Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ketchup

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG   Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Icon_minitime22nd May 2014, 7:13 am

Hurricane Chronicles is a text-based roleplaying game that is based on the Naruto series. Players create their own original characters and roleplay in a universe that is an alternate to the series, interacting with a community of other players which spans the entire known landscape of Naruto.

While this roleplaying universe does not include any of the main of supporting characters in the hit series, it is founded in the same principles and uses several elements from the storyline such as Kekkei Genkai, advanced nature transformations, and even the nine tailed beasts!

Each player begins with a playable character that is a genin, fresh from the Ninja Academy from the village of their choosing, and rising through the ranks through writings as well as participating in the ever-changing storyline which involves nearly every player character in the game.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm currently looking for GMs, administrators, and moderators to help develop the roleplay from the ground, up! I need people looking to head each village as Kage, as well as their various organizations! Feel free to either sign up or talk to someone in chat!
Back to top Go down

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG
Page 1 of 1