Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

To souls travelling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

To souls travelling Empty
PostSubject: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime21st April 2014, 9:33 pm

Neo would have left the tavern in its calamity post storm before heading out with his now 5 beasts. A new one was picked up somewhere along the line, some Easter miricle or some shit like that, but that isn't important, whats important now is that Neo needs to get to Soul for some odd reason outside of his character knowledge, so lets just say he wants to go for the weather. Knightmare is modding this amazing encounter. Which is no encounter unfortunately, so M, just post up some scenery and crap like that, and i'll try for another roll in my next post. Yeah, shit roll. Oh well, hahahahaha. Mounts AWAY~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime21st April 2014, 9:49 pm

Yeah, well okay, here I go posting up scenery for this travel topic, tralalalala. The blinding lights of the capital of greed seemed to almost blend together as Neo and his band of merry animals dashed through . Shop keepers would stand in awe before getting mowed down by a pack of beasts running like they have a purpose. Poor guy, he was just selling vegetables when his entire cart was destroyed by some bad ass looking bull creature, not to mention almost being turned into a cripple. He would vow then and there that he would gain vengence, that was until a melon fell flat on his face. Poor guy.... Anywho it wouldn't take long for Neo to find himself out of the city and careening towards the boarder. Did I do a good job?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime22nd April 2014, 4:07 am

Encounter Roll = 96. Rare item.

Okay, so Neo was riding upon his giant toad this time. I forget his name, but its the rock frog. If Dwayne Johnson was a frog, he'd have explosive release like this thing. Following behind was Kech, Mido, Fango or whatever the bull th...Bull and of course the newest edition thanks to Easter....Shark? Their names are really difficult, i'll start naming them after their respective lookalike animals rather then the first 4 letters. I'm getting sick of this Neo, I need to kill, let me kill! "I suppose your right, but everyone we've come across either either friend or fodder. Next time someone worthwhile comes by, i'll be sure to leave them up to you, Jax." Now some kind of rare item is suppose to come by right about now, considering the border into Souls was only just passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime23rd April 2014, 1:39 am

Well look who is the lucky bastard here, gets a rare item, pfft. Well anywho; Neo and his rag tag group of beasts ran across the border ajoining Greed and Souls, clearly not giving a fuck like they own the place, assholes. As they moved Neo would he able to see an over turned cart in the distance, and as they would get closer and ever closer they would see the horror that had taken place there. An elderly man was pinned to the underside of the cart by a half dozen arrows in him, with leather straps just above the knee. Only thing is that under the knee was nothing but bloody stumps riddled with tooth marks, both animal and man, creepy right? Cannibals, weren't expecting that were you?!? If they bothered to stop at the cart and examine in, they would notice a jar with a lid tightly fastened knocked over under a few articles of torn up clothing. Well that and a few drag marks leading away from the site.

------------------

Hey dingleberry, you got 15 c rank worth of black blood
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime23rd April 2014, 2:04 am

Neo would grab the jar, giving it to Tetsu would wrapped it up in his powerful tongue to keep it safe, before investigating the scene. He'd click his fingers to Kech, before grabbing the old man and pulling him out of the way while Kech flipped the cart the right way up. Mido and Bull would take the place at the front as Neo hatched them in, then walked over to the dead, ripping the arrows from his body and sticking them in his quiver, they may come in handy later. The bite marks did indeed have some human on them, but more importantly, some crazed beast, if not multiple. This is an opportunity to tame yet more animals, why would one not take it. The new shark creature, who's name i forget jumped into the back of the cart being small and capable. Tetsu would hop along beside it, while Neo would sit on the top with Kech, as the cart was pulled following the drag marks to see what he can find. 7 of Neo's clouds now surrounding the group ready for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime25th April 2014, 12:54 am

Kind of caught off gaurd with that one there Mr. Anderson, but I guess if I gotta, I have to.... Asshole. It would appear that Neo had decided to take the cart without examining it's condition, rookie mistake. As soon as they had all piled onto the cart, the combined weight of them all had been too much for the wagon and turned it into splinters in no time. Time to lay off the sugary snacks neo and company.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime25th April 2014, 9:02 pm

Neo and Shaky would sit upon the rubble of the splintered wagon, both sighing at the same time and giving each other a look saying 'Your fault'. Mido and Bull release themselves, and the dynamic 6 headed back out towards the drag marks. Honestly, with the fortune sitting in tetsu's mouth, perhaps it was a good idea to skip straight past souls, and head directly to Hakagarkure in order to sell the black blood at full price before it's spoiled. With that money, he could buy an absolute fortune in the terms of beasts, which is all he needs to be happy really, not to mention the land he would be capable of purchasing in order to guarantee a ranch for safety measures. Perhaps the crimson grasslands in souls. Prime location really, access to water...red...etc. Anyway, Lets get the cannibals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime26th April 2014, 7:49 pm

The dynamic six? Really Neo, thats the best you could come up with? I would have gone with Beast Corps personally, but my opinion doesn't matter. The "Dynamic Six" moved away from the busted up cart, and started after the trail left by the group of marauders. The animals would be able to hear some tribal drum beats playing off the distance, soon to be joined by the smell of something rather suculent cooking. Seriously, like mouth watering good. Anywho as they moved Neo would soon be able to hear the beats, however the animal would notice how the sounds had changed from being directly in front of them, to somehow surrounding them all. Oooooh what to do now eh?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime26th April 2014, 10:21 pm

Honestly, none of the beasts, nor Neo really reacted in any way, other then sharky, the new guy who didn't understand the overwhelming strength the group possessed. All 11 of his current clouds would spread out around the group, except for one, which stationed itself at the right of Neo. Anyway, the 10 clouds basically surround the group in a dome of around 10 meters in diameter. Do the opponents dare attack such a petty defense with plenty of openings all round? Or is it more full proof then it seems, either way, Neo's just a civilian right? What could he possibly do in a situation such as this. OH, Neo would quickly pinch sharky to draw some of his blood onto his finger, before sucking on it, consuming the dna. Now he was safe, unlike the fellow beasts which were about to be tamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:21 am

Anyone getting a winnie the pooh flashback here? Anyways as the group continued to move along with the drag marks, they would soon notice a lone figure walking along the path. Dressed in rags from head to toe, it would be more then clear that this man was a nomad, just wandering the land. No distictive smells coming from him, well other then the scent of fresh blood. What will you do? Ignore the figure or continue after the path?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:39 am

The lot would continue walking. Neo would bring one hand out of his pocket, coating it in the cloud to his right as a blade before speaking up. "I'm hunting enemies, you have 3 seconds to determine whether you are a friend or a foe." If in the 3 seconds the man had not responded in some respectful manner, Neo would simply slice his arm to the side, Using his precision aura to cut his throat, before continuing to walk like a chill mother fucker. 2 more clouds appeared, starting the circulate rather then remain stationary. People will die today, Perhaps it may be a good time to set Jax loose.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 1:28 am

As Neo spoke to the man the smell of food cooking and the sounds of the drums just ceased, spooky eh? Another thing happened as well, the man stopped in his tracks mumbling something as he raised hands. "Nothing but a wandering knight for justice lad, you can steady your hand" He was one to talk, his left hand couldn't stop shaking for some reason; most likely. "If your after those abominations. You needn't worry about them, they have all been disposed of" Just as he finished speaking an ear bleedingly loud scream could be heard in the distance, had to have been at least a dozen humans and a few animals all dying all at once. Gruesome right?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 2:08 am

Neo sighed, steadying his hand for only an instant to speak. "Your shaking. The beasts. I assume you killed them." Slice, regardless of whether the man was telling the truth or not, his throat would be cut, completely unaware of situation, nor being able to detect the attack in anyway due to the invisible chakraless aura. Not to mention he appeared to be more human then cypher, so even with knowledge of aura, it would betray them. Neo would continue walking to see what all the fuss was about, and perhaps pick up any leftovers if any presented themselves. The voice in his head, Jax, would slowly awaken. Neo. I'm thirsty, let me kill, i need to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 2:32 am

Wow Neo likes to think he is a bad ass doesn't he? The man had lost his head and hit the ground spraying blood everywhere. A little overboard don't you think? Anyways yes you go towards the cannibals camp and find absolutely nothing of interest, any loot or valuables had been taken by whomever slain all these beings. One thing to take notice was a message written in blood in the center of the encampment.

Giant Waste Of Time, Bwahahahahahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 2:37 am

With a quick sigh, Neo would shrug, hope onto Mido the scorched oversized dog, and made a move out motion with his hands, as the entire group took off into the sunset. Crossing the souls border, passing straight past Ari and Regal, staying on the outskirts of the village rather then going in to see the commotion which they happened to be the cause off, passing straight through Souls in general as he redirected his course for Haka, the village in Graves, in order to sell the rare find Tetsu is on the verge of swallowing. Greed would rip him off no doubt, so obviously, Graves was the way to go. Surly they could make use of the blood willing to pay the tribute of the rare item.

Neo Exits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To souls travelling   To souls travelling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To souls travelling
Page 1 of 1