Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Laboratory - Project J

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Laboratory - Project J Empty
PostSubject: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 4:48 am

The young Kurogane sat at his desk looking over his notes in his birthday suit. It had been but a few months since Kyoshiro built his Laboratory and then turned his own workers into his first few experiments on his way to becoming a Medical Ninja. Now things were complete and he had recently perfected the formula for his Gene Splicing techniques, though the last subject died from the procedure sadly. Kyoshiro knew more potentials would come because of the rumors that were now spreading about the cliff he had turned into his home. He would need to capture them and use those to test his seals further. However, after that last one escaped not many had returned to this area. Maybe he shouldn't have turned the barbecue shop owner into an octopus hybrid.... Ah well, that problem was solved. He just needed to figure out a decent way to sneak in more potential subjects.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 5:22 am

Jasmine was fed up, she had just had a long talk with a messenger from the elders, those old bats just didn't understand the fact that she was sterile. How could she not be with all their selective breeding techniques to essentially make the perfect soldier or did they think that her vastly increased intellect came without a price? It was called the law of equivalent exchange nothing escaped it and sometimes one was rendered a curse which was far worse than their blessing. She was thankful for whatever happened to her either way it allowed her to enjoy life to the fullest without having to worry about ever getting pregnant, or having her period. To her, being sterile was the best part of her still she had that slight yearning for a baby to call her own but she had made peace with the fact that it would never be possible. Apparently not to her clan members, one of them had the nerve to even suggest that she explore alternate means of conception and another blamed her inability to obtain a child on her abandoning of the clan.

Ugh...fucking old codgers. I wish they'd all get a stroke and die already. Sure they know that it is possible to create life without sexual organs but don't they understand what type of existence that they'll give rise to... I shouldn't even be checking this place out but I don't want to go back there and become their "perfect" kukinorite nor would I subject anyone but me to the fate...whatever..this is probably a farce anyways..but I promised I'd check...so here goes nothing. she said making her way up the cliff and waiting in the spot where the clan member said they had scheduled a meet with the person in charge of whatever experimental alternate birth process sham that was running in this place.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 5:20 pm

Kyoshiro began mixing some liquids in his test tubes when suddenly the alarms began going off in his base. Of course only he could hear it as he had made it sound proof after the last incident. His head jerked up and he grabbed his cloak from the chair, rushing toward the main hall. It was probably the same one that escaped last time. "Not again," he would say in annoyance. Honestly he should just kill the abomination that he created from his failed experiment. With a sigh Kyoshiro rushed toward the doors.

Meanwhile, outside of the lab... As Jasmine stood in the meeting spot that Kyoshiro forgot about, something began breathing haphazardly in the woods behind her. A tree fell and then suddenly a strange creature came out. It was larger than the average human. Its body curved in the shape of an S with what looked similar to a crab claw in its real and a shrimp for its head. Its legs and arms were slender with a small shrimp like head. The creature stepped out of the woods partially and looked in Jasmine's direction. Its small beady eyes were barely recognizable between the tentacle like features on its head. It moved slowly and ended up running into a solitary tree that was growing a little past the forest, showing that its eyesight was poor but its head was cocked toward her still. As it hit the tree its tiny arms lashed out at blinding light speeds, a pop of noise bursting out from the movement before it made contact with the tree, shattering it. Then it slowly made its advance toward the girl.

Mutant Creature:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 7:57 pm

Jasmine was minding her own buisness before a creature apparently rushed into the area, she wasn't afraid no, nothing made Jasmine Kukinorite afraid not even death, it was simply surprise that she felt. She was somewhat resigned to the fact that she might very well die at this time she wasn't a fighter nor did she have allies who could manifest in front of her to attempt to occupy the creature. So her brain went through multiple options to prolong her survival, the first of course was that she knew she had just enough shinobi training for a basic survival attempt. Second her surroundings as a whole were a cliff, some trees one splintered which could be used to her advantage. Third in the instance that the creature did show it's prowess it far outstripped her capabilities, she could either make a bid at escaping or, she could attempt to bleed and use her ability to utilize blood-rage fueled strength to attempt to deter it from attacking her.

But that method in itself had numerous flaws, she had nothing else however besides the basic things every Soulless with the bare minimum of training had likewise she had some of the things a samurai had, she could run fast for any civilian but somehow she understood on some level that it wouldn't be enough. She did have her incomplete armor, it would be enough to sustain a strike from it if it went for her torso but it wasn't built to be worn by a female much less a slender one like her. She likewise could take it out of coded storage but who was to know whether it would be fast enough to prevent her loss of life. No...escape was her prefered option, she noticed the creature had no wings and thus she would throw her survival on nothing but the fact that potentially if she took airborne by means of chakra skates and her escape method it would be unable to reach her thus ensuring her survival.

I think if I do end up perishing my only regret would be not to have pursued Rebecca when I had the chance..always wondering if her climax would be full of fiery passion or would it be icy cold like the rest of her form.. Jasmine thought to herself as she became deathly still looking into the air, she of course noticed the beast after all she had the sense for chakra but she paid it no mind as if it wasn't worth her time when in all honesty her thoughts were completely focused on it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 8:35 pm

As her soul sense would show, the creature had no chakra nature, but there was something with five different kinds coming in from behind her, directly where the cliff was. The cliff seemed to change a bit as suddenly doors seemed to appear from nowhere. The doors slid open slowly, signs of old age could be heard from the creaking that scratched the air. As Kyoshiro stepped out of the doors he looked between Jasmine and the experiment. "Oh you're here. One second," he would say before slamming his hand into the ground, a loud crunching sound as if something broke could be heard as he pulled his hand away and then suddenly bones sprouted out underneath the creature at various angles, trapping it in a vice grip. "Sorry about that. Power of a Pistol Shrimp and armor of a King Crab, with a bit of flexibility from an octopus thrown in. This thing is an escape devil. Luckily its not so fast on land." he would look at the creature struggling before he tapped the ground once more and a bone came up to pierce the soft underbelly.

He then turned his attention to Jasmine. "Oh? We met earlier didn't we? With Rainer? Yes.. Yes... I remember hehe. So you are the one the elders paid me to help? Well, very well then, come this way," he would say, the young Kurogane happily turning around and the bones traveling alongside him with the creature in tow through the doors. He didn't seem to wait on Jasmine to reply as he quickly headed inside and the bone cage split off toward a side room. Kyoshiro came to a stop in the center of the main hall and looked back to make sure she was following.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 8:41 pm

Jasmine would spare a glance at the young boy before moving her glance away so she didn't have to see the bloodshed, she would prefer her thoughts weren't occupied by the bloodlust. She wouldn't really answer as she wasn't in that great of a mood with both the elders and now a near death experience, but seeing as he dispatched the creature and claimed it was something of his own making she decided perhaps she could be more open minded towards his ideas and thus would follow him. Her usually joyful face was more subdued as in all honesty she wasn't up for witty banter or the boys eccentrices, right now she was Jasmine Kukinorite the former heir to the clan and thus the weight of responsibilites found itself like a noose around her neck and thus was strangling the happiness out of her life. Though she did pay attention to the sights and when he looked back she would meet his eyes before continuing to follow him, she would speak when he asked of course but until then she would prefer to be left in her thoughts let it not be said that she was doing this willingly but..if it freed her from the elders manipulations she would gladly sacrifice the happiness of another Jasmine in her place.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 9:21 pm

Kyoshiro made his way toward one of the side rooms and as he did he decided to address her. "So, don't wanna be clan heir, yada yada, elders giving you grief, yada yada, looking for a way to produce an heir for them. As far as your elders know, I can create a child from people who are infertile. It is close enough, what you witness here you cannot speak of, got it?" he would ask but then he began to continue on as if she didn't have a choice. He entered the surgical lab and it was a bit different than usual. Seeing as he hadn't done any experiments in awhile the lab was unusually clean rather than its bloody mess. Kyoshiro had thought the smell was getting out of hand and so cleaned it up a bit. He walked over to the computer and patted the table next to it. "Lay down here, and while you can, do you have any questions or concerns before we begin this procedure?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 9:53 pm

Jasmine listened intently apparently he got the gist of exactly what she wanted from the elders, of course he had his own secrets but why would she bother to tell of his, though the blood unnerved her she would walk to the table before turning on her heel to face him. Just three, first do I need to strip for the procedure, two what does it entail exactly no need to dumb down the language I merely want to know exactly what you are going to do to produce the..."heir". My last question will change dependent on your second answer. Jasmine said slightly pale due to the blood and trying to occupy her mind with other things though the blood lust was lurking within her mind she could already feel her muscles rippling and the surge of unnatural power coursing through her body. If anything she hated this ability the most though understanding exactly why the elders had specifically bred to retain this ability rather than others. She knew of course it was probably the result of multiple infant deaths as she herself wasn't the first born, rather she was the first to meet their expectations and thus would be deemed suitable enough to live.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime17th July 2014, 10:22 pm

Kyoshiro yawned at her question. "Of course stripping completely isn't necessary, but i will need the wast and stomach exposed for the procedure. Other than that I will be create a false egg from your own dna and then implanting a sperm cell into that egg, without the sex of course. From there i will mold your body so that you have a womb inside of you. Through this procedure I can ensure the baby gets growth. Though I will extract my own dna from the baby itself, leaving mostly just yours so as we do not create a hybrid that would cancel out each other. In this respects the baby will end up being a clone of yours. Of course, it is only thought of as a baby due to the fact that it is growing inside of you. If I had a dead body or something I could grow it inside of a tank at a much faster quality. But alas, I don't, so it will need to stay in you for a few days to get the necessary nutrients. After which you'll give birth. Simple as that. It'll take only a about a week for it to grow to birth size so I'll put a special seal on your body to help with the growth of your own body."

He began typing on the computer a bit before pulling out a bunch of wires. "Please show the relevant points I mentioned earlier so I can properly put the equipment to measure your vitals," he would say as he untangled a few of them and waited on more questions in case she had any.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 5:12 am

Jasmine would nod before loosening the sash around her kimono letting it fall revealing her flowery bra clad chest, stomach and the barest hint of the g-string she was wearing. Once she had revealed the desired amount she would then proceed to laying down on the operating table and waiting for him to proceed however before he did she would close her eyes and decide to ask a final question. Could you perhaps not alter her genetically, I would like her to be as genetically identical to myself as possible.. Jasmine said softly before resigning herself to the fact that not only was this happening but likewise she would be pregnant and would be bearing this child which honestly would suck, part oft he benefits of sterility was not knowing the "joys" of motherhood so honestly her being pregnant especially considering it would grow so rapidly and thus she only had a week to preare to push the clone out, would...suck. But if it freed her from a commitment that she would otherwise be forced the adhere to..she would make that sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime19th July 2014, 7:38 pm

"That is what I'm doing. It will be your clone as genetically as possible, but due to the fact I am creating this from perfect scratch so it can maintain life even away from us, I will have to start from the beginning and thus use some genetic coding that is different from your own to fill in certain portions. Thus, she will still seem like you but will be much different as well. Of course this won't be as noticeable till the child is older," said Kyoshiro as he pulled out a curtain and hung it up so that it covered the breasts and face of Jasmine from the lower half of her. This would be so the patient didn't pass out from the surgery by witnessing some blood loss. Though it was also so she wouldn't be able to see is procedure. He then took out three vials and placed them on the table with his computer.

"I will be making a small incision so I can have access to your chakra network a bit easier. I will be borrowing a significant amount of your chakra so I can adjust your body and its. Here we go," he would say as he took out a scalpel and made a slight prick so a small bit of blood showed. He would then begin making hand seals before pressing a hand on her bare stomach, right above her panties. A seal would begin to form and he would press his finger against the speck of blood. From there he made access to her body and she would begin to feel numb throughout before removing his hand. "Alright, hold still. I have numbed the body by shutting down your nervous system. Additionally your immune system is shut down, but no worries this room is sterilized." He would then reach over for the first vial and pull a bit of blood from her before making a prick in his own skin and pulling out a bit of blood from it.

"This will take a few minutes. You might become restless so feel free to talk during the procedure," said Kyoshiro as he then pressed his finger once again against the wound he made on his chest to the one on her stomach. The blood would then begin to form a 'rope' like tendril for their connection. Kyoshiro would cough as the blood was draining from him and into her to create the womb.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 6:55 pm

Jasmine would close her eyes and continue to think, wincing slightly when she felt the prick and being grateful that he was covering her eyes, as she didn't want to think what would of happened if he managed to show her the blood from her body. She would feel a bit woozy from the blood loss but wouldn't show that much discomfort prefering to reflect about her life. She knew that she was condemning the clone to a harsh life, as while she was growing up they tried to force feed her education and that's what made her rebel against them, perhaps thats how she got so used to utilizing her blood lust as if she didn't want to do anything she would would just cut herself until she had enough strength to just break free and run skating to the solidifying clouds which ironically she read was her ancestors place to reflect. If not for her father..it would of been much worse, ever since he died it was as if her mother became much colder forcing her to become stronger and stronger..and she couldn't take it not the pressure not the responsibilities, she never wanted any of it.

But the clone..the clone would suffer..she knew it, and frankly she wasn't ready to be a mother and knew when the clone grew up it would possibily despise her for this. Speaking of which..How long...will she have. I know I have a longer than normal lifespan in comparison to nova but..I can't be hopeful enough to think that the clone won't be prone to cellular degeneration after all there is only a limited amount of times cell division can occur before they can't anymore. Seeing as it was taken from me and won't involve actual sexual fertilization she won't be able to live...that long will she? So..how long do you think she has.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 10:54 pm

As she spoke Kyoshiro began to mix the two vials of their DNA before slipping it into the blood stream that was creating the faux womb. As he did so he closed his eyes and began manipulating the DNA strands and replicating a few pieces while leaving some empty inside of it. "The life span of a clone is shorter than that of its original. As you know, most Shinobi die at the age between twenty and thirty. The very powerful will sometimes live longer but eventually wounds accumulate or someone more powerful comes by. Suffice to say normal Shinobi die before reaching their normal life span. This clone though, will probably reach her full life span before she dies in battle or at least close to it. She will only live half of your race's normal life span. So say you live for about sixty years then she will only live for about thirty, roughly."

Kyoshiro would then take the third vial, the DNA of an electric eel and would peek at the curtain to make sure she wasn't peeking. When he was positive he would slip the DNA into the blood stream and begin filling in the other empty slots of the DNA stream with it. He quickly began making hand seals and then press his hand against her stomach. If she had any feeling she would have felt a major shock to her body, but luckily the jutsu he had used previously kept that from happening as he infused the DNA with that of the fetus that was already beginning to form in the faux womb.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 11:17 pm

Your right...she's more likely to die as a kid than she is to die of old age..especially since you shinobi types are always killing each other. I really hope the Shogun can just take over again, peace is good...even if it has to be forced on people, this war dividing the Land of Beginnings up into parts it's just..horrible. It's one of the reasons I'm glad that those in Epsilion are offering a haven to people like me and keeping the shinobi and others out. At least we have have our illusion of peace while the world burns all around us.. Jasmine said closing her eyes and just speaking out loud, perhaps it was because she was being drugged she was saying her true feelings on the current state of things. War was honestly both good and bad for buisness sure she would make a killing supplying the Shogun with gear but at the same time to have her armor used not for protection but as an added tool to kill others it made her feel responsible as well. Even more so because rather than just limit herself to armor and kukinorite technology she had accepted requests for weapons and tools which had no other purpose but to kill.

I guess..the best I can hope for is that my family trains her good enough that she slaughters all of those who attempt to kill her. Right?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 11:24 pm

Kyoshiro would laugh a bit at her comment as he began grafting and multiplying the DNA into the fetus. "The Shogunate was founded on blood and death. Every empire is. They either take advantage of it or are the cause of it. There is no such thing as true peace as there will always be conflicting opinions. We all know what occurred over six hundred years ago when peace was thought to have been found. But who knows, maybe one day we will find peace. My clan especially once sought peace, but because of our power we were murdered and nearly made extinct just so some didn't have to worry about us allying with others," said Kyoshiro, sighing afterwards. "The point is, peace is only a dream. To force everyone in the world to obey one another, to live peacefully, would just bring about more death. For everyone grows up differently, everyone is an individual and have their own little quirks. Even those born with mental disabilities, or who obtain special things that drive them mad, will end up creating more blood shed."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 11:59 pm

Yeah...your right..sigh. Jasmine said resigning herself to the fact that ultimately true peace wouldn't be established, her best bet was to make tech for the Shogunate and sell other stuff within Epsilion's borders and hope and pray she didn't get caught between any of the groups. She desperately needed to be at least seen as neutral especially since she was a master blacksmith, if she wasn't then one of them could easily kidnap her and force her to make things for them and that honestly wasn't something she wanted to happen to her. She would continue to be lost in her thoughts completely oblivious to the fact that Kyoshiro had done something extra to the clone growing within her. Speaking of which she couldn't keep referring to her as a clone, she would need a name for herself..but what..perhaps she could ask Rebecca? Yes..Rebecca would love that perhaps it would even help mend the problems between them.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime21st July 2014, 12:11 am

Kyoshiro began to finish up. He clipped the blood connecting them with his fingers as if they were scissors then made hand seals and placed his hands on the previous wound he had created. The blood would swirl into the form of a seal that began to shrink and melt into the skin, placed now on the fetus. Kyoshiro would then begin to make sure the process had gone fluently before smirking a little as he had just made his first cross species mix with a human. He couldn't wait to see how it went. "And it is finished. I placed a special seal on the child so that her body will maintain stability till adolescence so be extra cautious it is not removed from her before she turns fifteen in human years. Once she has then the seal should disappear on its own and her genes will be completely stable. This is mainly a precaution as I have only recently perfected the cloning process." He would then make another set of hand seals and reactivate her immune system and nervous system. "There. Now your back to normal. Your body will quickly grow with that of the fetus. Once it is born though the faux womb should melt. It'll be like a period. Otherwise you can just get the birth to happen naturally at a hospital or return here." Kyoshiro then walked over to a sink and began to rinse his hands. "In just a week you will have your heir."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime21st July 2014, 2:04 am

Jasmine would sit up before placing her hands on her stomach as she listen to what Kyoshiro had to say before nodding before letting out an unconcious shudder when he meantioned that she'd have her heir. Note mine, they'll have their heir. I'll warn them not to mess with the fuinjutsu formula on her body, if anything when she's ready to be born I'll come back here...I'd rather not have to push it out, yeah? she said before getting up and biding Kyoshiro a good day with a short bow before making her way out of his lai- lab. Now it was off to get some rest perhaps and see Rebecca hopefully she wouldn't freak out as much as she did when she found out what her clan had planned for her..

Thank you once again and if their is anything you need from me don't hesitate to ask.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laboratory - Project J   Laboratory - Project J Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laboratory - Project J
Page 1 of 1