Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Blacksmith and A Merchant (Mail Pick up)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

A Blacksmith and A Merchant (Mail Pick up) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and A Merchant (Mail Pick up)   A Blacksmith and A Merchant (Mail Pick up) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 10:49 pm

Rebecca would sigh, waving her off before turning to Flame. "Geez, come on you over heated furnace, i need to do some shopping of my own." And with that, Bec would end up walking, no doubt in the completely wrong direction, however Flame, knowing somehow, would drift in front of her, and slowly redirect her path towards the village. Travelling shouldn't be an issue, next thing on the list of stuff to do, get some news, then buy narcotics, poisons, hallucinogens, and whatever else she can possiblely find in order to create the ultimate high. "Meet with a certain Shogunate Shinobi...bitch is going to get her vag some meeting."

Bec exit
Back to top Go down

A Blacksmith and A Merchant (Mail Pick up)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2