Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 10:11 pm

Aria was praying in the temple of Gaia, ever since her and the other Alpha's had managed to take over parts of the Land of Origins she had taken over responsibilities as head priestess of Gaia. While she still dealt with her flock's guidance she likewise decided to take steps to restore her Tribe's faith in Gaia and over the past year the Aero tribe as a whole had regained their faith in Gaia. Aria believed that was why they had been so successful, however she knew that in addition to Gaia's favor they would need strength to retain that which they had gained during the war as this was merely the calm before the storm.

She had lost touch with both Orochi-teme and Trinity-kun but Hiragana unfortunately was the only one she kept constant correspondence with and as such he was the only one she could expect to come meet her when she asked. This was one of such meetings, as she wished to speak to him in order to encourage the worship of Gaia to his tribe as well so that they too could partake in Her blessing and protection.

Last edited by Xander on 28th July 2014, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 2:09 pm

Hiragana truly hates the place he slowly walk into, not understanding why so many if not all of his kin praise the one called Gaia. This hatred came from him not truly understanding or caring out any being that is considered better or stronger then him, as he believes he is the most powerful over everyone. He even has started thinking that way about his fellow Alpha's as he has gained more power then he once had. Hiragana would walk on his hands as he walked to where Aria wanted to meet him at, "Why did you want to meet here? This place truly disgusts me." Hiragana would tell her as he would jump in the air and then land on his butt. He would wait for her reply as he knew the reason for what she wanted to talk about, as he also wanted to discuses about what they should do after losing contact with Trinity and that fool Orochi. But that is all he really thought they would be discussing as he had gained the land he wanted from the war with the humans and didn't want more till he got tired of what he had.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 2:44 pm

Your pride is your downfall Hiragana-san but your blasphemy towards our creator and the Giver of Life Gaia not only insults me as High Priestess, but similarly will draw Her wrath upon you and your descendants. Or do you truly not believe in Gaia and the rest of the Deities, surely you have heard of Shinobi with the ability to summon the avatar of Shinigami nothing but a pale representation of that Deity which is capable of severing the soul from a living body. Or is your pride blinding you to the fact that their are higher powers at work throughout our life which you can not even understand nor fathom. Aria said lowly her body quivering slightly as while easy going and perhaps the most peaceful of the Alpha's when in the presence of Technology and even more so when one insults the Mother Goddess Gaia she was quick to slaughter whoever dared to do so. The only reason his head was not on the floor for even uttering such words was because she knew he was a fellow Alpha and see needed him as much as he needed her in these current times.

Never utter those words again Hiragana-san, or regardless of our agreements in the past I will tear your head from your body and have the birds feast upon your headless corpse. she said waiting for him to acknowledge his mistake. While she did not care if he did not worship Gaia, she would not stand hearing insults within Her temple and would not even bother trying to back down when it came to this.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime23rd July 2014, 8:52 am

"Aria-san, you hurt me with your words. My pride is what has gained the land of my people back. MY PRIDE! Is the only thing that has let me become stronger to crush the skulls of anyone who I deem should die. As all I truly have is my pride which no one will ever be taken from me. So don't talk about my pride as if it will cause me to die or lose what I have recently gained. And lastly!! I like my head where it is, so please don't try and take it." Hiragana would say as he looked at her with a smirk, he knew his words about the temple would received such backlash but didn't care. But he didn't like it when anyone spoke about his pride as that is truly what has made him successfully in this war with the shinobi, not Gaia or any of the other deities.  He spoke how he felt and could care less how angry ones got from it. But he would stop though as he he kept talking about Gaia and how he disliked her this friendly meeting would turn into a monstrous battle between two strong beings, and Hiragana didn't want to hurt Aria and he needed her.

"I won't talk about...well disrespect the higher beings you praise so much....even though they are..never mind" He would stop himself before saying something truly disrespectful. He wouldn't say anything as he would want Aria to just get one with what she wanted to speak about him, before the two fought.    
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime23rd July 2014, 8:07 pm

Hmph..ever since you managed to obtain your second origin you've become unbearable, perhaps when this meeting is over I will go an obtain it as well to balance out that overgrown head of yours. But enough, I'm done with bickering with you as well we have more important things to discuss. We have regained a good deal of land from the shinobi thankfully once again they have fractured among themselves. The weak ones Civilians? I think they are called have split and headed to the north in droves. Some of my scouts have reported to me that it reeks of technology normally I would of marched up by myself to deal with them. But...considering the north part of our land was decimated by 9th of the Shinju's children. I am grudgingly admitting that it is better that they have isolated the toxic air within their territory let it be the death of them rather than spread to pollute the rest of our world. Aria said having decided to change the topic back to what she deemed her back up plan, she didn't know that Hiragana would be so resentful of the Mother Goddess, to be truly honest she was disappointed in him.

But then again monkeys were known to be stubborn and prideful ever since they obtained opposable thumbs, so she couldn't fault him as it was his nature. To the west my scouts have reported of demons, while reeking of death but not destruction, it would seem that the denizens of the Rift have finally gained a foothold in our realm, though I suppose it is as the scriptures foretold. "The age of Ningen dominion shall lead to a cataclysm in which the One Eyed God will drag the dimensions together to reshape the world. It's avatars will become dormant vanishing from the plane for a time having expended their power in ensuring the destruction of the barrier between this life and the next." Aria said as she got up from her seated position and would quote one of the scriptures of Gaia, before walking to the left and running her wing through a beam of light filtering from the roof of the temple.

We have no quarrel with them, as they like us are natural while they do not share Gaia's blessing but rather the Shinigami they are at least in touch with the true powers at work and similarly only accept those who are like them. I am quite sure the Alpha of the Skull Tribe will be most pleased to find out about kindred spirits. No our true enemy for the time being is to the East, the remaining members of shinobi have fortified themselves within the lands which still exist under their control. Both the Aqua and Terra's tribes original territory are under their dominion and the creatures cry for deliverance from the oppression of the Humans and their slave races. she would turn to regard Hiragana before folding her wings under her chest and leaning forward while cocking her head to the side.

I am certain they will attempt to attack us, after all Ningen (Humans) need bloodshed after all they are the Shinigami's children as we are Gaia's. They know not of peace and will not rest until we are destroyed. Their slaves can only do the bidding of their masters, as pitiful as the Kemono have been reduced to...Nova we can not spare them as they are now as polluted as the Ningen are. Those...abominations Zireh... are built only for battle and serve no purpose other than that. We must wipe them out and purge the land of their influence otherwise we Dobutsu will know no peace. she said before standing upright once more and letting out a breath. Paradox will be our way in, Echoes and Malice are both close by to allow us respite should their forces prove to strong, and their is enough plant life that I will not be too detached from my element to not provide direct action. Will you help me? To take Paradox and ensure that the shinobi do not have a direct route into our territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 3:21 pm

Trinity was moving slowly for the most part the nap he had taken prior seemed too last forever but at the moment he was aware and active, Now nearing the temple he could clearly hear Aria over talking with someone. With a simple slither into the building on all fours Trinity took his seat overlooking Aria and giving a small smile before sitting upright and clearing his throat. How has it been Aria, hope you can fill me in on what i have missed i am eager too showcase my tribe. For Paradox my help is assured, with the two of us the Ningen cannot hope too hold out much longer. He would look around for a moment taking in the temple and offering a small silent prayer too himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime29th July 2014, 11:16 pm

While she was dressing down Hiragana it would seem the third Alpha had finally awoken from his hibernation and just in time too, she would need the support of the Flame Tribe if she were to go about taking Paradox from the ningen. Welcome back to the land of the living, when you went into hibernation I feared you wouldn't wake up in time for the next section of the war. But thank you, that means my flock will be able to do what they do best, attack from the skies while your tribe hold the fort on the ground their air mixing with flames to scorch the life out of the ningen and their slaves. Aria said a smile appearing on her face, sure life was to be cherished but not human life, or the abominations and while she had a soft spot for the Nova due to their rich past what they had been made into now it would be best if they perished along with the rest.

So far everything's good. Gaia has blessed us with a new generation in my flock I've been taking time to raise them in the nest within this land, but soon I will head back to echoes where the majority of the stronger members of the flock are stationed. But the main reason this meeting was called was so that we may combine our strength and not be divided amongst ourselves. It would seem according to my scouts that the ningen have their own enemies with those across the sea to the west and the demons above us whom I have no quarrel with as they too are the blessed of the gods and in touch with their inner nature. It would be to our advantage to ally with them if possible, though our best emissary would be the Skull Alpha due to their immortality, have you heard any word from them? Or at they too in hibernation like the Terra Alpha conserving their strength until it is needed? Aria said knowing fully well that when she had lost contact with Trinity she had also lost contact with the Terra and Skull Alpha's while Orochi-teme had been lost for a time, perhaps his arrogance had led him to perishing beneath the seas he called home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 4:07 pm

His tongue slithering outward, trinity would lift his head and look around cracking his neck in the process, Next he would glance back toward aria his tongue still slipping through the air. No word from the skull tribe, but i always liked immortals the sense of being unable too die makes it a interesting fight. Don't you think? Trinity would lift out balancing on his tongue while scanning Arias direction still with his 360 vision.

Ehhh Ningen, Can we talk about me? i suppose we should or can, Soon after this here meeting i will be taking a few of my most trusted Stealth and Assault troops too takeover the land of Decay or maybe Damned, hopefully you can help me with the decision. You seem too have done well with your tribe so which do you think would be more valuable in the coming extermination?
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 4:41 pm

Hiragana would try to listen to what Aria had to say, but he couldn't. It wasn't like he didn't understand what she was talking about it was just that it bored him, especially all the talking. The only thing that interested him when she spoke was when she had said she might go and get the second origin, but everything after that made him really tired. So he did when he always did when tired, go to sleep. But who could blame Hiragana for doing this as he usually slept when the other alphas started to talk to much about things he really didn't care about, or didn't want to hear.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 5:27 am

It seems you've been asleep for too long and haven't been briefed on things, we already have control over Damned and Decay, Echoes, and Forsaken all the way to Malice all of that falls under our control. There are no humans, zireh or nova within our borders and their are patrols regularly to ensure that they had no ideas of expanding once more. Aria said saddened by their words her heart weeping at the state of her fellow leaders, must they continue to act like hatchlings even when it meant the Dobutsu's extinction. They were by their nature destructive corruptive influences but it seemed her fellow Alpha's shared not her dream nor her vision. Perhaps it was because of the strain of having to deal with their antics or the fact that they themselves did not see this as serious enough to warrant actually paying attention but then Orochi's words seemed to echo in her head. If they perished then they obviously weren't meant to survive it was after all the way of nature, the way of Gaia herself. She wouldn't bother trying to speak anymore and instead would walk to the altar before giving Gaia a final prayer and deciding to make her way back to her home.

She had called this meeting to talk, neither of them wanted to or gave outdated information seemingly not caring about the end results of their people, thus she wouldn't bother helping them, rather she would gather her flock and live fortifying herself in her forest for the days to come. When they were serious about this she would listen until then their was absolutely no point in even bothering to try and speak words that they obviously had neither the patience want to listen to. If they perished before that then so be it, she would save those who came to her, as no Alpha had jurisdiction over another's tribe. Yet all were Gaia's children and she would turn down no one, but likewise on that same token she would not reach out beyond spreading the message and hoping that the other tribe Alpha's would come out of hibernation.

She wouldn't even bother to say good bye what was the point, she would probably seem them again later whether it was due to tales of their demise or because they would seek her out later, otherwise she had nothing to say to them. She had been patient for a year having to deal with arrogance and a not collective effort it was even a surprise that they had managed to spread this far and yet the same thing which plagued their ancestors was happening yet again. Disunity no focus no goal only concerned about who was the apex predator between themselves than focusing on the common enemy. No she would walk out of the temple before kicking off the ground and taking into the air not looking back as their respective attitudes had pushed her away. Perhaps she would take the scenic route this time there was a wonderful tree formation in forsaken she would like to check out to see if it would make a good place for a nest, but then again there were other times for that. For now she would need to inform her flock to prepare themselves even more so than before as it would seem that she would have to take Paradox on her own before the ningen came to wage war on them yet again.

(Aria Exits-500 Words Travelling to Paradox Complete)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.   Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aero, Volt and Flame, the meeting.
Page 1 of 1