to get sucked up by the tears and break down only to continue in the charade that was her relationship with the still married Tayuya but it wasn't as if she was some cold heartless automaton.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 4:05 am

As Tayuya cried she thought about her past with her two lovers. Her and Felicia were just friends and Colado was the clan head. At one point Tayuya confessed her love for Colado but it was clear he didn't feel the same, at least not to the extent that she had. Felicia was always around, always there, she had saved her life multiple times. Tayuya loved them both, one that mirrored her feelings, and one that she was bound to by duty. She a Kage she couldn't just throw away her responsibilities and what was expected of her for her personal feelings. Maybe she should have never become Kage, she put on a professional appearance and demeanor, but inside she still felt immature and vulnerable.

As Felicia asked her first question Tayuya's heart sank. Why... why did it have to come to this, why cant I just have them both? she asked herself. It just all seemed unfair to her, she couldn't find a way around it. How would Colado feel if she just left him? But how broken would Felicia be if she ended things with her? As Felicia came over to wipe her tears Tayuya hugged her. "I don't deserve you Feli... I've pulled you along even past me being married thinking I could make it work, but it just doesn't work that way..." she said while burying her face into Felicia to dry her eyes. "You deserve to have me all to yourself, I love you Feli, but maybe my love is the most evil thing I could have ever given you." she said as she released the hug.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 4:28 am

You know that isn't true, if anything I don't deserve you I should of known better to keep trying after a married woman taking advantage of our closeness. Felicia said her voice small as she would rest her chin on Tayuya's head while all the while agonizing over her decision to even bring it up. Sure it hurt to see it, and perhaps if she hadn't seen the baby she would of gladly remained in this secret relationship pointedly ignoring the fact that it was wrong and ultimately would end badly. But really..at this point hearing Tayuya say that her love, their love was an evil gift she truly regretted saying anything at all. All the years they spent together to simply dismiss it like that, no Felicia couldn't accept it, it just wasn't fair. You know, I don't care if...you have his baby, I mean I always knew I couldn't give you that and that would become an issue sooner or later. It just I see this, and I see our relationship changing already you let me find out rather than tell me like as if I would react badly to it. she said leaning forward to kiss Tayuya on her forehead.

It's just I love you, so much your my anchor the only thing keeping me from completely breaking off from people and focusing on my Lobos all the time in my lab. It just..don't say that your love was evil, it is the best thing that you could of ever given me because even though sometimes it hurts you make me so happy and I don't think anyone else could do that. Felicia said wishing very much she hadn't removed her tear ducts because honestly maybe crying would make her feel better at this moment because her insides were all mixed up and she couldn't express it at all. I just..please don't choose him.. I know its selfish and I'm begging but I can't...I rather just stay like this than lose you completely but it's like I've already lost she said trailing off while the last words were only uttered in her mind as she looked down her body actually sagging downward as she would sink downward and if Tayuya didn't catch her would end up on her knees as she lacked the emotional strength to just keep standing at the moment as if it didn't affect her.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 4:46 am

As Felicia told her the baby didn't matter and she could have it and still be with her, it gave Tayuya a bit of hope. But she still loved Colado, leaving him would be difficult to do. If she did it it would be the hardest thing she had ever done in her life. But not choosing Felicia would be just as hard. She couldn't think straight anymore, her emotions were too strong, they were overwhelming her and she just wanted to black out and sleep it off. Even then the problems would still be there in her face upon waking up, there was no escaping them. As Felicia kissed her on the forehead, tears streamed down Tayuya's face again, her touch... it was so much more than anything else, Colado's kiss had always felt different. She didn't know how much more of this she could take, sure she could keep the child, choose Felicia and raise it with her. Then how would the village think of her? Surely she wouldn't be respected for it, her clan most of all wouldn't be happy. And Colado, he may not feel as strongly for Tayuya as she felt for him but being left by someone would hurt irregardless.

Tayuya managed a smile. "I've always hated those damn machines. Stealing all of my precious Felicia's attention." she said as she reached out and grabbed Felicia, keeping her from falling. "I... I know I've made you wait so long, but can you wait a little longer. I can't decide while I'm like this." she said, holding on to Felicia tighter. She didn't want to let go, she felt like if she did she would never be able to hold her love again. "I've loved you since the very beginning." Tayuya whispered as she reached out to kiss Felicia, waiting for her lover's response.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 5:03 am

Could she truly be happy with the fact that she had effectively countered her entire stance, she had originally wanted to provoke a choice, first to be sutble about it she prided herself on her intelligence did she not. It was supposed to be a simple conversion, but then things were revealed and her emotions took over reducing the plan to nothing more than heartfelt words and fear filled longing. She truly loved Tayuya more than anything in the world, even more than her clan or her Lobos as much time as she did spend with them, sure she liked to think she could survive without her love but she ultimately didn't think so. She had fallen for her, the time she could back out being long since past now her relationship was so inherently interwoven into her life that she didn't think she could continue going on without it.

Felicia would melt into Tayuya's embrace hearing her words and accepting them even though the logical part of her brain wanted to refuse, but she couldn't she cared way to much and when it came to Tayuya she was ruled by her heart. She would nod and swoon a bit at Tayuya's words she always knew exactly what to say to turn her brain into mush so it wasn't so much something she had to think about when she saw her move in to ensnare her lips in a kiss. [i]I know, I was stupid to think you didn't.[i] Felicia thought the words not coming out due to Tayuya's actions or perhaps it was because at this point Felicia didn't have a voice to really speak at the moment. Sometimes she found it difficult to convey her emotions, rather she would close the distance while wrapping her arms around her lovers frame, first starting off with a gentle brush but soon the mixture of passion and conflicting emotions would push her into deepening the kiss brushing her tongue over Tayuya's lips silently asking for entry.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 5:17 am

Tayuya's feelings for the girl in front of her were for certain, there was no breaking the bond they had, she couldn't deny it. If anyone was right for her it was Felicia. She wasn't ashamed of it, she didn't care, she just wanted to be with Felicia. She should have never become Kage, she should have known she wasn't fit for such a responsibility. But who else would have done it, the only person fit for the position besides her didn't want to be Kage. His stubbornness was so aggravating. All this would be different if Hatarou had stepped up when Onaka died like he should have. Now she was the only one in the village striving to make Dipu a stronger village and prepare it for the wars to come, she didn't want this responsibility, she wanted Felicia. She wanted the parents known to her child to be Tayuya and Felicia, not Tayuya and Colado. Why had she taken it so far, why couldn't she have backed out before it had gotten so complicated. Tayuya cursed herself for her own stupidity.

As she kissed Felicia she felt the same feeling she always felt with her. It was comparable to sheer bliss, a feeling of happiness that was so overwhelming, everything else seemed to not matter so much. As Felicia looked for entry Tayuya granted it, sliding her tongue across Felicia's bottom lip and waiting for her partner to take the kiss at her own pace. Tayuya wrapped her left arm around Felicia's waist while caressing her neck with the other. She was certain of it, there was no one she would rather be with than Felicia. She had been there for her since the beginning, they should have been together officially so long ago, she wished she could have gotten back all that time and just spent their days together, then everything could be completely, simply, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 5:46 am

It was easy, really to fall into a pattern like this, a confrontation which is brushed aside only to lead to them passing time indulging in their respective needs to end up panting with Felicia laying on the carpet covered floor clothes scattered everywhere and flushed with a mixture of physical exertion and the lingering effects of a post orgasmic high. She would plop her head on the ground reaching outward to pull Tayuya closer to her, as she usually did so she could cover her icy body in kisses and hickeys and forcing her to eventually beg her to heal them for her. It was a game, she often played though she had her underlying reasons for leaving marks, it was like she was claiming her and upon the occasionally chance of her finding marks left by..hmm not that it was frequent she liked to think he was a much more tame lover than she was. The passion that she had with Tayuya he probably couldn't give off, or at least that is what she thought, nonetheless when she did see it she made sure to cover them with her own.

I love you, so much you know that right? Felicia said her eyes half lidded but she would slowly open them back to normal so she could look into Tayuya's eyes, of course not before sweeping up from her legs, studying her form and during she was too consumed with need to properly indulge herself in observing her current body type. Of course, she wasn't that surprised to find that even in Tayuya's current pregnant state the sight of her body still dampened her nether regions whether it was a mixture of physical attraction and emotional stimulation she didn't really know nor care. Though now that it was over the feelings would come back in full force, and the fear would likewise shroud over her body once more, what if it was merely an emotion driven force which was essentially Tayuya getting one last touch..one last feeling before cutting her off completely. She would attempt to sheild her desperation and fear but, it got to her, after all she failed to see exactly what was so special about her, behind all the intelligence and power she wasn't the most beautiful of kunoichi nor did she think she was spectacular in bed, Tayuya had been her first and only. It wasn't as if she didn't hear the whispers of her clan members sure they respected her strength but she knew they preferred Tatiana over her, even with a monster inside of her they still considered her more human that ice cold, machine Felicia who wasn't even fully human anymore thanks to the mechanization process which swapped out organs she deemed non-essential or needing improvement for synthetics.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 6:14 am

It felt so right to be with Felicia like this, the happiness that being with her brought Tayuya was more than anything else. This is what true love was like, she was certain of it. As Tayuya lay beside Felicia she kissed her lightly on the neck and shoulders. She knew this was unhealthy, to continue two relationships, where if either one was having problems those problems were simply drowned in pleasure. She knew that she couldn't let Felicia leave this room without making a decision. She knew all these things, but she just wanted to lay with Felicia forever, not having to do anything besides give Felicia all of her love. She thought about what it was like being with Colado in this way. It was so different, sure it was different based on the gender difference, but the difference was more than that. Being with Colado was nice, and brought Tayuya happiness too, but the fireworks of sheer excitement and pleasure that Felicia filled her with, Colado just didn't compare. Tayuya would have to find a solution soon, she tried to think of a way to find a middle ground where she could be with Felicia and preform her duties to the fullest, but it seemed impossible, every time she tried to she just looked over at Felicia again and those thoughts drifted off and became unimportant.

"I know that. I love you too more than anything." Tayuya replied as she pulled herself closer to Felicia. "This isn't fleeting I promise... This isn't a goodbye. We'll be together, just you and me. I love you." she said. She was finally reaching her decision, it was just hard to let go of the other things. "Give me time to serve as the Abisukage and carry out my plans, I'll speak to Colado and we'll keep our breakup secret until the time is right. Once I've done what I need to do, once you have your clan where you want it. We can leave, just disappear from the world, we can go anywhere we want as long as we're together. I'll leave my child in the care of my clan, it's what is best." she said as she slowly ran her hand along Felicia's side. "If you're willing to do this for me, then we can finally be together alone, with no worries, just... perfection." she said. All she could hope is that Felicia could wait a little longer. "I choose you Felicia, I want to die by your side. It's all I've ever wanted, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to realize it." Tayuya added, tears welling up in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 6:39 am

How she wanted to break down and cry, at least it would fit her better than hearing her sob but having no tears come out, but it wasn't out of sadness or anything of the sort rather hearing Tayuya say those words felt like a sweet release. Like a weight she had been carrying was suddenly released she would nod being too choked up to speak instead pulling Tayuya closer and wiping away her tears. She managed to speak whens he realized that perhaps her non-speaking hadn't exactly conveyed exactly how she felt about Tayuya's decision. I'm so happy, I don't think I've ever been this happy before. Of course I'll wait, I'll wait as long as you need as long as in the end we can be together, it's all I ever wanted. I'll distract myself by making sure my clan is worked out and set up so that if I do vanish it won't fall apart. Felicia said leaning down to gently kiss Tayuya's lips only to break it off before it could get too deep.

Of course Tayuya could read her like a book, she knew she was afraid but she didn't expect to hear this type of confession. Sure she had hoped one day to be open with their relationship but the possibility of running away together and settling down with each other somewhere else, somewhere away from responsibilities and obligations. No clan politics, no judgements, no husbands or parents or siblings just her Tay-chan and her. I'll even leave my Lobos behind if they truly bother you that much. Felicia said still reeling from the emotional shock of course but the confession of course did wonders for her emotional stablility. She was content right at this moment to just lay here with Tayuya maybe fall asleep and let all her worries melt away and think back to a simplier time where Tayuya wasn't the Abisukage or was married to Colado. When they would go out to eat and she would tease her about liking girls and Tayuya would blush ever so cutely, of course back then she didn't understand what the fluttering feeling inside her chest truly meant every time she heard Tayuya laugh or those moments when they would be so close and she would feel the overwhelming urge to reach out and kiss her. The regret for bringing this topic up was melting away replaced with a mixture of content and overwhelming happiness, of course the fear was still there, what if Colado wasn't understanding what if one of them died but it was at the back of her mind logic wasn't steering her mental ship at the moment after all.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 7:58 am

Colado leaned on the wall, just over the other side of where they spoke to each other silently, his mind still implying that he should take that one extra step left and open the door, but his heart said otherwise. Hiding his presence in such a way that only the most efficient hunters were capable of, he would make his decision on the next course of action. He had only just returned from his most recent travel, the burning desire to see his 'wife' lingering throughout his body, the gift from the other side of the lands still held wrapped in ribbon, now acting as an all to heavy burden in his hands. Sure, he may very well have not loved her when he left the village all those years ago, but it has long since grown inside him, Tayuya being his own reason for returning each and every time. All for naught, did she never truly love him back? Was he nothing more then a burden to the so called Kage? Was it so easy to throw him aside?

After having seen the whole world from his own eyes, it was clear to see that there was a war coming, dipugarakue will be under threat in mere months, him being forced to come out of retirement in order to protect this so loved village and family. His depression which led him to leave so long ago, not as strong but still present, allowed him to make the most rational decision for himself based on the circumstances. This was going to be a war he will not survive. Colado has lived a full life, never minding how short it may have been, his will has depreciated suddenly, it was for the best, and it would allow Both his love and his previous favourite student to live happy without guilt. "Take care of her, Felicia." Whispering so lightly, even he couldn't be sure he spoke it. He'd push himself lightly off the wall, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up, the sound of the flames and his whisper being the only proof he was ever there as he walked silently, leaving no footprints or evidence of his return home. The gift, forever unknown, left at the village front entrance for a random passerby as he went forth for another adventure, his final adventure.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 2:19 pm

Tayuya smiled at Felicia as she straightened herself up. She now had a new goal driving her forward and making her more serious about her duties, the sooner she got Dipugakure in the position she wanted the better, then she could finally be with Felicia and be without worry. She fixed her garments and her hair before sitting back at her desk. "I'm glad you came here today, this is what needed to happen, what should have been done long ago." she said with conviction. To be free from duties, to just have complete freedom to live out her life the way she wants, that was what she wanted, she would retire after a short time of being Kage and disappear from the shinobi world, living out her life as a simple human alongside her dearest of friends and most precious love.

"I should get back to work... Will you visit me at my home tonight? I'd like to be with you more, but this isn't the place." she said as she looked at the pile of papers on her desk still. Still though, her thoughts wandered to Colado, wherever he was on his journeys, surely he would think of her, and she would never forget him. Fierce as her love for Felicia was, she had loved him too, and she would continue to hold him dear. I hope you can forgive me and spend the rest of your days the way you want to, I hope you see all the lands there are to see and more... Colado you will always have a place in my heart, but I must let you go now. Let our child and it's future be the testimony to what I feel for you. she thought to herself. She would happily have his child, but she wouldn't raise it very long, but she would send letters, make sure her child grows up knowing it has a a loving mother, perhaps with age the child would come to understand why Tayuya had to leave. She looked over at Felicia and smiled, she had no regrets.

[Exit]

Last edited by Misty on 25th July 2014, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime25th July 2014, 7:09 pm

It would seem their time spent with each other just laying around would come to and end, Felicia would get up storing her outfit in storage and taking out a new one easily putting it on while Tayuya spoke waiting until she was done dressing smiliing softly as she heard the first part of what her lover had to say to her. She of course wouldn't fault her for getting back to work, after all she was the Abisukage and had tons of work to get to and spending the day having sex with Felicia wasn't going to make her paperwork magically disappear. Of course, I'll stop by around 10:30. I have a clan meeting to finalize the combination of both clans. But when I'm done I'll come to you. Felicia said tying her hair back into a ponytail with a couple of strainds falling free causing her to have two side bangs.

She would take out a small mirror from storage along with a brief make up kit and restore the red lines she painted under her eyes as they had become smudged during their activities. After all it wouldn't do for anyone to notice how she became more disheveled after leaving the Kage's office. Probably saying it too much but, I love you Rokudaime-sama. Felicia said reverting back to Tayuya's title mainly to tease her before leaning in for a quick peck to the lips and then making her way out of the office. At this moment she was walking on air, she hadn't expected this outcome but she was extremely glad about it turning out this way, she wouldn't lose her and one day they'd be able to spend the rest of their life together. What was a couple more months or years waiting compared to the rest of her life, nothing really especially since shinobi lived shorter lives than normal people, this was an opportunity for them to actually die of old age. But most importantly..they'd be together and if not that she had a image to maintain she would be wearing a full smile as she walk out of the door.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)   You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have to choose - Closed [Felicia, Tayuya & Colado] (IC)
Page 1 of 1